Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 05-25-2010, 05:00 AM

This is a great series by Robert Muchamore. It follows a boy called James Adams and his little sister Lauren, as they progress in a child-spy institute called CHERUB.

There is also a follow up series, called Henderson's Boys. It's in this series you find out that CHERUB stands for "Charles Henderson's Espionage Unit B" After the man who founded it originally.

If you know and love this series, like me, This thread is for you.

iinsanely Sane
*^_^*

Old 06-02-2010, 02:46 PM

I tried to get into this series, but I didn't like it.. to me it was a slight copy of Alex Rider, but that's just me. I don't know the plot, so then again, I may be terribly wrong, I was just put off by the fact that it was ALSO about a child spy thing.

-The Half-Blood Princess-
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-02-2010, 07:57 PM

A friend and I found some of those books in our school's library last year and read them toward the end of the year, as part of a reading contest.

I don't remember them that much now, but we both really enjoyed them. They seem to be somewhat unknown, though, because neither of us actually ever saw any books in the series again after we left middle school.

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 06-04-2010, 09:35 PM

I can see how you thought it was like Alex Rider... But it's not really... The CHERUB kids have flaws, Alex rider doesn't seem to most of the time. I found it easier to relate to