Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 11-25-2015, 08:25 PM

Welcome to Fairy tail High

Here students live for four years and learn about themselves and how the rest of the realms view them and their families. Not everything is black and white. Sometimes those who appear good are really evil. And those painted as villains are really hero's. Here children are sent to learn about themselves and the prices of their choices. Evil isn't born it's made just like good. Here all students are equally good and evil. At the end of the four years they will make their choice to either be a hero or a villain. Each student has a special necklace that keeps track of their choices if they are good or evil. So by the end of the four years everyone can see the growth of each child rather good or evil.

This year the school is hosting the next generation of children. Among them are a few marked children. Due to their parents reputation they may find it a little hard to be good around here but who knows what the next four years will bring them. Remember Evil is made not born!

Name: Eria
Nick name: Icy or Snow witch
Parents: Snow Queen and Jack Frost
Powers: Eria can summon the power of snow and ice she can also cast spells like the evil queen or the blue fairy. She is very powerful and really shouldn't be messed with. The full extent of her powers are unknown.

Weakness: Eria is driven by her emotions. If she gets to upset bad things can happen she will lose control of her magic. She also has a soft heart and can be hurt pretty easy. Eria has a very cold side to her when someone has crossed her one to many times. She doesn't handle stupid people well and has no tolerance for mistakes.

Story: Refused to give one.

Name: Ezale
Nick Name: Charming Devil or Snake
Parents: Esmeralda father unknown

Power: Ezale can use magic like most of the children however his magic is a little on the darker side just like his dear friend Eria. It's said he can enchant any he wishes with his songs and eyes.

Weakness: Ezale cares for animals and would do anything to protect them. He is also stubborn and can come off as a womanizer at times. However deep in his heart he really is a good guy. He has a soft spot for pretty girls. But he can have a very bad temper.

Story: He stole everyone's pins and paper before any one could write his story down.

Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-26-2015, 07:30 AM

Name: Jinx
Nickname: Trixi, Rue
Parents: Maleficent, Father Unknown
Powers: Jinx can manipulate animals to do as she wishes, just like her mother. Jinx can also summon walls of thorns like her mother.
Weakness: Her powers aren't very well tamed and so when she is afraid, she usually looses control of her powers and can end up hurting someone or herself because of it.
Story: Anything you want to know, you might as well ask face to face.

Name: Balthier
Nickname: Black Plague
Parents: Maleficent, Father Unknown
Powers: Can transform into a dragon if asked to and can summon walls of thorns. Also tends to leave a trail of thorns behind him that vary in size depending on his mood.
Weakness: Anger is his weak point. Make him angry enough and you might just end up dying at the hands of his dragon form or just by being impaled with a large thorn.
Story: Would rather not share any information.

Lady Chello

Old 11-26-2015, 03:09 PM

Snow stared out the castle window down at the other students who had gathered below. She rolled her eyes as she turned and headed out the door. Rather she liked it or not she was stuck here. She wore her own black dress and didn't bother to change into the recommended dress attire that the school had sent in her packet. She despised the idea of changing herself to fit in with people who would normally never give her the time of day. She was here because her parents felt it would be good for her. She knew in her heart they where wrong nothing good was going to come of this. To the rest of the students she was an outcast like the rest of her kind. Her magic was dark not light she would never be accepted.

Snow was about to open her door when Snake brust through it suddenly. "What on earth is the meaning of this?" She said as her charming friend smiled at her and laughed. He walked over to her window and peered out. He then turned and looked at her shaking his head. He walked over to her closet and went through her things pulling out the cheer leader's out fit for her. " I'm not wearing it! " She shouted not really wanted to be part of this school. She had a bad feeling that the leader of the squad was going to only made her life miserable if she tried out.

Snake laughed as he looked at the outfit and then looks at his friend. " Come on put it on! You are the best I've seen you in action. You are a great athlete. You can do flips and gymnastics like no ones business. I've seen those ladies out there in action. They need your help desperately. They can't even do a simple front flip without greeting the ground in the process. " Snake said as he looked out the window and cringed watching the pyramid of cheerleaders hit the ground. "Eewww yea you need to show them what a cheerleader is. And please work on their style they are suppose to be eye candy not...." He paused as he looked at his friends outfit and smiled. He waved his hand over it as the colors changed from gold and white to black and red. "Here now go show them what your made of." He said as he handed her the out fit and grinned. " I'm rooting for you." He said as he waited for her outside her room.

Snake couldn't help but look when Snow came out. " Now that's what I call a cheerleader! You'll have all the princess here wanting you in their corner." He said meaning it as he gave his friend a playful wink. He laughed as she tried to slap him easily dogging her. " Hey worst case today we curse everyone here and make them fear us." Snake said knowing that his friend was worried about being outcast he was too honestly. The kids had started at them when they first arrived and whispered. "This school is suppose to be a change for everyone to figure out about themselves. We aren't suppose to be judged until graduation but I'm with you Snow they have already judged us villains and haven't even really met us. " He said looking down at the strange necklace on his neck. He noticed that it appeared to have a light on the good side. He sighed knowing that it didn't matter what the necklace said the people here already chose them as villains.

Snow looked over to her friend as she gently placed her hand on his arm and smiled at him. " It's ok Snake I know your a good person. And maybe will figure out a away to prove we aren't evil. But if we are at lest we have each other. Now come on I need my charming brother to cheer me on! Let's get this try out over with. " She said as they appeared in the main court yard. All of the students had gathered and taken their seats to watch different girls tryout for the cheer leading squad. It was the main event of the day and everyone was there. The head master was there along with the entire teaching staff. Snow felt nervous but smiled as Snake hugged her then took his spot in the middle of the bench to watch her.

The crowd grew quiet as she stepped out on the field. Everyone just eyed her and gasped it made her feel even more nervous. She waited but her music never came on. Whispers started again but before she could get to upset she looked over hearing her music as she saw Snake giving her a thumbs up. She saw the man that had been controlling the music on the ground holding his arm. She smiled at Snake knowing he had done this to help her. Snow looked back to the filed as she lessened to the music. She started running with the music and suddenly she leaped in the air managing to do four flips before landing and starting to do front flips forward. In her mind she was back causing mischief with Snake escaping from the local authorities. She quickly started to mix in some martial arts suddenly finding herself high in the air loving the feeling as she started to fall. Where fear should be there was nothing but peace and thrill. She grinned as she did a front flip and landed on her feet and did another landing doing a perfect split.

Snow was surprised as she heard voices cheering for her. She turned as she saw that half of the students where happy and very impressed the teachers where as well. She smiled as she bowed and started to walk off when suddenly the head cheerleader and her goons appeared in front of Snow. The glares they gave her where colder than ice. The entire student body got quiet as the watched.

" You may be good but your 'll never be one of us. On this campus we rule it! " The head cheerleader snapped as she glared at Snow getting in her face. " Please get out of my face and don't touch me." Snow said very coldly as the girl just laughed and kept yelling in her face. Snow felt her anger starting to grow as she clinched her hands. Suddenly the head cheerleader pushed her back throwing her to the ground. The girls just laughed however the crowd all stared in fear as as Snow suddenly jumped her her eyes glowing red. " If vanity is your god then ugly you shall be! " Snow snapped as she held out her hand to the head cheerleader. " Mirror Mirror from deep within show what out within curse this girl for time until she learns what heart is thin!" Snow shouted as a purple mist appeared around the girl when it faded it showed her ugly she was on the inside now on the outside.

The entire student body gasped and many looked horrified and some laughed. The head cheerleader screamed as the headmaster rushed over the blue fairy with her along with he rest of the staff. They tried to reverse Snow's magic but found that they couldn't. The headmaster looked to Princess White as he sighed. " You caused this yourself and it looks like the only person who can break this curse is Eria. However when they turned to face Eria she was gone. Eria had walked off heading away from the school and holding herself as she walked to the peace lake and took a seat on the bank trying to calm down.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-26-2015, 08:48 PM

Jinx frowned as she packed up her things and waited for her brother Balthier to get ready. Their mother had just informed them that they would be attending some sort of school to learn if they were good or evil. Maleficent had said she'd love them either way because she herself was a mixture of both. "Do we have to go mother?" She asked as she sat on the couch.

Maleficent nodded, "Yes you do. Besides, you might make some friends and you won't be alone. Your brother will be there with you." She answered and looked over at her son when he walked into the living room wit his things. "Now then, do try to behave...both of you. I want you to take very good care of your sister Balthier, please try not to be too upset. I know you both want to stay home but this is important." She added.

Balthier sighed as he walked into the living room with his things. Listening to his mother, he nodded. "I'll try my best mother." He answered and looked to his sister. "Come now Jinx, we must be going." He said to her and the two hugged their mother before leaving their dark castle deep in the forest of thorns and getting on a carriage that took them all the way to their new home. When they arrived, he stared at the castle in disgust and already wished he were back home. "Here we are. This is where we will be trapped for the next four years....goodie." He muttered sarcastically.

"Let's give it a chance Balthier, we have to trust mother." Jinx explained and hopped out of the carriage once it stopped. Grabbing her things, she waited on her brother and then watched the carriage leave. "Let's go." She said softly and took his hand as she allowed him to lead the way. Looking around, she noticed that the students stared at them as they walked down the long hall. Whispers could be heard of students already judging them as evil due to the fact that Maleficent was their mother. Jinx wondered if this was normal here and looked at her brother. "Do you know where our rooms are?" She asked him.

Balthier glared at the students who stared and whispered but turned his attention to his sister. "Well no, Mother didn't tell me anything. I'm sure we need to talk to the person in charge to figure that out. The problem is finding that person though." He explained honestly with a shrug of his shoulders. He didn't really recognize anyone, but he never really bothered to take a good look at anyone. He didn't want to be here he was only here because he had no say in the matter, but his sister was right. He had to trust his mother. His mother would never do this unless it was to help them somehow.

Lady Chello

Old 11-26-2015, 09:33 PM

"Looks it's more of the monsters!" Princess White screamed as she saw the two new faces. She felt her anger grow as she glared at them more. The rest of the students all stared at the pair in fear as some of them shouted in anger wanting to be ride of the new students. Before the teachers and headmasters could do a thing some of the students cast spells. However the ground shook as a wall of solid ice formed in front of Jinx and Balthier. The wall protected them acting as a magical barrier. The air suddenly got extremely chilly as the students felt fear. Suddenly out of a purple mist Snow herself appeared. She put her hand out to her side as the wall of ice suddenly vanished into beautiful snow flakes. She glared at the students and mainly at Princess White.

" One step further and I"ll put you all in a icy sleep. You claim to be hero's but all you have sown is how truly ugly you are at your core. " She said as cut her eyes to Princess White. " So I see the most powerful magic couldn't undo my spell. I wasn't even trying with you. If you want to break that spell then you'll have to learn to be a good person. That's the only way to undo it. When your mirror on the inside matches the one on the outside you will be free from my spell. " Snow said meaning it as her own necklace glowed with goodness in it. Princess White screamed again as she looked down at her own necklace the light faded into the dark side as she quickly left. Leave the other students talking. The teachers quickly disband the students and told them all to go to their houses and rooms. They would try in a week to have try outs again.

Snake appeared suddenly as he laughed and said some words. A light formed around Jinx ,Balthier ,himself, and Snow. When it faded they where outside the back side of the castle. This was set apart for the other sides. It was detached and on it's on. Snake laughed as he looked over at Snow. " That's my girl I didn't think you would be upset for long. You gave that annoying girl what she had coming. If you didn't I surly did. Lets just say she wont be talking for a while. " He said as he gave a wicked grin to his beloved friend. He turned as he looked at Jinx and Balthier crossing his arms as he laughed and looked them over. " Wait you have got to be kidding me your parents suckered you into this as well?" He said looking to Snow. " Do you know who they are?" He said knowing that Snow didn't know who she had tried to protect.

Snow held her head as she stepped forward and turned so she could face Jinx and Balthier. She closed her eyes until the blind spots left and slowly open her eyes again as she put her hands down from her head. She looked from Jinx to Balthier as shook her head for no. " I'm afraid I don't know who they are nor their parents. But I know you have got to work on your transporting spells. I think from now on you let those of us more proficient with our magic transport. I will transport you any where if you promise to work on your magic and to never transport me again." Snow said feeling the headache coming back.
Snow looked back to Balthier as she found him very appealing. He was most certainly enchanting and those eyes seemed to beckon you to gaze into them. Snow was unable to look away from his eyes as if she was in a trance.

Suddenly she felt a sharp pain and it broke the trance. She held the back of her head as she quickly cut her eyes to Snake. "What on earth was that for?" She demanded as she felt her anger growing . " Do that again and I"ll turn you into a Popsicle!" She said in a cold voice as her eyes showed more red in them. It was easy to see and hear that Snow was very irritated with Snake for hitting her as he did.

Snake just smiled as he appeared beside her. Unlike most he just moved closer to her as he grinned at her. " Is that a promise? Because if this is your idea of fore play I am totally fine with it. I'm sure I could teach you a thing or two. " He said as he laughed knowing that Snow would want to kill him now. He laughed as he looked back to Jinx and smiled. " Calm down, but it's rude to stare as intently as you where. " He said as he gave Jinx a wicked grin. " Let's get the formalities out of the way shall we my beautiful Maleficent daughter." He said as he looked over to Snow. " This is Eria daughter of the Snow Queen. And I'm the charming Ezale son of Esmeralda." He said as he laughed and looked to Balthier. " And your a problem." He said as he walked around Balthier looking him over. " I don't like rivals but your the only other man here who could challenge my charm. Every one knows girls love guys with a bad side to them. " He said as he looked at them. He could see by their faces they where surprised to be here.

Snow grabbed Snakes arm as she pulled him back and rolled her eyes at him. " Ignore him and watch your belongings. He is as charming as a snake and will take your things before you even know they are gone. " She said glaring at Snake who just grinned and showed his hands having taken a bracelet from Jinx already. " Let me guess you would have given it back later and used one of your pickup lines on her she would have smacked you and you would be back to square one as always." Snow said as she rolled her eyes and took the bracelet handing it back to Jinx. " We are known as Snake and Snow. Don't worry your not the only ones that got surprised and told you have to come here. This is our building is where the outcast are put or those with great power...or that's what they say. To be honest it's where they put people who are outcast and can't fit in with the other students. Most children here are all children of villain heritage. No one really comes here so it's kind of nice. If you look in your packets you will have a necklace the necklace has all the information you will need for the next four years. When you put it on it will pair you with another student for the next four years. The necklace will have your class schedules and anything else you could need all you have to do is ask it a question. " Snow said as she held up her necklace so they could see what she was talking about. " The necklace also keeps track of your choices rather good or bad. At the end of the four years the necklace will show if you are good or evil. Or that is what it's suppose to do. The teachers didn't cut off this side of the castle those who came before us did. Many felt like we did, like they didn't belong here and chose to make their own house for kids to come. " Snow said trying to give them some information about the place they where going to be stuck at for the next four years.

Last edited by Lady Chello; 11-26-2015 at 09:46 PM..

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-26-2015, 11:12 PM

Balthier smirked, "You're one to talk!" He hissed. Before he could do anything, a wall of ice forms in front of him an Jinx, separating them from the other students. A girl appeared then and threatened the others after making the wall of ice vanish. "Impressive." He muttered to himself. He was silent as he watched the students dispurce and kept Jinx's hand in his. Next thing he knew they were no longer inside the building but outside now. His yellow gaze went from the girl, to the male and back, clearly confused as to why anyone did anything.

Jinx glared at the girl who called them monsters but everything happened so fast that she wasn't sure what to think when they appeared outside. Listening to the male, she pouted, she didn't know what was so funny. "Our mother said this was important and we trust our mother." She said seriously before looking up at her brother who nodded in agreement with her. "Even if we don't want to be here, at least we still have each other. Besides, this could be an interesting experience. It has been so far anyway." Jinx commented. Hearing the male know as Ezale call her beautiful, she naturally smiled slightly and felt Balthier's arm wrap around her instead.

Balthier noticed Snow staring at him and just stared at her as well. Why was she staring? His yellow eyes watched her carefully, narrowing as they did and smirked when she finally looked away from him. "Watch who you call beautiful. That's Jinx, my sister and I am Balthier. Our mother is Maleficent." He introduced plainly and looked at Ezale, I'm not here to steal any ladies from you. I'm here because I have to be. The ladies can stare all they want, I'm not here looking to charm anybody. The only girl I care about here is Jinx." Balthier answered honestly.

Looking at the bracelet, Jinx was surprised and took it back. "Thank you." She answered and frowned. "Wait...the necklace will pair us up with a different student?" She repeated and looked at her brother then back at Snow. "I don't want to be with another student, I want to be with my brother." She insisted and took out the packet they were talking about as Balthier did the same. From what Snow was telling them, this school sounded very complicated but she wasn't going to give up, she couldn't now.

Lady Chello

Old 11-26-2015, 11:43 PM

Snow looked at Jinx and Balthier as she heard them. " You have never been apart have you? " She asked seeing how they acted around one another. " You might be able to talk with the Headmaster but I doubt he'll bend the rules for you. There are other siblings here that are separate. It wouldn't be fair to them if he allowed you. " She said as she frown a little and looked to Snake. " Snake I believe we have caused them enough trouble come on. Let's go study. I have keep you out of trouble." She said as she grabbed the man by the ear and started to pulled him away. However she froze as she heard a scream coming from the main castle. She knew that scream after hearing it twice in one day. She heard Snake chuckled as she cut her eyes to him narrowing them. "What did you do to Snow White's daughter? "

Snake laughed as he quickly slipped away from Snow's grasp. " As I said before if your spell didn't teach her to be a better person mine will. " He said as he laughed and suddenly appeared beside Jinx taking her free hand as he kissed it. " Well if you ever decide to get away from anger here I'll be happy to show you around. Now excuse me I hear some trouble calling my name!" He said as he laughed and suddenly vanished and appeared before Snow once again. He gave Balthier a wicked grin as he held the man's necklace in his hand. " By the way your not that smart it appears. Keep your reptile eyes off my sister. Even though she is lovely isn't she. Oh but you should see her angry she is breath taking then. " Snake said meaning it as he held Snow's chin up gazing into her eyes as if he was her lover for a moment. He then turned and looked to Balthier. " If you want this back come and get it!" He said as he laughed and suddenly leaping up the sides of the castle jumped from place to place like it was nothing.

Snow sighed as she shook her head watching him. " I'm not dealing with this. I guess I better go check on the girl and see what trouble Snake got into. I'm really tired of cleaning up his mess." She sighed as she started to walk off back to the court yard and then to the main castle. She paused and looked over her shoulder at Balthier and Jinx. " Fell free to punish him how you see fix. Just please don't kill him he's the closest thing I have to a brother. Lady Jinx you can follow me if you like. After I short things out with White I could take you to the Headmaster's office if you like. " Snow offered feeling a little out of shorts. Snow pulled out her blue gloves as she placed them on her hands. She closed her eyes as she counted making sure that she was clam before she left. She waited to see if Jinx wanted to go or what the pair wished to do.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-27-2015, 02:18 AM

Jinx nodded, "Balthier and I have always looked out for each other. I will talk to the headmaster and demand that we are not separated because I am not going to get along with anyone else." Jinx explained and sighed softly, she didn't want to be stuck with some goody two shoes for four years. Her yellow eyes focused on Ezale and smiled warmly at him, "I shall keep your offer in mind Ezale." She assured and watched him run off with Balthier's necklace. She knew her brother wasn't going to be too happy about it and laughed softly when she saw her brother run off after him. Turning her attention to Snow, she nodded and gathered hers and her brother's things before following Snow in silence.

Balthier glared at Ezale, "I'm not staring at anyone!" He hissed. "Reptile eyes?!" He yelled and threw his things to the ground and let go of his sister's hand as he took a step towards him. "You better watch what you say to me." He warned. When he saw that Ezale took off with his necklace, he got very upset. "You weasel!" He yelled and started running after him and turned into his dragon form as he tried to look for the male.

Lady Chello

Old 11-27-2015, 03:35 AM

Snow turned as she held up her hand Jinx and Balthier luggage disappeared in a purple mist. Snow gave a soft smile as she lead the way to the inside of the castle. " Don't be afraid I transported them to my room until you can straighten things out. You should lug things around. My room is safe and no one will enter it I enchanted it to be safe. Besides you never know you could be paired with some one like me." Snow said as she rubbed her arm a little hurt hearing what Jinx had said. She had hoped to make a friend or two here but it looked like she was destined to always be alone. Snow put the thought passed her as she hurried to find Princess White or what she assumed was princess White.

"Oh my," Snow said as everyone gasp staring at the large hippo in the middle of the cafeteria. The teachers looked confused as the Blue fairy herself looked over seeing Jinx and Snow. Snow walked over without a word as she softly reached out and touched White. " It's ok I'm sorry I didn't know about this. Hold on one moment and I'll fix this. " She said as she stared at the hippo and spoke. " What has been must be undone revert back to thy true form." She said as a purple mist appeared around the hippo. When it vanished White stood here. She looked down at her body and smiled. The girl suddenly reached out and hugged her. Snow didn't know how to act as she looked to the Blue fairy for help . White looked petrified as she shuttered against Snow. Snow felt terrible for the girl but she had asked for it. Before Snow could say anything some of Whit's goons snatched her away from Snow and yelled at Snow.

" Your probably the one who put that Snake up to this! You villain kids are all a like! You don't belong here. Get out and stay away from us. It doesn't matter what some necklace says we all know your evil. " The group said as the looked to Jinx and laughed. " And what are you suppose to be with those horns. Halloween is a few months away." One of the girls said as she laughed. " Let's get out of here and way from these freaks. They so need to work on their style. They will never fit in around here." One of the girls said as they turned and left. Leaving Snow and Jinx alone with the Blue fairy. The Blue Fairy went to speak however she could see the hurt in Snow's eyes. " You did the right thing dear don't give up. " She said as she found herself cut off by Snow sudden statement.

" Jinx would like to speak with the headmaster. She and her brother would like to stay together. " Snow said as she tried to hide how upset she was starting to be. However she looked outside and saw snow clouds gathering. Snow was doing her best to calm herself.

"Oh My, This wont do dear you have to be pared with someone. " The blue fairy said as she looked at Jinx. " I do understand your fear but how are you going to learn about yourself if you aren't challenged? You have to face adversity to learn how to get through it. I'm really proud of you both. Jinx it took real courage to come here and to trust Snow. And Snow I'm proud of you for choosing pity and mercy. I and the other teachers can only do so much sadly. But today you proved to others here that you are evil. As for you Jinx I can take you to the Headmaster but this is his rule he wont change it for anyone no matter the reason unless it's a death reason. But you being separate isn't a death issue. You both need to grow as individuals. " The blue fairy said.

The Blue Fairy turned as she hard a loud racket outside the castle. She walked to the window as she saw Snake and Balthier as she looked over at Jinx and Snow. " I believe after this display those two should spend some quality time together. And I believe we found our last to members of our enchanted ball team. " The Blue fairy said as she waved her wand making Snake and Balthier appear inside and in human form. She crossed her arms as she looked sternly at the two boys. "Gentlemen because of your little display I have chosen to pair you both for the next four years. l also have taken the liberty of signing you up as the last members of our Enchanted ball team. Practice will start early in the morning before your classes and after your classes. There is nothing you can do to get out of it. We will beat Wicked high with a Dragon on our team and one of the best runners. " The blue Fairy said as he narrowed her eyes at Snake. " Mr. Ezale if you use one of your curses again I will strip you of your powers for the next two semester. " The women said as she looked to Jinx. " Since Eria has no partner I will pair you with her. Unless you would prefer to be paired with Ezale. " The blue fairy said.

Ezale was trying to figure out how he had been dragged inside the castle. He was enjoying himself. He grinned when the Blue Fairy said they where on the Enchanted ball team. He jumped up as he laughed. " Yes!!! I knew getting dragon to chase me would work. "He said as he suddenly realized he had said his plan outside. He laughed and smiled as the Blue fairy narrowed her eyes at him again. However she did smile at him. He had to admit he liked her and she did seem to know him better than he liked. However he looked at Balthier and handed the guy back his necklace. " Sorry I just wanted to be on team. I knew they wouldn't notice me unless I did something big. " He admitted as he looked over at Snow seeing her face. He frowned a little thinking about what the Blue fairy had said. " No, don't punish them for what I did. You said that we have to be paired why not just pair Jinx and Balthier together. We all know you wouldn't pair opposite genders together so stop testing us. " Snake said as he looked to Balthier and Jinx feeling bad. " Why not let them stay in the other two rooms on the top floor with Snow and I. That way they are technically paired and they are with new people like Snow and I. " Snake said as he back up hiding Snow from the Blue fairies view and from Jinx and Balthier. He knew she had a hard time with her magic and someone being paired with her would be dangerous. He also knew that Snow was afraid of hurting others by mistake. He knew she wanted to make friends but he knew someone staying with her would be dangerous.

The Blue Fairy looked to Jinx and Balthier as she looked like she was in deep thought. " I will allow it if you two are ok with it. But Balthier I do except to see you on the field for Enchant Ball. " The Blue fairy said as she noticed that Snow had grew very quiet. She could see that Ezale had forgotten his fun with Balthier completely and was trying his best to protect Snow. She wanted to smile but chose not to. He had a good heart even though his mischievous side tended to get him in trouble.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-27-2015, 08:11 AM

Jinx nodded and smiled at Snow, "Thank-you kindly." She said softly and followed Snow back into the building. "Paired with you?" She asked and raised an eyebrow. "I...I thought you were already paired with Ezale." Jinx admitted and chuckled. "Well if we are paired together then I will have no problem. I don't really hate you so I see no problem with it." She added. When she saw the hippo in the middle of the place, she smirked and crossed her arms across her chest as she watched Snow help. It seemed like Snow wasn't evil at all, it was interesting.

Hearing what the other students said, she wanted so badly to hurt them but she decided not to and just rolled her eyes as she ran a finger along her horns. Jinx looked over at the blue fairy and nodded at what Snow said. However, she it was clear that it was impossible Jinx just sighed softly. "I understand then. I see no point in making a scene if I won't be listened to anyway..." She muttered and looked out the window, smiling she she saw her brother in his dragon form chasing after Ezale. When both Balthier and Ezale were in the room, Jinx smiled and ran into her brother's welcoming arms. "Balthier, they're saying we can't be paired together." She said quietly as she looked up at him with her yellow eyes.

Balthier was busy chasing Ezale down and was surprised when he was in a room in his human form again. Seeing Jinx, he opened up his arms for her and wrapped them around her when she ran into his arms. Hearing what she said upset him. Taking the necklace back, he only glared at Ezale before looking at the blue fairy. "Woah wait just a second! Why do I have to be paired up with the weasel?, and how can I be so sure that Blondie here will take care of my sister? What if my sister gets hurt because I'm not there to look after her?" Balthier asked. "I know she can take care of herself but she's only one person and..." He started and frowned as he looked down at his little sister. "If she's too scared, her powers go crazy and she will end up hurting herself or others. How can I be certain that she will be safe if I'm not there to watch over her?" He asked.

"Team?" He repeated and glared at them. "I'm not here to be on some team. I'm here because I have to be." He commented and sighed as he looked down at Jinx. "No, my sister is not being paired with that weasel, I'd prefer she be paired with Blondie or me. But if I have to be stuck with the weasle then fine, I have to make sure he stays away from my sister." He said with a smirk.

Lady Chello

Old 11-27-2015, 01:12 PM

The blue fairy laughed as she looked at Balthier as she shook her head. " I gave you another option. Do we need to clean out your ears dear?" She said as she looked at him crossing her arms over her chest holding her wand. " You can live on the floor with Ezale and Eira. Jinx and you would have your own room side by side on one side and Ezale and Eira would have their rooms on the other side by side as they are now. That is a option because Ezale has pointed out that you would still be interacting with people you don't know. " The blue fairy said as she laughed looking at Jinx. " Your not the only one with power issue's is she Balthier." The fairy said narrowing her eyes at him. " Did you think the headmaster and I didn't do research on you children before we brought you here. Jinx and your self aren't the only ones who can't control their powers fully yet. And Balthier your not the only one with anger issues. " She said as she looked to Snow.

"Your not the only two here against their will dears. Balthier I believe you being here is just want you need to work on some of your edges. Your mother agreed with me when I brought her the proposal. So how about I let you children short this issue out among yourself. And Balthier I will see you on that field if I have to drag you there myself! " She said meaning it as she suddenly vanished from sight.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-27-2015, 10:26 PM

Balthier sighed, his yellow eyes narrowed at the blue fairies' words, but he wasn't able to say or do anything because she had vanished. "Well then, I guess we should get the pairings sorted out. Put on your necklace Jinx." He ordered and stared at his necklace before putting it on. "Weasel, would you feel more comfortable being paired with Blondie? Or did you want to be stuck with me?" He asked. "Although, seeing as how we're in the same team thanks to me, it might be better if you and I pair up. It would make going to practice easier I think." He noted with a nod of his head.

Jinx smiled softly at her brother. He was going to be part of a team? Their mother was going to be happy and she wondered if their mother would visit to watch him play. Jinx would always go to watch him, no matter what she had to do, she wanted to be there to support him and cheer him on. Oh just thinking about it made her giggle in excitement!

"I'm not going to let you be paired up wit my sister though. I see the way you look at her and I fear you'll only take her things and hurt her." Balthier commented then looked down at Jinx who was giggling in his arms. "What's so funny Jinx?" He asked.

Jinx looked up at her brother and shook her head, "I'm just thinking about how mother will be very happy to know you're in a team." Jinx answered. "I cannot wait to see you play! You will do great!" She said even though she wasn't sure what sport it was they were talking about. "I wonder if noted will visit to watch you play...?" She said.

Lady Chello

Old 11-27-2015, 11:09 PM

Snake looked at Balthier as he walked up to him and poked him in chest with his finger looking at him. " Hey over grown lizard. My name is Snake. Only old people call me by my birth name got it!" He said as he narrowed his eyes at the over sized man. " I hope your house trained because I'm not cleaning up after you!" He said being serious as he looked over at Snow trying to see if she had anything to add in. He looked at Jinx and smiled but cut his eyes back to Balthier. " Look I can be a Weasel but I'm not going to hurt her! I have some morals you over grown Lizard I'm impressed you have any at all. " Snake said crossing his arms over his chest looking away from Balthier as he spoke. " I heard dragons aren't that smart more brawn not any smarts. You break it buddy in our room and you bought it got it!" Snake said as he flashed his eyes open got in Balthier's face meaning it.

Snow felt her own anger vanish as she walked over and yanked Snake back from Balthier. " Do you just have a death wish all the time?" She said as she glared at Snake. She looked to Balthier and sighed. " Please don't kill him. I know he is asking for it getting in your face but please for me will you not kill him. I'm not saying you can't slap him around and heck I'll pay if you if you'll chase him around the castle grounds once a week shooting fire at him. I'll pay extra if you'll burn him a little for me when I ask. " Snow said as she grabbed Shankes ear holding him in place as he kept saying ow. Snow looked to Jinx as she smiled warmly. " I'm sure that you mother will come if nothing serious happens. You seem really close with her so I doubt she would miss it for the world. Besides we could always freeze the stadium until she can make it. " Snow said as she cut her eyes to Snake glaring at him. " You sir will behave or you'll wish you where facing a dragon when I'm done with you! Apologize to Balthier or I let him have his way with you." She said being honest.

Snake rolled his eyes as he heard Snow. He then looked to Balthier and laughed. " I'll pass thanks. Besides over male lizards aren't my type. I like females only. " He said as he looked at Jinx and smiled. He looked to Snow as he knew he was pushing the line with her. " Ok fine I'm sorry but keep your scaly self on your half of the room. No fire breathing in the room. And I promise I will not harm your sister in any way." Snake said as he felt Snow let him go. He watched Snow walk away as he sighed. " I'm more scared of that Ice witch than any dragon." He mumbled as felt the air behind him suddenly grow extremely Cold. " Crap!" He said turning in time to be hit by a blast of ice that sent him flying out the window.

" Let's see if he really has nine lives." Snow said her red eyes very apparent the red in them brighter than before. " You know I've had a really rough day it might be fun to let some of my frustration out. " Snow said as she held up her hand a ball of ice magic forming in it as she eyed the window where Snake reappeared. She grinned wickedly as she threw the ball at him this time using half of her power sending him clear across the outside of the school into the woods. " Looks like he wont be bothering up tonight. It will take him until morning to get back here." Snow said smiling as she turned heading back to her room.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-28-2015, 03:00 AM

Balthier's eyebrow twitched in anger at what he was hearing Ezale say to him. "W-what did you call me?!" He yelled as he towered over the male. "First you call me reptile eyes, then overgrown lizard, and now you're calling me old?! Are you also implying that I'm a pet?!" He hissed, getting really angry. "The only thing I want to break right now doesn't have a price tag on it." Balthier said as he narrowed his eyes and blew some smoke into Ezale's face. He was angry, the large thorns starting to pop up on the floor were sign that he was. His yellow gaze focused on Snow and he listened to what she had to say. A smirk appeared on his face as he heard her out and decided to be charming for once. "Well normally I would ask to be payed for such a task, but since it's you that's asking I'll happily do it for free." He answered and glared at Ezale again. "Scaly self?!" He repeated and watched Snow throw him out the window. "I'm not done with that weasel yet!" He said and ran outside before turning into a dragon and flying off in search of his toy.

Jinx frowned when her brother started to get mad. "Balthier please calm down." She said, but it was no use. Once the thorns where out he was a gonner. Looking over at Ezale, she smiled back at him shyly and listened to both guys bicker with each other. Jinx quickly moved away and watched the events unfold in front of her. "I think they should be paired together and you and I shall be paired together." Jinx said to Snow and quickly ran after her. "Hey! W-wait for me!" She called out and heard a dragon roar off in the distance. Sighing softly, she hoped he didn't get into too much trouble. "Is...is Ezale always like this?" Jinx asked Snow. She hoped she wouldn't mind being paired up with her.

Lady Chello

Old 11-28-2015, 03:36 AM

Snow turned as she heard Jinx pausing so Jinx could catch up. She looked out the window hearing the dragon roar as a beautiful smile appeared on her lips. She wondered what Balthier looked like in his dragon form but was afraid to ask. She wondered if he was as captivating in that form as he was in his human one. The thought made her blush a little until she remember Jinx was there and her questions. " Oh, right Snake..... " She said as she thought about her question. " If you mean a joker yes. He doesn't like to be serious and would prefer people to believe that nothing bothers him. You see his...." Snow wasn't sure if she should tell or how to tell about Snake.

" You see people see those like him as bad news and never welcome them any where they go. They are always treated poorly and picked on. So that's why Snake chose to be the way he is. It's a mask honestly. He is a very sweet and caring guy under his playboy exterior. Snake is a amazing thief he is very skilled. He doesn't steal to steal he does so for fun he always returns the items unless some one hurts him or a person he cares for. Most of the trouble he ends up in is because he just wants to have fun. We met with him trying to steal the necklace my adopted father gave me." Snow said with some hesitation on the last part.

"We have been together ever since. He use to move a lot and never stay in one place for long until we met. Now he goes where I go. " Snow said as she smiled and took a step forward as a purple mist appeared around both Jinx and herself. When it vanished they where outside Snow's room. Snow waved her hand over the large white and gold doors as the magical barrier came down. Snow open both large doors as she walked into the large room. " This is our room I guess. " She said as she thought about Balthier and his yellow eyes. " What about you and Balthier have you ever been any where besides your home? Is it common for dragons to be so enchanting as your brother seems to be?" She asked honestly curious. "

Snake let out a scram out of anger as he was thrown back out the window. He was surprised that Snow had not held back for once wit him. She really was upset with him. He manged to land in one of the large trees barley hanging onto one of the lower branches. He manged to hoist himself up and was sitting on it as he gathered himself. However before he could really think he heard the sound of a dragon roar. " Crap....this is not my day." Snake sighed as he stood up and stared leaping from branch to branch. He keep to the lower branches knowing that any self respecting dragon wouldn't tempt hurting their wings to go after something that low to the ground with all the trees. The trees where thick and there wasn't much room to fly through them. This was to Sankes advantage. He was making good timing when he suddenly came to a open space that lead to the lake witch then lead to the entrance of the school . " Great." He mumbled as he shot out from the cover of the trees running as fast as he could knowing he was going to be a dragon chew toy now.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-28-2015, 05:16 AM

Jinx was thankful when Snow let her catch up and noticed the blush on her face. She wasn't sure why she was blushing so didn't ask. Listening to what Snow had to say, she frowned. "Poor thing..." Jinx whispered and shook her head. "You don't have to tell me anything that you are not comfortable sharing." Jinx assured, placing a hand on Show's shoulder. It was depressing to know people picked on Ezale just for how he looked, it seemed the "Evil' people weren't so evil after all. Balthier wasn't evil, he just was an angry person. " Well at least he has made a friend, that's good. I cannot believe anyone would pick on him, he seems like a nice guy really." Jinx commented softly and blinked when they appeared in front of Show's room. "Oh my! It's lovely!" Jinx gasped as she walked into the room and heard another dragon roar.

When she heard Snow's questions, she smirked. Did this girl like her brother? "Our mother is very over protective. We don't usually leave the house unless she allows us too. Balthier and I usually like to spend time at home though there are times when we accompany our mother on errands. So to answer your question, no not really. We never visit other people at their houses if that's what you mean." Jinx answered and smiled warmly, "You find my brother enchanting? Would you like to see him as a dragon?" She asked and shook her head, "I honestly don't think so. All dragons are different and my brother is the best dragon out there." Jinx answered happily.

Balthier's yellow slitted eyes searched below for a little weasel. Where could he have gone? He flew around the woods but stayed above until he landed near them and starts peaking in through the trees. He couldn't walk inside but he could still look for his toy. Taking to the sky again, Balthier continued searching for Ezale and roared loudly when he saw his toy run out from behind a tree and towards the entrance of the school. He didn't want to kill him or burn the school he would just have to be careful. Breathing out some fire, he was aiming at the weasel who was moving quickly.

Lady Chello

Old 11-28-2015, 06:19 AM

"The best out there." Snow repeated out loud as she thought about the meaning of that statement. She looked to Jinx as she smiled and laughed softly hearing her. " I would love to see him in his dragon form just not after me. I'm afraid I don't take idle threats well. I can be very....cold when angered. " Snow said as she looked to her hands the gloves where still on and made her feel safer. "Well since you haven't been allowed to go out much I'm sure Snake and I both will be happy to go anywhere with you if you like." She said speaking on behalf of Snake. Snow shifted her eyes as a large Silver and white book started to move. She walked over as she placed her hand on it. The book suddenly stopped moving. Her over sized ornate mirror glowed suddenly as it showed Snake running from a wall of fire. The mirror was not done showing what was to come when Snow suddenly waved her free hand out in front of it making the mirror return to normal.

Snow frowned knowing that Jinx would learn her secrets soon enough. She turned as she stared at Jinx. " I'm sorry for the interruption. I'm afraid that many things in my room have a will of their own. That is the reason I'm not sure you being paired with me is the best choice. I have some very powerful items that aren't necessarily for the faint of heart. " Snow said as she almost transformed instantly into a confident powerful person. She looked like a apex predator standing there as her eyes had a gleam in them. A wicked grin appeared on her her lips as she started laughing with a slight hint of evil mixed in with it. Her eyes almost glowed red as she looked down at her book. Her eyes then feel on the Snowflake necklace as the grin faded and she closed her eyes. " I can enchant my half of the room but I will warn you some of my items are very powerful and not for any who want a happy ending. Villains don't get happy endings." She said as she picked up her silver and white spell book holding it to her chest in a protective manner. " If your going to stay then you should unpack and start studying. The first class is how to make friends. Then you go to smiling class. I have a hard time with smiling. " Snow admitted as she closed her eyes and said a few words at a whisper as a light spread across the room. She open her eyes as she looked back to normal and everything in the room looked like a normal room even the book in her arm had changed to look like a school book. The mirror vanished from sight along with the other enchanted items that had been there. Snow didn't know Jinx well enough to leave her most prized possessions out in the open for anyone to tamper with. She also didn't want to be responsible for someone falling to the power of the dark side.

Snake felt heat as he tried to run as fast as he could. He let out a scream as his arm was hit by the edge of flame. He hit the ground hard as he tripped over a rock sending him tumbling making him scrap his body. Snake cried out in pain as he closed his eyes and vanished in a bright light. He hit the floor of his room with a loud thud that could be heard through out the floor. Snake manged to some how find his feet as he hobbled over to Snow's room. He walked pasted Jinx as he fell onto Snow's bed. " Dark Lady please heal me. You got your bloody wish the damn dragon nailed me. If I hadn't been as quick as I was he would have made me a pile of ash. Call off the bloody dragon or I"ll use my dark magic and force him to heel." Snake said as he looked to his arm. His shirt had been burned off mostly leaving him exposed. It was easy to see how fit he really was. He sighed looking at his body. " I am dirty as well blood dragon." He said as he looked over at Snow seeing her hugging that book of hers. " Snow put it Down...." He said knowing that nothing good came from that book. " You promised you wouldn't use it even if it begged you to." He said forgetting about his wounds.

Snow looked down at her book she was just holding it was all. She held it even closer as she looked at Snake. She held out her hand as his wounds vanished almost instantly. She looked down at the look as she walked over to a large white and silver wardrobe opening it and placing the book inside the mirror hanging inside now other strange items now in the large oversize wardrobe. She closed the large doors and waved her hand over it enchanting it so that no one could open it but her. She turned as she looked at Jinx and Snake her eyes back to normal. " You shouldn't have been rude to him. I'm sure that if you apologized it would go far with Balthier. Since you ruined Jinx introduction to the school why don't you make it up to her and take her to the garden for dinner. " She said as she looked to Jinx. " I believe that is the least Snake and I could do for the set of events that happen today. We are sorry for ruining your day. I'll pay for both your dinner and Balthier."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-28-2015, 06:53 AM

Jinx listened to Snow and then looked at Ezale. She noticed the way they behaved around eachother and smiled softly. "It's okay Snow. You can be paired with Ezale if you are more comfortable with him." She started and grabbed hers and Balthier's things. "I'll be paired up with my brother, dinner won't be necessary thank-you for the offer though." Jinx said and looked at Ezale, smiling sadly before walking out of the room and quickly ran through the halls all the way outside where she looked up at her brother who was still looking for Ezale. "Balthier! You got him just as you wanted to! Come down now, we need to study for classes!" She called out as she put their things down.

Balthier was looking around for his toy but then heard Jinx's voice. Lookin down, he saw her standing there and quickly flew down, landing right in front of her where he nuzzles her, causing her to fall down onto the soft grass. She had gotten up though and kissed his warm nose.

Jinx smiled at him and gently reached out and pet him on his nose. "I'm glad you had fun. Snow wants to see you in your dragon form bust she doesn't want you chasing after her like you did with Ezale. I told her she could pair with him, I'd pair up with you. Originally I wanted to pair up with her but I think I make her uncomfortable." Jinx explained with a shrug of her shoulders then she remembered something. "Oh! Snow thinks that you're enchanting." She informed and chuckled.

Lady Chello

Old 11-28-2015, 07:13 AM

" You scared some one off again didn't you." Snake said as he watch Jinx leave in a hurry. He sighed as he looked over to Snow. " Go get her and apologize. You need friends besides me. Stop relying on those wicked things of yours and start living for yourself." Snake said as he got up and sighed shaking his head. " This room is far to big for just you. " He said knowing she needed someone with her. It would help to keep her out of trouble.

"Excuse me who said I'm the one that made her run. " Snow said as she glared at Snake. " It could be you and your rudeness." She said as she walked over to where Snake was. She stared at him as she locked eyes with him. " Fine have it your way." She said as she held up her hand the pair vanishing in a purple mist and reappearing right beside Jinx and Balthier. Snow was still glaring at Snake when she turned and stepped back seeing Balthier. Snow grew quiet as she just stared at him.

Snake was about to argue with her when he noticed that Snow wasn't paying any attention to her anymore. He followed her gaze as he saw Balthier still in his dragon form. He walked over to snow as he waved his hand in front of her face. He did it again as he noticed she didn't more or say a word. He looked back to Balthier not seeing the attraction or fascination the dragon seemed to hold for her. He looked to Jinx as he bowed softly. " We're sorry for dropping in like this. However I believe pairing with Snow would be good. She needs to learn to be around others and not those things of hers. Besides with you around you can summon him and apparently put her in a trance. I really don't see the fascination with you." Snake said looking up at Balthier. " Your big and have a bad temper but the way Snow is I'd swear you where part basilisk. " Snake said as he sighed looking to Balthier. " Besides you said it would be better if we paired up together Dragon." He said looking over at Snow. " If she wouldn't rip my heart out I'd so draw on her face right now or give her a make over." He said a wicked grin on his lips staring at Snow.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-28-2015, 07:53 AM

Enchanting? Balthier looked at his sister who was chuckling at this bit of information. She wasn't one to lie to him though. His attention went to Ezale though and his yellow slitted eyes narrowed as he watched his toy like a hawk. He listened to what Ezale said though and nodded. Ezale was right, he did say that and he needed to keep his toy close at all times. Perhaps these four years weren't going to be so bad after all. It was too soon to tell though so he didn't want to be hopeful. Turning his gaze to Snow, he stared at her and wondered just how long she would stand there staring at him. Was she really that intruiged by him? Carefully, he nuzzled her and turned back into his human form. "Alright then, it's settled! Jinx, you're with blondie and I'm with weasel here." Balthier said and looked at Snow, wondering if she was going to be okay.

Jinx smiled sadly when she saw Ezale and Snow. She was surprised to see Snow freeze when she saw Balthier in his dragon form. Looking back at Ezale, she nodded. "Understandable." She said and looked at her brother. "Alright then, just don't you go and kill Ezale okay?" She instructed. "I don't want you killing him or anyone else for that matter. You burned him and that's all you can do to him okay?" Jinx ordered. When Balthier nodded, Jinx smiled and kissed his cheek. "Good. Now then, we should all get moved in and study for classes." She said and looked over at Ezale, smiling softly before glancing at Snow.

Lady Chello

Old 11-28-2015, 08:21 AM

Snow came back to her senses as she smiled warmly and giggled softly at Balthier's nuzzle. She laughed softly as she smiled looking to Jix and smiling warmly at her. " Studying sounds like a wonderful idea." She said as she looked to Baflthier giving him a warm smiled before quickly turning and heading back inside. Snow quickly hurried to her room as she started pulling out all the books she had been given so prepare for the study session.

Snake looked at Jinx as he arched a brow at her. " I promise I would have given you, your bracelet back. But please no more fire." He said as he looked at Baflthier. " Besides I'm starting to see you have your pluses dragon. " Snake said as he grinned thinking of a few things Snow had he wanted to have some fun with. " I see hanging out with you is going to be a little more fun than I first thought." He said as he laughed. " Hehehehe." He said as he gave Jinx a playful wink and walked over to Jinx and gently grabbed her hand and kissed it. He then looked to Baflthier and smiled. " They say dragon's guard treasure and you have to be the finest piece this dragon has ever owned. " he said meaning it as he looked into Jinx eyes. " I'll be happy to study with you any day my beauty." He said as he let her hand go and started walking off. " Come on Dragon lets go study we may be up all night teaching you how to smile correctly. " He said as he sighed knowing they had hard work ahead of them.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-28-2015, 09:23 PM

Jinx smiled at Snow and nodded. She was about to follow her but stopped when she saw Ezale wink at her and started walking towards her. The light pink blush on her face only became brighter when he was right there in front of her. When he took her hand, her yellow eyes widened and a lovely smile appeared on her face at his compliments. Her blush was now a bright red on her face when he kissed her hand and she couldn't help but stare at him and giggle like a schoolgirl who's crush was finally looking at her. "Oh Ezale, y-you're too sweet." she said and squirmed happily. What had come over her?! She was always so calm and collected and now here she was squirming and giggling all because of one man. Jinx hugged herself as she watched him walk away but snapped out of her trance when Balthier snapped his fingers in front of her face.

"No more fire?" Balthier repeated and pouted before laughing. "We'll see weasel. I don't make promises." he said and watched him as he talked to Jinx, he didn't like the effect he had on her one bit. When Ezale started to walk away, he snapped his fingers in front of Jinx' face and narrowed his eyes. "Don't fall for his tricks Jinx. Be careful." he warned. "Now off you go to study." he said and motioned for her to run off then followed after Ezale. "You're going to teach me how to smile?" he asked and shook his head. "I don't smile. Jinx and my mother smile, I don't." he said to Ezale as he followed him.

Jinx frowned at what her brother said but nodded and quickly ran off to Snow's room which apparently was going to be her room as well. She just hoped that Snow was okay with having her around for four years.

Lady Chello

Old 11-29-2015, 08:12 PM

Snow pulled out the book for smiling and good behavior. She sighed as she open it using a small hand mirror to practice the smile that a hero would do. She really wondered if this was important. After a while Snow gave up and crashed onto her bed as she let the mirror go and yelled into her pillow out of frustration. She sighed as she sat up and looked back at the books on her bed. "Smiling isn't a quality of a good or a bad person. Just because someone doesn't smile right doesn't make the evil. " She said at the book. "Reading this stupid book is making me want to be evil so I don't' have to read stupid books like this." She said. Snow glared at the book as she held out her hand sending it across her bed and freezing it in a ice spike. " urrr!" She said and sighed trying to clam herself.

Snake smiled as he walked to his room he walked over to his desk as he pulled out his book on smiling. He waved his hand as mirrors appeared in the middle of the room body length. Snake turned and posed giving the body mirrors a smoldering look as he winked at himself. " Perfect as always!" He said as he turned and crossed his arms waiting on Balthier. "Come on Dragon let's get this over with. If we can get you to master the smile we can make you into a very popular guy. Besides it would help you with the team. We are jocks now so that means we will be adored by the girls. So lets work on your smiling to makes sure you can leave the girls speechless." Snake said in his charming way. "And if I'm lucky some other girl will snap you up. I don't like the way Snow looks at you." He mumbled as he flipped through the school book trying to pick the perfect smile to teach Balthier.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-30-2015, 01:50 AM

Jinx knocked on the door before opening it slowly and looking inside. She smiled at snow and waved. "H-Hello there." she said softly and walked inside with her things before closing the door behind her. She could tell something was wrong and walked over to Snow, "Is something the matter?" she asked softly. Looking around the room, Jinx noticed the frozen book and a mirror. "Were you practicing for smiling class?" Jinx asked and smiled. "I would be very happy to help you practice. That is, if you want me to help you of course." Jinx explained honestly. Jinx was a smiler, just like her mother so she would have no problem in this class.

Balthier followed Ezale into their room and raised an eyebrow when the mirrors appeared. Since they were already there, Balthier decided to fix his hair and smirked at himself. He looked over at Ezale and rolled his eyes, "Oh relax Romeo." he said sighed. "Alright, alright let's just do this already." Balthier said. He wasn't looking forward to this but he was going to at least try. Listening to him, he laughed and shook his head. "Oh please! I don't need to smile to have little blondie staring at me. So I'm sure all the other girls are the same way aren't they?" he asked. "You ever stopped to think that maybe if I do smile, that blondie will be the first in line to snatch me up?" Bathier asked.

Lady Chello

Old 11-30-2015, 05:13 PM

Snake turned around as he glared at Balthier. " Let's get one thing straight here Dragon! She has a name and it isn't Blondie! She is more than a notch in a bed post. And Snow is off limits to you!" He said in a very demanding tone. It was easy to see by the look in his eyes that he meant what he said. Without another word Snake reached out and pulled Balthier's lips up and made the first smile in the book. " Hold it for ten minutes don't talk and try to look innocent and helpful ." Snake said as he did the same. He flipped through the book as he started to read some of the passages. " Regardless of your faction smiling is a big part of making friends and allies. One should always appear friendly to approach. Not to much teeth and not to much eye. The perfect smile makes one look friendly and inviting for any to talk with. " Snake read out loud as he looked to Balthier reading the next line. " A smile that is fake will come off as such. One must never fake a smile it should be genuine. A perfect smile will never crack a mirror or make any feel uncomfortable no matter what attire one chooses to wear. " Snake read as he looked at Balthier. " That means less teeth for you and a little bit more eye to draw the ladies in. "He said demonstrating for Balthier. He read down further almost through with the first two chapters. " One should always dress to impress. In other words a gentlemen should dress like a gentlemen and a lady like a lady. Suits and dresses are a must. " He read as he looked to Balthier.

Snow looked as she saw Jinx she sighed as she looked over at the stupid book. " I don't understand the point of smiling perfectly. I can smile that's not the issue I just don't understand the need for it. " She said as she looked to Jinx. Snow sat up straight and turned her head suddenly as she gave Jinx a dazzling smile she had a air of nobility about her as she did so looking like one of the royals. "Welcome dear, it's such a pleasure to have you here. I must thank you for the journey you traveled to visit me here in my humble home." Snow said as sweet as honey as she batted her eyelashes at Jinx imitating the perfect princess graces and manners to her. Snow then laughed as she shook her head. " I really don't believe learning different smiles is going to help us. " She said as she started making faces at Jinx. She did so in a playing manner as she started to laugh and a beautiful smile appeared on her lips it was easy to see this one wasn't rehearsed and was her own natural smile.