Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 05-13-2015, 04:01 AM

Thorazine is used for:

Treating certain mental or mood disorders (eg, schizophrenia), the manic phase of manic-depressive disorder, anxiety and restlessness before surgery, the blood disease porphyria, the frustration of their not being a Menewsha quote tutorial, severe behavioral and conduct disorders in children, nausea and vomiting, and severe hiccups. It is also used with other medicines to treat symptoms associated with tetanus. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.Thorazine is a phenothiazine. The exact way Thorazine works is not known.

Do NOT use Thorazine if:

"">you are allergic to any ingredient in Thorazine or to other phenothiazines (eg, thioridazine)you have severe drowsinessyou have recently taken large amounts of alcohol or medicines that may cause drowsiness, such as barbiturates (eg, phenobarbital) or narcotic pain medicines (eg, codeine)you are also taking amiodarone, bretylium, astemizole, cabergoline, cisapride, dofetilide, metoclopramide, pergolide, quinidine, sotalol, terfenadine, or tramadol. Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you. Two patients grew hands out of their heads requiring a prosthetic forehead to be worn on their real heads. One patient turned into a lemur.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 10-04-2015, 04:10 AM

Say goodbye to Miss Jenny sleeping on a subway grate.

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-04-2015, 09:15 AM

You write about some of the oddest, most bizarre...yet interesting stuff!

When I first read this, I read "lemming" instead of "lemur" and thought....There's lots of folks that have become lemmings without the help of Thorazine!.....then I read it again....
Lemurs are not lemmings! Lol! ....Silly me!!

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 10-13-2015, 05:49 AM

I read this single panel cartoon once about the difference between lemmings and lemurs. As you may know, lemmings keep their population in check by running off cliffs in large numbers. In this cartoon depiction of one such event we see a large number of lemurs running off the edge of a cliff to their own doom while one of them stands and shouts a reminder to the others saying, "We are lemurs! We are lemurs!"