*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-01-2011, 08:45 PM

A private roleplay between me and Kia. Please do not post if you are not one f the two people mentioned.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 06-05-2011, 03:33 PM

[B][COLOR="Red"]
Quote:
Academy based roleplay. It's multi-character, but also good for a 3-4 person small group roleplay, if you're ok with small groups, if not we could always just make a whooole bunch of random characters. LoL.

I was thinking of a roleplay where we make our characters to form like, a small family, or group of close people, that attend the same academy but in different groups, and then certain occurrences bring them together. Like the son/daughter of a god joins them at school and things pick up from there. Something of a realistic fiction where a Roleplayer can live out a dream life that corresponds with another roleplayer's dream life.
REMINDER!!!

Last edited by Kia_; 06-05-2011 at 11:46 PM..

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-05-2011, 09:35 PM

Starter Characters[Female]:

Name: Tia Livieu
Race: vampire
Sexual preference: bi curious
Pic:
Tia

Name: Lianna Moore
Sexual preference: Bisexual
Pic:

Last edited by *Electric*Rainbow*; 07-30-2011 at 05:02 AM..

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-05-2011, 10:52 PM

Name: Sarah Starsi
Race: Fox (can change into fox)
Sexual preference: Bi-sexual
Pic:

Last edited by Kia_; 07-29-2011 at 08:17 PM..

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-05-2011, 11:14 PM

Starter characters[Male]:

Name: Alexander kale
Race: God
Sexual preference: Straight
Pic:

Name: Kaiden Moore
Race: Vampire
pic:

Last edited by *Electric*Rainbow*; 07-30-2011 at 05:06 AM..

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-05-2011, 11:32 PM

Name: Triston Aello
Race: Demon

Pic:

Name: Alice Wonderland
Race: Siren (Lovely voice that controls)
Pic:

Last edited by Kia_; 07-29-2011 at 08:32 PM..

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-05-2011, 11:38 PM

[[ ok. I'm working on getting some chars up. BTW edit these posts for profiles a we go along?]]

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-05-2011, 11:46 PM

Lai-lai_CHING: nevermind lets see what I can do here.

A new year of school had just begun, a group of kids in different groups themselves, others more far off with groups you wouldn't know it. The day was sunny yet cloudy outside, the wind felt good, autumn hadn't yet even started as it was the end of summer. The school was mostly only a half year round school, there were those who took summer school and those who would chose to take summer courses. But, it all depended on how you felt about it.

With new students pulling in, more races of all kinds, so was many different secrets being pulled along by students. What they don't understand or yet know is that when you go to this school, nothing is secret from anyone anymore. Everything will be open to judgement. Who your first kiss was, your first crush, your family and parents, your ancestors, including many many more.

Last edited by Kia_; 07-29-2011 at 09:47 PM..

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-29-2011, 07:51 PM

Lai-lai_CHING: shall we still do this if I do my bio/s?

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-29-2011, 07:53 PM

Kia_:

Lianna and Kaiden Moore stood in the courtyard of the school together, leaning against the trunk of a willow tree. all around them were people of different races, colors, shapes, sizes. and when they meant sizes they meant that some of them were literally giants. 9'9'' to be exact. Some of them were even taller than that, given they were still in high school and not fully grown, they'd probably end up around 19' tall in the end. Somewhat disturbing but, hey, the veils were lifted and it was time to re-join the human world again. Even if it meant the same old boring high school from before.
Looking around they searched for people to add to their small group of two, possibly three. They were something of wallflowers on the first day going to a new school, so they didn't really walk around and socialize much. they were actually 'shy' enough to wait for people to come to them. They wondered how well that would go given that most around them already teamed up. there were barely any strays around to reel in anymore. Pity.

Last edited by *Electric*Rainbow*; 07-30-2011 at 05:11 AM..

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-31-2011, 07:49 PM

Sarah and Triston were outside talking by one of the new taller trees when Alice came up to them. Everyone didn't understand why they hung out with people not their own races. However, no one really bothered them and chose to let them do whatever they wanted. "Hey Alice, any dreams?" Sarah asked, she was into dreams big time and was known to know a lot about them.

"Nah, not really that I remember, what about you both?" "You know I always have dreams Alice" Sarah stated as Triston added in "I dont dream or have nightmares, what did you do over the summer break?" Triston looked around, people were staring at them again. Then again having a Siren, demon, and a single-shifter in one group was known to be very odd. Alice was new to the school this year, Triston had been going here his whole life, and Sarah just transferred to be with her friends. They weren't childhood friends, but, best friends enough to want to go to the same school together.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-31-2011, 07:59 PM

Lianna sighed and looked at Kaiden. "Should we just go choose our ow groups? People here are more anti-social than we are..." she said, her voice soft and airy, but it also had a seductive purr to it.
Kaiden shook his head than sighed, rubbing his temples. "Sure. Who do you want to hang with?" He asked.
She smirked and took his hand, dragging him over to a group that had different races in it. "Hi... I hope you guys don't mind if we join you? We just kinda moved here and we're new to the school."she said shyly.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-31-2011, 08:12 PM

Triston didn't pay them any atttention but Sarah and Alice did. Alice smiled, "Hi, of course of course" "Alice calm down or you're gonna scare them away" Sarah joked adding "Welcome to the school, Alice is new here to. This is Triston, I'm Sarah" she stated introducing everyone around them. Sarah wondered if they would say their names or if they would learn them a different way. Alice took in their personalities, Sarah was patient, and Triston took in their appearances trying to figure out what race they were.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-31-2011, 09:57 PM

Lianna smiled. "I'm Lianna, and this is my brother Kaiden..." She said, flicking a strand of her red hair out of her face and than looking up at her brother, who was looking at all of them with a slightly judgmental gaze and she punched his shoulder. "Stop being a douche, Kaiden..." she said, giving him an ice cold glare.
Kaiden rubbed his arms and glared right back.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 08-03-2011, 08:46 PM

(sorry there were so issues to take care of and im loving your avi)

"Hey, its okay. Not everyone is very trusting to people they just met" alice smiled and sarah added "Since class doesn't start until tomorrow morning, do you guys want to hang out?" sarah wasn't sure what each of them were but soon she would find out, her and triston were both curious, alice was just being alice. (not sure where to take this atm)

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-31-2011, 10:24 PM

Lianna smiled happily, nodding. "I'd love to!" she answered excitedly, her pale eyes shimmering slightly. She was slightly nervous, though, seriously hoping she could befriend the people around them.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 08-31-2011, 11:46 PM

Alice and Sarah smiled as Triston spoke "Well there is the mall and then a small beach not too far from here, people say its cursed so no one wants to go there" Triston waited for their reply.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-21-2012, 05:15 AM

[[SOOO sorry i didn't get back to this one... I'll try and get a reply up, if you're still wanting to continue.=\ ]]