IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-14-2012, 12:48 AM

Shiki took a sip of his coffee and paused seeing Divine sitting at his class room door,he then sighed."Divine, what are you doing here?",he asked looking at her with a worried frown."You have another class now,do you not?",he asked and peeked inside seeing his kids still hard at work.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Divine Seduction Send a message via MSN to Divine Seduction Send a message via Yahoo to Divine Seduction

Old 02-14-2012, 01:04 AM

She stood up and looked up at him, her eyes dry despite her wish to cry. She didn't waste any time but instead leaned up and kissed him, her pink lipstick marking his skin. She smiled a bit sadly and began to walk away, and called to him, "Thanks for helping me not wanna explode all over the place, Shiki-san!"

She then took her time to go to the cafe and get something to eat, oh, spicy ramen sounded purr-fect! Meow! Her live and let die self was back and fully recharged, hopefully she'd be able to stay that way for a while, else she might just explode, well spontaneously combust from the pressure and heat on her brain.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-14-2012, 01:17 AM

Shiki stood there."this is not good",he said quickly rubbing her lip stick stain away.He sighed entering class , just as the bell rang. "break time", he said heading for the criteria , to get some more food. He was starving!

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Divine Seduction Send a message via MSN to Divine Seduction Send a message via Yahoo to Divine Seduction

Old 02-14-2012, 01:31 AM

As it happened when Shiki walked in there were numerous guys trying to chat up a silent and belligerent Divine, she didn't bother to react to them when they tugged at her or ever called to her. She kept eating her ramen quietly and peacefully, but unlike usual they didn't get bored, but instead got bold. There were five in total and they all claimed to just want to hang out with her. She already knew what they thought about her and she didn't care, she wasn't that way so why even bother.

Now they were fiddling with her hair, her clothes, even with her purse. She looked up from her meal and caught sight of Shiki, and instantly smiled, one of the guys thought it was in response to what he'd said. "So babe, wanna be my girl?" he asked, when she turned to him and smiled sweetly and faked her intention to kiss him. She stood up abruptly and gathered her things and strode off, to another table far away in the corner where no one would bother her, and had a full view of Shiki that way.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-14-2012, 06:10 AM

walking in he frowned seeing the boys all over his student. But stayed back,he watched her move away then with cold eyes he went to the students."boys, there is a stricked no harassment policy at this school, I highly suggest if you wish to stay here, that you keep that in mind, i don't care how a girl dresses, or what she looks like, if you start to feel up anyone else ever again, I'll boot you out of here so fast that your head will spin, understood?"

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-16-2012, 12:18 AM

Having pulled out her iPod after the incident and putting her headphones on full blast she couldn't hear anything. Looking down at her sketch pad she closed her eyes in relief for a second before continuing to draw her hearts image on it. The Gates of Hell stood there surrounded by numerous demons and dead as she stood, naked in front of it, staring back into her own eyes from her own soul on a piece of paper.

She shivered a little and then shifted to look out of the window. She then pulled out a little purple purse which contained a multitude of pills, she pulled out three different ones and then swallowed them in one gulp and then just looked back out the window, with a now blank expression on her face.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-16-2012, 12:48 AM

Shiki sighed as he left the cafeteria with a sandwich and coffee in hand."none of these kids have grown up at all",he muttered ,mostly to himself."its still all drama,drama,drama,drugs and more drama",he said taking a sip of his coffee and went back to his class room to relax a little. Sitting down he began to munch on his sandwich.

Last edited by IchirusVampireGirl; 02-16-2012 at 12:51 AM..

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-16-2012, 01:03 AM

When she returned to herself, it was time for the next class, she only had two classes currently, and any others she decided to take would be free. She sighed and got up, making sure to put her picture in plastic to protect it before leaving for Shiki's room, she needed to apologize. When she got there she saw him enjoying a sandwich. Instead of disturbing him, she tore a page from her notebook and wrote in beautiful hand writing.

Sorry, didn't mean to cause you any trouble! >~< I have some issues that happen to be medication controlled, if I offended you I really am sorry, you're a nice person. I saw you rescue a baby turtle from some bullies last summer and couldn't forget you. I hope to see you when I come back. Please feel free to contact me about anything, XXX-X10-13XX Enivid

She tapped it to the door and then knocked before taking off in the opposite direction to go home for today.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-16-2012, 01:14 AM

Siki blinked and stood up,going to the door.Opening it he looked around,seeing no one he scratched his head,then spotting the note,picked it up he smiled as he read it."see you tomorrow Miss.Divine",he said softly and went back into his class.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-16-2012, 03:24 AM

After she got home, she stripped down and hopped in the shower and immediately dressed after drying. She put on a tank top and shorts and then snuggled under her covers as she pulled her treasures, Bear and Jr. close, they were presents from people who were no longer in her life due to certain circumstances. And yet she looked forward to the next time that she would see Shiki-san, because she knew his kind heart would more than likely respond to someone with honesty and would never let him be cold unless for a good reason. He cared about people he came into contact with, that's one thing she liked about him.

"Good night guys!" she called to her room full of stuffed animals.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-16-2012, 03:49 AM

Shiki,once done, headed home. He stopped in a store,to get a few things, the headed home. He entered his house,and headed up to get a shower.He cleaned out his pockets ,he blinked seeing the note from Divine and smiled some placing it on his counter ,then undressed and hopped in the hot showers. Once out he through on Boxers , and after getting things ready for his classes tomorrow, he crawled into bed and immediately dozed off-well after having a beer.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-18-2012, 11:38 PM

When she woke up, she wasn't happy at all. She yawned and stretched out before turning and rolling back over to snuggle up with her teddy bears yet again. She would skip classes today, not like they really mattered to her, so maybe she'd go in later when she wanted to see Shiki enough and then come home later. She wasn't in the mood to deal with idiots today, especially after what had happened yesterday; she needed time to think and regroup.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-19-2012, 01:11 AM

Shiki sighed as he woke up. Getting up , he got a hot shower. Dressed for class, and headed for school. He was in a semi good mood. He wasnt sure of how class was going to go today. But shruged. His students needed teaching, weather they think they did or not. Going outside he got into his car and made his way to the school,ipping on his coffee as he did so.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-19-2012, 03:48 PM

Some time later, she wasn't sure when she rolled over and got out of bed then hopped into the shower. She threw on a black corset top then a tight white skirt over some bright purple leggings with black ankle boots on. She put on her jean jacket and grabbed her purse then headed toward the campus, walking slowly and just taking in the scenery as well as the people. She pulled out her iPod and put on some music and continued on her walk, knowing she was making her way to Shiki's class, she wasn't even sure if her class period with him was over yet, and she didn't care.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-20-2012, 07:15 PM

Shiki sighed. When his class stareted, Divine was not there.Was she just cutting classes now?did she just not feel like going to class?well lah tee dah. He siaghed.f she showed up she would not be premitted inside until after class.He laid out the rules yesterday. So there would be no excuses, especially if she just wasnted to skip classed or school.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-20-2012, 08:42 PM

When she arrived the door was closed, so she only sat outside and listened to what she could hear. He said take notes, she took notes, she did the pages he assigned, wrote down anything she found notable in what he was going over, and just sat there. She followed along as best she could without whatever he may have written on the board and wasn't at a lose. She knew what his rules were and expected to special treatment. So there she sat, taking a class outside of her class, others passed her by and snickered and point and such.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-20-2012, 08:48 PM

When class was over,Shiki opened the doors and looked down to Divine and sighed."miceof you to show yourself Miss.Divine,care to explain your absence from my class this smorning?",he asked calmly, a small,kind mile on his face as the other students walked past,heading for their next class,or break.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-20-2012, 08:56 PM

"I didn't get out of bed on time, at least I came... I could have ditched the whole day, or not bothered to show at all..." she said with a sweet, playful smile on her face as she looked up at him. She didn't mind him scolding her, rather she looked forward to any interaction with him. Somehow he made her feel peaceful and he didn't even know it. She found it amusing that she was acting like some high schooler and such, making doe eyes at her teacher who would never look at her as more than a student. And even if she couldn't love him the way she wanted, she would always want to see him happy.

"I'm sorry though, I was in a very bad mood... it had to do with yesterdays incident at lunch and one a little before that..." she said softly, still looking up at him.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-20-2012, 11:09 PM

Shiki slowly nodded.."I see",he said then sighed."i understand,but just because , things arnt easy here ,doesnt mean you should not come too school, weather your in a ba mood or not",he said smileing."im not mad,just disapointed ... ",he said calmly.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-20-2012, 11:16 PM

"You sound so..." she wrinkled her nose cutely, "teacherly... blech!" she giggled then stood and presented the notes she'd taken down. "I came so... it's moot now. Besides, the only reason I get up everyday is to come see you... College just happens to be that place. I mean unless I'm bothering you in which case, I can just leave..." she said with a playful pout.

Then she watched as the next classes participants walked by, she didn't even pass them a glare as the girl so obviously smeared something on her jacket. Sighing she tossed it on the ground and straightened her shoulders. "I doubt you want me in jail for assault sensei... that's why I didn't feel like getting up, I'm a 3rd degree black belt, but have anger issues that I still need help with. People like her, they make it difficult to keep my temper, but I manage and I never have to have to police involved." she stated matter-of-factly as she regarded her poor jacket. Sighing she picked it up by the collar and looked at it, black paint all down the back.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-22-2012, 02:34 PM

Shiki sighed."thats true",he said looking at the girls entering the room."they will be delt with ...",he said calmly."dont worry about that",he said and looked to her."please just come to class tomorrow,be here oon time",he said with a gentel smile."class is going to start, we'll talk after,okay?"

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-25-2012, 07:19 PM

"I came today! I just happened to be late..." she stuck her tongue out at him. "Promise you won't yell at me tomorrow?" she asked softly before noting that she did indeed have another class that she should be getting to. And that was by far her best class yet, well besides his (and his only because he was there). She sighed and just straightened her shoulders she looked around and since they were alone she kissed his cheek and took off. "See ya later Shiki!" she called out behind her. A storm if there ever was one and one that was not likely to ever be calmed.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-28-2012, 02:40 PM

Shiki sighed watching her take off."this is trouble some",he said laughng some.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-02-2012, 12:23 AM

As she arrived in her next class she held her head high and smiled with utter confidence. She wouldn't let them get her down, not with the fact that Shiki would let her stay and keep letting her take advantage of his many openings. Even if they hit her with an axe at this point, she would just continue smiling. She was that happy. "Good morning, lovies... I hope you had a nice day... oh and Aya, I believe this is yours..." she threw the paint smeared jacket right on the devious other females white pants. Well that black would at least contrast. She giggled at the girl glared at her with hate. "Oh, scary..." she laughed and took her seat listening to her teacher.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-02-2012, 01:54 AM

Shiki was teaching his next class,thn looked ot the clock."you guys keep doing your assighnment",he said and headed out of the class room."i'm getting a coffrr",he said yawning. Going out into the hall, he paused by the door of the class room divine was in. Sh was a differnt girl, but very kind,and rebelious. If only she wernt my student Shiki though as a small smile came on his face.