nikkisnell
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-14-2012, 02:24 AM

he looked at her with a devilish grin "do you know how bad boys are? they are determined to get there way so if i want it to happen again ill make sure it does some way or other" he pulled his shoes for bowling off of the counter and headed to there lane

ariatheawsome
Yes, I am strange
Send a message via MSN to ariatheawsome Send a message via Yahoo to ariatheawsome

Old 06-14-2012, 02:41 AM

Love smiled and grabbed her shoes off the counter and followed him to the lane. She sat down in one of the chairs and changed her shoes tucking her shoes under the chair carefully. "So who's up first?"

nikkisnell
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-14-2012, 02:52 AM

"you are going first but you have to let me move far enough away first." he chuckled slightly and then grinned and said "unless you want some help bowling"

ariatheawsome
Yes, I am strange
Send a message via MSN to ariatheawsome Send a message via Yahoo to ariatheawsome

Old 06-14-2012, 03:02 AM

Love blushed and went to pick up her ball. "No i should be fine by myself thanks." She picked a green ball that was about nine pounds and walked toward the lane. She pulled the ball back and as she was moving forward she dropped the ball and it rolled behind her. She blushed brightly and started to apologize. "I am sooo sorry, I didn't mean for that to happen. she looked at him chewing on her lip nervously

nikkisnell
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-14-2012, 03:12 AM

to her surprise he laughed and then grabbed her ball and handed it to her "it's okay i am entertained so far plus i like watching you bowel"

ariatheawsome
Yes, I am strange

Old 06-14-2012, 03:28 AM

She then blushed and looked at the floor. "Maybe you should help me then" She blushed more and played with her ponytail. She didn't know why but she kind of liked this guy. Maybe that's why she keeps embarrassing herself around him.

nikkisnell
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-14-2012, 04:45 AM

he smiled his sly smile and walked up to her put his arms around her and adjusted her arms to the right position then he whispered in her ears the instructions on what to do now and then slightly guided her and watched her bowel perfectly

ariatheawsome
Yes, I am strange

Old 06-14-2012, 04:54 AM

She blushed at how close he was to her. Surprisingly she liked how close he was to her. This was all new for Love and she wasn't sure if she liked it or not. She had never even had a crush before and now she was on a date. Her head was spinning. She looked at him over her shoulder. Noticing that he hadn't let go of her yet.

nikkisnell
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-14-2012, 04:59 AM

he smiled at love after he got her glancing his way he could feel the slight uncertainty in her body but he could also feel it's automatic response to his being so close and he liked it he kept a hold of her until he had to absolutely let go and gave her a hug when she got a spare he knew she would do good he had perfect moves for bowling he took his turn quickly in anticipation of being that close to her again.

ariatheawsome
Yes, I am strange

Old 06-14-2012, 05:09 AM

She smiled and watched him carefully. He seemed different here then he did at school. He seemed more relaxed and at ease when it was just her. And he definitely did not seem like your classic bad boy. When he finished his turn she smiled at him her hands in her lap. "Good job" your going to have me beat by the end of this"

nikkisnell
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-14-2012, 05:16 AM

he tried not to sound to cocky as he said "i always have em beat by the end"
fast forward
it was winding down to there second game and he asked if she still wanted pizza for diner, they put there balls away and then they got there street shoes on her took there bowling shoes up to the counter and then while she was still finishing up he paid for the game and went back to court her out to the car

ariatheawsome
Yes, I am strange

Old 06-14-2012, 05:20 AM

"Yeah i still want pizza. I hardly ever get it at home." She smiled and walked with him out to the car. They were walking close and her hand accidentally brushed up against his. She smiled shyly and looked at the ground

nikkisnell
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-14-2012, 05:26 AM

he grabbed her hand after hers acidently brushed his as he asked "why do you hardly ever get it at home?" he went with her to her side of the car opened the door for her and shut it then walked around to his side and got in so we will go there then are you still up for a movie or straight to desert after that? also whats your favorite kind of pizza?' he pulled out of the parking lot and headed to the resturant

ariatheawsome
Yes, I am strange

Old 06-14-2012, 05:30 AM

She blushed brighter as he grabbed her hand. "My mother is a health nut. Most of our meals are vegetarian, and i am forced into yoga twice a week. Its kinda nice though because i know how much my parents care about me." She sat down in the car and put her seat belt on. "My favorite pizza toppings are sausage and pineapple. I know its kind of weird but hey ya like what ya like."

nikkisnell
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-14-2012, 05:34 AM

"it is kind of weird and i know this will ruin my bad boy cred but i love yoga plus it helps for my flexibility when i am kicking some douche's ass for one reason or another" "and as fr as your mother being a heath nut if you ever want a break from that my door and fridge/ pantry is always open for your use" he smiled at her after saying so knowing she would probably smile at him

ariatheawsome
Yes, I am strange

Old 06-14-2012, 05:42 AM

She smiled at him. "Maybe you should come to class with me sometime then. Don't worry there is no one from school there." She silently scolded herself she just realized she had invited him to see her again. "And as for the fridge thing my mother would find out and id be as good as grounded. She has the nose of a blood hound. Im already going to get a lecture for the pizza."

nikkisnell
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-14-2012, 05:46 AM

he smiled at the realization that she had invited him to see/hang out with her again possibly soon "okay i'd love to go with you to yoga sometime i think it would be fun. and i ahh i see i think maybe your mom should relax and live life a little bit more then she does apparently i mean once in a blue moon isn't going to kill you if you did it every day i would understand but i guess you live with it for now. though she is only teaching you to be more rebellious later on when you no longer have to worry about living by her rules."

ariatheawsome
Yes, I am strange

Old 06-14-2012, 05:59 AM

Love nodded in agreement. "You are most likely right. But then again i am not the type to break the rules." She was surprised that he had wanted to go to yoga with her. He must really want to see her again. She realized her ponytail was messed up from playing bowling. She pulled her still damp slightly wavy hair down from the ponytail and quickly started pulling it back up/

nikkisnell
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-14-2012, 04:54 PM

"well i just might have to show you how to break the rules then." he smiled as he said it and then told her liked her as she finished putting it back up into a pony tail. There pizza came he had ordered two he ordered plain cheese because that is what he liked and then he ordered sausage and pineapple only half of that pizza did not have the pineapple on it he took a slice of both for him and then asked her what she would like and how many pieces and dished her out some pizza as well.

ariatheawsome
Yes, I am strange

Old 06-15-2012, 01:36 AM

Love smiled and looked down at her plate. This was the point of the date where they were supposed to talk. And so far the only thing they seemed to have in common was yoga. She took a bite out of the sausage and pineapple pizza. Once she had swallowed she looked up at him. "So what is your favorite yoga pose?"

nikkisnell
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-15-2012, 01:43 AM

he smiled "ill have to show you sometime cause idk the name. what do you like to do in your spare time?" he asked finishing uo his first two slices and grabbing more

ariatheawsome
Yes, I am strange

Old 06-15-2012, 01:54 AM

Love smiled. "Are you so sure you are going to see me again outside of school. And possibly yoga." She was still chewing on her second slice while she thought about his question. "I guess i do a lot in my spare time. I write, I paint, i draw, i work on my car and my parents cars and when she was here my sisters."

nikkisnell
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-15-2012, 02:02 AM

he smiled "because i know you will want to see me again they all do. and cool i like to paint draw i am not good with cars i write music and stories/blog, and i do some computer work." he said he switched the side of the booth he was sitting at so he could sit by her adding "i also know because if i have to i will switch to be in more classes with you"

ariatheawsome
Yes, I am strange

Old 06-15-2012, 02:17 AM

She blushed when he sat next to her. "I don't think you should do that. And don't be so sure of yourself. I am not like other girls and your charms will not work on me." She smirked at him and turned her attention back to her pizza.

nikkisnell
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-15-2012, 02:23 AM

"im not so sure that they won't" he said a s he smiled "and i shouldn't do what?" he asked as he leaned closer to her