ariatheawsome
Yes, I am strange
Send a message via MSN to ariatheawsome Send a message via Yahoo to ariatheawsome

Old 06-15-2012, 03:05 AM

"Be so close to me. I bite." She made a biting motion toward him. She had just finished her second piece and sat back and watched him as he leaned closer. "And your tricks wont work. Not on me at least. Having charm just does not cut it with me."

nikkisnell
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-15-2012, 03:08 AM

he smiled "well maybe i like being bitten." he smiled and leaned close and then asked "well what does work on you ?"

ariatheawsome
Yes, I am strange
Send a message via MSN to ariatheawsome Send a message via Yahoo to ariatheawsome

Old 06-15-2012, 03:19 AM

She blushed at his remark. "Not sure yet. But your going to have to work harder to find out" she smiled and leaned in as well

nikkisnell
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-15-2012, 03:22 AM

he smilled at her leaning in and kissed her on the cheek "well i will stick around long enough to find out believe you me."

ariatheawsome
Yes, I am strange

Old 06-15-2012, 03:28 AM

Love blushed neon red and her thoughts raced. "Why.. Why did you do that?" She looked at him with wide open eyes

nikkisnell
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-15-2012, 03:34 AM

"well if i wasn't a gentlemen i wouldn't have done the more appropriate thing and kissed your cheek but i did it because u were there and i was there and it was appropriate for the moment>" he said as he grabbed her face and looked her in the eye and said "i like you."

ariatheawsome
Yes, I am strange

Old 06-15-2012, 03:39 AM

She blushed and turned herself away from him. "If you say so" She was not sure how she felt about him but she liked how she felt around him that was for sure

nikkisnell
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-15-2012, 04:08 AM

he got up and wet and paid for there meal when he came back he looked at her and asked "are you ready to go to the movie now?"

ariatheawsome
Yes, I am strange

Old 06-15-2012, 04:15 AM

She stood up and looked at her feet. "Sure what movie?" She walked with him toward the car

nikkisnell
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-15-2012, 04:21 AM

he opened the door for her and let her in then walked around and opened his door and got in, "that's your choice he said i am leaving it up to you what we see and i don't even care if you choose a romance>" he smiled and pulled out of the parking lot. Then he looked at her and smiled and said "i don't wanna sound mean but loosen up a little just relax, i won't do anything you don't want me to if i kiss you and you don't want it then i won't do i am patient and willing to wait for you, i'll let you make the moves or let me know when it is okay to make the moves ok?" he was silet as he let her ponder that one for a minute and turned on classical music in the back ground

ariatheawsome
Yes, I am strange

Old 06-15-2012, 04:38 AM

Love smiled at him and thought about what he said. She was pleasantly surprised by his choice of music "how about an action flick?"

nikkisnell
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-15-2012, 04:42 AM

he smiled "whatever you wanna see like i said it is up to you." that is all he said for the rest of the drive to the theater he wanted to give her some time to ponder what he had said he only hoped that he hadn't said it to mean or harshly he wasn't trying to he was only trying to get across an opinion

ariatheawsome
Yes, I am strange

Old 06-15-2012, 06:17 AM

When they arrived at the movie theater she got out of the car and walked toward the front of the theater pausing to wait for him. As the walked toward the front she took his hand in hers blushing softly. He was right she needed to loosen up some. She was having fun and she should enjoy it

nikkisnell
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-15-2012, 06:28 AM

he smiled after she took his hand he realized that his words had gotten to her in the right way and that he could relax now because he knew she didn't take it wrong he waited for her to pick the movie got the tickets and then went and got popcorn and soda, he wasn't sure if she would eat any or not but it would be there if she wanted to and he couldn't go to a movie without getting popcorn it was just to weird

ariatheawsome
Yes, I am strange

Old 06-15-2012, 06:50 AM

as they sat down in the movie she squeezed his hand gently and ate a piece of popcorn. "I am having a lot of fun."

nikkisnell
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-15-2012, 06:53 AM

he squeezed her hand back and smiled as he turned to her and said "good i am glad you are i am as well, and out night will only get better because i heard this movie is really great." he smiled at her and brushed her hair back as the previews ended

ariatheawsome
Yes, I am strange

Old 06-15-2012, 06:55 AM

she smiled and turned her attention to the movie scooting ever so slightly toward him. she whispered quietly "Ive heard that too.

nikkisnell
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-15-2012, 07:01 AM

he smiled "chuckles" he slide his arm around her knowing that if it wasn't okay she would move away but she was really hoping he wouldn't

ariatheawsome
Yes, I am strange

Old 06-15-2012, 07:10 AM

Love blushed but ended up resting her head on his shoulder she nuzzled herself into his shoulder and smiled,

nikkisnell
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-15-2012, 07:13 AM

he was happy that this was ending so weell and decided for now he would just leave it at that how it was because he did not want to push her to far or to the edge to fast so he rested his head ion hers and watched the movie

ariatheawsome
Yes, I am strange

Old 06-15-2012, 07:26 AM

Love liked the way the evening was turning out. She could hardly believe they had been out for more than an hour she enjoyed the feeling of him being so close. not that she would ever admit it

nikkisnell
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-15-2012, 07:30 AM

when the movie ended he asked her where she had wanted to go for dessert and they headed out it was getting late and he was tired and he could also tell that she was getting tired as well he figured he should ask if she even still wanted to go to dessert. "still wanna go to dessert if not it is fine i understand completely"

ariatheawsome
Yes, I am strange

Old 06-15-2012, 08:28 PM

She shook her head at him. "I am having fun but i think its time for me to go home. Besides i am still full from the pizza and the popcorn." she smiled as a stray hair fell into her face

nikkisnell
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-15-2012, 08:51 PM

he moved the stray out of her face and said "aww okay." he was slightly disappointed but he understood.

ariatheawsome
Yes, I am strange

Old 06-15-2012, 08:54 PM

When they reached the car and he opened the door she turned around and kissed his cheek before climbing into the car. She smiled to herself as she buckled her seatbelt