Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in ex...

Old 01-01-2013, 03:05 AM

New Kid on the Block

Name : Amory Baine
Height : 5'3"
Personality : ( Uke / Bottom ) Amory is a curious, friendly, and open guy with a playful nature, but a tendency to act quite naïve. He doesn't attach himself to people easily, but his gentle nature makes him many friends-- as well as leads many others to step on him. Despite his typically calm nature, he can be childishly stubborn and throws downright tantrums on occasion.

••••••••••••••••••

With the gentle clicks and occasional rumble of his luggage wheels trailing behind him on the stone path, Amory made his way slowly past the parking lot and up to the front building of the school. His new school, he mused, which looked rather grand in the wintry landscape with fallen snow and the dim grey sky. He stopped to get a good look at the place, his wide, curious gaze trailing over the surrounding buildings. He was still for but a moment, though, as a breeze drove him to shiver and hurry on inside. A lady sitting at a front desk, all business, printed him out a schedule and gave him a room assignment straight away. "D-3," he murmurs thoughtfully, tossing the key between his hands and smiling warmly. Whistling softly, he made his way back out of the building and down a hall to find the room.

Last edited by Arc Angel; 01-01-2013 at 03:18 AM..

Dimitri Grimm
Life can be easy, its not always...

Old 01-01-2013, 03:44 AM

Name : Dimitri Grimm
Height : 5'10"
Personality : ( Seme / Top ) Loud and blunt, Dimitri isn't afraid to speak his mind. He's a bit of a klutz and can get easily flustered at points, but for the most part he's a nice guy even if he comes off a bit rough. He has a tendency to come off cold but he often doesn't realize it.
-------
At the end of the hall there was a loud mix of voices drifting through the door. There was a small group of boys in room D-3 who seemed to be having a party.
"Guys, I thought the point of a Welcome Party was to wait for the guest of honor to actually be here before you start partying." Dimitri said as he watched the three boys play video games and eat the various junk food around them.
Dimitri was sitting backwards in his computer chair, his arms crossed and resting on the head of the chair.
"Oh relax!" Dean said as he moved with his controller, "If anything the noise will bring him here out of curiosity!"
"Or maybe the fact that his room number is D-3 would bring him here." Dimitri replied.
"Either way, your roomie will know you're fun!" Riley said, popping another chip in his mouth.
"He'll be so disappointed when we leave," James said, "He'll find out that we're what makes him fun."
"Screw you!" Dimitri hissed, throwing a near by pillow at James.

Arc Angel

Old 01-01-2013, 04:31 AM

It was easily imaginable, Amory's surprise upon opening the door to hear someone retort with a 'screw you' straight away. After opening the door, he had just caught the retort, as well as seen the pillow throw. Caught off guard, he stood in the doorway for a quite moment.
"Hi there," he then speaks up, feeling a tad awkward to walk in and see the three guys there playing video games; As if he had disrupted something. Cracking a grin, he stepped inside the room, setting his single, wheeled duffel beside him as he closed the door.
"Guess I'm someone's new roommie," he explains, rubbing the back of his neck, "Name's Amory, nice to meet ya."

Last edited by Arc Angel; 01-01-2013 at 05:06 AM..

Dimitri Grimm

Old 01-01-2013, 04:48 AM

Dimitri blushed bright red, this was not how he wanted his first impression to be. Before he could reply Riley was up on his feet shaking Amory's hand.
"Hey there! Welcome to your welcome party!" Riley grinned.
"Yea, welcome to the dorms!" Dean said as he mashed buttons on the controller.
"We're really glad you came here!" James said as he got up and patted Amory's shoulder, "We thought this guy here was going to be living alone forever!"
"Can't I get a word in here?!" Dimitri hissed, "It's my room yet you guys are the one's throwing a party, starting it early, and greeting my room mate before I can even get two words out!"
"Technically you have already got two words out." Riley grinned, "I believe he came in on 'screw you' if I remember right."
Dimitri glared at the black haired boy as he got up with a sigh.
"I'm really sorry about all this," He said as he walked over to Amory, "This isn't how I wanted to start things. Anyways, I'll introduce you to everyone. The guy there with the glasses that's playing video games, that's Dean."
"Yo!" Dean waved the controller at him, not taking his eyes off the game.
"Then Mr. Chatter Box here is Riley," Dimitri continued as Riley grinned, "The blonde here is James."
"Don't worry if he sounds mad, nine time out of ten he's not." Jame said with a smile.
"Gee thanks," Dimitri growled, "And I'm Dimitri, I'm your dorm mate."

Arc Angel

Old 01-01-2013, 05:06 AM

Amory completely missed the flush on Dimitri's face, instead his gaze fixed on him for a bit longer than the rest. The attention he payed him was cut off as the first of them shot up to introduce himself. Laughing softly, Amory shook his hand in turn, but couldn't otherwise squeeze a word in. It seemed that Dimitri was having a similar problem. For this reason, when he mentioned his problem of speaking, a wide smile flashed across Amory's face. When he was finally able to speak again, he clapped Dimitri on his forearm gently, still smiling in understanding as he looked up at him.
"No need to apologize! Thanks for throwing a welcome party, I wasn't sure what to expect," he admitted a bit sheepishly, then adding, "Nice to meet you.. And everyone." He laughs a bit, then noticing that his hand had stayed on his arm, he takes it away shyly. He then steps on in to sit down around where they had gathered.

Dimitri Grimm

Old 01-01-2013, 08:08 PM

Dimitri had turned bright red when they boy touched his arm. He studied Amory's face for a minute before turning an even brighter red.
'H-he's so cute!' He thought as he watched him sit down.
"Uh-oh," James whispered to Dimitri, "It looks like your new roomie is your type."
"S-shut up Jamie!" Dimitri hissed.
"Ah! I died!" Dean groaned, finally taking his eyes off the screen and looking to Amory with a grin, "Wanna give it a try dude? It's Mario."

Arc Angel

Old 01-01-2013, 09:45 PM

While Amory was again too dense to notice the blush on Dimitri's face, or at least enough so to not think it was because of him, a slight blush did rise to his own cheeks as he sat down.
'You idiot! Touching his arm like that... but I didn't think he'd actually be so handsome.' He thought dazedly as he watched the video game. When he was addressed by Dean, he snapped out of his daze after a moment.
"R-Right, sure! I'd love to," Amory replies with a smile, his eyes wide and curious once more as he looks back at the video game and pries his mind from his roommate.

Dimitri Grimm

Old 01-01-2013, 10:09 PM

Dimitri sighed, thankful Amory didn't hear James's comment. 'Geez that was close.' He thought, 'I don't want him to know I like guys right away, what if that creeps him out?'
"Hey I forgot to get drinks," Riley said as he looked around the dorm, "I'll go get some and be back in a bit."
"Dean and I will go with you!" James said and he grabbed they back of Deans shirt.
"H-hey! Don't drag me like that!" Dean hissed as he tried to squirm out of James's grasp.
"What do you guys want?" Riley asked as he put his jacket on.
"A coke," Dimitri said as he glared at Jamie, who was flashing him a teasing grin.

Arc Angel

Old 01-01-2013, 10:23 PM

Amory blinked in surprise as Riley suddenly spoke up about drinks. Setting the game controller down before he started it, he turned to look back at the four of them. He tried in vain to keep his gaze from Dimitri, but he couldn't help it. His gaze lingered on him for a moment before he looked up at the three others that gathered to go get drinks. A slight blush again gathered on his cheeks as he realized that they would be leaving them alone.
"A coke for me too. Thanks guys," he speaks up casually, but smile shyly.
He had forgotten about the video game completely for a moment.

Dimitri Grimm

Old 01-01-2013, 10:53 PM

Dimitri hadn't noticed the other boys gaze because he was looking for something to throw at James, who had began making odd faces at him.
"Okay!" We'll get a twelve pack of coke then!" Riley said as he lead the way out of the dorm.
"Be a good boy Dimi!" Jamie called, running out of the room as he dodged the attack of paper balls.
Ever since he had come out to his friends James had teased Dimitri like crazy, loving how flustered it made Dimitri. With a sigh Dimitri leaned back in the chair and turned his attention to Amory.
"Sorry about that," He said as he scratched the back of his head, "It can get kind of rowdy when those guys are around."

Arc Angel

Old 01-01-2013, 11:40 PM

As Jamie was attacked by paper balls, Amory laughs a bit. He didn't know why the assault happened, but the way Dimitri seemed frustrated at the other guy was adorable. When the others, left, however, he became a tad nervous. When Dimitri spoke up, he looks over at him with an understanding grin.
"It is a bit hard to get a word in," he admits with a small smile, then glancing down at his hands before adding thoughtfully, "They do seem like great guys, though. Thanks for thinking of inviting them for a welcome party, I appreciate that. I, uh, don't know anyone in town, so... It's helpful."
He blushed lightly again, the pink tint clear on his lighter skin tone. Glancing down at the video game controller next to him, he then looks back up at Dimitri.
"At home, I only ever had an old Nintendo 64... Mind giving me some tips for this? Before the guys come back and have to see me fail," he laughs at himself, smiling warmly over at the other now.

Dimitri Grimm

Old 01-02-2013, 08:48 AM

"Oh they are great, they just can be loud and tease you a lot." He said with a laugh, "And it's not a problem, we thought you might feel more relaxed if you came to a welcome party. If you want, I can show you around campus later, then maybe in the weekend we can go check out some things around town if you want."
Dimitri smiled when he saw the other boys blush, "Yea, I can help you, but do you want to check out the rest of the dorm first?"

Arc Angel

Old 01-02-2013, 09:29 AM

Dimitri's suggestions lit up Amory's face with a bright smile. As if his facial expression didn't relay how wonderful he thought the idea of getting to know the campus was, he would nod in a childishly eager manner. He hoped not too eagerly. While curious to see more of his surroundings and grow accustomed to the school, just knowing he could spend more time with him was an appealing thought.
"That'd be great, if you really wouldn't mind. I don't mean to be a burden or anything," he replies with a sheepish grin. He had already done him a favor by throwing a welcome party, so he didn't want to push him.
The second suggestion, however, had a different effect on Amory. Embarrassed for not having thought of that before, his eyes widened in a bit of surprise.
"Oh, yeah, probably a good idea!" He admits with a slight laugh, standing up and rubbing the back of his neck.

Dimitri Grimm

Old 01-02-2013, 08:57 PM

'He's so cute!' Dimitri thought when he saw the other boys reaction.
"No worries, it's not a burden at all." He said with a smile as he got up and began moving around the apartment. "As you can tell this is the living room and kind of study room too. Over here's the kitchen, it's kind of small, but it works. Oh, and i don't know what you wanna do as far as food goes, like making meal together or separate, but we can figure that out later. And if you come with me our rooms are over here, mine's the one on the left and yours is on the right, Then this is the bathroom in between our rooms."
Aside from some posters and a few pictures here and there, the dorm seemed pretty bare. Except for the door for Dimitri's room which was covered in posters and pictures.

Arc Angel

Old 01-02-2013, 10:18 PM

Hearing Dimitri's reply was enough encouragement to bring Amory out of his bout of shyness once more. A smile re-lit his face as he followed him around the rather impressive, but sterile dorm. Decor was lacking, but he didn't truly mind that. Instead, his wide-held curious eyes trailed everywhere about the dorm room gladly. It was clean, simple, and seemed easy enough to become accustomed to.
'He's so... Sweet, thoughtful,' He thought as Dimitri talked about their dorm, and especially how to work out meals. Amory had already mentally decided that he certainly wouldn't mind sharing meals with Dimitri.
Once he had seen the few rooms they had, he would turn to him with a warm smile. "I like it, it's kind of cozy," he comments with a soft laugh, then looks back over at the kitchen. "Have you tried any cooking in there?" He asks thoughtfully.

Dimitri Grimm

Old 01-02-2013, 10:41 PM

"Cozy?" Dimitri thought for a moment then laughed, "I like that. Umm, I've tried to cook but I'm not exactly a great cook. The guys tend to tease me for how often I burn things."
Dimitri wasn't sure what to expect when he heard we would be getting a room mate, but so far he was really enjoying the idea. He liked how friendly Amory was.

Arc Angel

Old 01-02-2013, 10:55 PM

Amory chuckled a bit over his response, but instead of teasing him or something, he instead smiles in understanding. "Well, if you want, we could share our meals then? My mother taught me a few things in the kitchen, so I think I can cook pretty decently... Or maybe I can teach you a few things while we're living together. " He suggests, then notices after a moment that that may seem like an odd thing to say.
Averting his gaze from Dimitri quickly, his attention dipped to the floor, then back over at the set-up in the living space. His smile returned to a shy grin, but he soon recovered. Smiling up at Dmitri - literally up at, considering his height - he remembered his earlier question about the video game.
"Hey, the game can have a second player right? Instead of tips, how about we take a go at it before they get back?" He asks, happily.

Dimitri Grimm

Old 01-02-2013, 11:13 PM

Dimitri blushed lightly as he grinned, "Yea sure, that sounds great to me! I don't remember the last time I ate cooking that wasn't mine."
'This is great!' Dimitri thought as his smile widened, 'Not only is he cute but he can cook too!'
When Amory mentioned the game Dimitri turned his attention back to the living room.
"Oh right, yea we have a second controller some where around here." He said as he made his way to the entertainment center, kneeling down as he searched for the controller.

Arc Angel

Old 01-02-2013, 11:56 PM

Amory would perk up and nod with his response, "Alright, it's a deal, then!" His smile brightens at the thought of being able to cook for the both of them, or even better, possibly cooking together. Then he realized he was getting ahead of himself, calmed down, willed himself to try acting normal. He didn't want to act out and end up accidentally tipping off his new roommate on his sexual orientation, not when it could freak him out or anything.
As Dimitri knelt down to search, Amory knelt beside him and did as well, not wanting him to have to do all the work.
'Even the back of his head was cute,' He thought, a slight blush again rising to his cheeks.

Dimitri Grimm

Old 01-05-2013, 06:32 PM

Dimitri blushed a little when he realized Amory had knelt down beside him. The cupboard was a cluttered mess of cd cases, game cases, controllers for other gaming systems, and various random items.
"Sorry about the mess, this was just kind of my junk drawer." He said with an awkward chuckle as he found the controller, "Ah! Here it is."
He handed the controller to the other boy before making his way to the couch as a thought crossed his mind, 'I really should ask him his opinion on people that are gay. It'll be bad if hes one of those people that are fine with you until they learn you like the same gender then its suddenly like you've told them you have the plague.'
"Hey, uh..." Dimitri bit his bottom lip, trying to figure out how to ask, "Can I ask you something? What's your opinion on people that are gay or bi or whatever?"

Arc Angel

Old 01-05-2013, 07:59 PM

Amory hadn't even really cared to think about the mess of the cupboard, he had been so intent on finding that controller. His lack of notice, he later thought, was probably another one of his more childish traits. Focusing on one thing at a time was typically how his mind worked, but sometimes he even neglected point blank circumstances like this. For this reason, when Dimitri brought it up, he chuckled a little alongside him-- both at how he hadn't noticed as well as how his roommate thought he'd needed to apologize.
"No need to worry," he assured him, his gaze following Dimitri with delight as he found the controller.
"Thanks!" He replied sweetly as he was handed the controller, then standing up and following him to the couch. However, Dimitri's question completely through him off; that would be clear in his momentary expression of surprise.
"Well," he began shyly, rubbing the back of his neck, "I personally don't think orientation matters, but, I guess I'm biased in their favor." He openly admitted it, though his stomach did tug at him in a moment of anxiety.
"I'm gay," he then admits aft a moment, looking up at the other boy with a small smile, "I hope that won't be a problem for you?"

Dimitri Grimm

Old 01-05-2013, 08:28 PM

Dimitri blinked with a surprised expression on his face then burst into laughter.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I don't mean to laugh. It's just..." He blushed as he tried to calm himself down, "The whole reason I asked is cause I'm gay too and I wanted to see if you'd be okay with that."
Dimitri grinned as there was a knock at the door. Before Dimitri could react, the door opened and Riley and James walked in.
"We come bearing drinks and snackage!" Riley grinned as he held up a large paper bag while James carried a twelve pack of soda.
"Hey guys, where's Dean?" Dimitri asked with a smile.
"Dean sends his regrets but the she beast called while we were at the store." Riley replied as he dug through the bag.

Arc Angel

Old 01-05-2013, 09:03 PM

The laughter made Amory shrink back a little; his gaze averted Dimitri and he bit his lip in confusion.
'Maybe I shouldn't have said anything?' He asked himself, then shook his head as Dimitri spoke up. Soon, his warm smile was back on his face and he had fully recovered from his bout of shyness. 'Thank God,' He then replied his thoughts.
Out loud, however, he replied a tad differently. Chuckling, he realized he'd misunderstood his reaction, and ended up sending him a sheepish smile. "I think we'll get along just fine, then," he comments warmly, amused.
As James and Riley walked on in, he sends a smile over at them, but soon agai becomes a bit confused.
"She beast?" He questions curiously, raising an eyebrow and glancing over at Dimitri.

Dimitri Grimm

Old 01-05-2013, 09:24 PM

Dimitri laughed again and explained, "Dean has this girlfriend that's a bit.... well..."
"Psycho?" James said with a grin as he set the soda down.
"That's an understatement!" Riley replied, "She's like a psychotic, controlling, dominatrix, demon lady that orders Dean around like a servant!"
"You guys really shouldn't talk about her like that," Dimitri replied, "What if she hears you one day?"
"Then I hear by will you all my stuff!" Riley replied, rummaging through the bag once again, "Where'd it go?"
"Rebecca's... well," Dimitri continued as he turned his attention back to Amory, "I can't really say they're lying but we don't wanna make things worse for Dean by letting her hear all that. But yea, in short she's a manipulative bitch."
"A-ha!" Riley pulled out a four pack of chocolate pudding and tossed it to Dimitri, "Dim, catch!"
"Hm?" Dimitri caught it and his face lit up, "Dude you rock!"
"As you can tell, Dimitri has a major sweet tooth." James laughed as he handed a coke to Amory.

Arc Angel

Old 01-06-2013, 12:31 AM

A soon as he heard it was a girlfriend, Amory chuckles softly. 'I guess that makes sense now.'
He leaned towards the guys as he sat there, listening amusedly. A warm smile lit his face, his gaze bouncing between them as they spoke. From what he gathered, the girl deserved her name regardless of what was said.
"I'll be sure not to speak of the she beast, then," he replied to Dimitri with a short laugh, but actually committed it to memory. He wouldn't want to upset a relationship. Then, more to himself than the others, he adds thoughtfully, yet deviantly, "Reminds me of my dad's girlfriend." Smiling to himself, he thought of the woman for a moment before looking back over at the guys, his gaze catching Dimitri's face as he saw the chocolate pudding.
"I don't blame him! Sugar is a drug, I swear," he replies in casual understanding, then taking the coke after thanking James.