-Jane

Old 03-05-2011, 08:19 AM

I HATE reading books, but i got lauren conrads l.a. candy and loved every bit of it, so i read the second one, then the third one. I litterally love the Hills, but im not obsessed lol, I love drama books and reading about how girls stab eachothers backs for fame, its so stupid, but so interesting . And then i got her book "style" where she gives you alot of tips on fashion. i already know ALOT about fashion considering i model, but i love reading up on her style tips and where she gets some of here mini dresses and stilletos, and how she does her hair and shares with you what you shoould do to stay looking young and healthy, and how she talks about coordinating outfits and colors, how to do accesories and how to pop the outfit with the right eyeshadows, etc .

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 03-06-2011, 11:25 PM

I love Lauren Conrad too! I normally don't read unless it's for school, and I loved L.A. Candy. I read the second one too, I'm reading the third one right now. And I'm a model also! :3 I don't watch the Hills, but I loved L.A. Candy. :D

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 03-08-2011, 04:14 AM

I've really been wanting to read her books but I didn't want to go buy them in case they were bad. So you both would recommend them?