Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 12-26-2015, 07:24 PM

Dec 26th: re-gifting

Technically I've never done this, but when people give me money I do tend to use it on gifts for other people and rarely myself. Today will be another instance of this. I got about $115 in gift money and about 80 of that is going to my bf, then 35 will end up going to my daughter and Nephew when we take them to the movies during the week. (plus prolly more of my money cuz movies are stupid expensive now)

Then there are the gift cards I got for home depo...which while it will go toward the renos I want to do is...on my mom and dads home so again...no not really for me. But that's ok. It'll look nice and I'll never be able to move anywhee else so I might as well make it my own as much as I can.
  • Go shoping
  • Get foodz
  • Come back and post a bunch on mene :D
  • I keep forgetting to post up my event avatars! So here they are.

. . . .

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 12-27-2015, 07:36 PM

Dec 27th: LeftOvers

My daughter devoured most of dem T>T But she's forgiven because I know there are still potatoes and ham. XD
  • Another chill day of posting on Mene
  • Get foodz
  • Did some behind scenes stuff today
  • I made another avatar today! :D

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 12-28-2015, 07:43 PM

Dec 28th:Fitness

Heh heh...yeah about that *looks at all the chocolate she's decimated in the last week* Well I guess we all know how new years resolutions go. XD
  • Yet another chill day posting on Mene
  • Get foodz
  • Did some more behind scenes stuff today
  • I made another avatar today! :D

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 12-29-2015, 07:29 AM

Dec 29th:Polar Bear

Polar Bear...oh shot! That reminds me of a friend. I need to get making my NewYears getup. I have a few pieces of Pirate stuff so it shouldn't be to tricky to pull something together...I hope. I need to design a few elements of it before I get going on the mask. This has great potential to be either awesome or a huge failure. *breathes out* I can do this!
  • I gotta get in some Non-Mene art today. :)
  • Also some mene art XD
  • I posted my progress threw Blackjack. Excited for this leg of my quest. I love the darker side of things :)
  • I am somehow already at my preferred 30K for the next event and this event hasn't ended yet.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 12-30-2015, 04:20 AM

Dec 30th: I Won

Not long now and It'll be bye bye to 2015 and hello to 2016. I'm looking very much forward to this new year and the new-years party I'm going too. :D Still working on the "what to wear" part. derp!
  • Gotta work today. ><
  • Made an avatar with my Wishing tree item. <3
  • I won some cute wings from Howdy's Elfy contest.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 01-01-2016, 03:11 PM

Dec 31st came and went.

Happy new year Mene Jars!