Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Melody Send a message via MSN to Melody

Old 05-22-2007, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WitheredInnocence
Awww! They're adorable! The twins were so tiny when they were born! Gods, I could just sit and cuddle with them :D(heh... that didn't sound creepy at all... heh heh...) :p
i think they were like 7 days old in that picture. in the ones after it they were probably about 5 months old. theyre 8 months old now. and getting ready to start crawling.
but yeah at that age i would sit around al day just holding them. becuase doing any more movement than that would hurt my incision so badly i would cry in pain ^^;;
are you going to do natural or c section birth?

WitheredInnocence
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to WitheredInnocence Send a message via MSN to WitheredInnocence Send a message via Yahoo to WitheredInnocence

Old 05-22-2007, 09:15 PM

Planning on natural, but preparing for the possibly of an emergency C-Section. I was emergency, and with me being high risk, it may be something we have to do depending on how things go... Which of course will be interesting, considering how few anesthesias are actually OK for me to be on... I lack an enzyme to process one of the chemicals thats pretty common in anesthesias... last time I went under for surgery, we didn't know about it... it took two days for me to wake up when it only should have taken a few hours. x.x

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 05-22-2007, 09:24 PM

oh dear @.@
I was totally awake for the birth of the twins. it had to be c section though becuase aaron was breech. my first daughter was natural though. completely natural. no drugs at all XD
it was so much easier healing from the natural birth. i was still sore over the incisiton for at least 3 months after the twins were born. ^^;;

WitheredInnocence
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to WitheredInnocence Send a message via MSN to WitheredInnocence Send a message via Yahoo to WitheredInnocence

Old 05-22-2007, 09:27 PM

My mother had all four of us C-Section. I'm not too fond of the idea of being cut open though, so I'm hoping for a natural birth, prolly without the epidural(have a tattoo at the small of my back, so I prolly wont be able to have one). We'll see though... I trust the doctor to tell me whats best... and if she says I need to be cut open... well then I need to be cut open x.x

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 05-22-2007, 09:31 PM

isnt the epidural whats used to numb the body from the waist down during a c section?
im pretty syre that you would still be able to have one. since it might be necessary if you do need the c section. XD
i was on pain killers for so long after that... T.T

WitheredInnocence
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-22-2007, 09:36 PM

The usually use epis, yeah, but sometimes they have to completely knock you out or give you pain killers via IV.

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 05-22-2007, 09:40 PM

Quote:
The usually use epis, yeah, but sometimes they have to completely knock you out or give you pain killers via IV.
i wanted pain killers via IV. but my daughter came faster than the anethesologist did. he still billed me though. --_--
i would have been so scared if they had to completely knock me out. XP but thats because i like knowing everything thats going on. i was annoyed that they put up a screen so i wasnt able to see what was going on when they were delivering my twins. im so nosey. XD

WitheredInnocence
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-22-2007, 09:42 PM

I wouldn't have been able to handle watching them cut me open, lol. I already told my doctor that if theres time enough for a choice, I want to be knocked out completely during the C-Section... because I dont deal well with the idea of being poked, prodded, OR filleted.

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 05-22-2007, 09:46 PM

i couldnt feel anything below my armpits XD so i didnt mind what was going on. i wanted to see them the second they were out of me though. i dont know if i could have handled watching them open me up but i would have liked to see the babies right away instead of having them do their vitals whatever then wrap them before i got to see them. i just wanted my babies right then! i was already going crazy from being in labor all night and my dr not believing me XD i needed sleep. and my babies.

lunch time for the little monsters.
ill be back later ^^

Last edited by Melody; 07-21-2009 at 08:43 PM..

WitheredInnocence
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-22-2007, 11:26 PM

*returns from dinner and pokes her head in to see if people are here or not*

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 05-23-2007, 12:15 AM

(:
im back. had to make lunch for everyone else as well. then do dishes @.@
luckily its nap time for the twins and the toddler is ammusing herself with her building blocks.

WitheredInnocence
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-23-2007, 12:26 AM

lol Hooray for toddlers who can amuse themselves! :D I've been playing with the avatar creator thingy... man its addictive x.x I've made concept outfits/designs for two friends who are already on here, two for myself outside of the design I've already got... and two for people who aren't even on the site. XD

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 05-23-2007, 12:44 AM

i downloaded it. but wasnt able to figure out anything past that.
i fail XD

WitheredInnocence
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-23-2007, 12:52 AM

lol once you have the file unzipped, go to the file you unzipped it to... open up the thing that will look like a word document... Its called Avatar Creator or something like that. That should open a java program that will allow you to go through and edit and play with avatar options.

Or if you're still having problems, let me know what you want on your avatar items wise and I'll make it for you :D

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 05-23-2007, 01:18 AM

you lost me at unzipped. XD

WitheredInnocence
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-23-2007, 01:24 AM

LOL ok... do you have a program called winzip or maybe winrar?

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 05-23-2007, 01:25 AM

that is a good question. lemme check.

[edit] i dont even know where to look for it XD

haha. im mainly just wanting to get a pink, white and gold avi. ive been slowley collecting the items and making outfits as i go.

WitheredInnocence
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-23-2007, 01:48 AM

lol well when I get a sec, which should be shortly, I'll throw together a few ideas for you.

Teenie Yellow Skirt:
Pink Sleeveless Shirt
Pink Fighter Shoes
Long White Scarf
Missy Earrings
Gloves of Light
Royal Gold Bolero
Balloon from Heaven
White Stockings
Gold Diamond Tiara

Pink Scepter(Special Event)
Bunny Hairpin(Special Event)
Crown(Special Event)

Teeny Yellow Skirt
Pink Bunny Plushie
Basic White Tshirt
Strawberry iScream
Bunny Headband
Royal Gold Bolero
Gold Diamond Tiara
White Stockings
Long Missy Earrings
Gloves of Light
Haluhula Necklace
Starry Hairpins
Sash of Light
Pink Bunny Plushie

Last edited by Melody; 07-21-2009 at 08:45 PM..

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 05-23-2007, 02:51 PM

awwww those are totally cute! thank you <3
i should rally get that skirt XD

WitheredInnocence
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-23-2007, 03:12 PM

lol Is no problem. I'm afraid though, that I wont be on much today... atleast not until after about 5:30 pm EST... Gotta work :( Hopefully though it'll be a good day at work.

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 05-23-2007, 03:17 PM

ah. its cool (: im a stay at home mom so im on whenever the kids allow it. Where on the east coast are you? My husband is currently in North Carolina doing Coastie traning/schooling.

i hope you have a good day at work (:

WitheredInnocence
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-23-2007, 03:32 PM

I'm in MD, about an hour south of DC. :) There's quite a few of us Marylanders on here, actually... 7/9ths of one of the rp threads I'm on is all people from different parts of MD... XD And the best part is, we all know each other personally. Man... I can't believe I made so much gold yesterday... most of it was from talking to you on here :p. Just puts me one step closer to finally getting my skirt. :D BTW, if you pick which of those avatar looks you like better, I can make a siggy for you, free of charge :) Just make sure to give me credit, lol. I'm going to try to start making gold off them... Have too many avatar look ideas and not enough money to fund them all. XD

WitheredInnocence
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-23-2007, 03:51 PM

Alright, I'm off to work... be back in about 5.5-6 hours :)

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 05-23-2007, 06:35 PM

Quote:
I'm in MD, about an hour south of DC. :) There's quite a few of us Marylanders on here, actually... 7/9ths of one of the rp threads I'm on is all people from different parts of MD... XD And the best part is, we all know each other personally. Man... I can't believe I made so much gold yesterday... most of it was from talking to you on here :p. Just puts me one step closer to finally getting my skirt. :D BTW, if you pick which of those avatar looks you like better, I can make a siggy for you, free of charge :) Just make sure to give me credit, lol. I'm going to try to start making gold off them... Have too many avatar look ideas and not enough money to fund them all. XD
lol. one of the best things about kids. you can talk about them for hours. XD and pregnancy too. omg theres so much random stuff that they do to pregnant women @.@ lol.
Ive known and met alot of californians online. but cali is such a huge state ive never met any of them that i didnt already know XD
im off to donate blood today.
have an awesome day at work!
(i like outfit #2 best! <33)

Aliena
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-23-2007, 07:19 PM

OK, I have to rant. I've had the worst morning and on top of that, my daughter decided that she'd be rowdy today! So we're out getting our errands done and she just wants to run around and touch things and me redirecting her, telling her not to get into stuff, etc., seemed to go in one ear and out the other. She's normally a good kid - just got really excitable today or something! So we're in a check-out line and I'm paying for my stuff and holding onto her tight and she's struggling, trying to get down. But I know that if I let her down, she'll get into something again!

So anyhow, I hear the woman behind me say to her, "I could hold you. If I did, your mommy wouldn't look so bad."

:evil:

I wanted to turn around and say, "Excuse me? What did you say?" Instead, I just ignored her. I thought that was horribly ugly of her to say and indeed, it ended up making me cry once I got back to the car, simply because the morning had been such a bad one.

My daughter wasn't being a bad girl. She wasn't throwing tantrums or screaming or anything like that. She was just being extra curious this morning, for some reason. Probably because we had so many errands to run and she was stuck in a car for most of the morning, zipping from place to place. I think she just wanted to have fun and stretch her legs.

At any rate, I'm trying not to let the morning and that woman's comment ruin my entire day. She's napping right now, so whew! But yes - toddlers can certainly be a handful, as I'm only now starting to find out!

And now i'm going to go drown my sorrows in a little bowl of ice cream!

With syrup!