Old 08-20-2011, 07:49 PM

You have another POG? Is it for sale?

Waffle
BAZINGA!
Send a message via MSN to Waffle

Old 08-20-2011, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
oh things r getting stressful again so u might not see me for a while again come this september xD but who knows playing it by ear lol

how hav u been waffle!!
xD I'm good~ I'm just trying to figure out a way to get rid of my stuff. Not sure if I want art or should just give it away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunky View Post

@Waffle - hey there! It's been forever! I still keep your art you gave me in my random signature! <3
omg crunkii~ xD it has been awhile~ I still have the picture I drew xDDD it's somewhere in my photobucket. I really need to clean that.

Razor
Menewsha FOREVER!

Old 08-21-2011, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waffle View Post
xD I'm good~ I'm just trying to figure out a way to get rid of my stuff. Not sure if I want art or should just give it away.

omg crunkii~ xD it has been awhile~ I still have the picture I drew xDDD it's somewhere in my photobucket. I really need to clean that.
Best of both world's, BOTH!

you could do like an art contest where pretty much anything that you remotely like a lot/has some indication or either effort or talent gets a free something, and a grand prize for the actual top piece of your affection!

Waffle
BAZINGA!

Old 08-21-2011, 05:10 PM

xD I haven't seen that many artists around lately, so I'm not sure if I'll receive enough entries.

Maybe something along the lines of events + art contest? o 3o

Razor
Menewsha FOREVER!

Old 08-21-2011, 07:31 PM

Quote:
xD I haven't seen that many artists around lately, so I'm not sure if I'll receive enough entries.

Maybe something along the lines of events + art contest? o 3o
Yeah just make a huge deal about it!!!!
serve free alc and ill be thur!

Waffle
BAZINGA!

Old 08-21-2011, 08:15 PM

lol vodka&beer for everybody. xD

Razor
Menewsha FOREVER!

Old 08-21-2011, 11:12 PM

GIN is GOOD!

Waffle
BAZINGA!

Old 08-22-2011, 12:10 AM

LOL I cannot do straight gin or rum. Or smirnoff, even though that's vodka. tastes like rubbing alcohol. xD I'll drink it if they're mixed in with other stuff though.

Razor
Menewsha FOREVER!

Old 08-22-2011, 03:34 AM

Quote:
LOL I cannot do straight gin or rum. Or smirnoff, even though that's vodka. tastes like rubbing alcohol. xD I'll drink it if they're mixed in with other stuff though.
pretty much all the major spirits make me cringe lol

smirnoff is nasty

an upgrade is grey goose or belvedere but...its still nasty and not worth the 20 dollar difference that it is here lol

BEER now thats heaven!!! canadian all the way!!!

Waffle
BAZINGA!

Old 08-22-2011, 04:57 AM

I've actually had Canadian Beer. It's pretty good xD I think it was a bottle of Moosehead? something like that.

I'll never drink American beer. To quote one of my favorite authors, Oscar Wilde,

Quote:
“I find American beer a bit like having sex in a canoe. It's fucking close to water.”

Razor
Menewsha FOREVER!

Old 08-22-2011, 05:52 PM

Quote:
I've actually had Canadian Beer. It's pretty good xD I think it was a bottle of Moosehead? something like that.

I'll never drink American beer. To quote one of my favorite authors, Oscar Wilde,
YUM MOOSEHEAD!
molson's really good on the cheaper side of things too
and the very best like if you're poor like me for budget beer is Keystone
Not saying it's a good beer or anything...but it's still better then the more expensive budweiser BS

and lol that such a funny quote

Waffle
BAZINGA!

Old 08-22-2011, 09:14 PM

ah, I've heard of molson. I just never got around to trying it. xD

I've always been a scotch-person xD

Razor
Menewsha FOREVER!

Old 08-23-2011, 08:53 PM

Molson's the best commercial budget beer!

And oh really like bourbon? lol

crunky
Ping me Baby!

Old 08-23-2011, 09:34 PM

Quote:

Waffle: - no waffu! Don't leave, I just found you again! :gonk:

Waffle
BAZINGA!

Old 08-23-2011, 09:49 PM

Razor - xD I'll definitely try it the next time I get a chance.

Haha, I love the smokiness and aroma of whiskey.

crunkii - I don't want to leave either ; o ; but there's really nothing left for me to do. I keep logging on occasionally because I still have stuff, so I might as well get rid of it.

crunky
Ping me Baby!

Old 08-23-2011, 09:57 PM

Waffle: - you can come hang out with meh! <3
I do understand what you mean though. Sometimes you just need a break (sometimes a long one) or sometimes we just move on to something else. I have taken a lot of breaks but I keep coming back for the community. For awesome people like you! <3 I love that art you made me, it's one of my favorites!

Waffle
BAZINGA!

Old 08-23-2011, 10:03 PM

xD I'm glad to hear that~

I've been on this site almost a good four years, and I think maybe it's time to move on.

crunky
Ping me Baby!

Old 08-23-2011, 10:08 PM

Waffle: - Ironically, I was basically on hiatus for several months and then just came back like 2 weeks ago. xD It's been about 3 1/2 years for me but somehow I never totally leave. xD In any case, you can always pop in, it's not like your account will ever go away. hehe And in any case, you can always come hang with me till you leave if you do. <3

Waffle
BAZINGA!

Old 08-23-2011, 10:13 PM

Haha, there's definitely that option xD But I definitely am going to get rid of my invo. There's really no use for me to keep my stuff anymore.

crunky
Ping me Baby!

Old 08-23-2011, 10:16 PM

Waffle: - Oh good, its always awesome to reconnect with old friends!
I can understand that too, but at least keep your current outfit? I love it! xD

Waffle
BAZINGA!

Old 08-23-2011, 10:38 PM

xD Should I? It was just something I threw on, aha

crunky
Ping me Baby!

Old 08-23-2011, 10:46 PM

Waffle: - totally! It's so fun! And I love when people use the mustache too! lol
If necessary, you could probably even ghost it, if you get a little creative with trades, if you really wanted to clear everything out. xD The multi-equips are the easiest to do since they don't come out of your inventory, but I think if you have both windows open at the same time, you should be able to do it if you really wanted to for some reason. I did it last time I had to trade something away that I wanted to wear. Also fun for sharing with mule. lol

EDIT: heading off to the library, be back tomorrow though! Hope to talk to you again. <3

Last edited by crunky; 08-23-2011 at 10:50 PM..

Razor
Menewsha FOREVER!

Old 08-26-2011, 03:15 PM

What's ghosting? I think I've heard that term b4 lol

crunky
Ping me Baby!

Old 08-26-2011, 04:05 PM

Razor: - well I think the basic concept is, you can trade an item away but still be wearing. Now, if you unequip it, that's it, you can't re-equip it. It's a little tricky but if you have a multi-equip that is the easiest one to do because the item still stays in your inventory when you try to equip it instead of popping up in the "items equipped" section. For a single pose item though, usually you have to have two windows open and you get a trade started and add it to the trade while in the other window you equip the item. It lets you do both because it can't tell the difference since you haven't refreshed yet. Now this could have changed since I have done it for a few months, but it worked for me. xD *not responsible for errors you receive trying this* lol

Razor
Menewsha FOREVER!

Old 09-04-2011, 03:36 PM

oh yeah ive heard about ghosting before lol too complicated for my lazy self to ever do lol

ok ummm looking for lovelipop been too lazy to post offers in threads so i guess if anyone likes my offers they'll come to me about it
gonna work on a fourth more versatile offer with smaller items later possibly when my head can handle it lol