Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 11-17-2010, 03:22 AM

Hello all my fellow art fans out there. My name is Shadami, though you may call me Amy if you feel like it. I've been drawing for years and years, but I never really sat down and got into the manga style until a couple years ago. Since then I've been sketching characters as often as I can. I'm getting better but its still not amazing.

This is why I am opening an art shop on my new favorite avatar forum out there. Menewsha. Now, some of you might ask what's with the lemonade stand name, its actually quite simple. You never know what you're gonna get. Is it going to be that perfect blend of lemon juice and sugar, or is it going to be slightly sour.

Yes... yes, this means that I"m not one of those, "OMGS YOUR AN AMAZING ARTIST" ..artist people that are out there. I'm a simple, I love to draw, and I'm trying to improve artist.

So without further ado, let me get to posting some of my samples and prices and such. Enjoy!

WAITING LIST:
<OPEN>
<OPEN>
<OPEN>
<OPEN>
<OPEN>

--------
Art Costs and Examples
Sketch: Sketches are something that I'm just doodling down and will scan in, they're very 'pencilly' and more of a layout with a few details Example
Robot: This is a style I'm planning to try, this will be a offer your price until I figure out what i draw it like.
Chibi: I have a ton of different versions of these so the prices vary. ExampleMy friend chibified
Full Body: This is my "manga" style. With a Background Colored/Couple/ Background Typical
Chest Up: Apparantly I have no examples for this because everyone gets bigger or smaller than it.
MS Paint Head: 25g It's raining bones
MS Paint 1/2er: 50g This is Halloween
CG: Really A bribe thing because I don't consider myself very good in this category yet. ExampleExample 2

Payments: Based on what you believe my art is worth, at least the amount that I ask for, bribes, items, ect. Backgrounds, color, and couple/group are all extra so just factor in what you think would be fair. ^-^
--------
Order Form

Code:
I'd like one Lemonade Please!
Style: <robot, chibi, full body, ect> Who do you want Drawn: <self, friend, Original character, pokemon?> Reference Pictures: <Maybe a slot for your Oc's reference pictures, a particular anime picture you want your character drawn in the pose of. Ect.> I'm going to Pay... <How much are you going to pay me based on examples and/or kindness. Can also include bribe items. > Ect Stuff: <maybe you wanted limes instead of lemonade in your drink. Anything I may not have thought of goes here>

--------
Contests and Other Ways for Freebies

I get an idea for a new art style and want to test it: I will post a message about it and it may become a freebie, people that quote in the time limit get it.

I love collecting common items: I may have a certain theme that I want to collect items for, or I might go for all the items in a particular store.

Last edited by Shadami; 11-18-2010 at 11:02 PM..

jessieomer
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-18-2010, 02:19 AM

Congrats on opening the shop, the raining bones link isn't working, just for your information.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 11-18-2010, 11:03 PM

Wow, not sure how i managed to do that. xD thanks. =]

jessieomer
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-18-2010, 11:17 PM

You are welcome. You know I just love seeing my bootiful face. xD Honoes. I used an afrodonked word!!

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 11-18-2010, 11:45 PM

OH NO!!!!! we can't have that o.o

jessieomer
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-19-2010, 12:15 AM

No we cannot. Sooo wanna draw me again? -is so not using a form- xD im nonconformist.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 11-19-2010, 12:17 AM

You just want another MS Paint? cause i can sketch that up right now easy. =]

jessieomer
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-19-2010, 12:20 AM

Sure. I would love one. You know me. I eat art for breakfast!! -gobble gobble-

Shadami
the one and only