FallOut-Sun
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-05-2010, 01:31 AM

I just entered Collage. So my schooling is my number one priority right now. I need to spend all my time on that, so this art shop has to close its doors for a while. There just is not enough time for both. When I get a handle on my school stuff I hope to reopen the doors to the shop. Untill then we will just have to wait and see how things will work out

I am sorry to all those that wanted to buy some art.

FallOut-Sun

Last edited by FallOut-Sun; 01-30-2011 at 06:53 AM..

FallOut-Sun
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-03-2010, 08:42 AM

None At the Moment

Last edited by FallOut-Sun; 01-30-2011 at 06:54 AM..

FallOut-Sun
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-03-2010, 08:44 AM

Selling Nothing At the Moment

Last edited by FallOut-Sun; 01-30-2011 at 06:54 AM..

FallOut-Sun
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-03-2010, 08:46 AM

No Orders will be excepted for now ><

Last edited by FallOut-Sun; 01-30-2011 at 06:55 AM..

FallOut-Sun
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-10-2010, 10:40 PM

No wish list or links

Last edited by FallOut-Sun; 01-30-2011 at 06:56 AM..

FallOut-Sun
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-17-2010, 10:00 AM

~ Reserved For Use Later On ~

FallOut-Sun
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-18-2010, 08:00 AM

Closed!

Last edited by FallOut-Sun; 01-30-2011 at 06:57 AM..

Hadsvich
Maneki Neko Beckons

Penpal

Old 11-19-2010, 07:46 PM

Order: Character Picture

*UserName: Hadsvich
*Picture Size: 600 x 800
*Coloring Style(LineArt/Black&White/Color): Lineart
*Color Scheme:
Font Name/Size/Color:
Text Effect:
*Description: Gaia Avi
Reference Pictures/Links:
Additional Notes:
*Permission to Post Commission on DA?(Yes/No): Yes

FallOut-Sun
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-19-2010, 10:18 PM

Thanks Hadsvich for the Order I will get on it right away ^^

Last edited by FallOut-Sun; 12-04-2010 at 11:13 PM..

Hadsvich
Maneki Neko Beckons

Penpal

Old 11-20-2010, 12:57 AM

I'll be looking forward to it. o wo

Um, would it be okay if, later on, I ordered 25 full body linearts? o uo

FallOut-Sun
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-20-2010, 06:28 AM

That is no problem at all. Lineart is easy for me to do. So the pictures should not take long at all.

Hadsvich
Maneki Neko Beckons

Penpal

Old 11-20-2010, 08:43 PM

Cool, then I think I'll order once you finish your current order~ :'3

FallOut-Sun
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-20-2010, 09:37 PM

Nice.
Anyways. I finished yourfirst order and sent you the download link Via Pm System.
You should be getting it anytime now.
I hope you like the picture.

Hadsvich
Maneki Neko Beckons

Penpal

Old 11-21-2010, 01:34 AM

Yeah, I got it, but I don't have a program that can open a .xcf file. o 3o;

FallOut-Sun
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-21-2010, 05:02 AM

o.O OMG I saved it in the wrong file type. I will fix that right away and send you the download link.><
Sorry.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 11-30-2010, 01:50 AM

hm... I thought I should post before putting up a form (plus I need to think a bit on what I want) to see if this is still going since it has been a few days since there has been a post

FallOut-Sun
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-30-2010, 03:34 AM

Sorry Business has been slow ><
I am so gladeto see some more interest in the shop. To tel the truth this is the first art shop i have every opened. I hope the layout isn't confusing people. Take your time and look around. There is no rush.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 11-30-2010, 07:12 PM

I think the layout is fine.
And your art is really good so I'm really suprised it has been so slow.

----------

If you can't do any of these for any reason I can change them out for something else.

Ok here are my orders. I would like to pay with the Raven Wings (5,000-6,500g).
Lineart Wallpaper x2- 500g
Color Character x7- 600g
=5,200 worth of art

Order: Custom Wallpaper

*UserName: Lilith W
*Wallpaper Size: 1024 X 768
*Coloring Style(LineArt/Black&White): Line art
Font Name/Size/Color:Amazone BT / whatever size looks right / black
Text Effect:
* Pose Description: any pose is fine (please try to pick something that reflects his personality like in the pic links)
Reference Pictures/Links: link one, link 2, link 3, link 4 (link 1 & 2 are pics from the movie Labyrinth, link 3 & 4 are art of him)
Additional Notes: I would like the text to say: I ask so little. Just let me rule you, and you can have everything that you want.

----

Order: Custom Wallpaper

*Wallpaper Size: 1024 X 768
*Coloring Style(LineArt/Black&White): LineArt
Font Name/Size/Color: Book Antique Bold Italic / whatever works with the size / black
Text Effect:
* Pose Description: reading
Reference Pictures/Links: link
Additional Notes: I want the text to say:
Gaston: How can you read this? There's no pictures!
Belle: Well, some people use their imagination.

---

*Picture Size: 600x800 is fine
*Coloring Style(LineArt/Black&White/Color): color
*Color Scheme: not sure what you want here but please follow the colors of the examples
Font Name/Size/Color:
Text Effect:
*Pose Description: any is fine
Reference Pictures/Links: the best reference, more
Additional Notes: (please do her battle outfit)

---

*Picture Size: 600x800
*Color Scheme: same as example pic and description
Font Name/Size/Color:
Text Effect:
*Pose Description: any
Reference Pictures/Links: pic
Additional Notes:

SPOILERX

Full Name: Alex Samantha Lumes
Nicknames: Lexy, Lex, Just-ice
Codename: Justice
DoB: November 1
Origins: Chicago IL
Orientation: homosexual
Blood Type: O+
Hair: strawberry blond, waist length, usually wears it pulled into a low ponytail in the back about an 2 inches from the bottom tied again, also wears it in one braid down the back, in a bun, loose, or in pigtails
Eyes: green
Height: 5’10”
Weight: 155 pounds
Physical Affects of Mutation?: none
Personality: spectacle of others but very loyal, loving and open with the people she trusts. She is dedicated towards anything she does
Appearance: fair appearance, slightly above average chest, Caucasian with a slight tan, she is pegged as a tomboy but could easily pass for a real beauty
Clothing Style: conservative, clothes that are easy to fight in, usually wears ankle boots, jeans and tee-shirts

::Battle Uniform::
Color: black
Style: white tank top, black zip up jacket, black corset, two black belts, black pants
Patterns/Markings: gloves and boots have a white strip around the opening, white X-men symbol on shoulders of jacket/corset/and top belt, corset has white strip on top and bottom
Boots and/or Gloves?: wrist gloves, ankle boots
(gloves, boots, and corset all have tough light weight armor in them)

Relations: John (father), Mary (mother), Darren (twin brother, not identical), only friends with the team
Weaknesses: sugar (has a serious sweet tooth), worries about her brother
Powers: flight, (slight) telepathy, wind control (can move wind currents or stop them, can make hurricanes, tornadoes, and can even push the air out of a person’s lungs)
Affiliation: X-men
Skills: self-defense, skilled with a gun, hand-to-hand combat, limited karate/aikido
Interests: martial arts, cop TV shows, cooking
Bio/History:
History: Her family is a family of cops and both of her parents are cops. She and her brother were raised to follow in their parents’ foot prints and become cops. They were trained in combat skills and raised to believe in justice and the law. While her brother never fully liked the idea of becoming a cop or the fighting training she loved it all. She became the stations mascot. When the twins were 13 their powers started showing up. By the age of 15 all of their powers had come into effect. Their parents decided the best thing to do would to send them to Xavier so they could get training and eventually still become protectors. They started their training and at the age of 19 had completely gotten control of their powers. They stayed with the school for a year longer then were sent in the same team as Naiad.
Bio: She feels lose for the path in life she had always hoped for but realizes that she can still do so much. She along with her brother does most of the cooking for the team. She works as a mall cop. On Saturday she has her own self-defense class she teaches.

---

*Picture Size: 600 x800
*Color Scheme: see description in Hide box
Font Name/Size/Color:
Text Effect:
Reference Pictures/Links: I don't have any references yet. The uniform is the same as the above females with the changes noted in the description.
Additional Notes:

SPOILERX

Full Name: Darren James Lumes
Nicknames: usually called by name, occasionally DJ, Weeds, or Green Thumb
Codename: Feverfew
DoB: November 1
Origins: Chicago IL
Orientation: homosexual
Blood Type: O+
Hair: light brown, waist length, usually wears it pulled into a low ponytail in the back about an 2 inches from the bottom tied again, also wears it in a braid down the back or loose
Eyes: green
Height: 5’10”
Weight: 155 pounds
Personality: very quiet and reserved, loyal to a fault, loving towards plants and his sister, has a wild streak and loves to go clubbing
Appearance: even though not identical to his sister they are very much alike (the only difference really being the hair), he is more tan though from being outside with his plants
Clothing Style: wears clothes that are comfortable and easy to clean at home, usually wears jeans, and t-shirts, occasionally overalls. When he goes out clubbing he does dress up sometimes in black leather pants and fishnet shirt. Has black boots, brown boots, and sneakers.

Style: green tank top, black zip up jacket, two black belts with several waterproof bags attached (carries knives, two guns, water, seeds, and plant pouches), black pants
Patterns/Markings: gloves and boots have a green strip around the opening, green X-men symbol on shoulders of jacket and top belt
Boots and/or Gloves?: mid arm gloves, knee high boots
(gloves and boots all have tough light weight armor in them)

Relations: John (father), Mary (mother), Alex (twin sister, not identical), really doesn’t have many friends
Weaknesses: extremely dry areas, his sister (always worries about her), manmade poisons
Powers: flight, plant manipulation (can make plants grow at an extreme rate though he must have water for this, everything he grows is more potent, he can make certain parts of a plant more powerful (make thorns bigger, or make something more poisons), he uses this power in battle but also grows plants at home to use to help with healing during battle or to poison the opponent) , (slight) probability-altering (only slightly raises his luck)
Skills: hand-to-hand fighting, highly skilled with guns and projectile weapons, cooking, working with plants
Interests: plants, clubbing, cooking, herbology, home remedies
Bio/History:
History: look at sister’s
Bio: He never wanted to follow in his family’s path and become a cop so finding out he was a mutant was a happy time for him. He is sad that his sister has lost her dream though. He grows all the herbs and spices they use in the house. He helps cook and adds his plants to dishes to help everyone. He likes to go clubbing with the others. He works at a local flower shop and since he has started working there their business has doubled. On Saturday he teaches a class on herbs and farming.

---

*Color Scheme: same as description
Font Name/Size/Color:
Text Effect:
Reference Pictures/Links: none yet, uniform same as above
Additional Notes:

SPOILERX

Full Name: Luke David Parker
Nicknames: Master Fire
Codename: Flame
DoB: January 21
Origins: Las Vegas (Cherokee Native American)
Orientation: straight
Blood Type: AB+
Hair: black, goes to mid back, usually tied back
Eyes: brown
Height: 6’
Weight: 160 pounds
Personality: outgoing and friendly but still calm
Appearance: narrow frame
Clothing Style: plain clothes, likes plaid button up shirts, jeans, black boots

Style: red tank top, black zip up jacket, two black belts, black pants
Patterns/Markings: gloves and boots have a red strip around the opening, red X-men symbol on shoulders of jacket and top belt
Boots and/or Gloves?: elbow gloves, knee high boots

Relations: mother deceased (never knew), John (father, currently in jail for theft)
Weaknesses: liquor (gets drunk easily)
Powers: magical fire (glows red but is hotter than normal fire), healing factor, super strength
Skills: can read and write in the Cherokee language, really good at poker
Interests: his Cherokee heritage (since he didn’t get to learn it from his parents he is trying to learn about it himself), wood carving
Bio/History:
History: His mother abandoned him with his father when he was born. At the age of five his father were called in to identify his mother’s body. His father was a good father (if distant), even if he did gamble a lot of his money away, until Luke was 12. One night his father made a bonus at work and went to gamble. He was gone for several days. When he finally got back home he had gambled away all of the money and had lost their house. He promised he had a way to fix it and once again disappeared. Later that day he came back with a new car and several bags of money. At seeing this Luke packed a small bag of things and left the house. He did not stop till he the night had fallen. When he went inside a restaurant he found the TV showing a news story of his father robbing a bank. It said his father had gone in debt over the years from gambling and had finally lost everything. He had become desperate stolen a car and robbed a bank. In the process a cop was shot and had died. Upon hearing this Luke left and never looked back. After two years of living on the streets his powers started showing up. Luke tried to hide his powers but this only lasted a year (he was 15). Xavier found out about him and offered to teach him. Luke realized that Xavier was a good man and went with him. He trained for 4 years and then was put on a team. He worked on this team till Xavier came to him and asked if he would like to have his own team at the age of 22. He gladly took this offer.

---

*Color Scheme: description
Font Name/Size/Color:
Text Effect:
Reference Pictures/Links: (I have one but I need to get it again. I will upload it here when I get it.)
Additional Notes:

SPOILERX

Full Name: Maria Lee Certh
Nicknames: Mar-Mar, Shift
Codename: Shifter
DoB: October 31
Origins: Marble, Colorado
Orientation: straight
Blood Type: B+
Hair: no one knows her natural color as she is always dyeing it, current favorite coloring is white with streaks of shocking blue throughout, and right bang has three colors Atomic Turquoise/Purple Haze/New Rose (uses Manic Panic). She has many favorites though so dyes her hair different at least every 2 weeks. Her hair goes to the middle of her back, is choppy, her bangs are swept to the right and covers her right eye and goes down to her chin. She almost always wears it down. At work she sometimes ties her hair back and when in a fight puts it in a ponytail.
Eyes: blue
Height: 5’ 3”
Weight: 118
Physical Affects of Mutation?: she was born with a mark under her right eye (not left) (she has this mark in any form)
Personality: wild, extremely friendly and outgoing, adventurous
Appearance: fair skin tone, look is always very planned, has several tattoos:

Clothing Style: loves rave styles and bright colors, wears jeans, short skirts, colored leggings, black combat boots, and layered shirts. For work she wears black slacks and plain t-shirts (neon blue, pink, or green). Normal day outfit: black boots, blue jeans (slashed randomly), neon pink pantyhose, neon green tank top and neon pink tank top layered. Rave outfit: black boots, neon green leggings, black mini skirt, neon pink belt, neon green belt, neon blue belt, black cropped spaghetti strap shirt, neon green fishnet long sleeved shirt, black rave goggles with pink lenses (usually pushed up holding her hair back) (sometimes wears these at other times, and has several pairs with different colored lenses: purple, blue, and green)
Style: pink tank top, black zip up jacket, black corset, two black belts, black pants
Patterns/Markings: gloves and boots have a pink strip around the opening, pink X-men symbol on shoulders of jacket/corset/top belt , pink strip around top and bottom of corset
Boots and/or Gloves?: elbow gloves, knee high boots
(everything is easy to get on and off)
Powers: animal shape shifting (can only change to animals she has been in contact with (see weaknesses), mass or size does not matter, she prefers mammals, when she shifts her clothes will rip if she goes bigger so she tends to shift into something smaller or takes off her clothes first), can speak/understand any animal she has turned into in her human form, advanced sense of smell in human form

---

*Picture Size: 600x800 is fine
*Color Scheme: follow her colors for the body/hair, please pick your own for her outfit
Font Name/Size/Color:
Text Effect:
*Pose Description: any is fine
Reference Pictures/Links: the best reference, more
Additional Notes: Can you draw her in a normal outfit? (design it however you want)

---

*Color Scheme: examples (hair/eyes are blue)
Font Name/Size/Color:
Text Effect:
Reference Pictures/Links: examples
Additional Notes:

Hadsvich
Maneki Neko Beckons

Penpal

Old 12-01-2010, 01:15 AM

@FallOut: Sorry I took so long to respond and everything. o xo

Thanks for the art~ <3
I sent the trade, you just need to accept on your end. :'3

I'll go ahead and order that batch I was planning to order now.

*UserName: Hadsvich
*Picture Size: 600 x 800
*Coloring Style(LineArt/Black&White/Color): LineArt
*Color Scheme:
Font Name/Size/Color:
Text Effect:
*Pose Description: Up to you.
Reference Pictures/Links: I'd like all of my OCs from here, if that's okay.
Additional Notes: Just make sure to the female and male version of Sarang Hae (The Oni).
*Permission to Post Commission on DA?(Yes/No): Yes~

I'd like to pay with a Scepter of Order (2500g) + Green Present (250g).

Xurxo
taco bell's nudist
Send a message via AIM to Xurxo Send a message via MSN to Xurxo

Old 12-02-2010, 04:52 PM

Your art is beautiful. When you aren't so overwhlmed, I will be back with items :>

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 12-03-2010, 07:26 PM

*UserName: Syraannabelle
*Picture Size: 600X800 is fine
*Coloring Style(LineArt/Black&White/Color): black and white + colour.
*Color Scheme: just the colours on the avatar
Font Name/Size/Color: 'Codette' in purple, font size around 18, or whatever looks porportionate
Text Effect: italics
*Pose Description: (this pose but with her sitting on a boulder, with no background)
Reference Pictures/Links:(avatar)
Additional Notes: could I pay you with the Ninja's aresnal and the Pirates booty CI?
*Permission to Post Commission on DA?(Yes/No):yes

FallOut-Sun
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-04-2010, 06:31 AM

@ All That Placed Orders: Thank you very much. I am so happy that the shop is picking up traction. Sorry it has taken me so long to get back on menew and post. School has been taking up a lot of my free time. ><
Anyways. I have see the Order Forms and I am getting right on doing them all.

@ Xurxo: Noted. I can not wait to see what you get me to draw.

@ Syraannabelle: I would Be happy to Take any payment you wish to give me

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 12-04-2010, 02:38 PM

cool, thanks for accepting
I have started the trade

FallOut-Sun
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-04-2010, 11:11 PM

Thank Lilith, I am glade you chose my shop.
I do not think it will take too long to finish you requests.

Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurk...

Old 12-06-2010, 04:17 AM

Do you still have slots open? O: If not ignore this form xD

OrderX

*UserName: Cows Go Moo
*Coloring Style(LineArt/Black&White/Color): Color
*Color Scheme: Colors of the avatar
Font Name/Size/Color: None
Text Effect: None
*Pose Description: Standing with a bottle of whiskey
Reference Pictures/Links: Click! If possible though, I'd like her to have this hairstyle in black with a green ribbon.
Additional Notes: None