CollanaEstoria
Writer

Old 09-08-2011, 09:18 PM

[b]Welcome travelers, seekers, and all you other people. This lovely collection is designed for those interested in the supernatural. Whether you believe these things to be real or lovely works of fiction, your posts are welcome here.

----- <o)))>< -----

1. TOS - Obviously, follow the rules of the site. Anything posted here that doesn't follow the rules will be promptly reported.

2. Friendliness - A basic "be nice to others" policy is always in effect here. Don't have something nice to say about someone? Then it is best not to post at all. Go cool down... write out your issues on a blog... something like that.

3. Respect - We all have our opinions, especially on things in the super natural area. What you believe is likely strong and you want it respected and even considered. Everyone else feels the same way so respect their opinions as you would like them to respect yours. It doesn't matter if you think they are wrong, there is no need to trash their opinion. This does not mean I think you guys shouldn't debate certain ideas or politely question what someone believes. That is healthy and helps people strengthen their own faith in their beliefs. Bickering and fighting is not friendly so you'd be going against two rules here.

4. Clarify -If you believe something and want to share it, that is wonderful! However, don't simply post "All vampires sparkle" /fake sample belief. Tell us "I believe vampires sparkle because of the fact they eat teenagers the most these days and teenager blood is full of glitter they ingest daily." We like to hear your full theory and people are more likely to believe you if you explain yourself.

5. Change - Topics and rules may change frequently, check this first post often for those changes.

----- <o)))>< -----

Getting to Know You
Seeing as this thread is brand new, the first month we'd like to get to know each other. Tell us about yourself, your favorite supernatural topics, and so on.

----- <o)))>< -----

((People who can be found here that are considered "members." You can be added to this list by posting here several times and PMing me.))

-CollanaEstoria-

At some point I will likely add contests... but seeing as I am new and poor myself I have no funds.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 09-08-2011, 09:21 PM

i don't know if i believe in supernatural things to be honest.
*as i sit here watching ''ghost whisperer'*
but i am open to most things.
i also have to say i love the font and color of your title.
so that is the main reason i stopped in to post.
good luck with your new thread!
*sniffs up the new thread smells*

CollanaEstoria
Writer

Old 09-08-2011, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummy View Post

i don't know if i believe in supernatural things to be honest.
*as i sit here watching ''ghost whisperer'*
but i am open to most things.
i also have to say i love the font and color of your title.
so that is the main reason i stopped in to post.
good luck with your new thread!
*sniffs up the new thread smells*
Thank you. >.> You are the first poster on another one of my threads. That is two for two. Hope you aren't a stalker.

...then again I would enjoy a stalker.

Even people who are just "open to things" are welcome to hang out here and discuss. We all have to start somewhere before we can decide if we believe or not, right?

I love the font too. This is the link to the site with the font and color already loaded if you want to use it for something else. I don't mind you stealing it.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 09-08-2011, 09:33 PM

oh yeah i posted in fresh meat forum in your introduction thread.
i didn't notice your username.
not a stalker, well i am in crunky's exchange thread.....but i'm not a crazy stalker.
*blushes*
do you want to reserves some posts for future things?
if so you can use the 'go advanced' button and click the double post over-ride option.
not sure the official name but it lets you post several posts in a row without them blending into one long post.

CollanaEstoria
Writer

Old 09-08-2011, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummy View Post

oh yeah i posted in fresh meat forum in your introduction thread.
i didn't notice your username.
not a stalker, well i am in crunky's exchange thread.....but i'm not a crazy stalker.
*blushes*
do you want to reserves some posts for future things?
if so you can use the 'go advanced' button and click the double post over-ride option.
not sure the official name but it lets you post several posts in a row without them blending into one long post.
That depends on if there is a post limit. I don't think I'll need another post to enter stuff in unless there is a small limit on how much I can cram in there.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 09-08-2011, 10:37 PM

well if you do need an extra post i can post it in my first one for you.

CollanaEstoria
Writer

Old 09-09-2011, 12:45 AM

Thank you. ^.^
It might be a good idea to have a second post.

CollanaEstoria
Writer

Old 09-09-2011, 05:28 PM

Seems we need a few more people.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 09-10-2011, 01:08 AM

more people will come in eventually CollanaEstoria.
it takes a bit for people to help new threads.
that's why i usually go up and down the forums to post in slow threads.
hopefully they will post in my little threads in return.
or you can ping people *like people who posted in your fresh meat thread*.
not sure if you know how to ping.....
use the @ symbol in front of the whole, correct username and follow it by the ; symbol.
so it is like this without spaces:
@ CollanaEstoria;
and that sends a message to the user that someone is 'talking' about them.
it gives them a link to the post/thread in which you were talking about them.
i think it's pretty handy to help your thread along or just call attention to what you replied or said about or to them.
you can always feel free to ping me if you need help with moving the thread.

CollanaEstoria
Writer

Old 09-10-2011, 02:55 AM

Wonderful.

Thank you very much for the information. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
I love learning new things.

CollanaEstoria
Writer

Old 09-11-2011, 05:43 PM

-Paints a welcome sign and posts it, hoping others will come soon.-

white2fire
^_^

Old 09-11-2011, 06:51 PM

*looks at the welcome sign*
Haha, love the clarification about sparkling vampires. ^_^

CollanaEstoria
Writer

Old 09-11-2011, 07:43 PM

lol, It is a theory (fake of course) of a friend of mine when complaining about sparkling vampires.

-offers cookie-

white2fire
^_^

Old 09-11-2011, 07:51 PM

=3 *noms on cookie*

I think it was just an oddly successful attempt at making vampires seem more human. Even though it fails. XD

And how are you this day?

CollanaEstoria
Writer

Old 09-11-2011, 07:57 PM

I thought it was mildly entertaining and a good attempt at making vampires "new."

I'm tired but quite well, thank you for asking. And yourself?

white2fire
^_^

Old 09-11-2011, 08:03 PM

It was entertaining while I read it, but then I forgot everything about it. o_o

Maybe you should take a nap or something? Unless you just woke up.
I'm good, and getting better by the minute. ^_^

CollanaEstoria
Writer

Old 09-11-2011, 08:07 PM

They frown at napping when at work. I've tried v.v

white2fire
^_^

Old 09-11-2011, 08:08 PM

Yeah, that's a bad place to nap.
Same with school, but you can get away with it much easier.

CollanaEstoria
Writer

Old 09-11-2011, 08:10 PM

In college they don't quite care if you are sleeping or not. They get paid either way, lol. No test scores for school funding depend on students staying awake.

white2fire
^_^

Old 09-11-2011, 08:14 PM

So true, does make you wonder if they actually want people to graduate from college or not. ._.

CollanaEstoria
Writer

Old 09-11-2011, 08:30 PM

They want some, but not having others graduate means they get business from them for a little longer. I've heard some teachers talking about having to have a certain number fail or drop out. Not sure if that is true or not.

white2fire
^_^

Old 09-11-2011, 08:34 PM

That's kinda weird. Though, fewer students in college, will make room for more newer students.
I don't even know how they get so much money, cause at least half the people who go to college are broke.

CollanaEstoria
Writer

Old 09-11-2011, 08:38 PM

They get lots of funding from the government depending on how many people sign up for classes.

The reason, I'm guessing, they want students to drop a class is that they don't give refunds for classes dropped after the first few days so that is money for nothing and the student will have to take the class over again, which means they pay again. Two for the work of one.

white2fire
^_^

Old 09-11-2011, 08:41 PM

That makes sense, in a sad way.

True about the government funds, but I think they're cutting a lot of it off. At least where I live.

CollanaEstoria
Writer

Old 09-11-2011, 08:46 PM

Brings the cost of college waaay up. My mother-in-law told me that a majority of their funds are from the government.