s w e e t & SPLENDID
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-22-2007, 03:50 AM

Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock
Jingle bell swing and jingle bell ring~

Welcome to my hangout thread! <3 There's not a whole lot going on. Since I don't have a whole lot of online people I know I decided to make some new ones <3 So come on in and chat with me, dangit!

Now to break the ice tell me any funny story. Something that's happened to you. Here's mine:

The Elevator Story
Okay so a while ago I was at a birthday party. It was in a hotel room, and there were four of us including me. It was about midnight and another girl and I decided we were hungry. It was too late to call room service, so we decided to go down to the lobby to see if they had some chips or something. We were on one of the higher stories, and so when we got into the elevator the other girl showed me that if you jumped right as the elevator started going down it feels like you're on a roller coaster. We tried it and decided to do it again. Long story short, we had spent about half-an-hour jumping in the four elevators and eventually got separated until I just sat down outside one of the elevators and waited for her xD Then we were locked out and we had already met our room neighbors and asked them if we could call our room with their phone xD

Your turn!

Neko Neko Kitty
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to Neko Neko Kitty Send a message via Yahoo to Neko Neko Kitty

Old 12-22-2007, 05:01 AM

Hey Sweet!