Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 11-25-2013, 09:57 PM

Kirin is running a fever. "Alex..." He mumbles. "Alex... don't go." He tries to move to Alex. He is just barely aware that his wounds are being treated. He reaches out to Alex. "Alex... I'm so sorry."

Bellinda:

Last edited by Kirin Rosenbaum; 11-25-2013 at 10:00 PM..

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 11-26-2013, 07:24 PM

Alex blinks looking over at Kirin. He lets out a sigh before he moves back over slowly and grabs his hand. "I'm here I'm not going anywhere for now, love." says leans over and kisses Kirin gently on the lips. He trys not to get in the elder's way while she tends to Kirin's burns. There was something that he hasn't told about himself to Kirin. Not sure how he would take it, but he couldn't say it now until they was both better.

---------- Post added 11-26-2013 at 02:24 PM ----------

(You know you don't have to ping me)

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 11-27-2013, 03:52 AM

(k)

"Promise me... you won't go after him." He mutters, as if reading Alex's mind. "I can't lose you." Once the elder is done working on him he goes to sit up. He has to make Alex see that going after his father would be foolish.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-27-2013, 05:11 AM

Alex looks down for an moment and looks back up at Kirin. He knew he couldn't lie to Kirin, but what else could he do. He tilts his head looking at him. "Tell me why? You know how your father is. People can't go on living like this under his rule." Alex knew it was now time to tell him. "If I can some how over throw him...my father can..." bits his lip. "The king of Aeos can take over the kingdom." looking down. "I happen to be a prince....my mother was a slave of course, but my father didn't know she was with child. He only saw me once before." Alex looks over at Kirin "Your father has taken everything away from his people. He doesn't deserve to live."

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 11-27-2013, 05:40 AM

Kirin is surprised by this news. Alex was a prince too? He quickly composes himself. "He's to well protected for you to go in on your own. He is never without a slew of guards." He hesitates to say what he knows could be the tipping point to his father's tyranny. "I will go back. He will see me alone and I will kill him. You can have your father's troops near by to come in and deal with the guards." He truly had hoped he would never have to go back to that place. He fights back the tears that want to fall. He does wonder if he would be allowed to rule once his father was dead. "I could rule in my father's place. You know as well as I that I am not my father. I could rule this kingdom well if I could ascend the throne. Do you think your father would allow it?"

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-27-2013, 06:12 AM

Alex shrugged rubbing the back of his head, "Possibly if I told him what is going on. But I'm not even sure my father knows I am still alive. After my mom died there had been no word else. And well me being a slave who knows if my father would believe I am his son." sighs laying back down since his shoulder was starting to hurt again.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 11-27-2013, 06:16 AM

"Then I will approach him as the prince of this land and request his help in over throwing my father." He lets out a soft sigh. He doesn't want to rule. He wants his own life, but he sees now that that isn't possible. He squeezes his eyes shut to fight back the tears. It's not fair, not fair at all.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-28-2013, 02:14 AM

Alex looks at him and tilts his head figuring it might work. He was still thinking about killing him. "That could work...but I think it would be best if he would be able to take over the whole kingdom. So that way you wouldn't have to." reaches over and brushes Kirin's hair from his face. "If you would renounce your claim my father could easily take over."

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 11-28-2013, 04:44 AM

"It is my duty to fix what my father has done." He says leaning into the touch. "It would be cowardly of me to pass that duty on to another." He leans against Alex still feeling a tad weak but better then he had been. "We shouldn't stay here to long. We need to get to your father as soon as possible."

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-02-2013, 03:55 AM

Alex knew he was right but they need to rest a little bit longer. "We will leave but not until tomorrow morning. We need our strength for the trip.." he says softly. He wraps his arm around Kirin gently and pulls him close to him.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-02-2013, 05:41 AM

Kirin leans against him. "This isn't fair." He whispers. He hates this, he hates that he will have to rule. He knows Alex said his father would rule, but he will not runaway from ruling. Even though that is the main thing he wants to do.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-03-2013, 11:36 PM

Alex knew he was always running away from his own past. He would have to convice Kirin some way to hand him the crown so Kirin could have is freedom or something. It was hard or unless he will be at his side. Until then their future was unknown. Alex layed back down pulling Kirin next to him. "Everything will be ok, I promise.." kissed him on the cheek gently.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-04-2013, 02:07 PM

"Is your father a good and kind king?" He asks snuggling in close to Alex. If Alex's father was a good and king man he might bbe willing to give his throne up to this man. He kisses Alex softly.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-11-2013, 01:34 AM

Alex stares up at the ceiling before hearing Kirin. He looks over at him and nods, "Yes...he really wanted to marry my mother but he would been dethroned if he did." sighs deeply.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-11-2013, 02:56 AM

"Then I will let him rule. It is probably for the best anyhow." He whispers, though he still feels like he's taking the cowards way out.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-21-2014, 04:47 PM

Bellinda: Here is our rp.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-23-2014, 02:00 AM

Alex knew that it was going to be hard for Kirin but it was the only way to keep Kirin free. He pulls the cover over themselves it still was hard to move with the wound in his shoulder. Alex lets out a sigh and lays his head back against the pillow while he looks over at Kirin. "Are you ok with this? Tell me if your not."

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-23-2014, 02:07 AM

Kirin snuggled in closer to Alex. "No, but I know giving your father the kingdom is the right thing to do for the people." He said softly. "I must do what is right for the people." He snuggled closer to Alex. "We can talk about this in the morning." He mummer.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-23-2014, 03:04 AM

Alex held Kirin close to him and nods, "Yes we need to get our rest...I'll see you in the morning," giving him a kiss on the forhead. He lays his head back down and lets out an yawn, before he falls asleep as soon he closes his eyes.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-23-2014, 03:33 AM

Kirin woke a few hours later unable to sleep he dressed and slipped out of the building. He went to the local bar, wearing his hooded cloak. While he was there he heard talk that solidified that he would give the kingdom to Alex's father. Many of the people in the bar doubted that he would be any better at ruling then his father. After awhile he stood and left the bar and just walked slowly up the street.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-26-2014, 01:35 AM

Alex rolls over and continues to sleep since he was still under the pain free potion he had been giving. So he wasn't even aware that Kirin had left the building while he was still asleep.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-26-2014, 05:05 AM

Kirin continued to walk, lost in thought. But soon he had made his way back to where they were staying. He felt empty, he had wanted to rule, to make right the things his father had done. But now he knew that wasn't what was right for his people. And no matter how hard he had to do what was right for his people.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-28-2014, 09:57 PM

Alex woke up before Kirin came back. He rubs the back of his neck before he slowly sits up. He holds onto his shoulder, moving it a little, it was still sore. He just hopes it wouldn't hold him back, he takes a look around not seeing Kirin. Alex sighs to himself guessing it was hard for Kirin. He wish he could take away the pain Kirin felt but he wasn't sure how. Alex wasn't even sure that his father would help him much less do anything else. It had been ages since he last seen his father so he wasn't sure of his father would still think of him as his son or not.

Alex stands up and heads over to the chair where his clothes was. He slips them back before grabbing his sword and bow. Alex slip out of the building even before Kirin had return. He grabs his horse's rains and jump onto the back of it. The male kicks the horse in the ribs and gallops out of the village heading in the direction of Kirin's kingdom. He was going to settle things once and for all. He knew the kingdom well enough for him not to get caught or so he hopes.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-28-2014, 10:08 PM

Kirin panicked when he returned and he saw Alex gone. No... this couldn't be. He rushed to the stable and let out a sob when he saw the horse was gone. He talked to the stable owner and was told which way Alex had gone. He borrowed a horse and took off in the same direction. He had a gut feeling that Alex was going after his father. He had to stop him, he couldn't loose Alex. He soon spotted him. "Alex!" He called out kicking his horse to go faster.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-28-2014, 10:20 PM

Alex was so hoping he had gotten farther before Kirin caught on. He heard his name being called out and knew Kirin was right behind him. He needed to loose Kirin some how since he figure that Kirin knew where he was going. Alex pulls on his rains slowly down his horse to a stop. He turns around his horse and looks over at Kirin. "You shouldn't have followed me Kirin," he says to Kirin.