daashi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-30-2007, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jurupamae
Oh but I AM a damn Yank! Born and bred, lol!

I like Figured You Out too. Jordan is partial to Animal although he doesn't understand what they are talking about. I have him convinced that this song called "Sex Bomb" by My Life With the Thrill Kill Kult is called Steak Sauce. I'm evil!!!

Goodnight Rue!
Hahahahahahahaha!

Steak Sauce!

God, that's good! But I have to say if it was the Tom Jones version I could understand the confusing words thanks to his weird arse Welsh accent.

If your the Yank then who the hell is the Pom? Could of sworn you were the pommy. No wait . . . I think it might be Jelly.

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-30-2007, 07:45 AM

Jelly is the pommy, not I. I live in the land of eternal sunshine... or HELL.. depends on how you look at it.

The only song I can ever hear in my head when Tom Jones is mentioned is that damn Vegas song he sings... I can't even think of the name.. I can just hear it in my head.

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via MSN to fuyumi_saito

Old 12-30-2007, 07:51 AM

Well..It's good to know, based on your kids ages, you aren't really old enough to be my mom..My younger siblings, sure..not me @_@ *is surprised still*

I like air too. It's a nice element. In all those quizzes, I usually get either air or water..

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-30-2007, 07:59 AM

I generally get water in those quiz things. I'm not sure why since I am an air sign. Who knows, lol. And yes, I'm old enough to be a lot of people's mother on this site. I'm older than jelly too (only by a month but still) and the only one on staff with children so hence Mama Juru.

daashi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-30-2007, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Jelly is the pommy, not I. I live in the land of eternal sunshine... or HELL.. depends on how you look at it.

The only song I can ever hear in my head when Tom Jones is mentioned is that damn Vegas song he sings... I can't even think of the name.. I can just hear it in my head.
I'm currently listening to iTunes on my computer while on Mene. I have an odd assortment of songs, artists and genres. Train, Meatloaf, John Cena, Cyndi Lauper, Marilyn Manson, and that is just a few, a smaple.

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via MSN to fuyumi_saito

Old 12-30-2007, 08:05 AM

Oh I see. Wow. Well you're not old enough to be my mom then ^^ Lol. So that's good.

I'm actually a fire sign..but..I don't really act it.. at all.. My chinese astrology animal year sign is more accurate I think. It has variations. *Was born in the year of the snake*

>_< I'm going to bed now. I can't focus that well... I slept a lot today, but..I guess I'm at my limit. Good night, sweet dreams ^^

daashi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-30-2007, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuyumi_saito
Oh I see. Wow. Well you're not old enough to be my mom then ^^ Lol. So that's good.

I'm actually a fire sign..but..I don't really act it.. at all.. My chinese astrology animal year sign is more accurate I think. It has variations. *Was born in the year of the snake*

>_< I'm going to bed now. I can't focus that well... I slept a lot today, but..I guess I'm at my limit. Good night, sweet dreams ^^
I'm an Aries born in the Year of the Ox. My birth seems to revolve around this domesticated farm animals for some strange reason.

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-30-2007, 08:10 AM

daashi: I have everything from the Conan the Barbarian soundtrack to White Zombie on my iPod (it's an 80g video iPod) and I would be so totally lost without it. I take it everywhere.

I'm a Gemini born in the year of the pig. I think overall both are pretty darn accurate.

fuyumi_saito: Goodnight! See you tomorrow :)

daashi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-30-2007, 08:14 AM

Quote:
daashi: I have everything from the Conan the Barbarian soundtrack to White Zombie on my iPod (it's an 80g video iPod) and I would be so totally lost without it. I take it everywhere.

I'm a Gemini born in the year of the pig. I think overall both are pretty darn accurate.

fuyumi_saito: Goodnight! See you tomorrow :)
Don't have iPod. It's on my "want to buy" list, but it is about halfway down on it.

Yeah I have a little bit of everything and then sum. I was surprised the find "Hunters and Collectors" on iTunes. But I suppose soon enough you will be able to get anything off iTunes.

Baja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Send a message via AIM to Baja

Old 12-30-2007, 08:22 AM

^^ Good luck wif your quest, mama Juru. <3

Flink
FRINKZIRRA
Send a message via AIM to Flink Send a message via MSN to Flink Send a message via Yahoo to Flink

Old 12-30-2007, 09:08 AM

-crouches low, wiggling her bum in the air before launching herself in the air, bound to pounce on Juru-

JURU! <3

John Cena sings? o.O -waddles off to check it out-

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-30-2007, 09:14 AM

daashi: I totally recommend you getting an iPod or some variant. So worth the money, at least in my opinion. Hunters and Collectors?

Baja: Thank you sweetie!

FLINK!!!!!!!!!!!! How are you? John Cena?

daashi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-30-2007, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlinkPamingo
John Cena sings? o.O -waddles off to check it out-
Wait who know who John Cena is and had no idea he is a rapper!?!

Quote:
daashi: I totally recommend you getting an iPod or some variant. So worth the money, at least in my opinion. Hunters and Collectors?

Baja: Thank you sweetie!

FLINK!!!!!!!!!!!! How are you? John Cena?
Hunters and Collectors and Australian band, that managed what one would think was impossible; being extremely popular without being financally successful. If you are interested I recomend their song "Throw Your Arms Around Me".

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-30-2007, 09:43 AM

I will check them out. It is part of the reason I have people send me songs for the quest raffle. I like checking out music and people have such varied tastes it always interests me to see what they are listening to.

Anyway, I'm off to bed. Goodnight and I'll see you tomorrow :)

daashi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-30-2007, 09:46 AM

Quote:
I will check them out. It is part of the reason I have people send me songs for the quest raffle. I like checking out music and people have such varied tastes it always interests me to see what they are listening to.

Anyway, I'm off to bed. Goodnight and I'll see you tomorrow :)
If I knew where the computer stashes my mp3 files, I would send it and some of my other fav favourites.

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Melody Send a message via MSN to Melody

Old 12-30-2007, 01:36 PM

juru made a quest thread! Good luck! <33

John Cena? I thought he was a wrestler?

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 12-30-2007, 01:49 PM

*giggles* Mamma Juru have a quest thread! *showers confettis in thread*

CrepsleyKabob
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-30-2007, 01:59 PM

=0 Good luck on your quest mama juru! xD<33

daashi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-30-2007, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by melody xyelle
juru made a quest thread! Good luck! <33

John Cena? I thought he was a wrestler?
wrestler/rapper/actor

He wrote, rapped both of his enterences.

Hell ever since the Rock started to star in movies a whole host of wrestlers have had acting gigs.

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 12-30-2007, 02:31 PM

Make me laughs~ but are those wrestlers any good in those artistic areas? :lol:

Spring`Tyme Fresh
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Penpal

Old 12-30-2007, 02:34 PM

Woo! Go Mama Juru's thread! <3333

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 12-30-2007, 02:37 PM

*refers to the rule and become a geek* According the quest forum rule, you would need to have AT LEAST an idea what you are going to quest for~

*giggles*
*hits by Mama Juru's children*
*hides back*

daashi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-30-2007, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xuvrette
Make me laughs~ but are those wrestlers any good in those artistic areas? :lol:
Um . . . depends on who you ask. As a rapper Cena is okay. And they have to good actors because wrestling is mostly fake.

As a actor the Rock is okay, Triple H isn't, have no idea about Cena or Austin as I haven't seen the movies they are in.

twizted child eve
┌(・。・...

Old 12-30-2007, 02:47 PM

Good luck with your quest, Juru! ^^

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 12-30-2007, 02:48 PM

:shock: What?! I never know wrestling are FAKE! I thought those are hardcore ACTION! I was always so admire with the techniques they use... and the names sounds ohhhm too! :x