FlyingYume1
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-02-2008, 12:15 PM

Summer, because it's my birthday and you can swim in the lake or sea! <33

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 11-02-2008, 05:17 PM

My favorite season has always been autumn. Winter and spring are usually too cold and wet and summer is usually too hot. Autumn is just right... Usually not too cold or not to hot. And I where I live I don't think it really rains much then. Plus there's always jumping in piles of leaves or Halloween to look forward too. Oh. And my birthday too! ^^;

Michy Lea
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Michy Lea Send a message via MSN to Michy Lea Send a message via Yahoo to Michy Lea

Old 11-02-2008, 07:18 PM

My favorite season is Winter. Hurricane season is over, tornado season hasn't started yet, and I like the cold. I much prefer being cold than hot. We have the nicest weather in the winter.

fayc
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-02-2008, 07:40 PM

summer definetly, beaches, swimming, skating, walking around, ice cream ^___^.
I hate the moist air in all the other seasons D:

User Unknown
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to User Unknown

Old 11-02-2008, 08:58 PM

I've always liked fall the best.

I enjoy the colours of the leaves, the nice cool weather (but not too cold, not too hot either), and of course, Halloween and Thanksgiving.

Costumes! Food! Renaissance Fair! (Comes every October~)

Fall, definitely. :3

Sho-Shonojo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-02-2008, 09:58 PM

Mine is kind of a tie between fall and winter. I love the cool weather and fall has th nice cool breezy days, while winter brings snow and weather cold enough for hot chocolate. Yeah, I can't pick between those two.

MirukuKuroNeko
*^_^*

Old 11-02-2008, 11:48 PM

Winter...
when there is snow on the ground..
especially at night when it is lightly snowing and the moon makes the snow on the ground sparkle like stars....
most beautiful thing i have ever seen.....
^-^

RelativeInsanity
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-02-2008, 11:58 PM

I definitely love Christmas, Halloween is lovely , yes but Christmas....
My favourite time of year is the period between Christmas and New Year. It's like a week of Sundays.

No one expects any work to get done, the streets are empty, the pressure is off. Just getting dressed feels like an accomplishment.

Sometimes during this period I will agree to leave the house and meet up with a friend. But only if food is involved. If I'm going to interrupt doing nothing with taking a shower, there has to be an incentive. Conversation isn't enough.
I just love it <3

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to SonicSweeti

Old 11-03-2008, 03:25 AM

Spring, because its not too hot or too cold. It night jacket weather, plus I enjoy rainy days when I have to be inside. It also brings on new life, baby birds and squirrels and such ^-^

a_shy_girl_1999
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to a_shy_girl_1999

Old 11-03-2008, 06:48 AM

I like the fall and winter because I love the seasons and I love how the snow looks when it first falls to the ground. I think it looks pretty.

LekLek
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-03-2008, 09:08 AM

mine always changes, at the moment it is winter due to the harsh ness of the natural environment and it gives me a reason to cuddle my boyfriend even more

moon waltz
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-03-2008, 11:06 PM

I like autumn best.

I'm kind of biased, because that's when my birthday is, but I also like it for the color of the leaves, the spirit of harvesting and collecting and storing up, and for being the fading away of the year but not the absolute end. Especially in high school, I liked sitting in my bedroom window in autum with a cup of apple cider and watching the rain fall.

Raerena
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-03-2008, 11:29 PM

My favourite is either autumn or spring.
Autumn is the most beautiful with the changing of the leaves and colours related to Thanksgiving and Halloween.

While spring is the end of winter and I find it also beautiful. It's not overly hot, but not too cold and I love looking outside and seeing puddles and slush.

Sukken

Old 11-03-2008, 11:33 PM

Fall is my favorite time of the year. I like the leaves changing to different colors, the flowers, the temperature day and night. It doesn't get too cold or too hot. I like to walk through the fallen leaves in the yard and hearing the noises the leaves make as you step on them. It's great weather for walking outdoors, taking trips, etc.

girliekeyblade
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to girliekeyblade Send a message via MSN to girliekeyblade Send a message via Yahoo to girliekeyblade

Old 11-03-2008, 11:38 PM

My favorite season has got to be between autumn and winter. It's just so rare for there to be a cold night here in Florida, even during those holidays!

So whenever the Holiday season peeks around in the corner, I get really ecstatic. ;3

There are just so many things to enjoy, like family reunions. My darling cousin which I love dearly lives in Orlando, and for two years as of late he has been coming down to Miami. He usually stays two weeks, one with his friends and then one with me. I seriously love him for it, because I hardly see him as it is. D:

But regardless, this time of year is one of the bests for me. <3333

Avenus
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-04-2008, 02:43 AM

Oy... I love winter! I love cold, scarfs, gloves and hats... plus it's easier to put a lot of clothes on and that way you stay warm instead of being hot all summer/spring and you cannot stay fresh even if you're in the shadow or drinking something freshie D:

I like autum as well, the windy station, the leafs falling... it's all romantic <3

Yoshaki
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Yoshaki Send a message via MSN to Yoshaki Send a message via Yahoo to Yoshaki

Old 11-04-2008, 05:09 AM

Summer, the sunlight in Washington shows it's fervor but does not lose it's showers. The coasts are fun to hang out at, or to fish at, or to crab at, and you take it home(if it isn't sick) and eat it like you achieved something. Whilst at the same time your whole life, often enough, fades away. Responsibilities fade to black and I can be just as lazy as I always want, no one relying on me, not even me. I also have amazing luck in Summer with love, save this year, but I figure we were doomed anyway. Warm, cool, relaxed, and amused. Powerful season.

LadyCenobite

Old 11-04-2008, 05:28 AM

Winter, I love snow, and the coldness. ^__^

serena yuy
Cat Whisperer
Send a message via AIM to serena yuy Send a message via MSN to serena yuy

Old 11-04-2008, 09:00 AM

I like the Fall because its when everything looks pretty in my opinion, with the colourful leaves and the crunch of the leaves as you walk through them. that and its when it starts getting cooler and darker earlier as well. i also like how the weather is:
it could be warm and sunny one day, an hour later, be freezing and snowing.
i just like how the weather changes like that, we've got warm and sunny, then rainy and cool, then cold and snowy.

I also like winter. I like it because its cold out and the snow is so crisp and clean (as well as the air is also crisp and clean). its also a good time to bundle up with my boyfriend with nice cup of hot cocoa or tea and watch the snow fall peacefully. and to be wrapped up in a blanket curled up with said boyfriend and drink warm cocoa and cuddle in the cold.

Lovers Network
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-04-2008, 11:54 AM

mm my favourite season is summer, because:
1. was born in summer
2. love warm/sunny days
3. feel more awake and energetic in warm days
4. love wearing summer clothes
5. summer means more outdoor play time!
^__^

Edible Speedo
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Edible Speedo

Old 11-04-2008, 03:04 PM

Summer would be my favorite. I love going outside soaking up either the sun or the hot rain. The clothes for summer are more comfy and I like how they look. The only part I don't like are the bugs coming into the house.

SunFlowerBeam
The city's a fire, A passionate ...
Send a message via MSN to SunFlowerBeam

Old 11-04-2008, 07:17 PM

I would say spring but where I live we really dont have a spring its more of winter but my favorite season would have to be summer because love how everyone is together I love the smell and the feel of the wind and the summer movies its just a really happy time and i also love the long days and the cool or warm nights :)

burden of love
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-04-2008, 08:21 PM

I'm a Winter guy. I don't really mind the cold, until someone turns off the heating....I HATE waking up cold. But I love the snow and ice. I once made a gnomes head out of snow...was bored...I also don't mind having little snowball fights, because I don't mind getting hit.
I like testing myself against the cold and I like warming up afterwords, haha.
I used to make little snow forts/houses out of the piles of snow that the snowplowers would stock up near the front of our driveways.

M o i
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-05-2008, 08:09 PM

Fall would be my favorite month.

I love the colors and the feeling of peace it brings me.

It's not hot or cold.

Tsubasa Rose
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-06-2008, 07:47 PM

I love all the seasons- it just depends what mood i'm in.-- but if i really had to choose: If its whether wise i like fall the best. Holiday wise winter of course. but my default season is summer because of the fun. spring is alright but the only thing i really like about it is the rain- so if it rained more in another season it would get bumped lol