Present and accounted for! 20 58.82%
Sometimes. :3 11 32.35%
Not really. 1 2.94%
I'm just here for the snacks!! 2 5.88%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

bluerockman
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-07-2015, 11:41 PM

I've got a headache after alot of head desking. ALOT of head desking.

Liquid Diamond
Ich bin die morgen stern!

Old 06-07-2015, 11:57 PM

You and I are exactly the opposite!! Haha I'm usually so mellow and lazy (especially during the weekend).
My weekdays are busy though, whether I like it or not, so I thought I'd get all the extra stuff done today when there was nothing to do.

---------- Post added 06-07-2015 at 07:58 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluerockman View Post
Why were you head desking? D:

bluerockman
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-08-2015, 12:47 AM

Seeing alot of idiocy masquerading as "news"

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-08-2015, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Hahaha! Same question as Diamond - what happened? Why the head desking? Rough day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid Diamond View Post
You and I are exactly the opposite!! Haha I'm usually so mellow and lazy (especially during the weekend).
My weekdays are busy though, whether I like it or not, so I thought I'd get all the extra stuff done today when there was nothing to do.
For sure! I'm normally on the go but ever since I got back from vacation I'm just kind of in this mellow funk where I don't want to do anything lol I've had really bad insomnia and haven't been feeling well either, so I've attributed to that, but I didn't quite realize how long it had been going on until I thought about what I'd done today.. which is still absolutely nothing XD;

Tomorrow is Monday though, so maybe I'll get back on track! Doubtful... but maybe...

---------- Post added 06-07-2015 at 08:49 PM ----------

Quote:
Seeing alot of idiocy masquerading as "news"

Ahhh - yeah, that tends to happen a lot. News isn't necessarily news anymore!

bluerockman
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-08-2015, 12:54 AM

Yeah, especially when it's coming from FOX!!!!! -shakes fist-

Liquid Diamond

Old 06-08-2015, 01:27 AM

a) I HATEEEE Fox news beyond all fathomable passions.

b) Emma, have you tried taking a sleep aid? I have insomnia so I take medication for it, but sometimes when I run out I know Melatonin helps a little. I need to get back on track tomorrow as well-- I've been really lax with going to the gym and doing my chores!! BAD DIAMOND! Mondays are always kind of a fresh start for me, though, so maybe I'll get back on track.

c) hahaha disregard that.... I'm drunk as shit and will be hungover tomorrow XD

---------- Post added 06-07-2015 at 09:35 PM ----------

*still has impeccable spelling and grammar*

*grammar nazi for life*

*hic*

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-08-2015, 01:35 AM

Quote:
Yeah, especially when it's coming from FOX!!!!! -shakes fist-

Yeah, I've heard some pretty crappy reporting from them. I honestly rarely keep up with the "news" anymore - it's always twisted and portrayed however they want to spin it as a journalist, and it isn't until you either go to the source or compare news reports that you actually get what's going on, so I tend to avoid it to be honest. It's not worth me getting frustrated and annoyed over!

Quote:
a) I HATEEEE Fox news beyond all fathomable passions.

b) Emma, have you tried taking a sleep aid? I have insomnia so I take medication for it, but sometimes when I run out I know Melatonin helps a little. I need to get back on track tomorrow as well-- I've been really lax with going to the gym and doing my chores!! BAD DIAMOND! Mondays are always kind of a fresh start for me, though, so maybe I'll get back on track.

c) hahaha disregard that.... I'm drunk as shit and will be hungover tomorrow XD
I have! They actually do the opposite for me, and I've tried melatonin supplements as well - they all keep me awake or have negative effects versus doing any good. I do have a medication that sometimes helps but it's hard to take it because it can knock me out for 15+ hours and then make me really groggy when I do wake up, so I don't end up staying awake that long. So I only use it if I absolutely have to. :3

Samee - I've been really lax when it comes to working out too lately - I keep trying to find the motivation but I'm just like "Yup, nope. Not happening today. -watches anime-"

LOL! Hangovers are never fun! Make sure you have that aspirin ready!!

---------- Post added 06-07-2015 at 09:36 PM ----------

Quote:

*grammar nazi for life*

*hic*
Hahaha I'm the same way - I've never actually been drunk, but even after a couple of drinks I'm still on point!

Liquid Diamond

Old 06-08-2015, 02:04 AM

I'm always on point! ...kind of. I have to proof read when I'm drunk more than I would sober. But I'd say for being all spinney, I'm doing alright.

bluerockman
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-08-2015, 02:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma Corrin View Post
Yeah, I've heard some pretty crappy reporting from them. I honestly rarely keep up with the "news" anymore - it's always twisted and portrayed however they want to spin it as a journalist, and it isn't until you either go to the source or compare news reports that you actually get what's going on, so I tend to avoid it to be honest. It's not worth me getting frustrated and annoyed over!

I have! They actually do the opposite for me, and I've tried melatonin supplements as well - they all keep me awake or have negative effects versus doing any good. I do have a medication that sometimes helps but it's hard to take it because it can knock me out for 15+ hours and then make me really groggy when I do wake up, so I don't end up staying awake that long. So I only use it if I absolutely have to. :3

Samee - I've been really lax when it comes to working out too lately - I keep trying to find the motivation but I'm just like "Yup, nope. Not happening today. -watches anime-"

LOL! Hangovers are never fun! Make sure you have that aspirin ready!!

---------- Post added 06-07-2015 at 09:36 PM ----------

Hahaha I'm the same way - I've never actually been drunk, but even after a couple of drinks I'm still on point!
I've been watching progressive news sources, but we do see what networks like FOX have been up to. It's pretty rage inducing.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-08-2015, 02:26 AM

Quote:
I'm always on point! ...kind of. I have to proof read when I'm drunk more than I would sober. But I'd say for being all spinney, I'm doing alright.
Lol! Well, you're still coherent so that's always a good sign! :)

Quote:
I've been watching progressive news sources, but we do see what networks like FOX have been up to. It's pretty rage inducing.

I can imagine!

So what've you been up to besides checking out the news? :)

bluerockman
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-08-2015, 02:28 AM

Playing a game called Phantom Breaker. It was pretty fun. :) Though I have to take a break at times when the game decides that everything has priority over my attacks.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-08-2015, 02:43 AM

Oh yikes! Does the game lag or is it just a glitch or something? Definitely frustrating though - I'd be mad if a game did that while I was playing! It looks like a really fun game though - I'd never heard of it before. Is it just a fighting game or is there story-modes in it as well?

bluerockman
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-08-2015, 03:05 AM

There's a story mode. It's mostly a beat-em-up. It's not so much lag as much as mobs of enemies and some bosses with cheap attacks. A set of elemental magicians late-game REALLY annoy me upon seeing them, since they can eat your entire life bar if you don't focus-fire them quickly, since they'll spam homing attacks on you, and they do knock you down.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-08-2015, 03:28 AM

Ohhhh gotcha - so it's one of those ones where you have to keep up with the fighting and it's not turn based or anything then. I hate those kinds of games - I can never keep up with them! It's one of the reasons why I hated the battle mode for Kingdom Hearts and FFX-2 T_T I really stink at those lol!

bluerockman
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-08-2015, 04:18 AM

The controls are simple enough, at least, so there's that. I'll have to play with some more games in my library though.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-08-2015, 07:08 AM

That's true! I just get overwhelmed in games like that because if something IRL catches my attention (like someone comes in the room and talks to me) I usually end up dying or getting significantly hit lol It's just more stress than necessary! Especially in Kingdom Hearts when they just keep popping out left and right and it takes forever to kill all of them xD;

bluerockman
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-08-2015, 01:54 PM

Distraction Arts, Go! But really, it's just finding your niche first, then training yourself in everything else you can after.

Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 06-08-2015, 03:06 PM

Quote:

*grammar nazi for life*

*hic*
Are you saying you type beautifully while drunk? I love you. *high fives*

One day I'm going to have the bravery to start Sims 4ing again. Bugs are actual DEMONS.

---------- Post added 06-08-2015 at 10:12 AM ----------

Right, and I saw your nom, Emma. Thank you!

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-10-2015, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Distraction Arts, Go! But really, it's just finding your niche first, then training yourself in everything else you can after.
That's true - I think if I had more time to dedicate to gaming I wouldn't have such a hard time with it - distractions are definitely my worst enemy though xD;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amane View Post
Right, and I saw your nom, Emma. Thank you!

No problem! I really love this look! :D <3

Blahhh - the rain today is so dismal!! Then in between rain showers it's thundering like crazyyyyy. Best part is though is that we're expecting winds of 40+ mph minimum, and pea sized hail! T_T
IT'S JUNE PEOPLE!!!

bluerockman
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-10-2015, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma Corrin View Post
That's true - I think if I had more time to dedicate to gaming I wouldn't have such a hard time with it - distractions are definitely my worst enemy though xD;

No problem! I really love this look! :D <3

Blahhh - the rain today is so dismal!! Then in between rain showers it's thundering like crazyyyyy. Best part is though is that we're expecting winds of 40+ mph minimum, and pea sized hail! T_T
IT'S JUNE PEOPLE!!!
That's been true for things I've been wanting to train myself in, and getting back into my art as well.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-10-2015, 10:36 PM

I can see that as something that can be versatile in use :3

Oo - what kind of art do you dabble in? :)

bluerockman
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-10-2015, 11:25 PM

Drawing for the most part, though I did at one time play with pixel art too.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-11-2015, 12:34 AM

No no I meant what medium! I prefer charcoals but will also use graphite pencils - I also enjoy oil paint but I don't get to use it very often! :3

bluerockman
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-11-2015, 01:39 AM

Oh. Just regular #2 pencils at this point. Then in my past, Photoshop. I've been out of practice with Photoshop for years though, since my desktop died.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-11-2015, 01:50 AM

Ohhh - gotcha :3

I've tried Photoshop in the past as well but the temporary tablet I bought to try it out with pretty much sucked so I lost interest fast lol If I were to try any CG programs again though I would invest in an actual tablet so I can get a real feel for it - I think not having one is why I got turned off by it in the past :3 I have a handful of CG programs that don't get any use because of it. :(