NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 05-13-2011, 07:59 PM

Riku sighed plucking at the color of his shirt, it was uncomfortable and he couldn't wait until the time came that he could escape the table and all the prying eyes, to his own room where he could get rid of this annoyingly flamboyant shirt that his mother had made him wear. Glancing up at his mother the queen who was beautifully clothed as always Riku signaled up to her that he was going to leave, she shook her head quickly, though still graceful as always, pretending he hadn't seen that he winked at his father the king who winked back and left the table. Almost instantly he was followed by a guard and servant who accompanied him up to his room, once inside he threw the shirt off and replaced it with his favorite more comfortable clothes.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-13-2011, 09:25 PM

Sora could tell that Riku was uncomfortable. But there really wasn't anything he could do about it. It wasn't like he was aloud to speak with him. He followed after him when he left the room, wanting to make sure he was alright. The guard didn't stop him when he followed him into his room. "... You alright?" he asked. He wanted to make sure he was ok. And if he wasn't, he would find a way to cheer him up. No matter what it took.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 05-13-2011, 09:56 PM

"Yeah Sora I'm fine thanks" Riku said shortly shooing the guard from his room till it was only him and Sora left. Leaving the clothes on the floor he took a seat on his bed, it was covered with an expensive looking quilt and pillows. Sighing he laid back arms crossed behind his head comfortably. "You can go if you wish" Riku said taking his hand out from behind his head long enough to wave it dismissing him before tucking it once more behind his head.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-13-2011, 10:13 PM

Sora watched the guard leave before turning back to Riku. He wasn't sure if he was lying or not. "... Do you want me to go?" he asked. If Riku said he wanted him gone, he would leave. But if not, he would stay. Either way was fine with him. It wasn't like he had anything better to be doing right now anyway. His main job was cleaning up after Riku.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 05-13-2011, 10:31 PM

Riku raised his head looking at Sora with a quizzical look "stay go I don't care Sora take your pick, but if you are going to stay make yourself useful" he said loftily indicating the clothes on the floor with his hand. Sitting up he stretched his arms out until he heard his shoulder pop. "Well?" he asked his attention once again fixed on Sora who hadn't yet made a move

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-13-2011, 10:35 PM

Sora nodded at what Riku said. "I'm going.." he said. He went and picked the clothes up off the floor. He put them with the rest of Riku's dirty clothes that were to be washed tomorrow. ".. Is there anything else you need from me?" he asked once he was done and had turned back to him.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 05-13-2011, 10:40 PM

"No thank you I'm fine" Riku stood leaving his bed in it's slightly rumpled state, from his laying on it. Walking out onto the balcony he looked out upon the sea that their castle stood beside. "Sora do you know what my father told me today after the meeting?" he asked knowing fully well Sora hadn't left yet. Leaning against the railing he sighed gustily

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-13-2011, 10:48 PM

After Riku got up and went out onto the balcony, Sora made his bed quickly before following him over to the balcony. He shook his head. But then remembered that he wasn't looking at him and couldn't see him. "No... I don't." Why would he know? It wasn't something he was aloud to know. So he wasn't going to ask, even if he was curious.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 05-13-2011, 10:56 PM

Sora didn't ask to know, but he trusted him not to spill this too all the servants, he had been with him since they were small and Sora always had Riku's best interest in mind. "He told me that there are a few girls who's father are looking to marry them to me. You know some princess's high lords daughters who want them to be queen and all that" Riku started making a face. He wasn't exactly looking forward to such attention but he didn't really have a choice in the matter. "He wants me to meet some and pick the best of the lot"

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-13-2011, 11:34 PM

Sora was only slightly surprised to hear that. Of course girls were going to want to marry Riku. He was pretty cool. Though the fact still made him pretty mad. He kept that little fact to himself though. It wasn't like he knew how to explain how he felt. "Why are you telling me this?" he asked. He knew that servants weren't supposed to know things like this. Not unless it was actually happening right now. Which it wasn't, right?

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 05-13-2011, 11:58 PM

"Well why not, it's not like this won't become common knowledge soon enough, I've known you since we were little why keep a secret from one who goes through my things every day when he's cleaning. Sides every prince or king needs a trusted servant who keeps his secrets" he said surprised by the question. Servants were notorious gossips better Sora hear it from him then when heading down to the kitchens hearing it from a maid, or cooks assistant. He wasn't sure how he felt about marrying, he knew he had to do it one day but it seemed to be coming to soon

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-14-2011, 12:01 AM

What Riku said was true. And it was better to hear it straight from him. But that didn't stop him from being mad about it. "That is true.. I guess." he said. And he was glad that Riku trusted him enough to tell him his secrets. That is what friends were about. It made him feel special. Though he himself had some secrets that he felt he just couldn't tell to anybody. Not even Riku. Even if they were friends.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 05-14-2011, 12:08 AM

Riku nodded not bothering to reply his gaze rapt on the ocean, while he wasn't exactly happy about what was going to happen he was mildly interested in the girls who could become his bride. He knew that to become king he would have to marry, that was the rule his father had put down. And nothing but his death would change that, he saw the importance of a bride he would need an heir if he became kind but he wasn't happy about this no not happy at all. "Sora what do you make of all this?" he asked suddenly turning to face him

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-14-2011, 12:38 AM

Sora was surprised that Riku asked that. He thought about it for a moment. "Well.. If you marry, then I'll be happy for you..." he told him, forcing a smile. ".. I should probably finish up with my chores." he turned and gathered up all of Riku's dirty clothes before leaving the room. It was starting to get a bit awkward to be around him. It was making him feel a bit depressed.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 05-14-2011, 12:46 AM

Riku frowned noting the smile, it looked almost like a grimace more then anything else. The way Sora left the room so quickly didn't give him much confidence in the way Sora felt about a marriage and by the way he didn't wait to be dismissed proved he was out of it. Calling the guard to him he set off with him through the grounds of the palace. He wasn't going far but his father would be most unhappy with him if he didn't take one with him

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-14-2011, 12:49 AM

Sora went down to the washroom to clean Riku's clothes. It would be something to distract him. Though he didn't have to wash them himself. He just preferred to. It made him take time to think about why he was so mad about the thought of Riku getting married. He knew that it shouldn't bother him. But it did, so it made it hard to face Riku. Once the clothes were clean, he went and hung them outside to dry. Now he didn't have anything he really needed to do. He figured he could find something though.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 05-14-2011, 12:59 AM

Sitting down near one of the fountains that were usually found in the gardens Riku waved the guard off a few paces he really wanted a chance to think. The guard backed away to stand near beginning of the path that lead to the fountain, it was near enough that he could see him, but far enough away that it gave Riku a semblance of privacy. Sticking his finger in the water he watched the rings spread out from them, despite the forced smile he had seen on Sora's face there was something else, something like sadness. Was he afraid that once Riku got married he wouldn't have any time for him?

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-14-2011, 01:04 AM

Sora ended up walking around for a long time with nothing to do. He eventually ended up in the gardens. He froze when he saw Riku. He didn't want to be near him. But he also didn't want to be away from him. So, he reluctantly went over to him. "Hi.. Riku.." he said, smiling slightly at him. Though he had stopped a few feet away from him. He couldn't go any closer unless Riku wanted him too.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 05-15-2011, 04:05 PM

Riku heard footsteps coming closer, he ignored them his guard would turn them away. It came as a suprise when the footsteps continued past the guard without stopping, maybe it was somebody important. Pulling his gaze away from the water he looked around for the intruder at last finding him half hidden in shadows. "Oh yes hello Sora" Riku said beckoning for him to come closer

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-15-2011, 04:49 PM

Sora automatically went closer when Riku beckoned him. Though he stopped about a foot away from him. He wasn't going to go any closer. "..How are you today?" he asked. Sure, he saw him not to long ago. But he really didn't know what else to say to him. He felt a bit awkward around the Prince.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 05-15-2011, 05:13 PM

"I'm fine Sora stop the formality and come take a seat" Riku said patting the seat beside him on the fountain, waving the guard even further away so he couldn't listen in on their conversation Riku again patted the seat beside him. Looking back down at the water he watched as a leaf fell on the surface disrupting the peacefulness of the water sending ripples and tiny waves through the water. Eventually they stopped and the leaf just floated. "Sora do you not like the idea of me getting married?" he asked softly not even sure if Sora had heard him

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-15-2011, 05:30 PM

Sora nodded and sat down beside Riku. Though he was a bit stiff. He was surprised by the question. And it wasn't something he wanted to answer. "Why should I not like the idea? I want you to be happy." he said, forcing a smile. There was no way he could say that he didn't like it. It wasn't up to him whether or not the Prince married. So it shouldn't bother him. Yet it still did.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 05-15-2011, 05:40 PM

"Drop the crap Sora, Ive known you a long time and your stiffness says it all, what do you really think" he asked. Turning to face Sora he stared at him intently, noting everything from his stiff posture and the way he perched on the seat versus relaxing, and the forced smile that didn't reach his eyes. "Come on Sora out with it, what do you really think and I want the truth this time" Riku said it wasn't a question now it was an order

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-15-2011, 05:44 PM

Sora's heart froze for a moment at Riku's words. He should have known he wouldn't be able to fool him. But that didn't mean he wanted to tell him. He knew he had to though. He couldn't disobey an order from the Prince. So, he took a moment to think of the right way to word it. He couldn't think of a way that wouldn't be awkward for him. ".. I don't want you to get married." he eventually said.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 05-15-2011, 06:06 PM

"Why is that Sora? Are you afraid you won't see me anymore once I marry, or that I'll send you down to work in the kitchens?" he asked softly keeping his gaze fixed solely on Sora "cause that won't happen you know" he assured him still a little confused by why Sora seemed so unhappy. "Sora why don't you want me getting married?" he asked again