NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 05-27-2011, 01:48 AM

Riku nodded but made no move to pull Sora into his arms again, instead just keeping his back to him "I should learn to control myself" Riku said brushing a lock of white hair out of his eyes hard as that is he thought sighing. Finally in control he turned to face him still keeping his distance "how do you feel about all this Sora?"

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-27-2011, 02:29 AM

Sora was a bit disappointed when Riku didn't pull him closer like he wanted. Though he didn't say anything about it though. "You don't have to control yourself. Your the Prince. You could do what you want." he told him.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 05-30-2011, 10:32 PM

"No Sora it wouldn't be fair to you. And being the prince doesn't mean I don't take into account what others want I'm not heartless Sora" Riku said taking a step closer to Sora arms itching to draw him back into them, and hold him close once more. But Riku held them firmly at his sides.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-30-2011, 10:35 PM

"I wouldn't mind if you did what you wanted." Sora stated. He wanted nothing more than being with Riku. Even if he knew it would just hurt him more when his Prince married. He would live with the pain though. He just wanted to stay close to him.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 05-30-2011, 10:42 PM

Riku was silent taking another step closer to Sora he once again pulled him into his arms, the taller young man rested his cheek on the brunettes head, he felt in knots about this he loved Sora he didn't want to marry he wanted to be with him, but he didn't want to lose his crown and leave his brother as the heir things would go very very bad with him as king

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-30-2011, 10:46 PM

Sora blushed lightly when Riku pulled him into his arms. It felt so much better to be here like this with him. He wanted nothing more to just stay like this forever. And he knew that he would end up hating whoever married his Prince. He just wouldn't let it show. He wasn't going to ruin Riku's chance of being King.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 05-30-2011, 10:50 PM

Kissing the top of Sora's head the silver haired young man sighed, all they could do was enjoy the time they had together, Riku didn't know how he could possibly pick a woman to take Sora's place he really wasn't attracted to women. Tilting Sora's chin up Riku kissed him tenderly striving to clear his head all he wanted to think about was Sora

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-30-2011, 11:37 PM

Sora blushed lightly when he felt Riku kiss the top of his head. And more when he was kissed properly. His arms instantly went up around the other's neck, kissing him back. He loved being so close to him. It made him feel loved.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 06-10-2011, 03:50 AM

A sudden knock on the door startled him making him draw back away from Sora "what is it? he called loudly a hint of irritation in his voice.
"Sir your father requests your presence a guard called through the door respectfully.
"Tell him it can wait until morning Riku was being stubborn about this, he would rather not go.
"But uh your majesty...." the guard seemed at a loss, he couldn't refuse the king, but he also couldn't bully a prince.
"No buts now go tell him" Riku said anger now clear.
"Yes your majesty" the guard said and they heard his retreating footsteps as he left.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-10-2011, 03:52 AM

Sora jumped when he heard a knock at the door. He wasn't expecting for anybody to come, but then remembered that Riku was the Prince, so naturally someone would at some point. He stayed quiet until he heard the guard leave. "... I think you should go see what your father wants." the brunette said. He knew the King wouldn't be happy if his son didn't come when called. They could always spend time together afterwords, after all.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 07-16-2011, 11:08 PM

"My dad can wait till tomorrow, he knows its late and there can't be anything all that pressing, he probably just wants to talk about suitors or something and that's the last thing I want to be talking about" Riku said suddenly stripping his tunic off so he stood bare chested in the middle of the room, turning on his heel he went over to his bed and threw back the covers laying down and looking back at Sora "come join me in bed Sora whatever father wants can wait until morning, right now I just want to be with you"

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-16-2011, 11:12 PM

Sora was silent as Riku was speaking. He was probably right. Though a part of him still felt like the other should go. But, it wasn't like he could change his mind. Seeing the Prince take off his tunic, the brunette blushed and dropped his gaze. "Alright. If your sure." he said, nodding to what was said before going over and laying down next to Riku.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 07-16-2011, 11:18 PM

"I don't bite Sora don't look so nervous" Riku teased his arm snaking around Sora and pulling him close so they laid face to face, chest to chest, smiling down at the slightly shorter boy Riku strove to drive from his mind all thoughts of what was surely to be a bad day the next day and an upcoming party to be held for him to met his new to be bride. Well he had his pick at least. Shaking his head to clear it Riku lowered his head till his lips were only inches from Sora's "are you nervous?" he asked right before kissing him, a slow tender kiss that got his blood pumping

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-16-2011, 11:22 PM

Sora couldn't help but smile slightly when Riku said that. Though he wasn't aware that he looked nervous. Maybe he was though. His face turned more red when he was pulled closer to the Prince. Not that he was complaining. "No." he said, answering the question, his voice little more than a whisper. When the other kissed him, the brunette's arms went around the other's neck and he kissed him back.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 07-16-2011, 11:38 PM

"Good because there's no reason to be I'm Riku the guy you have know your whole life and who loves you" he said his hand running down Sora's back just enjoying his company, locking lips with Sora he kissed him again before pulling back a groan escaping as another knock sounded. "Come back in the morning I'm going to bed" he yelled angrily

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-16-2011, 11:51 PM

Sora couldn't help the grin that formed on his face, even if he was still blushing. He just wasn't as embarrassed anymore. The brunette gladly kissed the other back, though he was extremely disappointed when the knock came. Though he kept his mouth shut. He really shouldn't be in here at this time. He could get in a lot of trouble.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 07-17-2011, 12:04 AM

Ignoring the sound of the guard grumbling Riku buried his face against Sora's neck kissing it lightly he wanted nothing more then to spend time with his Sora. He tried to keep thoughts of the future from his mind, thoughts of brides, marriages but they kept passing through his mind anyway. Sighing softly he pulled back looking down at Sora

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-17-2011, 12:07 AM

Sora had a small smile on his face. At this moment, he couldn't be happier. But thoughts of Riku getting married were making him depressed. And no matter how hard he tried the brunette couldn't push them out of his head. He noticed the Prince looking at him. "Is something wrong?' he asked.