Lightning_Serah
The 'Boy Who Lived' has come to ...

Old 05-31-2011, 02:02 AM

Serellia and Aito have been dating for three years until Serellia reveals she is really a mermaid, which is the same creature that stole his father from his mother with it's supposable innocence before the mermaid killed him. Aito cannot believe he has been lied to for so long so he hooks up with Blue mainly to make Serellia jealous. But Blue has her own secret to hide. She is really a vampire who hasn't had some decent blood for some time now. She is secretly plotting to kill Aito Serellia and her best friend PJ are aware of this, and try warning Aito, but Aito is not convinced.

Today:

Serellia and PJ have become so close that they have started dating, although Serellia is still having feelings for Aito, and PJ is starting to realize he may be in love with Blue despite her race. Aito has still not realized what Blue is, and Blue is becoming closer and closer to her final attack on Aito. Aito is still mad at Serellia for lieing to him, although Serellia is trying to make him realize that not all of the mermaids are the wicked creatures explained in mythology, and that she wants Aito back before he is killed.

Last edited by Lightning_Serah; 06-19-2011 at 11:49 PM..

Lightning_Serah

Old 05-31-2011, 02:27 AM

Available Parts:

Pink- Taken By: lightning_serah

Orange- Taken By: BlackllAsh

Green- Taken By: RainbowMuffinage

Blue- Open

Last edited by Lightning_Serah; 06-17-2011 at 01:58 PM..

Lightning_Serah

Old 05-31-2011, 02:31 AM

Rules:

1. No godmodding

2. I know eventually we will have to break away from the plot, but try to stick as best as possible.

3. PM me with the name of the color you wish to be.

4. Keep it PG-13

5. Follow Menewsha ToS

Last edited by Lightning_Serah; 05-31-2011 at 02:49 AM..

Lightning_Serah

Old 05-31-2011, 02:54 AM

Profile Code:

HTML Code:
[IMGLEFT]Real Life Image Here[/IMGLEFT] 
[B][SIZE="4"].:: Full Name ::.[/SIZE][/B]
[I][COLOR="ColorofCharacter"][SIZE="3"]"Personal Quote Here"[/SIZE][/COLOR][/I]
[B]Age:[/B] [COLOR="ColorofCharacter"] (16-18 Only)[/color]
[B]Personality:[/B] [COLOR="ColorofCharacter"] (At least 5 sentences) [/color]
[B]Bio:[/B] [COLOR="ColorofCharacter"] (At least 5 sentences [/color]

Link to profiles: http://www.menewsha.com/forum/showth...post1769483177

Last edited by Lightning_Serah; 05-31-2011 at 02:57 AM..

Lightning_Serah

Old 05-31-2011, 04:50 PM

~Open~

Lightning_Serah

Old 06-02-2011, 03:39 AM

rosi:

BLACKllASH:

RainbowMuffinage:

Last edited by Lightning_Serah; 06-05-2011 at 05:17 PM..

Lightning_Serah

Old 06-05-2011, 02:30 PM

ѕєяєℓℓια яσѕє ¢нυя¢нιℓℓ
"When it comes to the one you love, you'll find yourself doing anything for them..."

Serellia sighed as she swam out of the waters. The scales that had climbed half way up her body was now soft human flesh. A pair of legs now laid in place of a flowing orange tail. She had just changed back from the creature that completely ruined her relationship between Aito. Aito. He was all Serellia could think about now. She didn't understand any of the reason why he had broken up with her. When she thought of mermaids, she always pictured the ones from the movies. The soft gentle ones that wouldn't do anything to hurt anyone. So, why had Aito thought of a foul beast? She'd been offered the idea of the ones explained in greek mythology, the ones that ate sailors, but mermaids weren't like that, were they?

Serellia pushed the thought aside. She'd knew she should be grateful. She'd been with PJ for a few weeks now, and he was the only one there for her through all her hard times.

X X

Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where you...

Old 06-06-2011, 02:45 PM

Aito had been at work since about six AM in the morning. Just coming in to clean and help prepare for when they opened at seven. Although now the time was past noon and Aito had been working for most of the day. The place did close in two hours though, so he would soon be free so to say. At least for a short while. Aito took a seat in the kitchen. Taking a few short minutes for a break. Once again, those thoughts decided to weasel their way into his mind. Serellia found their way into him mind. As she normally did at least once a day. He felt a pit of anger grow in the pit of his stomach. They had a great thing... they really did. He had told her everything, even the painful memories when most believed he was crazy. That did include about his father being taken by a mermaid and killed... He even told her he was a demon. Which in itself was not something another person was supposed to know. It was after a long talk with his mom, and the realization the two growing horns on his head were not tumors. But he still had told her... Years ago too.

Aito blinked a few times realizing he had been staring into space for a few minutes. His mind lingered to PJ. The jerk that could not keep his nose out of their business. Every little thing, even minor disagreements they were bound to talk out, PJ always seemed to be there to settle their argument. Aito heard the cafe bell go off and got up right away. Straightening out his glasses and uniform before going out. A smile crossed his lips as he saw Sophia take her place in the cafe. The had been seeing each other for a few months. Most thought it was to make his ex jealous, but no. Well not entirely. Aito was driving home from school the day of the breakup. It was raining very hard, and he saw Sophia walking. At first Aito drove by, then pulled to the side and offered her a ride. That was when they first got talking. They didn't actually go on their first date for about another month after. Even though in school they looked to be an item. Rumors, some annoying things.

"Afternoon sweety." Aito said to her in his tenor voice. Placing a sweet kiss on the top of her head. "Can I get anything for you?" Aito said, realizing they had made plans to see each other after he got out of work... but he had to work late.. Damn it... I hope she isn't mad

Last edited by Hresvelgr; 06-20-2011 at 12:00 AM..

RainbowMuffinage
Heey. ^___^ ~♪♫

Old 06-08-2011, 06:59 PM

[IMGLEFT]http://sp3.fotolog.com/photo/3/53/15/adry_940830/1261107674063_f.jpg[/IMGLEFT]
[ PJ Alexander Lotus ]
"To die by your hand would be such a heavenly way to die"

PJ pulled up at the beach just as raindrops began to fall down from the dark, inky sky. He cut the ignition and sighed, looking out over the rolling ocean. Somewhere out there was Serellia, dancing under the dark blue waves. She'd be freezing when she left the water. PJ subconciously squeezed the thick blanket folded up on his lap. A waft of vanilla floated up from the old material. The blanket was a hand-me-down of his family, and the warmest blanket in the northern hemisphere. I bet Samira'd love it . . . No. Don't even go there, dude. Don't even think about her. Stepping out of the car, PJ made his way across the road and down on to the wet sand. He approached the water just as Serellia began to climb back on to dry land. Wrapping the blanket around her, he swept her off her feet and carried her back to the car, rain pouring down on the two of them.

Hresvelgr

Old 06-10-2011, 08:51 PM

((*poke poke* rosi?)) ^_^

Lightning_Serah

Old 06-10-2011, 08:59 PM

(Eeek, I think she has vanished from the face of the Earth momentarily. *_* Perhaps one of us could play her part until she gets on? I'll shoot a PM her way, and after a few days I'll have to get a new person for Blue T_T )

Hresvelgr

Old 06-10-2011, 09:03 PM

((Great, So I loose another pretty girlfriend >.> xD Poor Aito..))

Lightning_Serah

Old 06-14-2011, 04:36 PM

(Hrm~Looks like we're gonna have to find a new Blue T_T)

Hresvelgr

Old 06-15-2011, 05:11 PM

((Make a quick request thread. Someone will take the spot within hours ^_^))

Lightning_Serah

Old 06-17-2011, 02:01 PM

(I'm doing that right now! Thanks for the help!)

Lightning_Serah

Old 06-19-2011, 11:56 PM

(We have found a new Blue! Yay! She should have a post up soon...)

bookwormiam2010
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-19-2011, 11:59 PM

Sophia was getting impatient. She was starving..errr thirsting? Well what ever the case, she was going to go absolutely bat raving crazy if she didn’t get some decent blood into her system! In her opinion the only decent blood out there was the blood of a demon, and it was true. She’d had a brief but glorious taste of it one evening many years ago and that tiny sample had kept her hopping for years after wards. Sadly all good things had to come to an end and the wonderful energy packed punch of that blood had started to wear off in ever increasing increments. First her hearing had gone just a little hazy. She could still hear better than any human or other supernatural creature out there but it was obvious something was off. When ever she’d went hunting she’d miss the faintest whisper where as before she’d been able to hear as it it’d been amplified by the highest quality of surround sound. Mind you, this was just the beginning of her dilemma. There were other changes, significant little changes but changes all the same. Vampires weren’t meant to change, if that was the case then she would have aged right along with humans or start reproducing or some other menially boring thing that only humans seemed to find exciting.

She wasn’t human, she was a vampire and despite her many years of lurking in the shadows in a silent hunt for demon blood she’d yet to develop that unfathomable patience most vampires her age seemed to have. This was why she’d taken matters into her own hands once she’d found her preferred blood source. She wasn’t going to hunt him down in the dark of night. Oh no, she’d put all those years of acting to use. She’d gain his trust, make him hers and then when he least expected it-BAM! Bye bye demon, hello instant (hopefully) everlasting energy zap. She wouldn’t have to go through the hassle of hunting down some poor animals to drain or if she was lucky she could find some completely clueless human but neither of those could possibly compare to demon blood. Not even clo-

Sophia didn’t have to rely on her acting skills to let out a shocked squeak as Aito spoke to her. Dang it! She’d been so caught up in her scheming she hadn’t heard him approach; actually even if she hadn’t been wrapped up in her dastardly plot she probably still wouldn’t have heard him. Demons didn’t move in the same loud insistent manner humans did. There was something different. What that something was she didn’t know, all she knew was that she despised being surprised! Her initial reaction was to snarl and even flash a slight hint of fang at him. Usually people saw that and they took off running, but she couldn’t do that now could she? Oh no..she had to play darling, sweet, innocent, impossible to hate Sophia.

So that’s what she did. Gasping softly she lifted wide innocent hazel hued eyes away from her opened book up to Aito’s tender expression. ”You scared me!” Sophia murmured forcing a soft delicate blush to coat her pale cheeks. Now as you know vampires can’t blush, to do that one must have blood and Sophia did..only she wouldn’t go so far as to call it her blood versus some idiotically naïve do gooder’s. What ever the case it thanks to that aforementioned do gooder that she could pull of her little timid act so conveniently and so fluidly. Letting out a soft shaky sigh, the dainty little red head lifted a delicate hand to brush a few stray auburn curls out of her face as she gave him a sweet smile before speaking once again. ”Oh no thank you, I’m fine. I was just waiting for you…” she trailed off making her eyes widen in surprise. Typical male, he’d forgotten they had plans. Well thank goodness she wasn’t the type to easily get her hopes wound up. She knew the male gender they cared nothing about a females wants and needs. No matter what the males needs came first. Forever and always. ”Aito, did you forget we had plans? You promised me you’d take me to see that new movie at the movie theaters.” Sophia gently reminded him as she flashed him an achingly sweet smile as she peered up at him from lowered lashes.

(Alright here you go! Sorry for the wait!)

Last edited by bookwormiam2010; 06-20-2011 at 12:36 AM..

Hresvelgr

Old 06-20-2011, 01:09 AM

Aito glanced around the cafe to find his boss. Waving him down and motioning he was going to sit down for a couple of minutes. Mainly to discuss plans with Sophia. He would be stuck there until two. Mainly because he really needed the money. Jeez.. did Aito hate money. Such a wasteful, but necessary thing. He took the seat to her right, resting his elbow on the table and his head in his hand. He had surprised her, which he did more often than not. Although he did enjoy doing so. So much more fun that way after all. He remembered sneaking up behind Serellia and hugging her from behind in the hallway. He did it a couple of times with Sophia, but she seemed to oppose it completely. So Aito stopped.

He looked into Sophia's eyes as a grin crossed his face. "Of coarse I didn't. We were going to catch the afternoon showing of Super 8... I need to work until close tonight since the other manager called out this morning. So I figured I would make it up to you." Aito said to her. He loved to please the women in his life. Or at least he tried to. His mother was always angry at him for one reason or another, then again she was sick. So it was probably because of that sadly. He had offered to bring Sophia out to dinner numerous times, but each time she did not seem to want to go. So Aito instead used different tactics. "I figured we can go to a later showing after two. Then after if you are free we can do whatever you would like to do. I'm sorry Babe, I would have sent you a text but, we finally slowed down before you came in." He said with a glance around the restaurant. He noticed one of his tables was getting close to finished. "I'll be right back.." He said with a short groan. Aito was very tired and simply sick of people if one could not tell. He ran around the cafe for a couple of minutes. Taking care of his tables. It was probably a good ten or so minutes before Aito was able to return to Sophia. Taking the same seat as before.

"I'm telling you someday I will knock someone out here.." Aito muttered so only Sophia. "There is a lawyer over there to your right. One of the rudest men I have ever met." He said running a hand threw his hair. One of his perky black stub horns flashed threw the thick orange hair before disappearing again. "I'm sorry to complain. Did you think it over, Sophia?" Aito did own a car, so it made things much easier to get to and fro.

bookwormiam2010
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-20-2011, 03:20 AM

Sophia had to force her expression to soften as Aito grinned at her. He was good looking and he knew that, what an overconfident pompous jerk! One of these days, one day soon she was going to lash out unexpectedly and put a lovely little bruise on his face. Heck considering how girly he looked the weakling would probably go down with that single hit. Then again, considering that Aito knew what he was the boy was probably more than aware of his own strength. Heck even though he was a half demon he could still pack one heck of a punch, but then again Sophia wasn’t completely opposed to thought of a rough fight. She’d been feeling more than a little bored lately which was why she’d come up with this whole elaborate scheme to win Aito over. So she wouldn’t have to spend her days and nights hiding in the shadows and slowly wasting away from boredom.

Oh, the demon was speaking. He probably wasn’t saying anything of great importance but considering she couldn’t read minds it would probably benefit her to pay attention and pretend like she cared. That was what the good, sweet, innocent Sophia would do after all. And ever since she’d entered the door that was who she was, she was the good Sophia so she had to act it, even if she didn’t believe it she owed it to her adoring audience (the mental one anyway) to put her all into this preposterous role. She pretended to smile and adoringly hang on to his every word. It wasn’t until Aito admitted that he wasn’t going to be able to hold up to their plans that she let the happy sweet smile fade completely off her face. Typical that was the typical male response. Well I didn’t forget, I just chose to work versus spending time with my amazing, adorably sweet girlfriend. Really babe, I would never forget our plans, I swear! Honestly if she had a dollar for each time she’d heard that over the years she’d be a millionaire! Peering up at Aito, Sophia allowed her expression to flawlessly melt into a soft pout her lower lip trembling softly as she looked at him. ”But Aito-“ she started only to rudely be cut off by his claims to be right back. And just like that he was off eagerly attending to someone else’s needs. Aww..how selfless! Not! He wasn’t selfless, he was like every other male she’d met, rude, mean, self centered, cocky…just down right terrible! And she was dating him, but no one would feel any sympathy for her now would they? That was fine; she didn’t want or need anyone’s sympathy. She just needed this clueless half demons blood. And once she’d gotten that she’d be gone from this stupid town and its stupid people. Personally, she couldn’t wait until that wonderful, magical day arrived.

In the ten minutes that Aito had been gone Sophia had allowed herself to look back down at her book and temporarily be absorbed by the story printed one the pages. She’d only just managed to get back into her book when Aito popped back up again with claims of wanting to knock someone out. This time she wasn’t surprised by his presence, she’d been watching him from her peripheral vision so she was prepared. ’ Hmph! That makes two of us in that case buddy. Only in your case I’d love to do more than slap you around a little.’ she thought darkly as she nodded understandingly placing a look of pure contentment on her face as if she found some joy in just listening to him speak. When he mentioned just who he’d like to punch and why it took a good it of her self control to keep from speaking up about how much she’d like to punch him and how rude he was. He was a fine one ot be talking trash about someone else’s manners! He’d just switched up their plans because he’d neglected to remember their date. How could any boyfriend possibly be ruder? Oh she really couldn’t wait until she could toss this façade and show him just how much she truly despised him and his little friends. Until then though she was going to stick to her role like a good little actress. ”Yes I’ve thought it over. And I agree. I just remembered I’ve got a French test to study for. So it’s alright.” she explained with a soft forgiven smile. Wrong. All was not forgiven. Or forgotten. ”What is the movie about? I’ve heard about it but I don’t really understand what it’s about. Is it a horror movie? Or is it just a thriller?” she asked with a slight tilt of her head. She could really care less but she had to make it look like she enjoyed talking with him and being in his company and all the other wonderful things that came with young love. So she was doing just that.

Lightning_Serah

Old 06-20-2011, 04:21 AM

Serellia was taken of guard a bit as she felt herself being lifted up, but a wide smile managed to stretch across her face upon finding out it was PJ. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he carried her, while letting the rain fall on her.

"You know this reminds me of the first night we met..." She said, before quickly kissing his lips. She smiled as she went back to the first time PJ and her came in contact. It had to have been one of the best nights of her life, well besides the night she met Aito, but that was a different story. She rolled her eyes at herself, before shaking her head.

"Why are you here PJ? You know you didn't have to do this, I could have walked." She said as she let herself out of his arms. She hated it when people cared to much about her, although she had let it slide for a few people, PJ being one of those people.

Serellia leaned against his car as she looked at him waiting for his answer to her question.

She was kind of hungry, and figured he would be too. If he asked her if she wanted to eat somewhere she knew exactly where she wanted t go. It was the place Aito worked. She knew it was open until two o'clock. Most people tried to get away from there ex's, but Serellia seemed to do the exact opposite. Every time she even looked at Aito, she was reminded of all of the good times she had with hi

Hresvelgr

Old 06-21-2011, 03:09 PM

Aito smiled at his beautiful girlfriend as she seemed to understand. It was one thing about Aito. He worked so often since he was the reliable man at work. Always coming in early, and staying late when needed. Even during vacations he tended to work every day. He could probably be a manager himself if it was not for his age. Aito had only recently turned eighteen. Aito was just glad he had a woman that could understand this and work with him if need be. After all, it was something he had to do more and more often on weekends and after school. Sophia mentioned a french test she had to study for. "Would you like me to help you study for it?" Aito offered. Although he honestly did not understand a word of french. Well, besides how to say yes. But everyone knew that one. Aito could at least test her vocabulary by reading off the English versions. Or at least just spend time with her somehow. He was getting the feeling he was neglecting Sophia.

"Umm... I'm not sure. I think most everyone is going to see it just to find out." He said with a light laugh. "Just like with Cloverfield when that came out a few years ago." He had heard mixed reviews about it from numerous people. But most said it was worth it. So Aito figured why not. Of coarse if Sophia wanted to see something different, he had no problem with it. Many would say Aito could be a bit of a pushover at times. But he did not mind it. As long as everyone around him was happy. That was all that mattered. Aito noticed the slight tilt of head and smiled at her. "you are so cute." Aito told her. Something he tried to remember to tell her at least once a day. Sometimes more if he had the chance.

Aito had to remind himself he was still at work as his boss came out from behind the back. Tapping his wrist as if to tell Aito he was out of time. Of coarse the man did not know he had just been up for ten minutes. "I'm sorry Sophia." He said again standing and kissing the top of her forehead. He walked over to his boss who started pointing angerly at Aito for taking too long and leaving his poor customer. as much as Aito could have fought back, he simply apologized and got back to work. It was not worth loosing his job from fighting back. He ran around the small business, finishing with his tables. Collecting money, and cleaning them up. It was nearing one by the time most of Aito's tables were gone. He had brought a glass of water to Sophia, along with a slice of cake. Knowing she probably would not touch either. A few other customers came in to fill their places. Aito had given them their food, as he went back to Sophia to sit down again. He had a slice of cake for himself as he sat down. Starving by then. He had not eaten breakfast, and it was well past lunch hour, plus burning extra energy did not help. The cooks were far too busy keeping up with the orders and take out for Aito to order anything.

He sat down, not saying anything at first. Having a grave feeling Sophia was incredibly ticked off at him. To make matters even better, Aito's phone vibrated in his pocket. He pulled it out, reading over the text from his mom in the hospital. He had spent most of his time with her last night, and today she was going in for surgery again. She had told him not to come in for her own reasons. But she just sent him a text telling him she was going in, and that she loved him. Aito sighed a bit. Stuffing it back into his pocket. Trying not to disturb Sophia's reading for the third time.

Lightning_Serah

Old 06-27-2011, 04:29 PM

BLACKllASH:
bookwormiam2010:
RainbowMuffinage:

RainbowMuffinage
Heey. ^___^ ~♪♫

Old 06-28-2011, 07:43 PM

PJ giggled, nuzzling Serellia's neck playfully. She smelt like the ocean, salty and fresh. her skin was dewy in a strange, shimmery way as it usually was after she'd been swimming.

"Ah, yes," he remembered, still carrying the mermaid. "what a wonderful night."

Letting the girl ease herself out of his arms, PJ ran a hand through his short hair. He paused for a moment, taking in the question, before letting out a long, tired sigh. Raindrops trailed down his face, soaking his jacket, hoodie, t-shirt, jeans and converse. Even his dark beanie was drenched with water. Pinching the bridge of his nose between his thumb and forefinger, the boy shook his head slightly before looking up to the girl.

"I just thought you might want me to drive you home, considering the weather." he gestured to the sky with one hand, then placed it on the back of his neck, looking to the side. "I thought you might want some company."

Looking back to Serellia, he sighed again. She was very pretty. Soft, gentle eyes, waves of hair, full lips, a real beauty. Blinking slowly, PJ focused back onto the task at hand. He opened the passenger side door for the mermaid.

"At least let me take you out for lunch." he said finally, his eyes warm and loving. "My treat."

Hresvelgr

Old 07-11-2011, 11:51 PM

((soooooo, is this dead? >.<))

bookwormiam2010
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-11-2011, 11:57 PM

(No (I checked with the owner), I just haven't replied yet. I'm sorry! I may have taken on more rps at one time than I can handle and I'm having trouble juggling them all. But I've got half a reply typed up. Sorry about the wait Backllash)