Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 05-27-2017, 01:16 AM

This is a private 1x1 between Immy: and myself.

Kaci Marks bio

Kaci is a fifteen year old high school honor student who is also a 'halfa' like Danny Fenton, the only difference is- she completely denies being a 'halfa' or any part ghost. Which brought about her and ghost-half acting more like MPD, or multiple personality disorder.. Any time Kaci is unconscious, and I do mean anytime, whether she fainted or if she just sleeping, her ghost-half can take over and do what she pleases. She can also flicker in when Kaci gets heated. Her parents, much like the Fentons, are ghost hunters and somewhere while trying to do their thing, Kaci got involved and ended up becoming a halfa.

..and because Kaci cannot come to terms with being a halfa, her ghost-half is quite melevelant, like most of the ghosts in the ghost zone. All she really wants is to be noticed by her other half, which is the biggest reasons why she's so head-over-heels for Ember. They want the same thing and have quite a lot in common.

---------- Post added 05-26-2017 at 09:29 PM ----------

It had been a week since the lab that Kaci's parents had almost exploded, and she hadn't helped them with any experiments since the accident. Normally, the science projects her parents had were successful- but this last one was a huge failure. She wasn't even sure what the project was, only that she started having major headaches afterwards. Probably due to the explosion. She hadn't told her parents about the headaches, and she hadn't told Jasmine Fenton about the failed experiment.

Speaking of which- she was on her way to the Fenton's right now to study for a test coming up, with Jazz. Her friend had invited her since they were in the same class, and were the two smartest girls in their class. It was funny really. She just hoped Jazz didn't start rambling about the ghost kid again- it kind of got under her skin. And Jazz understood why. Since Danny Phantom started becoming popular, it's all anyone ever talked about, including her parents who used to be normal scientists. But now they were buddies with Jack and Maddie, and seemed to be getting more caught up with ghosts then their actual experiments.

Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 05-29-2017, 04:30 PM

Evangeline Willows Bio

Jazz was waiting for her friend to stop by, there was a major test coming up and the two needed to study. Well actually they didn't have to study but it gave them an excuse to hang out after school and just talk. Once the doorbell rang Jazz ran down the stairs catching it before Danny who was closer until his sister got in the way. "Hey Danny, why don't you go out for awhile, Kaci is coming over and like I said she doesn't want to listen about 'the ghost boy'." With that Jazz opened the door before Danny could protest, he had planned to go after Vlad today anyways, well more like to see what he was up to. Lately he had been going over there a lot just to see what he was up to and so far he wasn't up to any ill deeds. Danny left just as the door opened as he flew in ghost form but invisible so not to alert his family. "Kaci, glad you could make it. Danny went out to visit an old friend and parents are out ghost hunting miles away from us. Ready to study?"

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 05-30-2017, 06:19 PM

Immy: how do you like the title?

Kaci smiled at the sight of her best friend and relaxed some. Here, she could relax. Kaci was a least a year younger than Jasmine, but her off-the-grid testing scores got her a seat in the same class as the Fenton girl. That's how they met and easily became friends, almost instantly. She raised an eyebrow at the mention of her brother, and shrugged it off as she joined the girl inside. "Yeah, if we actually needed to study." Kaci joked with a light smirk.

Immy

Penpal

Old 06-29-2017, 11:32 AM

Nova_Alchemist: title is good.

Jazz laughed a little "Yeah that's true, so what do you want to do today?" Jazz hadn't planned anything unless the two was going to go shopping but anytime anyone left the house lately it would wind up with a ghost showing up. Though she was used to it so she didn't care much "There is a festival starting today, they've already set up if you want to do that."

Evangeline stood outside wearing a knee length skirt blue skirt with a lighter shade of blue blouse that looked good on her with matching black flats. She had been up a lot earlier than she had planned that morning as she focused solely on the rising sun, that was until she felt a shift in energy realizing it was just Vlad. "Good morning, what are you doing up so early?" he asked her as she shrugged "Enjoying the view" "Beautiful isn't it?" he asked her as she nodded then replied "Come on, I will make some breakfast. We may have a visitor later on, we want to be content." she smiled leading the way back into the house catching his curiosity as in who.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 06-30-2017, 12:18 AM

Kaci tilted her head lightly at the mention of a festival starting. "A festival?" She asked curiously, her eyebrows arched slightly. "You'd think they'd mention that at school or something.." She mused, sitting on the edge of Jazz's bed. Kaci shrugged and glanced at her friend. "Would you want to? -to go, I mean." She asked, then fumbled a little with her words. If they did end up going, it'd be her first one since she was a child. Her parents never found the time to take their young daughter to such events..and Jazz was kind of like a big sister- since she moved to Amity Park. Which has been most of her life.

Her parents being friends with Jack and Maddie was entirely new though.
..and annoying.

---------- Post added 06-29-2017 at 08:19 PM ----------

Immy: ^~^

Immy

Penpal

Old 07-13-2017, 02:12 PM

Nova_Alchemist: Now I am over here lol

"Probably didn't want kids to stop studying or something." Jazz rolled her eyes being able to picture that in her mind. "I was so hoping you'd say that." Jazz smiled adding "Should we head out now or later?" Jazz asked, at least she got her permit so she was able to drive them there or they could even walk, it wouldn't be that far away. Jazz was wearing her red hair with a blue headband to match her blue jeans. A black long sleeve like she always wore with her matching black flats. Jazz's blue eyes looked at Kaci while her bag sat on the floor next to her feet.

SPOILERX

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-13-2017, 06:31 PM

Immy:
xD

Kaci's hazel eyes lit up when Jazz expressed going to the festival, showing her own contained excitement. "Let's go now, before the booths get backed up." She said, sharing a bright smile with her friend. She even forgot to consider the possibilities of the ghost-boy showing up- but she didn't care to think about it now. This girl was too focused on getting to go to her first festival with her best friend. Kaci stood and stretched. "This will be my first festival, but don't worry about losing me- I'm not some energized brat." She mused softly, not really meaning anything by it, but she knew how Jazz sometimes saw her as childish and parents often worry about losing their kids in the excitement of a festival. She was still smiling.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-13-2017, 04:37 PM

Jazz smiled glad to have gotten her license in the same year "I'll drive, come on. Parents finally let me get a car." Jazz lead they way to her blue convertible and she was happy to have such a good car. She just hoped no ghosts would try to destroy it or anything, otherwise she didn't have insurance on ghosts. Jazz got in putting her seatbelt on knowing they would get there faster this way than walking. She saved up all her money she heard on this car and Danny for some odd reason unknown helped out too.

~ Later at the festival ~

Jazz finished driving them as she parked the car unbuckling her seatbelt ready to get out. "You ready? There will be games, rides, and so much more here. We'll even eat here and all that." Jazz said as she got out of the car.

(sped things up a bit)

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-24-2017, 12:10 AM

Immy: (omg, i had no idea you posted ><
so sorry~)

Kaci nodded and quickly followed after her friend. she got into the car, buckled up, and just enjoyed the short car ride. The car was gorgeous! Had a nice set of speakers too. She just couldn't believe that Jazz had gotten her license. Once they arrived at the festival, Kaci got out of the car and glanced at Jasmine as she spoke. She was so happy, she couldn't wipe the childish grin off her face. "I am so ready!" She chirped, walking over to Jazz. Kaci glanced in the direction of the fun, then back at her best friend. "What should we do first?" She asked curiously.

She wanted to try everything, but doubted there would be enough time, so she just wanted to make the best of it.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-24-2017, 02:35 PM

Nova_Alchemist: It's kewl lol we'll just keep pinging each other. I like pings it helps.

"Well the festival is here for a week and this is day two of it being here, so after today we have six more days of it being up. It usually stays up a week, since the ghosts around here show up a lot they get more business this way even if things get destroyed. Somehow they get magically fixed and we're not sure how. But I learn not to ask questions as such." Jazz said as they went up to a get their hand stamped and then to buy tickets. She bought a bunch for the rides knowing the games would cost money not tickets, so she had that planned. "Well there is the house of mirrors, duck shooting, balloon popping or we can do rides first then do games so we don't have to hold onto our stuff." Jazz suggested.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-24-2017, 11:43 PM

Immy: yeeaaa
xD or you know, ping me if i haven't posted in a week or two ><
haha ^^''

oooh, since it's a festival- what if we brought in freakshow??
one of us could play him while the other played..um.. whatshername ^^

Kaci blinked a couple of times. 'A whole week?' She thought, curious. Then she mentioned ghosts wrecking the place, which is why the festival was running for the length it was. Kaci couldn't help rolling her eyes as she followed Jazz to get their tickets for the rides. Kaci smirked lightly and glanced at her friend. "House of Mirrors sound fun, let's just not get separated- alright?" She rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly as she voiced her thoughts on staying together.

Immy

Penpal

Old 09-21-2017, 04:16 AM

Nova_Alchemist: just winging it.
Freakshow and uh the rock chick? Ember Spectra? There are a few females.

Jazz paid for tickets giving some to Kaci and nodded to the fact that they should stay together. Who knows if a ghost appears or not and what would they do? Though Jazz was in a family of four ALWAYS dealing with ghosts directly or indirectly and sometimes she wished she could be part ghost but other times reminded her she didn't want to. Looking around she wondered out loud "Now where is the hall of mirrors?" usually it was closer to the entrance than to the back.

Vlad had waited throughout the day for Danny Phantom or Phenton to arrive to battle once more. Though he did look forward to it, he grew rather bored of their usual routine. "Angel?" "Hm?" it was later in the morning now after they had their breakfast and now were drinking tea by the fireplace inside with the windows opened on a gorgeous morning. "Has the ghost boy- uh I mean Danny show up yet?" Shaking her head while still looking at her book "You really do treat him more like a son, don't you?" Vlad's eyes flashed "Of course not." "Sure you do, you don't like other ghosts fighting him, you always try to show him you're better than his father, and you have said you wish you would have had a chance with Maddie. So that plus trying to teach him things that they cannot let alone can accept him for. Well, I believe I made my point." Vlad stayed silent during all this, he wasn't sure how to respond to that, but in a way it did sound like that.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 09-28-2017, 12:27 AM

Immy: the ping didn't work x.x
No no, not them..... Lydia! That's her name. I can play freakshow, also

Kaci happily stayed near Jazz as they walked around the fairground. She blinked when Jasmine mentioned the House of Mirrors entrance. Kaci lifted her head and glanced around, trying to help her find it. Then she noticed the tall enterane, and she pointed a head. "Is that it?" She asked curiously, glancing at the slightly older female. Kaci gently took her hand and lead her to the entrance, without pulling her too hard. This was where she wanted to go first, so Kaci didn't mind experiencing it first. They could find something else afterwards.

A tall tent caught the corner of her hazel eyes as they neared the house of mirrors, and she couldn't help but gaze in the direction of the tent. There was a sign nearby that said "Gothica" but she couldn't quite read the rest.

Immy

Penpal

Old 11-02-2017, 05:06 PM

"Yep that's it, ready to go?" Jazz was already walking towards it taking Kaci's hand as they were about to enter until Jazz realized she was looking elsewhere. "Do you want to go in the mirror hall or that cool looking tent?" Jazz asked her friend waiting for her response. Jazz realized she liked the sign of the tent wanting to go inside as well, there was a music melody she could hear that she was drawn to.

-------------------------------------

Danny didn't realize the government ghost gang was chasing him as he flew in the direction of Vlad Master's home. Aiming a ghost like weapon at him as he was reaching Vlad's property - a pulsing force shot him in the back throwing him into the ground just half a mile to Vlad's property.

Hearing the crash Vlad quickly glanced in the direction changing into his ghost form as Evangeline stood up from her gardening. Vlad had left so quickly she smiled to herself thinking 'Here we go again' and changed into her ghost form as well flying along until she found Vlad floating in the air glancing down at a hurt Danny Phantom. "Vlad, they're after him. Don't just stand there, help him!" Danny changed back to his human form hurt, bruised, and in pain. Obviously. Vlad went after them attacking them to try and make them leave while Evangeline watched over Danny.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 11-02-2017, 07:28 PM

Kaci blinked and brought her attention back to Jazz, and the House of Mirrors. She shook her head slightly to focus, but the music from the tent really had her interested. "You know what- let's go to the tent." She said after a moment of deciding what she wanted to do. She began to walk towards the tent, figuring that Jazz would be right behind her. Somehow, it seemed to call her, in a way.

She noticed the pale man standing in the center of the circus ring, doing an introduction to Circus Gothica, and also noticed that most of the people inside were goths or emos. She glanced at her friend, wondering if she was still interested in the show.

Immy

Penpal

Old 11-03-2017, 10:15 PM

Jazz nodded "Alright then, I can't see it being too bad. Besides we're here to have fun, right?" Jazz spoke up as she walked with Kaci by her side. Jazz was getting curious about the tent now, she was able to hear something inside but wasn't sure what. There was noise inside, probably the crowd and then the entertainment. Going inside through the tent flaps entrance she made sure Kaci stayed with her.

The government ghost hunters fought with Vlad for some time before being knocked out and moved to a place farther away from the house. Vlad went back to find Evangeline and Danny gone, only knowing Evangeline must have taken the kid to the house to treat him. She was always kindred about others especially Danny for some reason. Changing back into his human form he went into the house using the front door and shutting it behind him.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 11-03-2017, 11:59 PM

Immy: ping~ ^~^

Kaci was getting a little nervous as they walked the tent, and quickly found a seat for the both of them, just as the freak in the center finished up the introduction. The first thing she noticed were the ghosts as they came out from the shadows. He introduced himself as Freakshow, and the ghosts were his assistants. She didn't know how to feel about that.. The show was interesting, in the least. But, the more he wabwd around that staff, Kaci's headache returned. At some point, she put her hands on her head, and ducked her head a little in hopes that no one would pay her any mind.

As being able to sense her distraught, he pointed to Kaci with his staff after asking for a volunteer for a trick. Kaci lifted her head once the spotlight was on her, and stared at the !am. "M-me?" She voiced, clearly surprised. "C'mon down!" He said. Lydia went over to her and pulled her up, causing Kaci to mentally flip. She had to calm down to avoid causing a scene. She glanced at her friend before being picked up by the ghost girl and carries down to the rink. "Put me down!" Kaci voiced, before Lydia put her down on her feet. Kaci was beginning to not like this idea.

Immy

Penpal

Old 03-09-2018, 06:16 PM

Jazz sat watching the show keeping only a couple inches away from Kaci as to give space to both of them. Though she was alright with staying close as for a sisterly feeling that is. Jazz wasn't sure what was going on but the fact Kaci got to go on stage seemed like a good idea and even though Jazz was used to having headaches around ghosts, she didn't pay this headache any mind. Jazz then wondered if this was a good idea if Kaci was against it. Jazz had ridden with ghosts before either to be kidnapped or saved so this wasn't anything new to her. Quickly Jazz pulled out her phone to contact her brother to hopefully get him to come to the rescue, but before she could. Freakshow aimed the staff towards her way as if choosing her for something yet no one moved.

In Jazz' mind everything slowed and became frozen as she was locked in a hypnotic state. She wished she would have realized this all sooner being aware even while frozen but now she could tell she needed to pay more attention. Unable to move yet only think or phone fell to the floor dialing up danny's number. It was obvious Danny wasn't picking up the phone as it went to an answering machine and then back to a black screen.

(sorry mother wouldn't shut up)

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 04-01-2018, 01:49 AM

Immy: it's okay ^~^
Also, I think that staff only affects ghosts x.x

Kaci followed the disguised Lydia down to the rink, once she was put down. She kept her eyes on the floor, nervously rubbing her hands with her thumbs. Whatever this was, she didn't like it. Her hazel eyes met the glowing red orb and she zoned out, her thoughts dispersing, her eyes turning red. Not that anyone would notice. He was saying something about a disappearing act, and one of his circus acts brought over a tall box with three doors. Typical vanishing closet, only this wasn't a magic show. It was a circus. So something was bound to happen. She stepped inside, he closed the doors and said the magic words.

When he opened the doors, Kaci was gone and out stepped a tall, pale girl with long black hair, and a Gothic outfit. She opened her ruby eyes and smirked as the crowd cheered. She glanced at Jazz as Freakshow's staff pointed her out, and she casually approached the girl in the row of seats. She held a hand out to her. "He wants you in the next act." She said.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 12-15-2018, 07:55 AM

Immy: there's also this one lol :3

Immy

Penpal

Old 12-15-2018, 11:29 PM

Nova_Alchemist: give me a day or two to work on getting into the show again. The christmas movie should be out too so I'll start getting back into my motivation and mood for it. I need to be able to refocus on danny phantom without pairing danny and vlad...XD

Immy

Penpal

Old 01-08-2019, 03:26 PM

The staff didn't affect humans but FreakShow was taken down before, so he must have had a new...wait what was that? Jazz' eyes went straight for the amulet around his (freakshow's) neck sending her into a half dazz once more after snapping out of it. Jazz left her cellphone on the ground as she took the other girl's hand not saying a word. Following her back on stage she waited for her part to play in the circus wondering what they were going to do to do? Was she going to become just like them? A part of her seemed to like the idea, the other part made her wonder if that was really the case.

Nova_Alchemist:

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 01-08-2019, 10:27 PM

Immy:

The dark haired girl smirked lightly and lightly took hold of her hand and led her down the isle back down to the show. The man thought about doing something like the tight rope he did with Danny and Sam, only different since the dark haired girl seemed a little more malicious than Danny, even under his power. What could he do though? "What is your name dear child?" Freakshow asked the dark haired ghost girl, once her and Jazz stood before him. "Star." She answered in a bored tone. He smirked. "Well Star, Jazz, welcome to my show!" He greeted as if cheerful to have them as volunteers in his next act. The lights went off for several long minutes before turning back on, and revealing a the two girls standing at the ends of a tightrope several feet off the ground., wearing blindfolds "You two, shall walk the Tightrope of Doom, blindfolded!" He said with a mischievous grin.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-24-2019, 07:07 PM

Jazz didn't react to what Freakshow said though the crowd did cheer, some sounded surprised, and others frightened that they may fall. Jazz could feel the warmth between their hands giving her a bit of comfort. The question was would they be walking with each other side by side or more like towards each other from opposite sides?

(this has been a super long time, I created the thread with you Nova_Alchemist: i you wish to continue it I'm trying to get my life back on track. Things have been hell, work is now double hell - I'm usually tired no matter what time I come home anymore. Phamarcy is busy, I got moved up and I try so hard not to fall apart. If you wisht to keep doing this, cool, if not I understand I didn't realize its been almost a year. Im so sorry there should be no excuse for all the time I made you wait)

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-25-2019, 10:13 PM

((I think we should have it where Danny tries to call Jazz and wants to try and find her when she doesn't answer her phone x3 like he has a bad feeling about why she called?))

Freakshow grinned as the girls stood up on the tightrope. "If the girls should make it across the tightrope, I shall let them go back to their seats. However, if one of both should fall, and the other fails to catch them, then I hope their family isn't here." The man laughed wickedly at his twisted joke.

Star gave Jazz's hand a squeeze before slowly beginning to lead her along the tightrope. She was under his control, and he wanted her to keep Jazz close.