devcul
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-12-2012, 09:13 PM

.. I was pulled back, and yelled at by her.. I am blushing scarlet, "M-my names Clive.. Not 'You'..." I frown "Look, I cant stand being hated by you. I want to get to know you, but I know how girls have been to me. They run away from me, and already know the drill. You can smack me now like every girl does. I cant say the right things. But i never do anything right either.." I look down. "Just do the right thing.. Stay away. Or not." I look away and try to break free from your grasp..

Sweetsunnyrain
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to Sweetsunnyrain

Old 08-12-2012, 09:19 PM

Ignoring his red face, I glare at him, " Are you scared of me? Is that why you run? Because I remind you of my brothers? How foolish! I don't care if they've bullied you, because every person is different! I don't even know if I can trust you or not! I just met you a day ago! You...you don't seem confident at all! Maybe you're just approaching people in the right way....Clive..." I added his name at the end of my rant, and kept a firm grip on his hand.

devcul
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-12-2012, 09:44 PM

"Foolish? Don't care?" I unhide my face, my face turns back to its normal color, and I smack your hand away from mine. "If you feel that way, then I understand." I stomp away, angered. "I want you to stay away from me. I dont need friends.. I dont need you either!" i shouted, stomping off into the diner, to get a cup of hot chocolate with sprinkles, whip cream, and a big marshmellow..

Sweetsunnyrain
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-12-2012, 10:26 PM

" Fine, I don't need you either! I never even say that I did!" I yell at him, and stomp away as well.

devcul
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-12-2012, 10:38 PM

I walk back, slowly.. "Im sorry... I didn't mean it.." i was hoping you were not gone already. "I want to know you! Come back.." i hang my head down low..

---------- Post added 08-12-2012 at 06:02 PM ----------

"Maybe we got off on the wrong foot. I'm Clive regal, the pianist.. The shy guy.. The socially awkward guy.. That cute guy.." My voice quiets down abit, and I sigh.

---------- Post added 08-12-2012 at 06:53 PM ----------

"I have been living alone for my whole life. My parents died just when they bought me home, when they were buying a cradle for me at the market.. A car crash. And nobody adopted me because I always messed up the meeting with my depressed nature because my parents died. After 21st time, I was 11, and they have up, and I was sent to my old house I was supposed to live in. I was very fun, and loud the next couple years. After I noticed everybody came too close with me, I became quiet and socially awkward because I haven't ever let my feelings out of the bottle inside me. The only feelings I express is with my piano..But you probably don't care.. Do you?"

Last edited by devcul; 08-12-2012 at 11:54 PM..

Sweetsunnyrain
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-13-2012, 02:48 AM

I looked at him. Was he asking for pity? " I don't know you that well," I said, " I feel bad for you, and I do care. And your piano is...well, it's beautiful, really." I blushed at the last part, then shook it off.

devcul
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-13-2012, 02:54 AM

I smiled slightly, "T-thanks, but the only thing that's beautiful is.. Well..you." I notice you blushed, before, and I blush scarlet. "But I don't need your pity.. I know how I am.."

Sweetsunnyrain
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-13-2012, 02:58 AM

I felt heat going up to my cheeks, and I knew that I was blushing. " U-um, well, th-thanks," I stammered, suddenly shy, " You...really are a strange person," I commented, laughing a little to let him know that it was a joke.

devcul
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-13-2012, 03:02 AM

I started blushing too, more scarlet colored, and I look quickly away and rub my back in embarrassment.. "H-heh.. Y-yeah.. I-I'm quite s-strange."

Sweetsunnyrain
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-13-2012, 03:06 AM

Then, I laughed, " What's with that reaction?! No reason to be embarrassed about it!" I smile and pat him on the back, then walk away, " See you tomorrow."

devcul
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-13-2012, 03:11 AM

I grinned. "I'll see you tomorrow Middy." (I make nicknames for everyone I meet.) I wave and run back to my house, and shower, then jump in my bed, after I brush my teeth. "Im really glad I made up with her.."

Sweetsunnyrain
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-13-2012, 03:14 AM

I smiled as I read a book in bed. " This guy..." I thought, " Is interesting!" I then flipped the light switch off, and went to sleep.

devcul
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-13-2012, 03:28 AM

I go to sleep and smile, dreaming about her, but not too much.. I have a great sleep, and wake up in the morning.. "Good morning, me!" I grin and brush my teeth, shower, and get dressed with the same styled clothes. I play the piano with more feeling, now playing this: *

---------- Post added 08-12-2012 at 11:44 PM ----------

"inspiration.. Shes.. My inspiration.."

devcul
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-14-2012, 02:48 PM

I quickly run outside, looking for mida. "MIDAAAA!"

Last edited by devcul; 08-14-2012 at 04:06 PM..