finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-23-2016, 08:54 PM

Clint sighed "We are a team Bruce. Besides I think Lori can handle herself and I trust you enough to protect my girl." he squeezed Lori's hand and she smiled at him.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 04-24-2016, 02:40 AM

Bruce sighed. "The problem here isn't me. You know that. Trust me as much as you want, but you can't trust Joker." He said, without much hope. If Lori wanted to go, and Clark was already arguing on her behalf, then Bruce didn't really have much choice. He sighed again. "...Fine. But you do exactly as I say, and run if anything goes wrong. Understand?"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-25-2016, 01:24 AM

"Yes sir." Lori kissed Clark. "I'll see you soon." she smiled at him and slipped into the batmobile. "This car is so cool."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 04-25-2016, 03:16 AM

Bruce didn't say anything, as he was busy working the Batmobile. Besides, he knew anything he said would disappoint her, since he didn't have anything besides statistics to give.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-25-2016, 02:31 PM

"The silent treatment huh?" Lori smirked. "Clark tried the same thing once and I talked for two hours to fill the silence. It drove him a little crazy. So what should I talk about?"

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 04-26-2016, 03:03 AM

Bruce rolled his eyes. "Talk about whatever you want. I'm used to listening to villains ramble on about their plans. Anyway, I need to focus on tracking the girl." He said, activating a tracking device. A tiny map lit up, a red dot blinking on it near the top left corner. "There...exactly where I thought he'd go. Sometimes I think he does it on purpose..."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-26-2016, 03:27 AM

"Do you think so?" Lori frowned. "Why on earth would a villain make it that easy? Of course this one is crazier then most and that's coming from someone who's meet most of the other villains."

Joker had taken her to his factory humming as he tied her up. His pets stalked threw the shadows to there bowls tearing about the mystery meat inside.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 04-26-2016, 03:49 AM

Bruce nodded. "Sometimes. Not every time. I can't figure out any kind of pattern to it...I think he just randomly decides to lead me right to him, just to make it interesting. Of course, it's never that easy." He said.

Gemini woke slowly to find herself tied up. She frowned, irritated. Her first chance to prove herself and she'd gone and gotten herself kidnapped. She scanned her surroundings, but couldn't figure out where she was. "Great...just freakin' perfect."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-27-2016, 03:04 AM

"Is it ever easy with bad guys?" Lori sighed. "I wish it was though." she saw Gotham in the distance and blinked. "It's a little bigger then Metropolis." she observed. "Not by much though."

"Looks who's awake." Joker grinned at Gemini while his pets wondered around sniffling her legs curiously. "Oh no my lovey's not yet. If she causes any trouble then you can eat her."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 04-27-2016, 03:10 AM

Bruce shrugged. "It's an older city. Metropolis is still growing, while Gotham has finished growing." He said, putting more speed on.

Gemini looked down at the hyenas and flashed her eyes red, effectively confusing them if not intimidating them. "They won't eat me no matter what I do." She said confidently.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-27-2016, 03:43 AM

"You would be surprised at what they eat." Joker laughed. "Now what can we do to you while we wait for Batsy to show up." he circled her slowly toying with one of his knifes. "We could put a smile on that face."

Lori watched the streets go by. She saw Arkham and almost had him stop but she didn't she looked away from the building deciding to go back later.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 04-27-2016, 03:59 AM

Gemini smirked. "It has nothing to do with what they're willing to eat. They simply won't eat me because I won't let them." She said. "Come near me with that knife and you'll be sorry."

If Bruce noticed her hesitation as they went by the asylum, he didn't show it. He was focused on following the tracking signal.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-27-2016, 04:16 AM

"Oh you sound just like Bruce." Joker pouted then smirked. "Can you get out of the chains as fast as he does?" he seemed to be testing her for some reason. "Why are you on there side though?" he asked curious. "Why not the dark side?"

"Is that a factory?" Lori blinked. "That's...so wasteful. At least someone's getting use out of it even if it is for evil."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 04-27-2016, 04:55 AM

"Bruce? Oh...hehehe..." Gemini chuckled slightly. "I knew it! He wouldn't tell me who he was, but I knew it had to be him." She shook her head. "The dark side? This isn't a movie. Anyway, been there done that. I like to be on the winning side, and so far I haven't seen a villain truly win. Besides, I have a few people I need to...pay back."

Bruce didn't say anything. There were more factories in Gotham than he was able to maintain, and most of them were unsafe anyway. The one they were heading to, he had just bought and was in the process of tearing it down to build a playground for the local children in that area.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-29-2016, 01:12 AM

"Why not just kill them off? It would be a lot easier." Joker grinned. "That's what we do after all. One shoot and no more problems." he laughed. "Of course I go for slow and torturous makes it so much more fun." he sighed. "And there's batsy right on time. Now no letting him know that you know his secret name it will ruin his self esteem and we can't have that."

"Looks slightly trappy doesn't it." Lori slipped out of the batmobile. Her hands started to glow red as she summoned her fire "Should I burn the door down?" she asked closing her hand into a fist.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 04-29-2016, 03:23 AM

"True enough, but this way I can do it and not get into trouble." She pointed out. As long as she had other heroes behind her, and she was technically doing the right thing, she was safe. She rolled her eyes. "That's no fun. I knew who he was before you told me." She huffed. "What the hell was the point of this, by the way?"

Bruce got out of the Batmobile and surveyed the area. After a moment, he shrugged. "Fine, if you want, but be careful. He very well could have put her right in front of the door anticipating that kind of stunt."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-29-2016, 03:31 AM

"To prove that I could do it and to annoy Batsy." Joker smirked and stopped his pace. "To show you that no one is safe even with those hero's around." he laughed and then jumped as the door crashed to the ground on fire. "Oh he brought help. That's a first." he blinked.

"That's right." Lori smirked. "And I can take you down easier." she glanced at Gemini then around the warehouse. "I'm surprised you didn't see this coming."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 04-29-2016, 03:53 AM

Gemini scowled. "That's a dumb reason. Seriously, you think I didn't know that already? I wasn't expecting them to keep me safe. I learned a long time ago that I had to protect myself." She said, clearly pissed off that she had been poisoned and kidnapped for such a stupid reason. She looked up at Lori as she entered. "If you're talking about me, I kind of had an idea that this might happen. I wouldn't have agreed to go out if I didn't know the dangers."

Bruce walked in after Lori, shaking his head slightly. "I really didn't have much choice, to be honest." He sighed. "Let's just get this over with."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-30-2016, 01:27 AM

"I was talking to Joker actually." Lori blinked at her then sighed softly. "Right." she lunged at Joker gasping as he sprayed her with a fire extinguisher. "What the f***?" she glared at him.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 04-30-2016, 01:49 AM

Gemini blinked rapidly. "A...fire...extinguisher? Really? Really? The hell man?!"

Used to that kind of insanity, Bruce ignored the fire extinguisher. He moved as soon as Joker was distracted by Lori, dashing behind him to throw a punch at his head.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-30-2016, 02:28 AM

Joker ducked and sung the fire extinguisher into Batman's stomach grinning. "Oh this is so much fun."

Lori pouted and and worked on untying Gemini. "I'm going to be wet for a while."she sighed.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 04-30-2016, 03:20 AM

Bruce dodged the blow and set off a few smoke pellets to blind Joker. Once the area was clouded over, he moved in with a series of kicks and punches.

Gemini sighed with relief when she was untied, standing up and stretching. "Thanks. Hang on, I can dry you off." A very weak breeze stirred up around Lori, slightly drying her. Gemini pouted. "I guess I'd have to become Kitsune to use my full powers..."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-30-2016, 03:24 AM

"He's really good." Lori wasn't paying attention so was to busy watching Joker and Bruce. "Is he enjoying getting his but kicked?" Cress blinked a little.

Joker laughed and fought Bruce as his hyena's finaly joined the fray launching themselves at Bruce.

"Oh poor things." Lori sighed and singed the hyena's who yelped and turned to them. "I think I made them made."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 04-30-2016, 03:36 AM

Bruce spared a glance over at Lori and Gemini when the hyenas went for them. He didn't have much time to worry, however, as he continued to fight Joker.

Gemini put her hands on her hips and stepped up to the hyenas, clearly unafraid. She opened her mouth and said something- except instead of words, a series of growls and yelps sounded from her. She was actually talking to the hyenas.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-01-2016, 07:58 PM

The hyena's blinked then started to laugh. They lunged at them anyways yelping and growling when Lori singed them again they circled clearly trying to figure out how she was burning them. "We are not going to be eaten by hyena's." Lori grumbled and stepped away from them frowning when they inched closer "Oh crap." she looked around and saw the pit they where trying to edge them towards. "I hate to hurt animals." she sighed and burnt them hard enough to stop them but not hard enough that they would be permanently damaged. She turned and burnt Joker making him curse and stumbled away glaring at them.