sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 06-23-2009, 04:27 PM

I want to live in a nice house in small town or away from any town. ;_; I dun't like cities. I would die uinwardly if I had to live somwhere like new York or something even as small as Riga, Capital of my country.

Stardragon
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-23-2009, 04:28 PM

Hey Ivvy how is things?

Hyda
Gamer Chick

Old 06-23-2009, 04:29 PM

Ah, yeah. xD The city near me isn't massive, but it's big enough for my tastes. x3

Rainy: Same here... cities are just... wayyy too big and crowded. I love small secluded areas. I wish I lived in the country. D: But instead I live in a trailor. With my mom. And brother. And boyfriend. D':

I can't wait to get my own place lol. ;~; someday

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Ivvy Send a message via Yahoo to Ivvy

Old 06-23-2009, 04:32 PM

@ Rainy.. ahh yeah big cities are a visit them thing for me I would never live in one. >.<

@ Star.. hey you made it!

@ Hyda.. lol I live with my hubby and kids in an apartment. >.<

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 06-23-2009, 04:34 PM

o.o This is... sweetly weird. xD I have similar situation - I live with my brother and mother (and also grandmother). x3 No boyfriend, though. *doesn't want one either, haha*

And, yes, countrsyside would be the very best option. D8 I keep dreaming about house with pretty, big windows where I could have 3 or so cats and maybe a dogs and walk out to watch sunrise or sunset whenever I would want to and go to forest... *sighs* wishful thinking. ><

Last edited by sadrain; 06-23-2009 at 04:34 PM.. Reason: typos

Immortaleyes
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Immortaleyes

Old 06-23-2009, 04:34 PM

^__^ thanks. Though that actually took me well over an hour to complete.
I wish I could draw stuff faster.

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 06-23-2009, 04:35 PM

@ Immo.. ahh love when I draw an hour is a short time >.< lol I take forever because I am uber picky when I draw..lol I wish I were faster as well. :)

Hyda
Gamer Chick

Old 06-23-2009, 04:37 PM

Lucky Ivvy xD I'd love to live like that. )':

Haha that's cool~ another common thing. x3 Yeah, boyfriends aren't really all that amazing... they can be more of a pain at times, and then there are times where it's great. Just depends on the day. And probably the phase of the moon xD! (just kidding)

ToT I want a house like that too, only I want a lake or a pond as well. And lots of flowers~ ^//^

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 06-23-2009, 04:39 PM

lol Yeah my hubby is better than a boyfriend he is not as annoying as the boyfriends got. >.< lol And I want a nice house with a covered wrap around porch so I could sit outside when it was raining and watch. :)

Hyda
Gamer Chick

Old 06-23-2009, 04:41 PM

Ivvy: haha, that's good. (: I can get pretty annoyed sometimes at my boyfriend... he just wants to do literally everything for me. =_='' We have a lot of issues but we're trying to work them out.

o: ooo that sounds pretty~ I love the rain. ^o^

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 06-23-2009, 04:43 PM

lol yeah when I was pregnant he was like I must do everything for you you must rest rest rest... >.> I finally one day screamed at him.. I am pregnant not dying! And god if you insist on making me eat toast stop burning it! lol >.<

Hyda
Gamer Chick

Old 06-23-2009, 04:44 PM

lol Ivvy!!!! xD That's funny. That would have driven me insane too.
Burnt toast is nasty lol I get mad if mine is burnt. Even I can cook toast the correct way. xP

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 06-23-2009, 04:45 PM

Heheh It was a riot he and the others who were here just looked at me and started laughing >.< I was so flustered..lol

Ahh I am off to do an errand be back in a bit! '

:hug: for everyone. and luffs!

Stardragon
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-23-2009, 04:46 PM

Yep. I just stopped by before I go for a walk.

Hyda
Gamer Chick

Old 06-23-2009, 04:47 PM

Well it can be frustrating. Sometimes it feels like that they think you're too weak or something to take care of yourself. D':
:hug: See ya later Ivvy~~

Edit: My boyfriend said that they do that because they love us. D; hm... things to ponder..

Hello Stardragon ^o^ I hope you have a lovely walk.

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 06-23-2009, 04:54 PM

YOU~ *tackles* That's the other part of it! D8 Beautiful garden, prefferably with small stream or pond, especially with lilacs, and meadow somewhere near is the 'nature' part of that dream. ;_;

And it sound like you two have got nice boyfriends/hubbies. x3 That's nice. <3

... Still on brb I forgot to mention. ><

Edit: lol, I love rain, too. x3

Hyda
Gamer Chick

Old 06-23-2009, 04:59 PM

Eeeeeeeep -gets tackled- xD ahh!! D: I won't even say that I planned my place out like that too. I will just shush xD I want a water garden, and a regular garden, and a gazebo. x3 With more flowers. And in the house my own art studio. :3 Which overlooks the pond so I get inspiration.
-rambles- : x

lol Well, mine can be really nice. ;3 I still luvs him. <33

Okayyy. xD Be back soon.

-falls over- You love rain too? xD I like to watch it out the windows, and sometimes if it's not too bad out I'll run outside and dance in it.

Edit: I can't dance. So really when I say dance I mean jumping around and twirling in the rain like an idiot. :D

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 06-23-2009, 05:08 PM

Hahah, art studio isn't in my plans, though. D8 As I don't know what I will do after I finish school. ._. I want balcony for my bed room, though. x3

Omg, I have got only one chance to 'dance in the rain'. It was lovely. One of my best evenings in life, EVER. I don't think it's idiotic, I think it's wonderful you might want to do something like that. <3

Another brb soon again. We're cleaing house up. x3

Hyda
Gamer Chick

Old 06-23-2009, 05:11 PM

Haha, well yeah probably. xD I love art, I wanted to do art for a living but schooling for it was too expensive. That's why I'm on my way to become a nurse. : D!! Oooo those are really pretty. :3

<3 That's cool that you were able to do it, if even once. It's really fun.

xD Haha ok. Have fun cleaning. : P

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 06-23-2009, 05:23 PM

o.o Wow, you're gonna be nurse? Impressive. That's one thing I wouldn't be able to do. D: Maybe you can study art and do it later. ^^ Not all artists do it for their living. ^^ *hugs*

Yeah. x3 People looked me weirdly at me, though, lol. NOTTHATICAREMWAH.

I shall try. =P

Hyda
Gamer Chick

Old 06-23-2009, 05:25 PM

xD Yup, an RN. I just took a CNA course (certified nursing assistant course) and I passed with an A~ ^__^ After that I will do LPN, then RN. D: It's a lot, but I love to take care of people.

Aww. It's ok lol it's not for everyone. (: Yup, I am going to do my art on the side.. providing I stop thinking I'm horrible. x_x; -huuuuuuuug- xD

Psh well they don't know what they're missing. It's fun. They should get over it xD

=P I hate cleaning. I only really want to do it.... when I'm sick. O_O;

Last edited by Hyda; 06-23-2009 at 05:31 PM..

Stardragon
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-23-2009, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyda View Post
Well it can be frustrating. Sometimes it feels like that they think you're too weak or something to take care of yourself. D':
:hug: See ya later Ivvy~~

Edit: My boyfriend said that they do that because they love us. D; hm... things to ponder..

Hello Stardragon ^o^ I hope you have a lovely walk.
Hello. Thank you it was okay nothing really new.
@Ivvy I just have a deck that I helped with a few boards and some of the trim.

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 06-23-2009, 06:15 PM

That's impressive. Really. ^^ Good luck to you. <3 ANDYOURENOTHORRIBLE!D< I lufflesyour artsies! I am SO ordering one when/if you open your art shoppe!

So true. 8D

Meh, I don't like it, too, but hey't it's Jani. xummer solstice and all. Latvian celebrates it and while we don't do it as much us others, clean house just feels... right. x3

Hyda
Gamer Chick

Old 06-23-2009, 10:00 PM

^^ Aw thanks~ XDD haha sorry.. I'll try not to put myself down. :P And you'd get freebs from my shop probably anyway if I made one. x33 or at least a discount.

8D Ah, that's neat. (: Clean houses definitely pwn dirty ones. my boyfriend and I clean all the time... but everyone else messes it up. =_= my mom doesn't do a thing.

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 06-23-2009, 10:39 PM

Nomno! You already gave me the bearluff for free. I couldn't take anymore freebies from you. >:
And, yeah, that's a trait I have, too. x3 Like, I would neverever say I like my writing... Because I don't. >< DD:

And, aw. *patpat* Tiethemdowntopreventfrommessingup*shot*