TakiNeko
*^_^*

Old 01-21-2008, 09:54 PM

@simp - That's what I thought based on the sig under the cake, but I couldn't find out how to get it. It's super cute! >w<

Oh, and I was just wondering because you had mentioned that you couldn't speak any english when you were younger. :3

@windy - Will your class have more than one valedictorian? My class had I think 4 or something because they all had the same gpa. Idk about salutatorian. I might've been that, but I doubt it. XD I never got any pretty sash though. :(

@chai - How does one get one of your cute little cakes? >w<

kegokec
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to kegokec Send a message via MSN to kegokec

Old 01-21-2008, 09:55 PM

Bored...still...

My Cup Of Chai
(^._.^)ノ
Banned
Send a message via AIM to My Cup Of Chai Send a message via MSN to My Cup Of Chai

Old 01-21-2008, 09:56 PM

@taki: all ya got to do is ask. : ) And tell me what colors you want and what image you want on it. ^_^

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 01-21-2008, 09:57 PM

@Chai: I envy your friend. e_e This guy that's a valedictorian for us though; he's crazy. We dated, but I didn't really like him that much after we dated because he was SO COCKY about getting everything right, claiming it was easy and that anyone could do it. He failed to realize that people don't have his brain and therefore struggle with such things. >_> He and I don't talk anymore, it's sort of weird.

@Sim: Thanks! ^__^; It's been hard. Countless hours of studying. XD;

@Taki: Nah, I think it's just going to be one valedictorian and then one salutatorian -- that's normally how it's always been. *Shrug*

TakiNeko
*^_^*

Old 01-21-2008, 09:59 PM

@chai - Really? Wow, that is easy to do. :D

I kind of like how windy's cake looks (loves blue and kitty). Can I have something like that? But make it a chocolate cake with blue frosting and the Yumeh cat head without the crown? I'd like that very much. :3 Thank you!

Oh, and looks like I'm going to go in less than 5 min guys! Going to eat lunch with friends. :3

Simplixity
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-21-2008, 10:02 PM

@Windy: Haha, you actually dated the Valedictorian? That's funny, the top 1st and 2nd of the class. Of course, you're much better than him. xP

What constitutes as a Valedictorian really? The person with the highest GPA or does other things like extracurricular activities count too?

TakiNeko
*^_^*

Old 01-21-2008, 10:02 PM

Oh darn, I have to go now guys! My ride is outside! Bye for now!

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 01-21-2008, 10:06 PM

@Sim: Yeah, it's actually quite weird. . . Iono what to think of it really. XD Valedictorian is the person with the highest GPA. Salutatorian has the second highest GPA.

@Taki: Have fun! See ya! <3

My Cup Of Chai
(^._.^)ノ
Banned
Send a message via AIM to My Cup Of Chai Send a message via MSN to My Cup Of Chai

Old 01-21-2008, 10:13 PM

So much artsies to do... >.<;;

And I still have to do my make up homework. =0 Gah...

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 01-21-2008, 10:18 PM

@Chai: You'll get it all done, I'm sure! >w< At least you have all night to do it, ne?

I've also got all night to get. . . omg, it's really close now. :o Dare I say it, nearly only 100 gold more to the cake slice? :D

Wendy's done good today. It feels as if I've not been so productive. >w< I can definitely do this by this evening before I have to go to bed for school. *Nodnod*

After that, I'd like to get up to 7,100 gold to give me an even 4,000 when I give Aeris the money for that crown. I'm so OCD. XDD;

Simplixity
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-21-2008, 10:29 PM

@Windy: More like an overachiever...lol

Well, anyways, I'm off again. Gotta study for Spanish..yikes.

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 01-21-2008, 10:32 PM

@Sim: Okay, have fun! And I'm not an overachiever! >___< XD;

My Cup Of Chai
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 01-21-2008, 10:32 PM

xD I would love to get up to 2k tonight...but I know that's not happening. xDD

Hmm... If I make twenty-two posts that are worth twenty gold apiece.... Then maybe I can do it.

That might mean blithering a bit though. Like mentioning that the sky is blue and the grass is so green. xDD

And that in turn would be rather boring. >.<

I will agree with you Wendy though. You are a little OCD when it comes to adding up gold. : ) I'm almost surprised you don't have it down to the 1/100ths of a gold. xD

I might have to bribe you later on to let me ghost the crown so that I'll look pretty. xD I really need a new look for my avie. : S He's cute and all...but I want something with a little more color. Like blues and pinks and golds. ^__^ Yes...that sounds nice. ;D I guess that means I'm back to the Avatar Creator to make some more dream avies. lol If I could ever sell any of my items on my other account it would help. >.<

I guess no one is interested in buying Halloween and Winter items. Which makes me very sad. : ( All they're doing is clogging up my inventory. xD

Oh well.

Does anyone know how many characters you have to have in your post to equal out to twenty gold? =0 I'm sure it's listed somewhere, but I don't even know where to look to find out.

@Sim: Bye bye! Have fun with Spanish! : D

Lsaylor
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Banned

Old 01-21-2008, 10:34 PM

-dies-
o_o i'm back? <3

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 01-21-2008, 10:36 PM

@Chai: I have no idea what the limit is. And I have no problem with you using my crown to ghost it on. :3

*Wonders how you ghost stuff* *Shrug*

All I know is I need to get this cake and the 100 extra gold by 8:00 PM tonight. My television show comes on then, and I'm not going to be as active after it goes off at 9:00 PM. . . My body starts to shut down. Plus I need to straighten my hair at some point before bed. D:

Also, I just totally sucked up a chip the wrong way down my throat, and it got lodged in there and cut off my breathing supply for about thirty seconds. It scared me and my mom to death. I actually threw up a little trying to cough it up. Blech.

@L-Chan: Welcome back! How're you?

kegokec
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-21-2008, 10:42 PM

Whew. I finally tinypic'd my pictures right.. xD;

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 01-21-2008, 10:42 PM

@Kego: :o What pictures? o___O *Nosy* XD;

kegokec
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-21-2008, 10:50 PM

The two in my signature. ^^;

Lsaylor
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Banned

Old 01-21-2008, 10:53 PM

windyz;
i ish good...
you?

H_e_a_r_t
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

--randomly pop in-- =D hi

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

@Kego: Ohhh, the look fine to me. :o Was something wrong with them before?

My Cup Of Chai
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 01-21-2008, 10:54 PM

@Wendy: You can ghost stuff by equipping an item and then not changing your avatar, but getting rid of the item. : ) I had my other account ghosted for quite awhile even though she didn't have any of the items in her inventory. So basically all I would do is trade you the crown, update my avatar, trade you back the crown and then my avie would still be equipped with the crown. *^_^*

What show are you going to watch? *wonders if it's something she wants to watch herself*

I realized the other day that my art auction ends right after LOST's season primier. Which means for those two hours previous (at least) I won't be online. x0 I can't decide whether I should just leave it as it is and whatever happens happens. Or if I should move it up or back a day so that I can be there to advertise it more. 0.o? I dunno. What do you think?

@kego: What pictures? :3

H_e_a_r_t
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-21-2008, 10:55 PM

omg, bright text Chai xD

Lsaylor
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Banned

Old 01-21-2008, 10:56 PM

-Pokes heart-

O_o;
cake.

kegokec
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-21-2008, 10:56 PM

Wendy - I added Cyndel's quote to my signature and needed the URLs condensed for it all to fit. xD

Kego thinks people should make her bunny art. ~Nods.~ Cute little pixel bunnies and drawn bunnies... ^-^