View Poll Results: Will you join our school?
Yush 34 53.13%
Noes 7 10.94%
I love polls... 23 35.94%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-25-2009, 03:24 PM

Now Accepting:

Welcome to Sleeping Eternity Institution, a prestigious boarding school for the gifted.

Last edited by Kande914; 04-26-2009 at 10:52 PM..

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-25-2009, 03:26 PM

-Sleeping Eternity Institution is a boarding school; this means that there are dorms in which the students live in. No one commutes to the school.

-The dorms are not co-ed. All boys sleep in the boy's dormitory, and all the girls sleep in the girl's dormitory. The boy's dorms are on the west end of the school, and the girl's are on the east.

-The dorms are connected to the school. Students don't need to go outside to get to go to the dorms.

-Each student has their own room, unless they specified otherwise.

-Each dorm room has a private bathroom, complete with a shower. Some rooms, more expensive ones, have an extra 'sitting room'; in these sitting rooms, there is a sofa provided and a television. Few students have these rooms.

-Students have key cards they use to get into the dorms, kind of like a hotel key. Boys can't sneak into girl's dorms, and vice versa; a key card is needed.

-Classes run from 6:00 am to 3:00 pm, Monday through Friday. There are no classes on Saturday and Sunday.

-Breakfast is served at 5:30 am and ends when school starts.
-Lunch is at 11:00 am for all students.

-Dinner is at 7:00 pm it will run for and hour and the room will close at 8:00 pm.

-Everyone has classes together.

-Blood pills are provided at the nurse office.

Last edited by Kande914; 04-25-2009 at 03:35 PM..

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-25-2009, 03:34 PM

How To Join

To join this RP, please submit one of the following profiles and submit it via private message; have the title of the pm be 'Eternity Application'. I will respond in a pm once it is added. Once it has been, you can start posting!

Females are humans and males are vampires.

Character Outlines

Vampires-Boys

Quote:
Lucifer always has somebody looking over me :
[Username]

Lucifer has blessed me with a title :
[Character Name]

Lucifer has blessed me with an image :
[Appearance . Anime only .]

This is what Lucifer wanted me to be :
[Personality]

Lucifer has granted me these memories :
[Bio]

Lucifer has blessed me to win :
[Strengths]

Lucifer has cursed me to fail
[Weaknesses]

Lucifer has granted me with this mark :
[Your mark of alliance to him ... basically a tattoo]

Humans-Girls

Quote:
Don't you still have an imaginary friend ? :
[Username]

My parents liked this name :
[Character Name]

When I look at myself in the mirror , I always see :
[Appearance . Anime only .]

You could describe me as :
[Personality]

So here's a bit about me :
[Bio]

These are what i'm best at :
[Strengths]

I'm not good at these
[Weaknesses]

Oh , I almost forgot :
[An object you keep close to you , or a tattoo . You have to choose something .]

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-25-2009, 03:35 PM

The Rules

-These are completely subject to change and may be added to.
-Break the rules three times, and you will be asked to leave.-

1.) This is a semi-literate thread. This means no chats peak, no god-awful grammar or misspellings (I do recognize that we are, in fact, all human and we do all make mistakes from time to time, such as accidentally spelling “exercise” with a “z” instead of the “s.” Little mistakes like that are forgiven.

2.) Keep it PG13. Oh, and no sex. Period. This is a clean thread.

3.) Stay in character.

4.) You must not cheat on your human/vampire. It leads to way more drama than necessary.

5.) Your character cannot instantly recognize a vampire. Unless your character is one or a vampire reveals their identity.

6.) Do not god mode.. I think this is self-explanatory.

7.) You may have as many characters you'd like, just keep up with all of them. If any character you have goes unused for two weeks, I will delete their profile, and you cannot play as them.

8.) If you don't post for two weeks, I will remove your profile, having assumed that you don't have time for role playing. If you will be unable to post for several days, let me know. Ideally, I would like for everyone to get on daily, but sometimes it isn't possible. If you know you can't post at least every two or three days, please do not send in your profile.

9.) You may have a picture of your character accompanying your post just so long as it doesn't stretch the page, or take up more room than your post.

10.) Post only in the third person; i.e., "Bob walked down the hallway" instead of "I walked down the hallway."

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-25-2009, 03:37 PM

Accepted Vampire Profiles

Kande914

Angel Eternity

Angel is a mysterious character. Silently going from one place to another. He can be very romantic at times since he has read a lot of novels. He is compassionate and patient.

After Angel was turned into a vampire he has lost his memories from the past life. But all he knows is the vampire life of his which is filled with silence. His forefathers created the school he resides in.

Intelligence, athletic abilities and a true talent at playing the piano.

His extreme patience and loyalty knows no bound which can lead to bad situations.

Flame tattoo at the side of his neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by briannamal
(My characters are twins ^_^)

Lucifer always has somebody looking over us :
briannamal

Lucifer has blessed us with our titles :
Neko and Mikey

Lucifer has blessed us with our images :
The twins.

This is what Lucifer wanted us to be :
Neko is very quiet, and seen as the loner/dark type, but he is really very kind. Neko cares for his brother more than anybody else in the world.
Mikey is loud and sort of cute. He is very flamboyant, but not gay. He acts as the "class clown" and often has trouble expressing his true emotions. Mikey is now beginning to notice members of the opposite sex, and is quite a big flirt.

Lucifer has granted us these memories :
Neko and Mikey were two beautiful raven-haired twins born to a rich family of vampires. Since Neko and Mikey were born together, and their parents were always off on business trips, they have learned to depend solely on one another, closing themselves off to most of the world. The two never really made friends, and the only friends they did make only liked them for their money. Once they came to Sleeping Eternity, however, Mikey started to break out of the bubble. Their bond is still extremely close, though, so Mikey can't leave. The two have always lived off of blood tablets, but dissolve them in other foods, because they hate the taste.

Lucifer has blessed us to win :
Anything they can do together, Neko can read minds and the two have all the special powers of any vampire. (you know, super strength (to some extent), good night vision, super speed, etc.) Neko loves science and math. Mikey is great at making people laugh, and makes VanGogh look like poo with his doodles.

Lucifer has cursed us to fail
Neko detests having to do anything that requires creativity, and Mikey hates everything involving math. Also, Neko cannot read minds while inside of Sleeping Eternity.

The two were granted the same mark, because they were twins, but the mark was located on the back of Neko's neck, and Mikey's mark was located on his lower back. The mark looked like this: http://fc06.deviantart.com/fs19/f/20...y_Robin188.jpg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unescaper
Unescaper

Samuel (Sam - nickname) Horne

Quiet and secluded. He tends not to mix with people unless forced. He usually stays in corners in gatherings and only ever talks to people he knows which aren't many.

Ever since he became a vampire his memory of the past has been hazy. However he knows that his whole Horne family as long as he can remember down the male line has turned vampire at 15. He prefers not to remember what has happened since he has become a vampire

Although he tends not to talk to people, when he does he is good with them.

Lucifer has cursed me to fail:
He finds it hard to resist temptations of human blood.

A serpent on his left arm.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quote:
Chocomokochoco

Harry Jordan Jones

sensitive but cool

when i ripped from my mother i killed my father first i was sad for centuries i am now 123 and still look hott like a 18 year old i never went to school till now hoping to find my girl

Art kissing music

Maths

there is a mark on my back of a single angle wing

Last edited by Kande914; 09-29-2009 at 12:05 AM..

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-25-2009, 03:37 PM

Accepted human profiles

Kande

Allie Moonlight

Allie is a very fun loving girl. She loves to sing and dance, being completely random and crazy some times. She is very trusting and caring. She will be loyal to those she loves. She loves to do anything adventurous.

Allie grew up in a loving family. She had both her parents and an older brother. She lived in the poorest of neighborhoods. She worked around the house and in the area trying to gain more money. She used to watch her brother and take care of the house. Cooking and cleaning became her new lifestyle. For her birthday she would be allowed a day off. She would mostly sleep and rest whenever she had off. She hated her life and always wished for a new one. One day her dream came true. She had been accepted to Sleeping Eternity Institution.

These are what I'm best at :
Singing, cooking, drawing, photography, music, animals and fighting.

I'm not good at these
Sports and cleaning

Oh , I almost forgot :
A silver locket around my neck from her brother before he died. She would be lost without it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quote:
Originally Posted by JessiFlakes
JessiFlakes

Charlotte Bennson

Quiet around people she doesn't know, but loud and fun around those she does, Artistic, Clever& Sarcastic. Charlotte likes to play with people, which is where her mind reading comes in- but she can't always hear everyone thoughts.

Always strange and never liked much, Charlotte learned not to get along well with other people. She grew up too fast and no one could really relate to her. Her parents thought it was a gift, but she saw it as a curse.
Her parents usually left her with a nanny, seeing as they were always too busy on buisness trips, so when she was accepted at Sleeping Eternity, it was a dream come true for her parents, but Charlotte had her doubts...

Writing/Drawing, Listening & Giving advice, Making quick decisions as well as most things involving thinking.

I'm not good at these
Math, Sports && Doing household chores (mostly because she doesn't like to).

Oh , I almost forgot :
Charlotte has her entire right ear pierced with silver studs and hoops (up top) and has a stuffed bear she keeps in her dorm that she can't sleep without (but no one knows about it). ALSO, the outfit pictured is what she wears only around her room; typically, she wears a long sleeved button up shirt and jeans with black combat boots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinrin
Rinrin

Luna Bell

(Without the cat ears~)

Quiet, easily confused, lonely, caring

Luna were born in a quite rich family, with a week older sister. She had problems in her previous school (though her grades were very good), and that's why her parents sent her in Sleeping Eternity after trying to solve those problems, without succeeding.. Some people describes her as weird and nerdy, because she was always alone, didn't talk much, and were so good in almost everything at school. But actually, if you get to know her, she talks like "normal people". She has had always problems with maths and science. In maths mostly because her head starts to feel a bit dizzy if she has to solve some problem which contains a lots of numbers and stuff, and science, well, even she doesn't know what's so hard in that.

Anything that's related to art (playing instruments, painting, drawing, etc.), cleaning and other household chores, cooking

I'm not good at these :
Sports, maths, science

Oh , I almost forgot :
Luna wouldn't go anywhere without her blue ribbon which she got from her sister. She usually wears it on her hair, but if she doesn't, it's wrapped around her wrist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinara
Shinara

Keiri

I've never been a girl who got along well with many people, mostly because I avoid others. Ever since I was a child I have had the dream of being a vampire and living in the night. I dress darkly and most people who don't know me think I'm mean but to my friends i'm actually very nice and energetic.

My family isn't a very rich family but they have more than most, and enjoy traveling. I got tired of moving around and requested that they let me go some where that I could stay at, so they sent me to sleeping eternity.

Drawing, Math, Running, Climbing trees, Keeping a straight face (or hiding emotions from others)

I'm not good at these
Science, Opening up to people (or talking to new people on my own), Writing (essays or liturature)

Oh , I almost forgot :
I always wear a small bell attached to the bottom of my left sleeve with a safety pin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seewa
Seewa

Sherrie Asher

She's very shy and quiet and won't talk to new people - especially large groups - unless she has to. But when she gets to know people she's kind and funny. She's very intelligent but doesn't like to show it. Her parents are poor so her clothes and possessions are generally old and worn but she still loves them.

She was born into a normal human family but her parents were poor and when her father lost his job they were soon unable to look after her. They sent her to the Sleeping Eternity Institution until they're able to provide for her again.

Cooking, maths & science, music and listening to people.

I'm not good at these
Leadership and making herself heard in large groups, sport and talking about her feelings.

Oh , I almost forgot :
Her watch, which she would be lost without. Her parents gave it to her as a young child for her birthday and she's kept it close ever since.
Quote:
Chocomokochoco

Amy or amz

Out reaching looking for friends and bfs

i am a pretty girl with no bf my mum and dad want me to find love and to be honest i do to i lived in a bigg house till now i need to go to school...

home ec textiles dancing cheerleader

I'm not good at these
maths

Oh , I almost forgot :
i have a little anklet on my foot with a picture of my cat that died in a car crash ....
Quote:
chocomokchoco

Zoey or Z (i have no parents)

shy kind looking for love

i live in a dumping ground because my parents got killed at the same time at midnight i never knew why i still don't

home ec and art

I'm not good at these
Maths ..maths and more maths

Oh , I almost forgot :
i have a strange mark on the back of my leg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMissMollyPutz
LilMissMollyPutz

Alexia Childheart

Shy and quiet she seems to look straight into your soul, even though she doesn't. She is artistic and poetic but keeps her creations to herself, due to being so shy.

She grew up with everything that she wanted. You'd think that she would be a prep who cared nothing about anyone else but herself, but she isn't. She has always hated the plastics and jocks and has tried to stay from getting close friends. When she turned twelve her parents disappeared over night and have never come back or been found. She now lives a life of loss and darkness, she wishes to meet a vampire who would be willing to take her from her growing misery but hasn't found any luck.

Art, litarture, sports, and music.

I'm not good at these
Anything that gives home work, Math, Science, Social Studies, Home Ec, ect.

Oh , I almost forgot :
She has three earings on her left ear and four on her right, (The fourth is on the top of her ear.) she always wears dark colors, and she is very into magic and myth.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeretigerNeko
WeretigerNeko

Anastasia (Neko) Krawsford

Brunette hair with red streaks, standard blue eyes, slightly rosy cheeks, medium height, and regular skin.

Talkative, annoying(sorry, but I am), only quiet when reading and sometimes during schoolwork, cares about others feelings but has a slightly short temper. Also smart and artistic in literature and drawing, but hates physical education.

I ran away to this school because I always felt like I was being pushed too hard at home with 1 brother and 2 sisters. After gaining enough money to run away and live by myself, I hoped to find a place where I could fit in and still be my old smart self without pressure.

These are what I'm best at :
Drawing, writing stories, reading(not the questions), math, video games, and giving advice.

I'm not good at these
Physical education, reading(with the questions), non-fiction writing, and giving advice(only some of my advice is bad).

Oh , I almost forgot :
A fairy statue my sister gave me when she came back from her trip to Spain, a small multicolored stone necklace my mother bought me, a wristband with Gir(from Invader Zim) on it with his cupcake, and a red zipper jacket. I'm always wearing my necklace and wristband, and my small 4-inch tall statue is always in the pocket of my jacket.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinababy
Brinababy

Sabrina

Bubbly and out going, clever and quick witted, and loyal

Sabrina was born to a middle class, well to do family in a small village. She had a sister, who disappeared when Sabrina was seven, and is believed to be dead. Sabrina's family, like most families is hard working and wants the best for her, so they sent her to Sleeping Eternity in hopes that she would expand her knowledge and make new friends that the small village couldn't provide.

Singing, dancing, and sports

I'm not good at these
Drawing (though she likes to doodle sometimes), and public speaking

Oh , I almost forgot :
Sabrina always carries her sisters dagger (the only thing she has left to remember he sister by) in a holster on her ankle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakDeStrange
FreakDestrange

Joanne Benson or Jo

http://fc00.deviantart.com/fs20/f/20...astet_sama.jpg
Hair is a more stark red. Eyes are a silvery-blue.
Much more modest though (never shows stomach) and often wears steam punk goggles around her neck.

Extremely intelligent and good with machines, curious. She comes off as an introaverted person but in reality she just isn’t interested in the same things as other girls. Loyal to the few friends she has. Calculative and suspiscious about people she doesn’t know.

Joanne grew up in the Junkyard of her city with her parents; Mark and Janette Benson. Both parents had a love of machines and inventive minds; they passed on this passion to their daughter. Her mom died two years ago from brain cancer. Being from a lower class family she’s always had to struggle and fight for recognition in her school. Her Teachers, however immediately sensed her academic gift and awarded her a grant to a private school.

Science, Mathematics, Art, and English.

I'm not good at these:
Social skills, Home-ec, Cooking

Oh , I almost forgot :
My mom made me a mechanical ballerina doll that dances and plays ‘Memories of Lights and Waves’ By a band called Eternity. Mom was always a fan of them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadway_princessxo34
Broadway_princessxo34

Holly

She's bubbly, entertaining, dramatic, moody, always wanting attention, a bit of a spoiled brat. She also can be very kind and creative.

She looks innocent on the outside but really she's a teenager who has anything and everything she ever could want, except a family who care's about her. After her brother left{ran away} when she was 7 the family completely fell apart. The love he had was go so the rest of the familys was to. As she grew up people always only wanted to be her friend for money. She never met one person who saw her as "Holly" not the "Spoiled Rich Girl". She came here hoping to find people who could care about her not her money.

She's good at doing nothing, ordering people around, shopping, talking, reading, singing, and drawing.

I'm not good at these
She's not good at acting normal, talking about her family, listening, learning, or any type of sport.

Oh , I almost forgot :
A drawing her older brother gave her with a picture of them together on it. He drew it and put it under her pillow the night he left. It said...."I love you forever little sis dont forget that".....She couldn't live without it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyKatastrophe
KittyKatastrophe

Tabitha (tabby for short)

(with black hair)
a quiet girl, listens to music alot, has a temper

Why? why me? ive been kicked out of my own home because im different? thats insane. well i need to find somewhere that i could possibly belong.
Tabitha seemed like she was on another planet most of the time, it drove her mother(who was in all of the social events and clubs) crazy, finally one day she threw tabitha out on the streets.

im fast, im good at reading, i can sing.

I'm not good at these
speeches *shudders*

Oh , I almost forgot :
is a tattoo on her upper thigh

Last edited by Kande914; 10-16-2009 at 04:34 AM..

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-25-2009, 03:38 PM

White & Black List:

Announcements:
4/25/09- School Opened

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-25-2009, 03:39 PM

Changed humans:

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-25-2009, 03:44 PM

Allie was walking toward the building; the beautiful sun was shining down on her. She was lying on a bench, closer to the school now. She had taken a break from walking, her large back pack next to her. It was very heavy, and she hated carrying it. In her other arm she had her little camera bag with all her camera accessories.

Slowly, Allie sat back up, looking around. She reflected for a moment. Her life was just turned upside down. Her older brother, Chris, had just been killed. She was closer to him then her parents or any of her friends. They had always gotten along. Her parents had made her work double shifts and fewer breaks. One morning she got a letter that her scholarship had been accepted and she had a full ride. She was now at a strange school. Walking again toward the door with her bag in hand she began to hum.

She sighed to herself, she was late. All the other students had already begun classes. Her parents weren’t going to let her go. Then when her brother died… they knew she had to go somewhere to ‘let go’ and go on with her life. She suddenly dropped the bag and clutched her locket, tears flowing down her cheeks. She missed him so much. He was her best friend and closest family member. How could she go on? She began thinking again and then pushed the thoughts aside. No, I promised I wouldn't be sad. I'm going to make this school year one to remember. She stood back up and walked to the big doors.

She went up to the big double doors and opened them. “Now where do I go…” She looked around and was in awe. The school was beautiful. She was very happy she brought her camera. She would be able to get amazing pictures. “Hello…” She called out to no one in particular.

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-26-2009, 05:05 PM

Angel peered through the school doors. Today is the opening of the new school. he lightly sighed and entered the sun. It's amber rays hugging him. He blushed at the warmth of it. "I'm a bit happy that I'm in school once more. It was quite....lonely." Looking at all the decorations he happily nodded at himself for a job well done. Angel walked to the cherry blossom tree and touched it."I remember when these huge trees were just saplings." Angel turned around and dusted his uniform off. He would have to be a student and run the school. Which a secret he must keep because he knows that not everyone is happy with a person who looks like he's in his teens to rule over a large establishment. He now awaited for the student to arrive one by one and welcome them with open arms.

Angel took a tour over the campus to find that everything is in check for the new arrivals. Looking at the cherry blossoms he smiled as it seemed the were dancing only for him. His own little private show. Walking towards the front of the school and a few feet from the entrance Angel spotted a young girl. Tilted his head to the side as if to observe her. For some reason she looked like she was carrying something heavy. But she wasn't carrying anything at all. Sadness. He thought. Once again he brushed off his uniform and cleared his throat. Walking towards the girl at a reasonable speed. When he was close enough he spoke. "Hello. Welcome to Sleeping Eternity." As he said the few words a gust of easy wind whooshed past them and now it seemed as if the cherry blossoms were hugging them both together. After the wind was gone they slowly fell down like pink snowflakes. Angel smiled at the sight of it. Lightly extending his hand out. "Welcome." he said once more.

The girl jumped when the boy spoke, not hearing his approach at all. She turned to him, her heart racing from the slight scare. It took her a moment to calm herself and she was about to say something, but her voice was caught in her throat. She couldn't help but nearly gawk at this god-like creature before her.

With a quick blink, she composed herself, noticing his hand. She took it carefully, almost afraid her average-ness would destroy his beauty. His hand was very cold, but she really didn't think much about it. She was far to distracted by his face.

"Oh, um...thank you."

Allie's voice was a bit higher pitched than normal and she cleared her throat slightly. As much as she tried, she couldn't take her eyes off of him. His features were so perfect, his blond hair so blond and soft looking; his skin was so pale, but it matched him perfectly. His stance was so graceful, and his eyes were captivating. She looked to the ground suddenly, her cheeks turning bright red when she realized she had been staring. It was hard to even look at him without gawking again. Her heart quickened with even a small glance at him.

But at the same time, she felt a small chill of fear run through her at the sight of him. Something about him made Allie on edge. But the mere beauty of him made her forget that fear. For now. Allie realized she was being rude, and looked at him, trying to deal with the pace of her heart.

"I'm Allie Moonlight...I'm kind of lost. Where do I put my bags and everything? I'm really not sure..."

She was slightly embarrassed to admit she was lost, but it was better than wandering around like a complete and total idiot. She tried not to stare at him as she waited for a hopefully helpful answer.

Angel bowed as a form of politeness. He walked silently passed her without a step being heard and picked up her bag with one hand. He then returned back to Allie. "My name is Angel Eternity." he smiled gracefully at the newcomer. As he was walking past her he took her hand it his and started to lead her the way. "No worries I'll lead you the way to the girl's dorm. I will tell them you have arrived safely and send down your new uniform." Angel nodded as he was clearing his mental checklist. He loved the spring and the cherry blossoms but he loved the delicacy of the inside of the school. It was so clean and elegant. Its floors made of white marble which you could easily peek your reflection from. Looking at Allie angel smiled once more. he then stopped at a door and gave her a card that had her name on it."This is as far as I'll go. The rules prevent me from going past the girls' dorm. Here is your access card with your name on it. If it gets lost you can report it to the office. If you have anymore questions I'll be here in the lobby waiting." Angel gracefully opened the door for her and placed the card in her hand and smiled.

But when he took her hand? Allie nearly had a heart attack. His hand was so cold, but she really didn't mind. She was concentrating too hard on not fainting as they walked to really listen to what he was saying. Her cheeks were a new shade of crimson and she knew he must have thought she was a complete lunatic. When he finally let her hand go, she felt as thought it was far too soon. But she was thankful to finally breathe somewhat normally again and have her heart rate slow down towards what should be normal.

"Oh, okay. I'll probably just...have a few. But, um....."

When Alie looked at Angel, she almost wished she hadn't. His smile was just as dazzling as the rest of him, and for a moment, she forgot how to breathe. She looked at him, her expression slightly dazed, an awed smile on her lips. Before she made a complete fool of herself, she shoved the card in her pocket and grabbed her back, stumbling through the doorway. She turned to look at Angel again.

"...Thank you."

When Allie turned again, she tripped over her own two feet but managed to catch herself on the wall. She felt her cheeks turn beat red again and couldn't even look at Angel.

He probably thinks I'm mentally handicap...oh dear goodness...

Quickly, she made her way to an elevator and stepped inside, pushing the button quickly so the door would close. She allowed one final glance at Angel before the door completely closed.

Angel saw Allie turn around and he smiled softly. Gazing at her. The elevator doors closed and Angel walked towards the center of the Lobby wondering what he should do next since Allie has already left to accommodate herself to her room. Walking slowly to a piano that was close he started playing. In the beginning it was low and slow but at the notes progressed they were closer and louder. Music filled with emotions he played every single stroke perfectly and on time. According to his mental metronome he kept the beat going. He would wait for Allie so that they would tour the school together. He had to look into her medical history to look if she had weak knees of the sort because she has fallen a couple of times.

Last edited by siaasgn; 04-27-2009 at 01:33 AM.. Reason: double posting

Lunaiika
Queen Lavina

Old 04-26-2009, 11:45 PM

Rachel had been walking for hours. her house was out in the country, and so was this place. One problem, it seemed as if it weren't real. She finally came to where she could actually see the building a bit sticking out of the top of the fields of trees, and then a small ring of pink-ish trees.
She took tat as a note. Clasping her necklace a bit tighter, still dragging her brand new coat matching bag. The thing was, her coat was older. Yet she treated it with her life.
Brushing the blonde hair out of her face, she continued to drag the bag through the grass, watching her boots as they silently stepped through the small green grass, until it came into thick patches of light pink leaves.
She looked up, and was in the pathway towards that beautiful school. She picked the unharmed bag up off the ground, and slung it over her shoulder.

Rachel only carried some necessary equipment, and quite a bit of money. For some reason, her scholarship had paid the WHOLE set of college years she was going to attend. Even though she had a bit small of an idea WHAT she was going to do.
She had some spare cash for going to the store to buy more clothes. She usually wore cheap stuff that nicely accented her coat. That coat, too, was strange.
She'd go shopping later.
She walked silently into the area that was separated with a giant white marble pole of some sort. Then, after glancing at the tiny plants surrounding it, she walked up to the front of the school, and gave it a curious sideways look, anticipating something interesting to happen.

Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in ex...

Old 04-27-2009, 12:23 AM

Nickolai walking through the school's campus, looking for some sort of... map. He wasn't lost, so to speak, he just did not know which building the boys' dormitories would be found in. He head the faint sound of a piano, and, since of course someone would have to be playing the piano, followed its sound. He then, found another guy, sitting on the piano bench and playing. Nickolai did not want to interrupt him, but he didn't fancy being without a map. "Excuse me? Can you tell me where the boys' dormitories are?" He felt part of his ruffled brown hair falling into his face rather slowly, and he ran a hand through his hair, pushing the stray pieces out of his green eyes.

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-27-2009, 12:27 AM

Angel looks up and sees him. He keeps playing smoothly and looks up at him. "sure" He stops playing and stands up. "right this way" He leads him through the hallways and up to the guys dorms. "here is your card key. your room is number 420" He leans against the wall "I am Angel by the way."

Lunaiika
Queen Lavina

Old 04-27-2009, 12:29 AM

Rachel was getting bored of waiting for a miracle to happen in a college. She shook the thought off.
She sighed, and pushed open the doors of the building, and caught her breath. The place was FLAWLESS.
"Must have taken DECADES to make..." She mumbled. No normal school would have EVERYTHING naturally perfect.
She walked a bit, and heard footsteps. She frowned, and then heard music at the next step. She unfolded her map, and noticed that the music was from the room with that piano.

She followed the music, and was surprised that even when her voice echoed, her footsteps didn't. She loved those stealth boots her parents gave her. She crept into the room, and noticed two people.
One of them was clearly clueless. Just as he asked for directions, Rachel wanted to scream at him. Didn't he KNOW that when someone was performing, you wait until the song is DONE?
That used to drive Rachel mad when her friends would come over, and interrupt a piece of beautiful music she'd been playing in her room.
She balled her fists a bit, crumpling the map she had.

Arc Angel

Old 04-27-2009, 12:39 AM

"Thank you." Nickolai said softly. He glanced backwards, hearing the sound of paper crumpling. Looks like other students have already arrived. he thought, smiling a little. He then nodded, taking the key card and putting it into his pocket. "Again, thank you. I'm Nickolai Darwing, it's a pleasure to meet you."

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-27-2009, 12:46 AM

Angel looked at him and shook his hand. "alright, I will be in the main lobby if you need me again.. I have to go help the others... will you be alright on your own?" He asked and then as he nodded he walked up to young lady. "Well hello there miss...My name is Angel.. do you need help?"

Lunaiika
Queen Lavina

Old 04-27-2009, 12:56 AM

{[wait- question. I'll delete it later and keep this a RP thread.. but does Angel pronounce his name "Angel"? or "Onhill" i know a kid at school who has the EXACT same spelling, but pronounces it "Onhill".. just asking.. cuz i'm lost.]}

Rachel was still pissed off at the other kid, but smiled a bit as the other guy came over.
"Oh, hi.." She said, and glanced back towards the piano, walking over, completely entranced by the music.
"What were you playing? It sounded like Angels." She added, and laughed. Then she remembered that she wasn't completely at home. turning back, and tracing her hand on the dustless top of the piano, she smiled. "I'm Rachel, by the way."

Arc Angel

Old 04-27-2009, 01:00 AM

Nickolai gave Angel a small smile before turning away to go find his dorm room. After a little while, he found his room number. 420. This is it.. He looked at the door, pondering what it may look like inside, before opening it and setting his bags down. He looked around for a moment before grabbing his duffel bag. He looked through his stuff, finding an old picture. It was the only picture that he had left of his family, and it was him and his mother. It was a rather old black and white photo, though, so usually when someone asked about it, he would say it was of his great grandparents or something. They usually seemed to believe it.

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-27-2009, 01:07 AM

((angel is fine ^^))

Angel looked at her and smiled. "yes it was just something I made up" He sat back down and began to play. "it is nice to meet you Rachel" he said as he played. He continued to play looking up at her. "do you play? sing?" He questioned her wondering.

Lunaiika
Queen Lavina

Old 04-27-2009, 10:47 PM

Rachel was astonished. In all of her years of playing, she'd never really wanted to make something up on her own. Just some stuff for a composition festival, and some short page long songs.
She also loved to create things from listening to them. She used to upload songs onto her Ipod, and play the piano part on her piano.
Or she'd alter the song, or even ADD a piano part to it. It really kept her occupied for hours and HOURS on end.

Though his next question struck her like lightning. The second one, actually.
"Um... i do play.. used to- well.. if you don't mind me coming down here in the middle of the night to play some things and see if i can still play them... getting ready for college is so-" She started to say, and then realized that there was a second question.
"Sing..?" She asked, and her face turned a bit pink as she entwined her fingers nervously around each other. "I do... but why now? Why here?"

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-27-2009, 11:04 PM

Angel looked at her and hid a smile. "I would love if you would accompany me with your voice" He smiled and moved over on the seat. "pick a song... any song and I can play it as long as you will sing with me" He knew that he could play any song. By tune in his head or having the notes. Knowing the song would enable him to play it. He began to play again "It is missing your voice" he said with a grin on his face.

Lunaiika
Queen Lavina

Old 04-27-2009, 11:29 PM

Rachel reluctantly stayed in her position, tracing the dustless piano top. She wanted to sing, but part of her didn't. That part was blushing. And blushing as red as it could go.

But the other half was thinking of a song. Most of them were love songs, and she despised those ones. She just couldn't make up her mind, because her favorite music either had some cuss words in it, or was wordless. She propped her chin on her arm, which was still on the dustless piano.
"I'm thinking." She said, and took a deep breath, watching how he played. It was just flawless. She wanted to ask him how long he was playing, but was thinking too hard.

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-27-2009, 11:35 PM

Angel smiled at her. He loved her blush, he would never take that from her. "its okay take your time" he said happily. He loved playing and then started playing your favorite love song. "Sing Rachel..." he said almost enchanting to you. He wondered if she would sit next to him and sing.

Lunaiika
Queen Lavina

Old 04-27-2009, 11:44 PM

[[*cough* Rachel has a hold of me! She took my place.. and that was strange.. that was really strange.. REALLY strange. You posted like "YOU" instead of her... and it was weird. i was just thinking what my favorite song, and got her same expression, and went like "WHOA!" when i saw that i was really her! nah, that was real.. just not used to RPGs where i'm like... idk.. in the character place- sorry]]

Rachel couldn't believe it. The tune started to fill her mind like a thousand voices. She caught herself looking straight at him in surprise.
'How the heck-' She started to think, and it just melted into a smile. She stood up for her "best posture" As her choir teacher called it.

Playing in front of her, randomly, was her favorite song.
[[kay.. what's the favorite song- i have these ones for options that ARE my favorite songs: Spider Webs (by No Doubt), Love Save the Empty (Erin McCarley), or Tainted Love (Has the cool ending of "Where did our love go" and is by Soft Cell.)
have any other suggestions? Bc i wanna do Love Save the Empty, which i CAN play the piano aprt up to the variation... and where did our love go- you could like YOUTUBE one of them...]]

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-28-2009, 12:08 AM

Angel smiled as she stood up straighter. He was playing Love Save the Empty, he was able to search through her mind and find it was her favorite. "come on... it sounds better with your voice..." He really wanted to hear her sing. He sent her some of his positive warm energy and smiled flirty and continued to play.