View Poll Results: Will you join our school?
Yush 34 53.13%
Noes 7 10.94%
I love polls... 23 35.94%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 05-20-2009, 05:22 AM

Mikey blushed again felt his face turn even deeper red... what a strange vampire he was, able to blush. It was probably all the blood tablets. Mikey felt the closeness of Allie's neck to his mouth and felt an almost irresistible temptation to bite down, but he didn't.
"G-great," Mikey replied, shifting Allie, so his mouth was closer to her cheek than her neck, and hugging her back. Mikey felt a sharp poke in his side.
"Mikey. It's our floor. I think we can take it from here, miss." Neko said in a businesslike monotone.
"Oh, but can't she come with us?" Mikey asked, letting go of Allie. "That is, if she wants to?" Mikey said, looking into Allie's eyes. "Please?" Mikey asked them both. He sure hoped they said yes. He was really starting to like this girl. And she was cute to boost!

Last edited by ghostPastry; 05-21-2009 at 06:04 AM..

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-20-2009, 05:31 AM

Allie smiled as he hugged back. She still had no idea why. She watched Mikey interact with his brother. It seemed like Mikey was the younger one. She smiled and looked at Neko and then Mikey. It seemed like she was a puppy and he was asking him if they could keep her. It was really sweet. She looked at Mikeys eyes, something about them.. almost hypnotizing her. She smiled at him and said "I would love to." She turned to Neko and smiled "by the way... the third floor is laundry and pool area... your dorms are one more floor up" She said as the bell ran signaling the fourth floor.

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 05-21-2009, 06:15 AM

Neko looked up at the ceiling in defeat. "Fine, Mikey," he said, giving Mikey a look that meant don't expect me to socialize much with her... Mikey just grinned in return. "Great!" he replied to Allie. "I have board games and cards if you'd like... Neko's favorite is Gin-Rummy!" Neko rolled his eyes.
"If by like, you mean tolerate," he joked. Mikey's enthusiasm always seemed to brighten his mood. As Allie told the twins where things were, Neko pulled out a small notepad, which had a list of the floors, and made a note of the laundry and pool area and their dorms. "I, er, thank you, Allie," Neko replied, flustered by Allie's smile at him... he hadn't been very nice to her. In fact, he had been rather standoffish... most people were afraid of him once they had met him. Neko was having trouble understanding this girl.

When the bell for the fourth floor rang, Neko walked straight out with both of the twins' bags, and Mikey motioned for Allie to go before him. "Ladies first!" he said with a slight bow.

Last edited by ghostPastry; 05-22-2009 at 04:15 AM..

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-21-2009, 04:44 PM

((these guys are fun to RP with hehe))

Allie looked at Mikey's enthusiasm and smiled happily. She knew they had to go to class but it wasn't for another hour. She saw Neko writing down where everything was so she decided to comment "If you go a floor up there is a game arcade and a gym.. a floor down is the girls dorms and..." She scrunched her nose trying to think. "the first floor has the cafe and the kitchen.." she said with a smile. She then looked back at Mikey "I don't know how to play rummy very much, all I used to play was go fish.. I would love to learn a new game if you are willing to teach me"She looked up into his eyes innocently. When the elevator dung she smiled and did a quick curtsy. "why thank you sir" she said teasing him as she stepped out. She quickly looked at the sign on the wall and led them to a door. She handed them both a card key. "welcome to your new home..."

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 05-22-2009, 04:45 AM

((Awh, thank you! ^-^ Allie is fun to RP with, too.))

Mikey wrestled Neko to be the first to swipe his card key. (Or, rather, Mikey rushed forwards to swipe his card key, and Neko stood in his way.) Mikey was finally able to open the door, and his eyes swept the room. "Woo-oow." he said, in awe. "Neko, how'd we get a sitting room?" Neko rolled his eyes. "Brother, we're rich." Neko tousled Mikey's hair. "Oh," Mikey replied, trying to flatten his now-ruffled hair. "Miss. Allie, would you like to sit down! Classes don't start for a while, right? So, we probably have enough time to teach you the basics, and I'll make sure Neko goes easy on you!" Mikey said, beckoning Allie inside. "I'm not playing," Neko muttered, walking towards the bedroom. "I'm going to start unpacking. I assume you'll procrastinate until after class, Mikey?" Mikey nodded, and sat down in the sitting room, pulling a deck of cards out of his pocket. "Sorry about Neko, but I guess we're better off without him for now. He gets awfully competitive." Mikey winked and stuck his tongue out at Allie.

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-22-2009, 04:50 AM

Allie smiled as they fought for the door. She gasped at their room. It was much bigger then her room. She walked in and watched Neko leave. She smiled softly as she sat down "why thank you Mikey" she said with another smile. She looked at him and nodded. They did have some time. When he winked she blushed but a flame arose inside her that made her imagine sucking his tongue. She was so glad they couldn't read her mind. "so how do you play?" she said trying to get the image out of her head.

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 05-22-2009, 05:07 AM

((I don't feel like actually describing the rules of Rummy, so... wiki. xD))

Mikey explained the rules of Rummy to Allie, and he began to play a practice round with her. He didn't really even have to go easy on her, although he did give up a few sets for her. There was something about this girl... Mikey found himself blushing at her blush, and laughing at even the littlest jokes. A few times, Mikey caught Allie's brown gaze with his silver gaze, and turned a deep shade of red that went all the way up to his ears.

After 50 minutes of playing, Mikey checked the ornate clock on the wall. "Oh, wow! It's already been nearly an hour! We should get to class, huh? Oh, I bet your friends have been wondering where you are, I'm sorry if I hogged you, I-- I'm babbling, aren't I?" Mikey sighed and then smiled up at Allie through his jet black bangs. "Shall we go, then?"

Meanwhile, Neko had already begun to walk out the door with his hands in his pockets. He had seen how Mikey looked at the girl. He smiled quietly to himself, but couldn't suppress an awful feeling... jealousy, perhaps? No, it felt worse than that... almost an emptiness... a feeling of loss. Neko shook it off, and leaned against a wall outside their door, and waited for his twin and new friend to join him.

Last edited by ghostPastry; 05-22-2009 at 05:10 AM..

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-22-2009, 05:19 AM

Allie had found her new favorite game. She had won a few times. She knew he let her win though. They were laughing and playing. He even laughed at all her jokes. He was a really good teacher. She smiled at him as they played another game. Looking at the clock and sighing, he was right. She couldn't make him skip, not on his first day anyway. She giggled at his babbling as she stood up and helped pack away the cards.

She tucked her hair behind her ear as she smiled at him. She saw his brother walk out the door as she got ready. She jumped up and hugged him. Her neck close to his mouth again. "thank you for teaching me to play.." she whispered in his ear as she kissed him on the cheek. She grabbed her bag and headed out the door to meet Neko.

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 05-22-2009, 06:14 AM

Mikey felt his face go pale when Allie hugged him. Her neck was always so close, and yet... that was the last thing of hers he wanted his lips against. He wanted to kiss her. Mikey turned light pink at the thought and then bright red when Allie kissed his cheek. "Ah, y-you're w-welcome. I had f-fun." Mikey cleared his throat to steady his voice. "We should play again sometime," Mikey stumbled a little over his own feet, which was very uncharacteristic of him, but he had a feeling he knew why he stumbled...

Neko patted Mikey on the head, and leaned in to his ear. "What's the blush for, hmm?" he teased in a whisper. Mikey turned his head away, but let his eyes stray to Allie. Neko sighed. "Ahh, of course, young love." Neko chuckled. "Heyy! You're the same age as me!" Mikey exclaimed, seemingly out of nowhere to anyone but Neko. Mikey hit Neko in the shoulder, and Neko laughed for the first time in months. Mikey noticed that he and Neko were lagging behind Allie, and he caught up to her, and slung his arm casually around her shoulders. "So, do we all have classes together, or will I have to miss you all day?" He said, with a wink.

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-22-2009, 04:33 PM

Alie smiled at his blush. She knew her kiss might bring a reaction but she didn't want him to trip. She smiled innocently at him. "yea, we have to play again... next time I can beat you without you letting me win" she said with a wink. She walked over to the elevator thinking they were right behind her. She then heard Mikey shout and she turned around. They were still by the door. She smiled as Mikey ran up to her. She shivered and blushed deeply as he put his arm around her. "We have classes together all day... it looks like your stuck with me" She said with a giggle. She took her arm and put it around his waist. It looked like they were a couple already. She smiled at that thought. All the girls seeing her with him holding her.. They would be so jealous.

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 05-23-2009, 07:33 PM

"Great!" Mikey said squeezing Allie's waist. Finally, a real friend besides Neko... who had been pretty silent and mopey the entire time they were walking, Mikey noticed. As the two walked through the hallway that led towards school, Mikey saw most people's heads turn, but he didn't understand why... friends walked like this, right? Mikey shot a confused look towards Neko, and then looked at Allie. "So... we have an all-school assembly, first... right? Or do we just go straight to Lit.?"

Neko rolled his eyes at Mikey's confused look. Neko guessed that Mikey probably couldn't even tell that he and Allie looked like a couple right now. Neko sighed. Well, he thought. If any human girl deserves him, it's her. I just hope he stops being so oblivious. Neko rubbed his temples as they walked, and kept an eye out for suspicious or friendly faces to remember for later.

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-23-2009, 07:40 PM

Allie smiled as she walked with him. She shivered under his touch as they kept walking. "We go straight to class.. It is down this way.." She said as she led him to the classroom. She saw everyone kept staring at her and finally. Starr came up. A friend of Allies. "Hey Allie.. Whoa Allie.." she said as she backed away quietly and didn't say anymore. She giggled to herself. She knew she would talk to Starr later and tell her that they weren't going out. At least not yet. She saw one of her guys friends as they kept walking. He winked at her and she just waved back. A wink that meant nothing more then a hello. She smiled and hugged his waist even closer.

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 05-24-2009, 04:36 AM

Mikey raised an eyebrow at Allie. "What was the 'Woah, Allie' for?" he asked with a slight grin. When Mikey saw a boy wink at Allie, he was filled with an urge to rip the boy's eyes out. He wondered why. When the two finally got to the classroom, Mikey was pleased to see that three seats were open right next to one another. "Oh, great! Neko, Allie, let's sit there!" He said, like an excited puppy. Mikey sat down in the middle of the three seats and immediately pulled a notebook and a pencil out of his messenger bag. The notebook already had a doodle on it. (this is what the doodle looked like.)

Neko sat down on Mikey's left side, and glanced at his twin's notebook. His sketches never ceased to amaze Neko. Neko rested his head in his hands. He hated Lit. It wouldn't be fun to start off every day with Lit, but at least he got to end his day with Science. Chemistry, to be exact. His favorite. Neko looked over at Mikey, and couldn't help but feel sick at the look his twin was giving Allie. It was... well, sickening. Mikey seemed to be in awe of this simple girl, even though she didn't know what he was, and Mikey didn't know how she would react if he told her. Neko shook his head at the two. What relationship could possibly be built on anything less than complete trust?

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-24-2009, 04:47 AM

Allie looked at him and blushed "its because i am standing next to you and shes jealous..." She said smiling. She walked into class and nodding at the three seats. She sat down and pulled out her notebook in it. It was a picture of a puppy She looked over at him. "wow Mikey, that's really good...very real looking" she said with a small smile. She loved art, drawing and photography were her two best classes. She knew it wasn't time for art yet. She then began to think about Mikey, if they ever started dating or became really close friends.. she would have to tell him her secret. Well her many secrets..

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 05-24-2009, 04:54 AM

Mikey looked at Allie, confused. "You think? But why would she be jealous? he asked. Neko rolled his eyes, but didn't say anything. "Oh, thank you!" Mikey said with a grin. "I used the fake skeleton Neko has in his room back home as a model. The puppy on your notebook is very cute... like you-" Mikey said, without thinking about it. "Uh, er, that is to say, it seems very like you to have a picture of a cute puppy on your notebook, heheh..." Did I really just let it slip that I think she's cute? And that really wasn't a very good coverup, she can probably tell... Mikey looked down at his desk, and traced a circle on the desk with his finger.

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-24-2009, 05:16 PM

Allie smiled and looked at him. "She is jealous cause I am the one walking next to you and not her..." She said with a bigger smile. "fake skeleton.. hmm" she said with a confused look. He thinks im cute! he thinks im cute! She then decided to tease him a little bit "oh so your classifying me now.. i am one of those 'cute girls' who would draw puppies? is that it?" She was really beginning to like this guy. If they ever became good friends or boyfriend and girlfriend. She would have to tell him her secret. Well her secrets... A relationship can't be build on lies. It is all about trust.

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 05-25-2009, 02:20 AM

Mikey blushed. "M-me? Why would she be jealous that you're walking next to me? I'm just a guy," he stuck his tongue out. "Oh, Neko is really into science, so he uses the fake skeleton for anatomy, right bro?" Mikey turned to Neko, who responded with a grunt. Mikey rolled his eyes and turned back to Allie. He flushed at her comment. "No, no, I didn't mean it like that! I just-" well, there was no way to get around it now... "I just think you're very cute-looking," he said quickly, and then the bell rang, saving Mikey from having to deal with Allie's response. Mikey turned towards the front of the class, a deep red blush staining his face. Mikey opened his notebook, ready to take notes, but started doodling instead...

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-25-2009, 02:37 AM

Allie smiled at him and watched him fumble. She smiled innocently as he said she was cute. The bell rang. She couldn't comment back to him. At least not out loud. She sat down and flipped to the next page in her book and pulled out her pencil. She began to doodle a picture of a tree and a bench under it. She drew a smaller version of her and Mikey sitting under the tree. She then tilted the book to show him. She was sure she wouldn't get caught and if she did...well she hoped she didn't. She looked over at the others in the class as the teacher was talking. She was so lucky to know someone like Mikey, he was really amazing. He thought she was cute! Her mind was going crazy again. The cutest guy liked her! She could have squealed but she decided it might not be a good idea.

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 05-25-2009, 03:49 AM

Mikey grinned widely at the drawing. It was amazing! Not to mention adorable. Mikey was overcome with an urge to sit under a tree with Allie. He scribbled on the corner of the page she had drawn on: He hoped she would want to eat lunch with him... Mikey turned back to his drawing as he waited for her response. Mikey hoped that Allie wouldn't think to look at what he was drawing. He wanted it to be a surprise for her... Plus, he still couldn't get the curve of her lips quite right...
It was a good thing the teacher was only going over the course syllabus, because Mikey wasn't paying any attention. Mikey's hand got sore from drawing, and he absentmindedly set the sore hand on Allie's thigh, and traced circles with his thumb.

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-25-2009, 04:24 AM

Allie looked over at his reaction and she smiled brightly. She was glad he liked it. She saw his writing, wow it was neat. She smiled and nodded her head. She signed the picture: Love, Allie She tore it out of her notebook and gave it to him, after folding it up and marking it with a <3. She then looked back at the teacher who was talking about the rules and such. What were her friends going to think? Having lunch with the new guy, the cute new guy. Her thoughts were shoved away from her mind when she felt his hand on her leg. She gasped softly shivering and blushed but didn't stop him. She just kept her eyes on the teacher.

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 05-25-2009, 06:38 AM

Mikey looked down at the drawing, wide-eyed and looked back up at Allie, then mouthed: Are you sure? Mikey then noticed what he was doing with his hand, and quickly removed it from Allie's thigh, turning a deep red. Mikey tried to pick up his pencil to keep drawing, but found that his hand was shaking too much. Well, this should be good enough... he thought. It was a drawing of Allie, but he still hadn't gotten the shape of her lips quite right yet... Maybe that's because I haven't kissed her. Yet. Mikey turned redder, if that was possible, and then ripped the drawing out of his notebook, signing it: Mikey mouthed at Allie: It's you. and winked.

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-25-2009, 05:36 PM

Allie watched his expression and nodded to the picture. It wasn't her best but he seemed to love it. She shivered as he lifted up his hand blushing. She smiled softly, she was horrible for not stopping him, she couldn't help it. She smiled sweetly at him as she saw his hands shaking. She then gasped as she looked at the picture. It was beautiful, she molded her lips like in the picture and smiled. She leaned over and kissed him softly on the lips. "thank you" she said sweetly. "I love it..." He was so sweet, drawing a picture of her. This guy really was something special.

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 05-25-2009, 06:11 PM

"Ah, er, uh... y-you are w-welcome, Allie!" Mikey stuttered, trying to distract himself from the kiss. She probably meant nothing by it, don't get so shaken up! Still, Mikey couldn't help but turn still redder. It seemed like he was always blushing around her. Then, the bell rang, signaling the next class. "Well, let's go, shall we?" Mikey said, offering his arm to Allie. Mikey noticed that Neko stayed sitting, looking angrily at his desk. "Neko? The bell rang. C'mon, let's--" "I'll walk alone," Neko said, rising swiftly, and hurrying ahead of the two out the door. Mikey looked apologetically at Allie, "He... doesn't do that often... well, he does, but usually with me in tow," Mikey laughed. As Mikey looked at Allie, he realized how very much he wanted to kiss her again, and his face drained of all color, but with it, his smile grew. Was this love?

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-25-2009, 06:21 PM

Allie looked at his red face and smiled innocently. Did I just kiss him? Urg! I need to control myself. He might take it the wrong way.. What is the wrong way? I really wanna kiss him again, we aren't dating, only known him a day! Arg! She jumped as the bell rang, it was unexpected. She grabbed her stuff and put them back in her bag, taking his arm happily. She watched Neko's reaction, did she do something wrong? "I..." She didn't want to be the reason to come in between the two boys. She felt bad now. She had hurt Neko's feelings, she was taking his brother away from him. Her face fell and she let go of Mikey's arm. She ran ahead to Neko "Hey Neko, wait up..." She called. She had no idea what she was going to say, just knew they needed to talk.

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 05-25-2009, 07:52 PM

"What?" Neko snapped, turning on his heel to face her.

Mikey stood, stunned. He wanted her to stay, and, truth be told, he kind of wanted to be alone with Allie, away from Neko's watchful glare. Mikey shook his head, and realized he should keep walking.