Kah Hilzin-Ec
The little creep with the weird ...
Send a message via MSN to Kah Hilzin-Ec

Old 08-02-2009, 06:10 AM

Iunane went back to his room. He turned off the computer in fear it might overheat, and went downstairs. There he found a Post-It on the kitchen's door:

"There's some spaghetti in the fridge.
Will stay at Jenny's wedding until late.
Do not bother to wait.
Have a good rest tonight, Mom-&-Dad"

Iunane hit his head. He totally forgot his parents weren't going to be at home for the whole night. Ohh the ideas swarmed his head, all the things he could do in one night. He sat with his bowl of spaghetti, but when he leaned on the chair, he felt the stinging pain of one scratch. Before he could stain anything, he took off his shirt, and had dinner in peace while thinking on how to make this night worthwhile.

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 08-02-2009, 11:29 PM

deciding to leave the spider go she escaped the confines of her room and sat in the park for a while, no one would miss her, well around where she lived that is. Sitting in the park all night could cause one to catch a cold, and.. unfortunately that is exactly what happened to kai.

Kah Hilzin-Ec

Old 08-03-2009, 05:07 AM

His parents, who had come only minutes ago, saw Iunane entering their house at around 4 am. Something in the air smelled like alcohol, but, having just come from a wedding, the parents couldn't determine wheter it was their son or themselves. His mother asked, "Hey son, coming just now?" "No, I came 6 hours ago. I just... went out again." "What for?", asked his father. "Just walking around, if you excuse me, I'm going to lay down." "See you in the morning then." Iunane went into his room and threw himself on the bed, with confidence since his back was healed by now.

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 08-03-2009, 05:16 AM

kai sneezed a few times before curling up on the bench she was shivering but what was new? she loved the cold, she hated being warm it was something she wasnt used to, she sighed and stood to her feet, and walked through a few neighborhoods, it was late, and she was lost, she walked up to a random home and rang the doorbell, she was oblivious to the fact that it was iunane's, hopeing his parents would let her in she crossed her arms in an attempt to keep herself warm.

Kah Hilzin-Ec

Old 08-03-2009, 06:30 AM

The alarm sounded high enough to wake Iunane, 'Damn, why do I have to be the only one in the house that doesn't sleep deeply?!' he thought, and wondered who would ring the doorbell at morning hours. He was too lazy to dress up, so he went downstairs in boxers. When he reached the door and opened it, he found the cat girl's face. It took a second or two to remember her, "Umm, Kai? Where did you get my direction?"

Then, a cold breeze. He shivered and rubbed his hand on his arms, "Are you coming in? I'm not a fan of cold breezes." Iunane noticed a smell of alcohol, and remembered he had ran out of mints. 'What a nice impression I'm giving', he thought.

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 08-03-2009, 06:33 AM

she nodded and stepped in shivering horribly "i.. didnt know this was your home.. you didnt tell me your family was wealthy" she blushed embarrassed "i-i'm sorry i-i'll go if you want me to.. i was just walking around and i.. well.. got lost" when she spoke her voice trembled and ears pressed into her hair for warmpth. When she realized what he was wearing she blushed and adverted her eyes "u-uh.. i-i'll be out of here before you wake up.. i promise"

Kah Hilzin-Ec

Old 08-03-2009, 06:39 AM

Iunane stated the obvious, "Oh yeah, the four-story house... well, my dad has a nice job", then said, "There's a room for visits upstairs, no need to dissappear. Just don't make your presence known to my parents, they don't like that I have to go to a school full of freaks, much less bringing them." Noticing her blush and thoughts, he mentioned "... and sorry for the indecency! Making sure you have sweet dreams, haha!", and ran upstairs as fast as he could, before he could be slapped.

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 08-03-2009, 06:48 AM

Kai laughed slightly, then looked around "wh.. what room do i use..?" she asked, several thoughts ran through her mind which ultimately caused her face to turn a deep pink, she followed Iunane's scent and knocked on his door "you never told me which room..." she whispered trying to keep everything quiet in case his parents woke up.

Kah Hilzin-Ec

Old 08-03-2009, 06:52 AM

He had already jumped in his bed and covered himself, and being the lazy person he was, he just called, "The door's open!" Only then he cared to listen to her mind, and noticed his fault. 'Oh, that's it. What's been happening with my memory lately? Oh, the alcohol, that must be it', he thought.

Last edited by Kah Hilzin-Ec; 08-03-2009 at 06:54 AM..

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 08-03-2009, 06:54 AM

blushing again she nodded and walked in "w-which room do i use? there's like a thousand doors here" she laughed softly but also nervously "i'm sorry for being a pain" she appologized.

Kah Hilzin-Ec

Old 08-03-2009, 06:57 AM

Iunane rolled off his bed, hit the pile of clothes his wooden bed was surrounded with, and then got up, showing the weird antics with which he approached people. "Follow me lady", gently picked Kai's hand and guided her to a room in the third floor, the one before the last of the aisle.

Last edited by Kah Hilzin-Ec; 08-03-2009 at 07:03 AM..

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 08-03-2009, 07:07 AM

she blushed and smiled passing his strange behavior off as nerves "thank you" her smile was beautiful, kind, almost like she was comfortable. Her ears perked themselves as her tail gracefully swayed "i'm sorry for the imposition"

Kah Hilzin-Ec

Old 08-03-2009, 07:12 AM

Iunane entered the visitor's room, walked directly to the bed, and fell in it as soon as he hit it. He let an awkward pause manifest, then he broke the silence, "Ye know what? I'm too sleepy and lazy to go back to my room..." and acquired a fetal position, hugging a pillow, and fell in a half-awake half-asleep state.

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 08-03-2009, 07:15 AM

blushing deeply kai slipped off her shoes but that was it, she crawled on the other side of the bed, yawned and fell asleep, unfortunately she was an active sleeper so she didnt stay still. She curled up under the sheets, but the position she settled on in her sleep was where she had her forehead pressed gently against his back and arms crossed over her chest shivering ever so slightly.

Kah Hilzin-Ec

Old 08-03-2009, 07:33 AM

The feel of Kai's head on his back activated the half-awake part of Iunane, making his body jerk and turn to his other side and hugged Kai, having the pillow trapped between his arms and over his chest still. In his sleep, Iunane's dream warped into him hugging a cat while in an apartment of a tall building. He didn't remember ever living in a tall building, but the cat held a strong resemblance to one he used to play with when he was still living in South America.

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 08-03-2009, 07:38 AM

kai yawned softly and settled next to him, finally comfortable her arms lightly wrapped around iunane, she couldnt help but dream of what looked to be nothing. Her body was still lightly shivering, but she wasnt cold, at least her skin wasnt.

When morning came kai didnt wake right away, she lay still sleeping very deeply until her friend would awake

Kah Hilzin-Ec

Old 08-03-2009, 07:50 AM

Iunane went back into the real world. He was still drowsy, and at first refused to open his eyes. It took him a couple of minutes to remember he had been drinking the night before, and that he had gone to the visitor's room with someone. 'Someone... who someone? Sheesh...", with a loud yawn Iunane opened his eyes and noticed he was hugging Kai. Inmediatly he jumped out the bed with wide eyes, and between blasphemies to deities and metaphorical figures exclaimed something about stopping some bad habits, specially the ones that would bring problems home.

To calm himself down, he sat on the floor with his head leaning on the corner, trying to remember what he had done. At least he knew it wasn't the alcohol. No, he was used to alcohol, but he realized he had been having mental lagoons lately, with or without substance abuse. Something wasn't right, something he's doing wasn't right...

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 08-03-2009, 07:55 AM

kai's eyes barely opened and she shook her head "no" she mumbled "crap i promised i'd be awake before you got up" she fell out of the bed and fixed her outfit before reaching for her shoes which were pushed under the bed, when she reached for them she looked over at him "are you alright?"

she sneezed lightly trying to keep herself quiet so she wouldnt tip off his parents, she shivered again and when she got her shoes she slipped them on, stood up and fell onto the bed "oo..okay dizzy" she mumbled standing up slower this time.

Kah Hilzin-Ec

Old 08-03-2009, 08:09 AM

"Oh nothing it's just, I got a good scare, hehe..." Iunane was absolutely not telling Kai he used to bring women when he got too drunk, a bad habit he solved by bringing little money when going out for alcohol. When he turned his head he saw Kai falling on the bed, and exclaimed, "Hey hey, don't get up so fast, your head might reach the floor." He then smiled, stood up, and walked up to her, "It's still early," according to his watch it was 9 am, "want to have breakfast?"

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 08-03-2009, 08:12 AM

"what about your parents?" she asked looking up into his eyes with a concerned look, he still feintly smelled like alcohol, it was his life, and she wasnt about to try and control him. she smiled up at him again and nodded "you like to cuddle" she giggled and shook her head

"next time if you wanna drink, why not do it at home?" when she spoke she sneezed or coughed, kai's usual pink colour was fading and quick.

Kah Hilzin-Ec

Old 08-03-2009, 08:32 AM

"My mom won't wake up for the next 3 hours, and my father most likely went to work at 6am. Nothing to worry about." Iunane noticed he smelled like alcohol, but just because his mind was on her thoughts. He smiled widely while covering his eyes, "Indeed I do, haha! Actually, I'd buy a dog just for that end." His mind was calling for a girlfriend more than for a dog, though.

"Oh, well, I had forgotten to buy my reserve, and I'm not allowed to touch my dad's, so I just went to some bar...", as Kai coughed, he walked to her, pushed her chin up gently with his hand, and looked directly to her eyes. Iunane carefully analized every detail of her eyes, from color to lines to shape, and closed his for a second, thinking deeply on what he saw.

"You've been wandering in an open place it seems, because you've got a cold.", with eyes still shut, he proceed, "It also seems you haven't been eating right either. Your inmune system is screwed up." Suddenly he laughed maniacally, and expressed: "Today's breakfast: Clorophile beverage and a sandwich!"

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 08-03-2009, 03:05 PM

kai shivered then laughed at this she leaned into him for support, still trembling ever so slightly "i dont have the money to buy food.. no one will hire me" when she spoke she felt completely pathetic but on the other hand very comfortable, Iunane wouldnt judge her so why worry?

the mention of a dog caused her to worry just a hair, she didnt have any fonde experiences with dogs, they all tried to attack her at one point or another, but, he was a teenage boy. Mostly every boy his age was looking more for a girlfriend then anything, like she was looking for a boyfriend or at least someone to be totally open with at least.

Kah Hilzin-Ec

Old 08-03-2009, 09:54 PM

"You don't have food and here we... -ahem- if you're hungry you can come here and ask. Usually there's some decent dish left...", Iunane said. Then he put his arm around Kai's shoulders and went downstairs, taking her to the kitchen.

"Oh my, you know your father doesn't like it when you bring exotic pros--" "Shhh! Go clean my room, and tell the rest not to come in the kitchen until new orders." After interrupting the maid's words, Iunane sent her away. Now that the kitchen was empty, he pointed to the left door of the fridge and told Kai, "Get the ingredients for the sandwich while I do the beverage I mentioned. Oh and it's not a sandwich if it doesn't have a piece of dead animal flesh in it." Iunane winked and proceeded to take herbs and fruits from the right side of the fridge.

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 08-03-2009, 10:00 PM

"i'm not a prostitute" she growled at the maid more viciously then intended, she'd been called that because of her past once too many times "Iunane i dont care if you're wild or anything.. as long as you dont leave me alone in the dark like the rest i'll always be your friend" when she started getting the ingredients out of the fridge she noticed about two bottles of chilled whine and picked one up "what's it like?" being vague was a curse but it was a fun one "to get drunk that is" she set the bottle down and began to piece the sandwiches together

Kah Hilzin-Ec

Old 08-03-2009, 10:50 PM

"I know you're not one, I've been so close to you your thoughts have made a second line in my mind! And, uhh, good thing I'm not making myself look too bad hehe...", he said while mixing the ingredients in the blender. He then peeped at Kai's direction, "To get drunk? Well, let me make it clear that I drink for the taste.", he clears his throath and continues, "At first, you feel confident, you realize there's nothing to fear, and then effects vary. Some people dance like a dork, some others fall asleep, and some, like me, admit loving every single living creature in the universe!"

"Sadly, you don't keep that feeling the morning after, specially if you overdrank and can't remember where you are, how you got there, why your head hurts, what day it is, and who is that exotic-looking woman sleeping at your side. At least they make for a fun story. To the listeners, at least. Heh." Iunane poured the chlorophile juice in a jar, and then served in two tall glasses. "Done! Let me take a look and those sandwhiches", he exclaimed while nudging Kai.