View Poll Results: Who is your favorite Cambridge Couple?
Maverick x Matthew 4 18.18%
Jordan x Matthew 1 4.55%
Jordan x Vahn 0 0%
Percival x Vahn 7 31.82%
Holden x Zander 2 9.09%
The Twinlets xD 8 36.36%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

katkitoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-21-2009, 04:18 AM

((ooooh I loves your gear Paint! ^_^ and welcome back!))

Vahn tensed a little, then shook his head, putting on a smile. "I-It's like I said, it's nothing.. it's over and done with..." He said, wanting to forget about it. He hugs his arm and rests his head on his shoulder.

PaintTheSkyRed
Lovin' It
Send a message via Yahoo to PaintTheSkyRed

Old 09-21-2009, 05:46 PM

((Yay thank you!))

Percival sighed softly saying, "I am sorry, love, I didn't mean to upset you." He leaned forward to brush an intimate kiss the corner of Vahn's mouth. "I can mak you forget all about being sad.." He smirked teasingly and the worker deposited the food on the table for them. Percival picked up his cup of tea and took a sip saying, "The two things in this world I need.. You and this cup of tea." He flushed slightly at his own comment and took another sip to aviod glancing at Vahn's reaction.

katkitoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-22-2009, 04:13 AM

"It's alright, you didn't upset me.." Vahn said reassuringly before Percival kissed him. He smiles to him as he has his tea, then laughs a little. "Percival..." He started before looking down and taking one of his hands. "You're so wonderful.... I'm so glad I met you.." He said softly, still looking down at his hands holding one of Percival's.

PaintTheSkyRed
Lovin' It

Old 09-22-2009, 05:27 PM

Percival could feel his face starting to get a hot a bit and smiled slightly embrassed but very flattered. He softly squeezed Vahn's hand and said honestly, "I would hate life if I never laid my eyes on you.." He smirked softly at Vahn and leaned close to him.

katkitoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-23-2009, 04:34 AM

Vahn looks to him, then giggles softly. "Oh stop.. I'm sure your life would have gone just fine. Maybe you could have even found someone better, instead of hooking up with a half drunken pathetic little mess like me." He said softly, he hangs his head and tightens his grip on Percival's hands slightly.

PaintTheSkyRed
Lovin' It

Old 09-23-2009, 05:15 AM

Percvical raised a brow and said, "No, my life would have been shit." He chuckled slightly saddened and said, "School. Shopping. Shags with random blokes. Eat. Tea time. Sleep. That was my routine.. Some times in that order." He smiled slightly at Vahn saying, "You are not a pathetic mess. Don't say that. You are the love of my life, birdie."

katkitoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-23-2009, 01:28 PM

Vahn blushed and smiled, then moved to scoot closer to him, resting his head on his shoulder, his hand lacing into his. "I love you Percival..." Vahn said shyly as he stared at the table. "If you weren't there when you were..." He trailed off.

PaintTheSkyRed
Lovin' It

Old 09-23-2009, 02:24 PM

Percival smiled slighty at Vahn saying, "I love you too, dear." He picked up his cup of tea and to another sip, and said "If I wasn't there you would have been stuck with someone less better than me." He smired teasingly saying "You have a Grade A boy on your hands." He squeezed Vahn's hand to demonstrate.

katkitoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-23-2009, 07:53 PM

Vahn laughed lightly, then nodded. "Yes.. I really do.. I just want to spend every moment of every day with you..." He said sweetly, then flushed darkly, looking down. "I never thought I'd be talking like this to another guy... you did one heck of a job sweeping me off my feet Percival." He smiled up at him, then rests a soft kiss on his cheek.

PaintTheSkyRed
Lovin' It

Old 09-23-2009, 09:51 PM

Percival smirked and said softly, "I am glad I was given the chance to sweep you off your feet." He picked up his fork and took a bite of his salad. ((I forgot what he ordered. @.@)) He smiled slightly at Vahn and said, "I think you missed your target.." He pointed at his lips.

katkitoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-24-2009, 02:38 AM

Vahn giggled a bit and picked up his cheesecake (I forgot too ^^;;;; ) and took a bite. He then leans over and gives him a quick peck on the lips, then blushes.

PaintTheSkyRed
Lovin' It

Old 09-24-2009, 03:29 AM

Percival smirked and leaned down to steal another kiss from Vahn before taking another bite of his salad. He took a sip of his tea and licked his lips saying "Good tea." He nodded his head and took another bite from his plate.

katkitoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-24-2009, 04:08 AM

Vahn settles beside him, happily eating his soft cheesy cake. He smiles to himself and lets out a soft contented sigh.

((sorry so short.. so sleepy @.@..... and Jordan needs to confront them XD lol drama please lol)

PaintTheSkyRed
Lovin' It

Old 09-24-2009, 04:21 AM

((Yeah.. Come on Jordan, spice it up. Make Vahn cry. Perci can kiss his tears away.))

Kaori Pari'
You're my Pon & I'm your Zi. [ :
Send a message via MSN to Kaori Pari'

Old 10-06-2009, 05:54 PM

Amelia giggled and proceeded to try out her new set of shopsticks. She pinched them together a few times before nipping at a few sushis' and dips. "Mmm.."

Hikari Chan
*^_^*

Old 10-13-2009, 01:45 PM

-is very afraid thread might die and that she might be necroposting atm- D: