Roslynn Von Nightshade
Welcome, one and all. I, am Rosl...

Old 09-22-2009, 01:35 AM

☢☣вяεαкιиg ƒαтε☣☢
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

So there were these kids. They were all good at something musical, and they were all best friends. When they were 14 they made a band called Breaking Fate and did incredibly well for a group of their age. They were inseparable and unstoppable, until they split up. For reasons unknown to the public, at the ages of 16, the girls and the guys split away from each other and created their own separate bands. The girl's band is called Formerly Lucky, and the guy's band is called Deficit. They both do well, but they all know deep deep down they would have done better. The groups haven't spoken for years, and they've all been away from their hometown, Kalson in Southern California, about 7 hours south of L.A. for 2 years. Kalson is a very rich community. For some reason both of the bands go back home at the same time.

The girls are going to play a gig at a nice bar in town for free, as a "thankyouforgettingthisbandstarted" gig. Ironically, boys walk into the bar during the girls' performance. The girls don't notice them until after they perform, but what happens when the two bands are stuck together in Kalson (did I mention they all live relatively close to each other?) for the entire summer. Will old flings and friendships renew themselves, or maybe new ones? Or will old and new fights ensue and ruin the summer for all of them? Hopefully the first, but I'm sure the latter will happen plenty (by that I mean it better).

Story and RP originally by hypno boomCHA.

Last edited by Roslynn Von Nightshade; 09-26-2009 at 05:03 AM..

Roslynn Von Nightshade

Old 09-22-2009, 01:38 AM

☢☣яυℓεs☣☢
- - - - - - - - - - - -

Follow Menewasha ToS at all times. Der. No cybering and stuffff that's what time skips are for. Oh, and keep it PG-13ish
Post at least every other day please. If you're going to be gone for more then 2 days, please tell me
Pm me for reservations as 'Klack-Kler' and the profile skeletons as 'Omnom'
This is pretty much literate. I want a 2 paragraph minimum and a 5 paragraph maximum. No novels
Follow what I say your character does in the Characters post I'll be making
Check announcements often
I am the woMAN. Listen to me or die

Roslynn Von Nightshade

Old 09-22-2009, 01:44 AM

☢☣cнαяαcтεяs☣☢
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ⓕⓞⓡⓜⓔⓡⓛⓨ Ⓛⓤⓒⓚⓨ

t h e f e m a l e s

The Lead Singer Girl
Played by ii_lovebug
This girl has always been the lead singer, both in this band and in Breaking Fate. She came from a rich family, but it wasn't easy as some would assume. The drama that happened between her and the boys was when her boyfriend, the drummer guy, cheated on her. He was drunk and high and whatever, but they were in love, and she refuses to forgive him. She knows she still loves him, but that's just out of the question.

The Drummer Girl
Played by babyangel
She was the Bassist in the old band, but switched to drums since they needed that and couldn't find a decent one. It came easy to her. She grew up in a nice, loving family with a good amount of money, as everyone did (the money part) in Kalson. Her drama with the boys was that her best friend, the guitarist guy/ lead singer guy, ignored her when her aunt, who she was very close to, died. It was like he couldn't face her, and it disgusted her.

The Guitar Girl
Played by chocomokochoco
This girl was a guitarist in the old band, and a back up singer, and she still is in this band. She has a decent voice, perfect for back up singing because it sounds great in harmonies. She has a average family with a little brother and her mom. Her parents are divorced. Her drama with the guys is that her and the drummer boy had a little.. thing. It's why the drummer and the lead singer broke up, and the drummer boy was pissed at her. They were both drunk when it happened, and admittedly, she had kind of led him on. She regrets it and the lead singer girl doesn't know that the guitar girl was the one who broke them up.

The Keyboard Girl
Played by Roslynn Von Nightshade
She has always been the keyboard player, both in Breaking Fate and the new band. She grew up living with her dad and older sister; her mom died a year after she was born. The reason she's in a fight with the guys is because she became anorexic and cut herself, and though everyone tried to help her, it wouldn't work. She was very close to the Bass Guy and he was mad that she wouldn't admit to her problems. Eventually, the girls of the band got her into therapy and she recovered fully. She was only depressed because she hated the way she looked.

The Bassist Girl
Played by robochicky
This girl was the band's manager when they were together. She learned bass easily and is now the bassist. She's just as close to the girls band even though she was the manager. She grew up with a perfect little life, having two loving parents, even though she was adopted. She pissed off the guys in general, especially the ex-agent, now keyboard guy, with her perfectionist ways. She does have a bit of OCD but she's a lot less crazy about that stuff now.

Ⓓⓔⓕⓘⓒⓘⓣ
t h e m a l e s

The Lead Singer/ Guitarist Guy
Played by Palmoun
He did guitar and back up vocals in the old band, and now is front and center. He grew up living with his mom, dad, and four brothers. His drama with the girls was that when the once bassist, now the drummer girl's aunt died, he completely ignored her. He's really bad with death, and couldn't face her. He feels terrible about it, they were best friends and he ruined it.

The Drummer Guy
Open
This guy was always the drummer. He has a younger sister who's 14 and lives with his mom. His dad lives across the street. His drama with the girls is that he used be the Lead Singer girl's boyfriend. They loved each other. But then he went and cheated on her with the Guitarist girl. He tried to explain to her that it wasn't his fault, and that he was drunk and stupid, but it wasn't good enough. He knows it's his fault and regrets it completely.

The Guitar Guy
Played by BLACKllASH
He's always done guitar, but did back up stuff and guitar solos. He also writes some of the songs. This guy lived at his grandparents house. His parents are in the military. But he's still very rich and privileged. His drama was the girls was pretty much.. nothing. He just couldn't stand the drama in general. So when they split, he was whatever about it.

The Keyboard Guy
Played by Cows Go Moo
He used to be the agent.. Kinda, for the old band. Now he's taken up keyboard. He's had a perfect life so far. Two parents and a huge house. His drama with the girls was mainly that the ex-manager now bass girl annoyed the shit out of him. They had to work together a lot and she was very bossy. She pissed him off so much and hopes, if they ever have to meet again, that she's much less OCDish.

The Bassist Guy
Played by SilverClaw
He's always done bass in the bands, and has grown up living with his mom and step dad [third stepdad]. His dad ran off with some other lady. His drama with the girls is that he was best friends with the keyboard girl, and she began cutting herself and stopped eating. He knew something was wrong, and he tried to help her, but she wouldn't admit to it. Unfortunately, this came between them in bad bad ways, and they stopped talking. He misses her.

Last edited by Roslynn Von Nightshade; 09-26-2009 at 05:03 AM..

Roslynn Von Nightshade

Old 09-22-2009, 01:47 AM

☢☣Profiles☣☢
- - - - - - - - - - - -

Zatchin • Rose • Scotts
""As weird as it is to be yourself, isn't it weirder trying to be someone else?""
The Way We Are

Opening lines.

When I look in the mirror I see a Female
I only answer to Zack
My last birthday I blew out 17candles
I am this close to the sky 5'7
Gravity weighs me down this much137lbs.
I see the world in Blue
My hair is Dark Brunette
I play the Keyboard
I'm in Formerly Lucky

Bridge.

I've been told I'm kinda Bizarre, really. I'm totally over the whole 'depression' jazz, and I'm loving life. If there's one thing all of you should know it's that I LOVE to have a good time. And I don't mean with drugs and crap like that, I mean classic 'holy s**t, we're all gonna die on this roller coaster' type of fun.

My inanimate lovers
♭Gummies(Worms only, don't ask)
♭ European Music
♭ Dark Chocolate
♭ Coffee House cookies
♭ Random accessories

Haters
♯ Jerks
♯ Wannabe Emo's (People who think it's cool to slice)
♯ Bluegrass
♯ Leaches
♯ Haters

Chores.

My life went something like this... When the girls were still working with the boys, in Breaking Fate, she had a rough life, and went into a depression 'cause of it. Her best guy friend from the band tried to help her, but she didn't want his help. She could do it by herself, or at least, she thought she could... She was forced to realize that she needed it after a while, and the girls helped her. She owes these girls a whole lot, and loves them to death.

Somewhere along the way, they all split up. She was left slightly heartbroken, especially since she had never made things right with him... Now these girls are rising to the top! And nothing's gonna stop them. SHe had no time at all to think about their old band, 'cept every so often when she finds a pic in her Keyboard Carrier. When that happens, she cries...

She doesn't care to speak about her family much(will go into greater detail in the RP), but she really does love them. She had an older sister a long time ago... Before the band. But she died in a car accident while driving drunk with her friends.(Hence her hate for drugs and alcohol).

She finds comfort now, only really in her music. She will spend hours appon hours practicing. Trying to become better.

Sing my song

Just so you knowI secretly want to learn ballet...

Don't tell N/A

Behind the curtain Lady Nightshade

Quote:

Ichigo• Hikaru Sakura
"Destiny
You were meant for me,
Perhaps as a punishment"

You belong with Me

♫♪The Opening Lines♫♪

When I look in the mirror I see a: female
I only answer to: Ichigo
My last birthday I blew out 18 candles
I am this close to the sky: 5' 2"
Gravity weighs me down this much: 145lbs
I see the world in: green
My hair is: blonde
I play the: lead singer
I'm in: Formerly Lucky.

♫♪The Bridge♫♪

I've been told I'm kinda: nice. I've always had issues with when people are mean to me. I kinda...blow up. But...overall I'm pretty nice.

My inanimate lovers
♭Nice people
♭Family
♭German people
♭Any people who like animals
♭Boring people

Haters
♯ Drummers(after the whole incident.)
♯ Two-faced backstabbers.
♯ Preps
♯ Jocks
♯ Emos

♫♪The Chorus♫♪

My life went something like this...

Friends:
Stephanie...where should I start? Well, I was with my mom when she introduced me to Stephanie. That was when I was four. We could never be seperated. We hung out every time we got the chance to. Then, in 7th grade, she became popular. She doesn't speak to me anymore so I don't trust too many people.

Family:I have two little brothers, one little sister, and both parents. My brothers are really annoying.
Rhonny:15
ALWAYS spying on me, listening to my phone calls and paying me to tell me what goes on in my life.

Hiroku:14
Has a new girlfriend every week or so. His job? Making fun of me.

Sarah:13
She always comforts me when I'm sad and I voluntarily tell her EVERYTHING.

Mom:42
My mom is always trying to keep up on what's cool and what's not. Even though she's not very successful.

Dad:46
My dad always cheers me up and makes me laugh.

♫♪Sing my song♫♪

Just so you know: Annoying people really bug her(and me) and she tends not to talk to them.
Don't tell: n/a

Behind the curtain:ii_lovebug

Quote:

AbelAlex Seaver
“Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.”

Carnival of Rust

♫♪The Opening Lines♫♪

When I look in the mirror I see a: dude
I only answer to: Abel
My last birthday I blew out 18 written out candles
I am this close to the sky: 5'10
Gravity weighs me down this much: 120
I see the world in: green
My hair is: light brown
I play the: The Guitar Guy
I'm in:Deficit

♫♪The Bridge♫♪

I've been told I'm kinda: Moody. I really hate useless fighting and I'm sure not scared to show that! Most of the time i do not even talk too much. Just to stay out of it.

My inanimate lovers
♭ Music
♭ peace
♭ Samual Adams(beer)
♭ Chocolate
♭ D&D (shut it)

Haters
♯ Drama
♯ My writing
♯ band practice
♯ wars
♯ Mary /Gary sues

♫♪The Chorus♫♪

My life went something like this: I grew up with my grandparents mostly. Both my mother and father are deployed in the war at the moment. Both of them are in the fields, fighting. My grandparents are very nice people. Always giving me what I need and what i want. They are very proud of my band and music.

Last year i remember writing a song for my grandmother on her birthday. It was just a short piece, but she loved it. For now I work on an even better one for my mother. She will be coming home at the end of the summer. That is why I am here, but also to just catch up and take a rest.

♫♪Sing my song♫♪

Just so you know: do not allow me to drink too much.

Don't tell: Blabla no one at first

Behind the curtain: BLACKllASH

Quote:

Jasmine• Angel• Smith

"live your life headstrong."
headstrong

♫♪The Opening Lines♫♪

When I look in the mirror I see a: female
I only answer to: jaz,jazzy,angel
My last birthday I blew out 17 candles
am this close to the sky: 5'7
Gravity weighs me down this much: 136
I see the world in: brown
My hair is: blonde
I play the: drummer
I'm in: formerly lucky

♫♪The Bridge♫♪

I've been told I'm kinda: quiet,nice,easy to get along with,love to have a good time

My inanimate lovers
♭ Milk chocolate
♭ cookies
♭ jeans
♭ t-shirts
♭ blue eyes

Haters
♯ cutters
♯ jerks
♯ skirts
♯ pink
♯ meanies

♫♪The Chorus♫♪

My life went something like this.. during the time the band was together she was a bassist.she grow up in a nice family but then her aunt died. The lead sing/guitarist guy of deficit was her best friend but he ignored her and couldn't face her so she felt disgusted.then she tried to forget her aunt but it didn't work.

Then they split up and now she wishes they didnt go their own ways because she wants to return their friendship.she turned into the drummer because they needed one and it came easy to her

Since her aunt died people say she different.like shes quieter and tunes out more.she also hates people who cut cause her best friend was a cutter but she got her to stop.then the girls helped her forget so shes still a little quiet but back to normal.she is a sugar addict she will eat a lot of sugar but never gains even a pound some say shes bulimic but she isn't.

♫♪Sing my song♫♪

Just so you know:she is a great singer and likes to sing with the lead singer and she use to sing as loud as their lead singer but not anymore.

Behind the curtain: babyangel

Quote:

Mickey • Ono • Abarai

"I'm safe up high
Nothing can touch me
But why do I feel this party's over?"

Sober

♪The Opening Lines♫

When I look in the mirror I see a female
I only answer to Mouse
My last birthday I blew out seventeen candles
I am this close to the sky 5'6"
Gravity weighs me down this much 120
I see the world in dark brown
My hair is black
I play the bass
I'm in Formerly Lucky

♪The Bridge♫

I've been told I'm kinda hyper, feisty, flirtatious, lovable. Oh, did I mention OCD too?

My inanimate lovers
♭ Cigarettes
♭ Being organized
♭ Sushi
♭ Playing bassist
♭ Playing videogames

Haters
♯ Drama
♯ Poser bands
♯ Being disorganized
♯ Solos (on occasion)
♯ Messing up during a gig

♪The Chorus♫

My life went something like this...
I was originally born in Japan to two wealthy parents, but was given up for adoption when I was three days old to an American couple. They couldn't have kids of their own, the -well, my now -mom had some medical condition that wouldn't allow her to bear kids of her own. Thus, I came into the picture and they raised me ever since. I wasn't told until I was thirteen, me already acting mature for my age and everything. It definitely explained the physical appearances between me and my adoptive parents. Though, I learned that I was only half Japanese as my father was American, hence me only knowing a good portion of the language from letters and such they sent in the mail.

Before I hit fifteen however, I was able to manage the super band of Breaking Fate for all of two years before we split apart. I developed smoking that same year, though that habit was due to the annoyingly and frustrating keyboard artist. Whenever we had rehearsals, and I'd have one on one time with him, he'd defy the melodies completely. Good riddens, if you ask me..

♫♪Sing my song♫♪

Just so you know I'm an occasional smoker, though (of course) my parents don't know so. It helps me relieve stress, and to calm me down before we do a gig.

Don't tell nothing!

Behind the curtain robochicky

Quote:

Dawn • Sophia • Jones
(Theme song in process...)
♫♪The Opening Lines♫♪

When I look in the mirror I see a: Female
I only answer to: D,Sophia, Jo
My last birthday I blew out 17 written out candles
I am this close to the sky: (Unfilled)
Gravity weighs me down this much: 5 stone
I see the world in: blue
My hair is: black
I play the: giutar player
I'm in: Formerly Lucky

♫♪The Bridge♫♪

I've been told I'm kinda shy
but i love to rock out i would love someone to love me so i can love them
i wanna win go for gold
friendships mean the world to me!!!

My inanimate lovers
love
hot boys
music
drama
Emos (cuz i am one)

Haters
haters of me
nerds
people that don't like music
people that to be something they are not
liars

♫♪The Chorus♫♪

My life went something like this.
when i was one i was thrown out by my family then i had to live on the streets for 5 years and eat chinesse all the time when i was 6 i found a knighe for the first time and slised myself it was ok ...................

when i was 7 a dumping ground found me and took me in and feed me when the doctor came to see me he thought i had abneshia but i said i didn't ....

when i was 16 i was aloud to go out in to the shops to buy food for the dum ping ground i had no friends of corse because no one liked me if vi had any friends i am shore they would of come and helped me with the shopping just once .......

when i was 17 i was aloud to go out odf the dumping ground inbto the big wide world then i found this school it is the best rock band school ever hello school !!!!

♫♪Sing my song♫♪

Just so you know: i would love to find love and a loving boy band player to love me and care for me like i would do for him !!!!! i love to dance and sing

Don't tell: my crush though no one at first

Behind the curtain: chocomokochoco

Quote:

Fredrick James Santos
"Pft all you trend bands sound alike."
The Last Summer by The Forwards

The Opening Lines

When I look in the mirror I see a Male
I only answer to Fred, Freddy
My last birthday I blew out seventeen candles
I am this close to the sky 5'9"
Gravity weighs me down this much 153lb
I see the world in Dark Brown
My hair is Black
I play the Keyboard
I'm in Deficit

The Bridge

I've been told I'm kinda Well how to describe me? I guess you could say that I'm competitive since I never lose. Not even to someone I know is better than me. My pride usually overpowers my common sense anyways. Because of this I tend to also be a bit of a wise cracker, grounded in my slightly slanted views on things and not afraid to speak up when someone sounds odd or just plain stupid. I guess you could say that I'm also a freerunning junkie, having practiced heavily in that for about three years. I don't dwell all to heavily on the past since that's what it is, behind us. There's no sense in thinking about things you can't change right? One of the reasons I love freerunning is because it helps me think (or not think) when I feel the wind rushing by and the fast paced moves for hopping from rail to rail or (in the park) tree to tree. I've learned (or rather been corrupted) into being a bit (or a really) perverted and sometimes I crack a joke. I know when to be serious though and lay off, as hard as that can be.

My inanimate lovers
Freerunning
Spicy Food
Video Games
Obscure Music
Basketball

Haters
Structure
Sensitive People
Sitting Still
Celery
Reality Shows

The Chorus

My life went something like this... I guess that you could say that I've skated through life. My parents didn't divorce, I was loved by them, and a nice house. In school, I was able to get good grades and even had a nice circle of friends that became my future band. Of course, good things don't last forever. I was the fast talking agent who got the band gigs, signings, and all that while the band manager was such a bitch (that wasn't a melody, it was a load of din), but let's not get into that. The point is that we split apart. So with the position of keyboarder missing, I had to do what all good agents did: help out the band. I started to take up keyboard, which admittedly kind of hard since I hadn't played piano since I was five, but I was able to pick it up and progress quickly enough to play with the band. Hopefully I can improve even more.

Sing my song

Just so you know
I've freeran since I was about fourteen. You don't think that all I am is a keyboarder do you?

Don't tell N/A

Behind the curtain Cows Go Moo

Quote:

Ivan • Smith • Vestina
((still looking for theme song))

♪The Opening Lines♫

When I look in the mirror I see a: Male
I only answer to: Ivan or Van
My last birthday I blew out 18 candles
I am this close to the sky: 5'11
Gravity weighs me down this much: 165
I see the world in: Dark blue
My hair is: Diry blond
I play the: The Lead Singer/ Guitarist Guy
I'm in: deficit

♪The Bridge♫

I've been told I'm kinda: quiet and very odd. But that is untill you get to know me and get to be friends. Then I am a very crazed and happy person.

My inanimate lovers
♭his Ipod
♭ animals
♭ books
♭ video games
♭ coffee

Haters
♯ dogs
♯ death
♯ doing chorse
♯ fighting
♯ Beer

♪The Chorus♫

My life went something like this:He had a normal life and a annoying family. His family hardly ever payed much attention to him since there family was so big and his brothers kept on getting ito trouble. So he had to just deal with it and try to be the best brother and son he could be to his family.

In school his friends where awsome and they soon became the band. He was happy singing back up and playing back up in the old band. He loved it a lot and wished that everything would stay exactly the way things where sometimes. It was sad for them to brake up but now at least he gets to sing up front and also play his guitar more. So he is happy but still sort of sad.

♪Sing my song♫

Just so you know: he has a scar running down the side of his chest from when he was attacked by a dog when he was little

Don't tell: N/a

Behind the curtain: Palmoun

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverClaw

Mackenzie• Jacob• Burfeild
Lost

♫♪The Opening Lines♫♪

When I look in the mirror I see a: Dude
I only answer to: Mack or Mackenzie
My last birthday I blew out 17 candles
I am this close to the sky: 5'10"
Gravity weighs me down this much: 160 lbs
I see the world in: Blue
My hair is: Dirty Blonde
I play the: Bass Guy
I'm in: Deficit

♫♪The Bridge♫♪

I've been told I'm kinda: nice, calm, and understanding. i'll help those who want my help and if they are my friends ill help anyways. i sometimes listen to other peoples conversations, but only if i hear my name mentioned.

My inanimate lovers
♭music
♭ nature
♭ cookies
♭ people who be themselves
♭ relaxation

Haters
♯ annoying people
♯ tomatoes
♯ people who yell for no reason
♯ getting hurt
♯ bullies

♫♪The Chorus♫♪

My life went something like this... before the band my family was messed up. my father ditched me and my mom for another woman. then shortly after i got my first bass. and then joined Breaking Fate. where i met her and became great friends. but when she started hurting herself i tried to help and i ended up mad and never talked to her again.

now that the band has broken up i havent thought alot about it, and everything that has happened. i move forward and rarely think of the old band, and when i do i get a little sad, but life goes on, and i try to practice more and perfect the art of the bass.

♫♪Sing my song♫♪

Just so you know: i skateboard sometimes when i get time off from the band

Behind the curtain: SilverClaw

Last edited by Roslynn Von Nightshade; 09-26-2009 at 05:34 AM..

Roslynn Von Nightshade

Old 09-22-2009, 01:50 AM

Code:
First • Middle • Last "Quote" link to theme song here The Opening Lines When I look in the mirror I see a GENDER I only answer to NICKNAME[S] My last birthday I blew out AGE 17-18 written out candles I am this close to the sky HEIGHT Gravity weighs me down this much WEIGHT I see the world in EYE COLOR My hair is HAIR COLOR I play the POSITION IN BAND I'm in BAND formerly lucky or deficit The Bridge I've been told I'm kinda PERSONALITY at least 3 sentences. My inanimate lovers ♭LIKE ♭ LIKE ♭ LIKE ♭ LIKE ♭ LIKE Haters ♯ DISLIKE ♯ DISLIKE ♯ DISLIKE ♯ DISLIKE ♯ DISLIKE The Chorus My life went something like this... BIOGRAPHY at least 2 5 paragraphsSing my songJust so you know ANYTHING ELSE Don't tell LOVER no one at first Behind the curtain USERNAME

Last edited by Roslynn Von Nightshade; 09-24-2009 at 04:27 AM..

Roslynn Von Nightshade

Old 09-23-2009, 01:15 AM

!ANNOUNCEMENT!
There is now an OOC thread, check there regularly for info and to keep up to date on certain things.

Roslynn Von Nightshade

Old 09-24-2009, 04:02 AM

Zack was back-stage at the Concert-Venue/Bar they were performing at. It was about twenty minutes before performance time, and she was smiling broadly. She sat on an unused amp, waiting with the other girls for the manager to come back and tell them to go onstage. They were beginning with an energetic song that they had written and called 'Please don't stop the Music.'

It was beginning to rain outside, and that only made Zack smile broader. The smell of pure ocean rain was calming to her, as she stood and stretched her legs. "Let's rock the joint tonight, guy's." She said to her fellow band mates. This was their first major debut since the Breakup of Breaking Fate, two years ago. The semi-importance of it caused her to frown for a moment, remembering the boys. If only they could see them sometime in the future...

She looked around at the girls, though. Her family, Dawn, Mouse, Jazzy, Ichigo. They were ready for this, she was sure of it. The hard work and skill behind them wasn't for nothing, after all.

Last edited by Roslynn Von Nightshade; 09-26-2009 at 05:13 AM..

SilverClaw
When life give you lemons make ....
Send a message via MSN to SilverClaw

Old 09-26-2009, 02:44 PM

Mack walked into the bar soaked in rain because he didnt think to bring an umbrella. he stood there shook his head fast enough that his hair started whipping around and dryin off. he went and sat down at an empty table smiling that he had gotten somone else a little wet with his hair, and ordered a drink.

as his drink was brought to him he stated to wonder how good the entertainment was going to be tonight. he had seen a sign outside saying a band called "Formerly Lucky" was playing and started to wonder if they were any good. then he started thinking about how good breaking fate was before we broke apart.

Last edited by SilverClaw; 09-26-2009 at 02:47 PM..

chocomokochoco
BMTH- Can't you fell my heart Xx
Send a message via MSN to chocomokochoco Send a message via Yahoo to chocomokochoco

Old 09-26-2009, 02:55 PM

Dawn stood next to her family and shivered like a chowawa she was that scared then turned to her band mates white as a sheet and said '' are we ready to rock guys?''
Dawn got her giutar ready then sat down she thought she was going to breakdown with nervouseness remembering all the notes was easy Dawn smiled to herself and yelled '' YEAH I AM READY !!!!''

Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where you...

Old 09-26-2009, 03:15 PM

All the guys planned to go out to their old bar tonight. Abel got himself ready. Brushing his hair, picking out an outfit. Sometimes the guitarist took longer than most girls just to get ready. Either way he kissed his grandmother on the cheek to say goodbye, and left his home. Under his arm was a folder. He wanted to get Mack's opinion on the piece.

Abel soon made it to the bar. Outside was a band sign. Reading the description, he nodded in approval. "booze and music.... I approve" He thought to himself. The guitar guy went in and ordered himself a beer. He even had to flash his fake id? This place has grown a bit. Mako was sitting down already. Abel joined him after getting his drink.

"Hey bro" Abel greeted, taking his place and setting the folder on the table.

Last edited by Knerd; 09-26-2009 at 07:01 PM..

Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurk...

Old 09-26-2009, 03:19 PM

Fred walked inside the bar, taking off his hood to shake the rain away from his clothing. Bars were always a nice place to find good music, although it usually helped that he was hammered while listening to whoever was playing. But he didn't want to get drunk this time.

He had planned to walk home after all and it wouldn't be a good idea to get arrested for both underage drinking and being drunk in public. He saw Mackenzie and Alex already sitting over at a table and so approached them and sat in an empty seat. "Hey you two," he said, resting his elbows on the table.

Last edited by Cows Go Moo; 09-26-2009 at 03:42 PM.. Reason: We posted at the same time .____.

SilverClaw

Old 09-26-2009, 03:41 PM

"nuthing much abel" mack says as he glances at the folder "whats that? a scouting report on upcoming bands?" he asks in amazment that abel would have paper work at a bar. "wats up freddy?" he asks as he sees fred sit down at the table. he takes a sip of his drink as he glances at the stage. "so when is the music gonna start?" he asks no one in particular.

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 09-26-2009, 03:52 PM

Ivan came walking in, his hair soaked and was in his eyes. He smiled a little bit and shook his head spraying water everywhere. He sometimes just loved being in the rain since it felt like everything was being washed away, everything wrong he had done in the past. He frowned lsightly as he remembered the old band and how mean he was to his friends. But that all passed when he saw the guys.
He walked over and smiled at them "hey guys, what is up?" he asked as he took a seat next to Mack. He could hardly even remember now what he had frowned before.

Hresvelgr

Old 09-26-2009, 03:55 PM

Abel opened his beer and took a long sip. Enjoying the cool flavor sipping down his throat. His parents would kill him if they know about his drinking. Then agian, then didn't know much about him. They only found out a year ago that his was in a band. By that time they had broken up. Abel moved the folder over towards Mack.

"Its a song for when my parents when they come home. Tell me what you think. It is only the first part so far" He said giving a nod to Fred as he met them.

"Hey Fred, Hey Ivan. How are you guys?" Abel said.

Abel did have thoughts about the old band while being in the bar. But he pushed them off. Just thinking about those girls and all the drama that happened made his blood boil. One incense always remained in his mind. He would never forget it either.

Last edited by Knerd; 09-26-2009 at 07:00 PM..

Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurk...

Old 09-26-2009, 04:03 PM

"Just wishing that the music'd start already" Fred answered to Mack, glancing over to where "Formerly Lucky" would be playing. While he had only been in the bar for a few minutes he was already getting a bit restless. But that sort of came with being an impatient guy. He saw Ivan come in and instinctively winced when the boy shook the water out of his hair, not wanting to get more wet.

Still, he was glad to have another member of "Deficit" in the building. His eyes moved over to the folder that Mack was looking over, curious to what exactly it said. Probably a song or something like that, he thought to himself. Alex was a pretty good songwriting, even in the old band. Good God, he was thinking about that again. The last things he wanted to think about in Kelson were the memories of being in Breaking Fate.

SilverClaw

Old 09-26-2009, 04:05 PM

mack took the folder and started to read the song that was lying inside it. taking a sip of his drink as he finished reading it. "it's pretty good" he said to abel as he closed the folder and slid it back across the table to abel "i look forward to reading the song when it's finished"he said. "yeah me to" he said to freddy.

then he saw ivan walk in and shake his head spraying water everywhere. he did what i did when i came into the bar he thought to himself as ivan sat beside him "nuthin much ivan just waitng for the music" he glances at the stage again.

Last edited by SilverClaw; 09-26-2009 at 04:09 PM..

Palmoun

Old 09-26-2009, 04:07 PM

Ivan leaned back in his chair and smiled at Abel. "doing great, how about you?" he asked as he looked at him. But when he saw the beer in his hands he wrinkled his nose in desgust. He hated beer ever since a drunken man almost hit him when he was driving. He also had tryed to drink it once but he hated the tast of it.

"how can you drink that stuff? it is nasty." he said as he looked at the beer and moved as far away from the beer as possible. He sighed and wondered how anyone could ever drink that stuff without pukeing it up.

Hresvelgr

Old 09-26-2009, 04:22 PM

"Thank you" Abel said to Mako. He took the folder back, but left it on the table, free for anyone else how wanted to see. Even without the music from the new band playing, Abel still had a steady beat in his mind. He noticed Ivan pushing his beer away. Abel laughed, knowing why. And continued to laugh while he complained.

"Hey hey!! I do not complain about your singing do I?"
The guitarist said taking his beer and taking a long drink again. The bottle was already have empty. Abel was no where near an alcoholic. He knew his limits. "I like it"

Palmoun

Old 09-26-2009, 04:30 PM

"no you dont but If you have a problem with it your welcome to speak up." he said as he looked at him and smirked. He knew that his singing wasn't bad, infact it was very good but he also liked playing guitar but he was no where near as good as Abel was. "yes, I know you like it but I still hate it and it will take alot to change my mind." he said with a smirk and ordered some water.

Then looked at the stage and wondered when the music would start. "where is our entertainment?" he asked as his water came and he started to drink it. Water still drinped from his hair and some of the water ended up in his drink but he didn't care, it was just water. It wasn't going to kill him, not liek beer could.

Hresvelgr

Old 09-26-2009, 05:02 PM

Abel closed his eyes, thinking. He had it. Opening up the folder, he wrote another line down on the staff, completing another music sheet. Still it was not finished. At this rate though, it would be way before the end of the summer. Anyone who knew Abel could tell he was excited. His usual moody self was actually pleasing to talk to. While still writing the many notes, he commented,

"I wasn't trying to change your view. But you could still order something more than water." Abel finished writing and got up to go to the bar. He ordered some advertisers and another round of drinks for everyone. He certainly wasn't planning to go home drunk, so he had to eat. He even ordered a coke for Ivan. Abel was in his I'm gonna be an smart ass mood right then.

robochicky
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to robochicky Send a message via MSN to robochicky

Old 09-26-2009, 05:32 PM

"I'm safe up high
Nothing can touch me
But why do I feel this party's over?"

It was roughly fifteen minutes before they were on, Mickey (the bassist of the quintet) currently pacing around back and forth with crossed arms. A cigarette balancing between her middle and index finger, its light dimming more and more with each puff. She knew the place (or at least backstage) was a non-smoking facility, but -damn it! -this was called for. Mouse hadn't been this nervous since she was in charge of Breaking Fate, two years ago. Now they were on their own, separated from the boys.

Of course, everyone in the super band was good on their own, all minus the agent (in her eyes he wasn't). Oh hell, what was his name again? Eh, the bassist mentally shrugged if off as her bandmates Zack and Dawn tried to get the others pumped. "As always," Mouse nodded with a reassured smile on her lips as her pacing continued.

Last edited by robochicky; 09-26-2009 at 07:01 PM..

Roslynn Von Nightshade

Old 09-26-2009, 05:52 PM

Zack pulled out a small bag of gummyworms, nibbling on the head of a yellow and green one, slowly. It was sort of her 'thing'. She always ate a gummyworm before a performance, where others would wear lucky shoes, etc.

She made a mental note that she needed to buy another thumb ring. She had given it to a fan, at their last gig, and she hated having any of her fingers 'naked'. As she looked up again, she smiled at Mouse. She didn't approve of the smoking, but it;s not like she could do anything about it. She had voiced her oppinion many a time, but she needed to respect the choice that was made.

A large, obscure looking 'bouncer' came back, letting them know they had about... Oh, five minutes left. Zack smiled and thanked him energetically. She couldn't wait.

SilverClaw

Old 09-26-2009, 06:12 PM

mack watched abel get up and go to the bar and then took the folder a read the song through a couple more times. it was pretty good. mack glaced at the stage again "Oh c'mon when are we gonna get some music?" he asks no one in particular. he gets up and walks to the counter, putting the folder down where abel was sitting. he puts a dollar into one of the computer games they got set up on the counter a plays bejewled.

mack loses the game after a cpl minutes of playing and goes back to the table and sits down, and has some more of his drink.

chocomokochoco
BMTH- Can't you fell my heart Xx
Send a message via MSN to chocomokochoco Send a message via Yahoo to chocomokochoco

Old 09-26-2009, 06:26 PM

Dawn looked down at her feet then picked up the guitar played a few strings yes it sounded right then she played the song they were about to do ... that was good to she winked at the others then said ''its nearly time anyone nervous?'' Dawn said looking at her feet again .. I'm wearing my new black boots and midnight blue leg warmers thats a good combo' ... i need to buy myself a mini blue dress and some rings Dawn thought looking through her bag to see if there was her lucky anklet which could go under her mini dress.. ''found it ..'' Dawn muttered under her breath putting the anklet on quickly so no one saw ..im ready ... im ready!!! Dawn thought ....

Last edited by Knerd; 09-26-2009 at 07:02 PM..

Palmoun

Old 09-26-2009, 06:28 PM

Ivan smiled at Able when he got him the cake. "you always know what I like" he said with a smile and dug into the cake like there was no tomorrow. He loved cake a lot but he loved coffee even more. As he stuck another fork full of cake into his mouth he looked at the stage and wanted to yell. 'where is our music, we are getting bored.' but all that came out was words that no one understood at all. He swollowed his cake and then called "we want music." as loudly as he could.