SilverClaw
When life give you lemons make ....
Send a message via MSN to SilverClaw

Old 09-26-2009, 08:37 PM

"uh... which one?" mack asks with a confused look on his face. he looked back at the table and saw they had wings awwww man he thought im missing out on the wings. "so" mack turns back to mouse "this is your bass. that means your part of the formerly lucky band. anyone else we know back there behind the curtains?" he asks cautiously making sure not to make mouse mad.

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 09-26-2009, 08:37 PM

Ivan frowned when he saw her glare at him. He knew that it was his fault for her being angery with him. He looked down at his feet and let his semi-wet hair feel infront. He missed the girls yet he couldn't say anything. He just wished that they could sometimes just make up.

Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurk...

Old 09-26-2009, 08:40 PM

"Yeah but if one of them is here who's to say that the others aren't with her?" Fred asked biting into another wing, "and for that matter, why did it have to be her?" Suddenly his idea of restraining himself sounded a bit bad. What's the worst that could happen if he did throw a wing? Well she could get all OCD about a little bit of sauce staining her, he joked mentally.

robochicky
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to robochicky Send a message via MSN to robochicky

Old 09-26-2009, 08:48 PM

"The one eating with Abel," Mouse replied, pointing back over to the table. It had been a while since she last saw them, her able to put a face to the two in front and one in back. All she remembered was the idiot who couldn't play a simple melody; she didn't care about his name, she was too busy yelling at him. "And you'd be surprised," Mouse answered to Mack again, throwing a thumb back to the curtain.

babyangel
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-26-2009, 08:51 PM

Jaz looked through the curtain looking at mouse who was mad at ivan and mack and started giggling.Jaz walked by mouse."mouse.dawn wants to know when we go on"jaz stood there waiting "oh she also said she doesn't want to die"she tried to ignore the fact that ivan and mack were there.

Last edited by babyangel; 09-26-2009 at 08:55 PM..

Palmoun

Old 09-26-2009, 08:54 PM

Right when Ivan heard that the others where behind there he wanted to run out of there. That would mean Angel would be back there. He didn't want to face her, not after what he had done to her. He had tryed to many times over the years to say sorry he could never bring hismelf to do it. He hated the thought of her aunt dieng and he hated death. So he hadn't been abel to say anything ot her. Even over the years he had made a song for her proclaiming how sorry he was for what he had done and that he wished that he could say sorry to her. But when he saw her it was a different story. His mouth was didn't move and he had tryed to say sorry but all that came out owas " angel" in a beautifull song like voice.

SilverClaw

Old 09-26-2009, 09:05 PM

macks stomache felt like it had jumped thirty feet in the air and then fallen back down at a great speed as he heard that the others were behind the curtain. that meant that zack was here and he hadnt talked to her since the argument over trying to help her. he took a step forward then remember who was infront of him so he backed off. "so everyone is back there?" mack asked in a shakey awestruck voice and trying not to look dumbstruck.

robochicky
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-26-2009, 09:18 PM

"We got five minutes, love," Mouse stated, over to Jazzy with a small glare towards Ivan and Mack. "And yes, you can see for yourself. Be careful is all..." she told him, before she walked off the stage. If they were going to converse with her band mates, she wanted to with theirs. This was just too much for one night...

Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where you...

Old 09-26-2009, 09:23 PM

Abel tabbed his foot. He wanted to leave, but he also did not want to just leave everyone. He took out his cell phone and checked the time. In fact, he did that about three times. Always forgetting what time it was. He really just wanted to have fun. Not deal with the crap the girls would start to spring on them. Personality he did not care weather or not certain friendship were made again. Some make-ups would be good though.

SilverClaw

Old 09-26-2009, 09:26 PM

mack watched mouse walk off the stage and walk towards abel and freddy. then he looked at jazzy. "hey you upgraded to drummer, nice" he says to jazzy. he looks past her and stares at the curtain wondering if he should walk through it or not.

he starts moving towards the curtain and trips over a couple of cords. he saves himself at the last second, putting his hads out to stop his fall, and he pushed himself back up. smooth move dude he thought to himself as he walked quickly back to his table decideing he would see everyone else later.

babyangel
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-26-2009, 09:32 PM

"ok.thanks mouse"then she heard ivan calling her.she saw mack trip and started giggling.she turned to face him with a smile on her face and answered "yes".In her head jaz wondered what mousewas going to do.she wished that breaking fate was back together and nothing happened but what could she do.Then she tuned back in.

Last edited by babyangel; 09-26-2009 at 09:41 PM..

Palmoun

Old 09-26-2009, 09:38 PM

Ivan shook his head and then looked up at Angel, his eyes filled with sadness and sorrow. "here" he said as he gave her a envelope. It had the song he had writen for her and a note saying how sorry he was, how he missed her and everything else he couldn't say to her in person since it hurt to much. He then looked at her again and placed the letter in her hands. "this is for you, it was ncie seeing you again" he said and ran back to his table as quickly as possible.

Last edited by Palmoun; 09-26-2009 at 09:43 PM..

Cows Go Moo

Old 09-26-2009, 09:42 PM

Ugh, she better not start shit, Fred thought with disdain when Mickey left the stage. He drank more of his beer to hopefully dull his senses and perhaps grow tolerance out of being hammered. His eyes panned over to where Mack was, only rolling his eyes at the boy's move. "Smooth...as sandpaper," he muttered. He watched the duo retreat to the table, only sighing in reply.

SilverClaw

Old 09-26-2009, 10:22 PM

as he walks back to the table mack does a sudden u-turn and heads back to the stage. not even bothering to watch where hes going tripping over feet and chairs and the stairs for the stage. he picks up mouse's bass and play the bass line to a random song. ok that calmed me down, now i need some food and a beer mack thought to himself as he put the bass back and calmly walked back to the table.

when he got to the table mack sat down and grabbed the wings from abel and freddy and started eating them. not affected by the spices. mack hands the wings back to abel and then orders a beer. he finishes his fries and when the waitress comes around he chugs the beer. he felt much better now. so he just leaned back in his chair and waited for the blast that was sure to come from mouse about playing her bass again.

robochicky
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-26-2009, 10:31 PM

Catching up with Mack to the table, Mouse smacked him on the arm. "I said don't touch my bass!" she glared at him, annoyed that someone else had touch her property. It was her OCD talking obviously, but it was calmed down a bit. "Who knows where your hands have been.." the mere thought made the bassist shudder.

babyangel
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-26-2009, 10:43 PM

Jaz took the letter and held it tightly close to her heart.she walked to the boys table and grabbed a couple of buffalo wings.she walked back stage and sat down.she started eating the wings she grabbed.

Hresvelgr

Old 09-26-2009, 10:46 PM

Abel looked to mouse and smirked. An idea rolling around in his head.

"I know where his hands have been" He said smugly, trying to lighten the mood, and freak some people out at the same time. Two birds with one stone in a way

SilverClaw

Old 09-26-2009, 10:54 PM

"well lets see where my hands have been.... they were washed then i got here sat down had a drink, smushed cake on ivans face, ate fries, and then i washed my hands then i sat down went up to the stage and played your bass. Happy?" mack said as he recalled everything he had done that day before talking to mouse. "oh and that hurt" he said as he rubbed his arm.

Palmoun

Old 09-26-2009, 10:56 PM

Ivan watched Angel as she came and took come wings. He said nothing else, he didn't write the one thing in that letter that he wanted to tell her in person. He didn't say that he loved her. He had always regreated not saying anything to her and messing up there friendship. Before her aunt died he had planed to tell her but it just never happend. He sighed as he remembered what he had written in the letter.

Dear Angel,

I know you probably still hate me for everything that I did in the past but I just couldn't say anything to you before. I am just really bad with death and couldn't face you. I really wish that I had said something but I hope that you can forgive me and become my friend again. I will always welcome you back with open arms and will still be there for you when you need me.

Your former best friend van.

Cows Go Moo

Old 09-26-2009, 10:58 PM

Fred snickered at the innuendo before he turned to Mack. "Wonder why you washed them," he muttered. Either the boy was being sarcastic or was a poor innocent soul which was weird. He thought that high school would sully any chance of that.

robochicky
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-26-2009, 11:08 PM

Mouse could only roll her eyes when the boys spewed out other comments, her taking a wing from the platter. "It's perverted comments like those that take me back to the good times..." she said as she took a bite out of the hot wing. "As well as the bad..." she mumbled with a small glare towards Fred.

Cows Go Moo

Old 09-26-2009, 11:10 PM

"Good times? What man could have a good time with you around?" asked Fred half-jokingly as he snagged another buffalo wing and biting into it. He should have been more civil, but hey she started it with her glare! He took a drink from his cup of beer without a thought before wondering whether or not any other members of Formerly Lucky would come out and talk with them.

SilverClaw

Old 09-26-2009, 11:12 PM

mack watched mouses eyes glare at fred and he took that opportunity to get out of there before it turned into a warzone. mack left the table and wandered around the bar, and found himself back up onstage. he looked at the curtain not wanting to go back there, so he just sat down on the edge of the stage and ordered another beer.

Hresvelgr

Old 09-26-2009, 11:28 PM

Abel started to feel the drama begin to raise again. The waitress was across the room. After hearing Fred comment Abel yelled to Mack at the bar.

"Mack! Could you bring me a few. I feel like it gonna be one of those nights again"
Abel said then remembering Mouse was right there. Oh well. Abel picked up the folder and started to write another line.

SilverClaw

Old 09-26-2009, 11:36 PM

Mack finished his beer then walked over to the bar and sat down, ordering 4 beers. while waiting for the beer he decided to try his luck at bejewled again. he slid a dollar into the machine and started to play. he was still playing when the bar tender brought the beer. Mack opened one of the bottles and took a sip. he got to level 6 on bejewled before he lost. he got up grabed the beers and walked back to the table and sat down, handing 3 beers to Abel and keeping his already oppened one. "here you go" mack said to abel as he handed over the beers. "hows the song comeing along?"