loveisforever95
I won't mess with your head or p...

Old 11-13-2009, 10:57 PM

Anyone who wants to join go ahead,and join!
1.follow the mene rules.
2.No to graphic.
3.If you want to exculed someone pm that person.
4.vampires,creatures,and etc....are allowed.
5.before you join just pm your characters profile to me so i can put it on the front page.

private/public: Public school
school colors:purple and black
School name:South star
Principle:Norioto Congema
Assosiate principle: David Willer

dining hall:

gym lockers:

Element colors if you have/want one...
Fire/electricity
air/any gases
spirit/emotions
water/any liquid
earth/any solids

profile setup for a human...
Username:
Name:
Description:
Personality:

profile setup for a creature any creature...
Username:
Name:
What your character is:
Age you look:
Real age:
Element:if you have one
Description:
Personality:

Last edited by loveisforever95; 11-19-2009 at 10:37 PM..

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 11-13-2009, 11:01 PM

(Name: Arianna
Creature: Air elemental ( can control wind/air that includes oxygen i guess... idk)
Description: long shoulder length black hair, jade green eyes, Black wings that can retract into tattoos of wings on my back ( i can fly it just goes with the wind thing) I also don't know how to put pics on here so sry
Personality: curious, sorta shy, willing to fight for what she believes in, oh and loyal too

anything else?)

Last edited by robinhoodfan13; 11-13-2009 at 11:39 PM..

loveisforever95

Old 11-13-2009, 11:35 PM

Username:hellrose94
Name:Tatiana Nichele
What your character is:Vampire
Age looks like:15
Real age:214
Element:spirit/emotions
Description:
Long Black hair ,silver gray eyes,pale skin,medium sized fangs.
Pesonality: Loyal ,out-going, fighter,and caring to people she knows/loves

Username:Hellrose94
Name:Kamerine Haven
What your character is:Vampire
Age you look:15
Real age:216
Element:Fire/electricity
air/any gases
spirit/emotions
water/any liquid
earth/any solids
Description:

Personality:Calm,loyal,loving

Username:Hellrose94
Name: Devon Haven
What your character is:half vampire half human
Real age:99
Element:All
Description:
Personality:loyal,caring

Username:hellrose94
Name:Kyle Markion
What your character is:Wiccan warrior
Age you look:17
Real age:210
Element:Fire/electricity
Description:

Personality:Strong willed and untrustworthy.

Quote:
Username:robinhoodfan13
Name: Arianna
Creature: Air elemental (can control wind/air that includes oxygen i guess... idk)
Description: long shoulder length black hair, jade green eyes, Black wings ( i can fly it just goes with the wind thing)[IMG][/IMG]
Personality: curious, sorta shy, willing to fight for what she believes in, oh and loyal too.

Quote:
Username:babyangel
Name:Ashely Moore
What your character is:angel
Real age:15
Element:water/any liquid
Description:
Personality:shy,caring, and quiet
Quote:
Username: Dragonlily14
Name: Sky Lessa
What your character is: wingless angel
Age you look: 17
Real age:170
Element:fire air water earth spirit
Description:
Pink hair short wingless
Personality: Quiet loving loyal lonley familieless
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamiko
Username: Yamiko
Name: Sachi
What your character is: Shadow Dancer
Age you look: 16
Real age: 16
Element: Shadows
Description: http://www.menewsha.com/forum/member...cture31128.jpg
Personality: Wary of new people but once she's comfortable she's rather friendly and happy.

Last edited by loveisforever95; 07-25-2010 at 08:14 PM..

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 11-13-2009, 11:42 PM

Arianna walked towards the doors ugh school more specifically, High School. The only exciting thing that could happen here would be to meet another creature! sigh if only the humans could now of the creatures and elementals, in this world life would be a lot simpler! She wouldn't have to hide her wings or her power over the wind! "aw well" she thought as she opened the doors to what was in her opinion, hell on earth!

loveisforever95

Old 11-13-2009, 11:47 PM

Tatiana walked up the stairs into the hall of the school and sighed she hated the first day of school.All of the humans sensless bable in their heads bothered her.And the fact that they all stare at her open mindly.Yay the first day of school.Some jock thought."Ugh he's human i could snap his second in a second..."she said inaudbly knowing no one would hear her.

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 11-13-2009, 11:50 PM

Arianna was having a bit of fun , she had spotted a vampire. She grinned this was going to be fun! She sent a blast of air at the girl causing her hair and clothes to whirl around her before settling back down in a rumpled mess. Arianna laughed quietly hoping none of the humans would notice and think it strange.

loveisforever95

Old 11-13-2009, 11:56 PM

Ggggrrrrrrrrrrr."Stop Arianna..."she said inaudibly.She had found and air elemental.Great... she thought.

Last edited by loveisforever95; 11-13-2009 at 11:59 PM..

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 11-13-2009, 11:59 PM

I walked up to the girl "and you know my name how?" I looked her up and down she looked okay but then again somehow she knew my name.... oh wait i was wearing the stupid student I.D. thing! i blushed and ducked my head " Sorry i just realized i'm wearing the stupid I.D. thing..."

loveisforever95

Old 11-14-2009, 12:09 AM

"Mmmmmhhhhhhmmm that's how i know your name."Tatiana whispered and smiled evily.I have a feeling were going to be good friends arianna! she telepathed into Arianna's mind.Tatiana snickered.

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 11-14-2009, 12:18 AM

Arianna simply raised an eyebrow, "oh so now your're a telepath too? great... my first day of school and i meet a telepathic vampire!" I mumbled to myself, before noticing the time on the clock down the hall " shoot we're going to be late to class!". I shot one last glance at the vampire girl which come to think of i still didn't know the name of.... before walking as quickly as i could to Civics.

loveisforever95

Old 11-14-2009, 12:23 AM

"The names Tatiana...and no were not going to be late to class *snicker*..."Tatiana ran up to Arianna and grabbed her arm running at a speed that no human could see.As Tatiana stopped running she let Arianna go and a whirl wind smacked her in the face."Hey!We're not late to class are we?"she said sarcastically.

Last edited by loveisforever95; 11-14-2009 at 12:39 AM..

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 11-14-2009, 12:30 AM

" pshyco wind power muahahahahaha!" i whispered to Tatiana before dashing into the classroom " that was for taking me with you!" I turned to face the door again to watch the other students come in

( anyone else want to jump in now would be a good time!) ( and Hellrose u might want to look back over your last post kinda confusing!)

loveisforever95

Old 11-14-2009, 12:40 AM

(oops)
Tatiana ran into the class room and slipped into the seat next to Arianna.

Last edited by loveisforever95; 11-14-2009 at 03:11 AM..

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 11-14-2009, 12:53 AM

" I'm not crying i'm laughing on the wrong side of my face!" " no seriously i'm not crying" Arianna said " now if you don't mind i'm going to actually learn something not all of us have eternity to do so!" with that I turned back to the front determined to ignore the girl.

( CRYING????)

loveisforever95

Old 11-14-2009, 03:15 AM

"Fine be that way...."grumbled Tatiana."Hmph...I already took this class seven times anyway!"Tatiana snickered,and the teacher looked questioningly at her."Anything you'd like to share...what's your name?"Mr.Olsen said.The class laughed in response."No and, the name's Tatiana...Sir?"

Last edited by loveisforever95; 11-14-2009 at 09:14 PM..

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 11-15-2009, 05:53 PM

I rolled my eyes at Tatiana Vampires could be sooo dramatic!
" Mrs...."
I looked up to see the teacher looking in my direction
" Arianna " i replied though i did like the funny look he had on his face when he was trying to remember my name.
He raised an eyebrow " no last name?" I rolled my eyes, again, " Nope!". He looked at me curiously before getting to his question.
" What rights are included in the first amendment of the U.S. Constitution?".
I stared at him blankly, i knew the awnser but why should i tell him? He was looking at me expectantly, didn't he get by now that i wasn't going to awnser him? He sighed and looked around the classroom, " Does Anyone know?".

loveisforever95

Old 11-15-2009, 06:02 PM

Tatiana laughed at the teacher and arianna's conversation...She looked up when the teacher asked his question and completely ignored him.I don't feel like working today."Pst...pst arianna..."Tatiana whispered and laughed at the guy infront of her who was trying to think of the anwser.Tatiana looked at the front desk and heard a faint beep from the desk.Hmmmmmm....

Last edited by loveisforever95; 11-20-2009 at 12:25 AM..

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 11-15-2009, 10:50 PM

" WHAT!!!" I feircely whispered to Tatiana. She was starting to annoy me, suddenly i heard a beeping coming from the desk before a voice rang out. " SAMUEL LAKOTA IF YOU DON'T AWNSER THIS PHONE RIGHT NOW, YOU'LL BE GROUNDED FOR LIKE THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!, ANYWAY I LOVE YOU HONEY! DON'T FORGET ABOUT YOUR DENTISTS APPOINTMENT LATER! BYE BYE NOW!". All eyes in the room turned to a brown haired kid with glasses, huh guess he was samuel. LOL!

loveisforever95

Old 11-18-2009, 01:57 AM

Right befor the bell rang the whole class erupted into a storm of laughter."What's your next class Arianna?"She laughed out."Mine's Geometry in room 127...and no i will never be late to a class in my...eternity....Ha!"

"Eternity????Shhhhhhhh!!!We can not be given away YOUNG ONE!"Kamerine laughed out.

"Kamerine!!!!!!!I haven't seen you in three years where have you been!"Tatiana squealed and hugged him!

Last edited by loveisforever95; 11-18-2009 at 10:32 PM..

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 11-18-2009, 09:51 PM

( we just had Civics)

Arianna stared at them both, Great another vampire! " wait three years? that's not very long, well at least not for you guys. Oh and I have Physical Science in room 209"

Last edited by robinhoodfan13; 11-18-2009 at 10:13 PM.. Reason: CLICK ON THE DRAGONS HELLROSE NOW! thnx!

loveisforever95

Old 11-18-2009, 11:41 PM

"Acctually it can be."She laughed.She was so excited.She already knew that he got all his classes changed to hers.She clung to him.I missed you...She thought knowing he would read her thoughts.

"Hey i read that out of your mind young one."He laughed."By the way im not only a vampire.I have wings.Let go Tatiana I want to show her my wings.

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 11-20-2009, 03:56 AM

Arianna paused in shock he has wings? " Whoa Whoa Whoa wait what do you mean he has wings?," she hissed to the two vampires " i thought only air elementals or dragons had wings?"

loveisforever95

Old 11-22-2009, 05:21 AM

"Ya i mysteriously got wings!"He laughed."No i control all of the elements...I'm the most powerful vampire you will ever meet!"He whispered to Arianna,and wrapped his arm around Tatiana.

"Hey shush!She didn't know that maybe you scared her off!"She laughed and started to walk to Geometry.

"How do you know i have the same class as you...?"He joked.He knew that she knew that he had gotten his classes changed to hers.

babyangel
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-22-2009, 05:55 AM

Ashely walk slowly as her hair swayed behind her.She looked up at the ceiling and crashed into a boy talking to a girl by him."im sorry"she said softly as she picked up her books which fell on the ground during the crash.

loveisforever95

Old 11-22-2009, 06:04 AM

He smilled at her."That's fine."He let go of Tatiana and helped her pick up her books.

Tatiana's eyes widened as the girl ran into them."Hello."Tatiana greeted her and laughed remembering her very first day of school.She bent down and helped her pick up her books with Kamerine.