Paramores1Fan
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via Yahoo to Paramores1Fan

Old 06-25-2010, 04:16 AM

Hayley tensed a bit thinking about who would be their other room mate. She saw the cute girl with blonde hair look over at her. But then the girl ask another girl standing beside her if they could be room mates. Hayley sighed and turned back to Ella. "Who d'you think's gonna be our other room mate?"

OriginalSin
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via MSN to OriginalSin Send a message via Yahoo to OriginalSin

[[I dont know if this is me]]

Ebony smiled as a girl she had been walking close to asked someone if she wanted to room with her. She thought it was her, but there was another girl also walking really close so she didnt know. Not wanting to embarass herself anymore by saying yes and it not being her the question was directed at, Ebony smiled and said "Are you talking to me? I dont mean to sound rude" and hoped that the girl wouldnt take offence as she looked friendly.
She then hears Tali's shy voice over the dull murmour and turned to face her. "I would love to be roomates with you Tali" she said in another stupid gushy voice.

Last edited by OriginalSin; 06-25-2010 at 04:18 AM..

Zafiri Drakontas
*^_^*

Tali was shocked by the granduer of the building. Everytime she turned around she saw something else that took her breath away. Hearing the girl who had been smiling at her introduce herself, she replied in a quiet voice, barely louder than a whisper, "Hi, I'm Tali. Nice to meet you." Despite her best efforts, she couldn't quite make herself meet the other's eyes. When the councilor mentioned dormmates, she had a miniature panic attack. She looked at Ebony and built up the courage to ask, "Do you want to be dormmates?" and then quickly answered the girl on the other side of her with a, "Yes."

As Danny approached the end of the tour, he wondered who his roommates would be. When the councilor mentioned grouping up, he looked around for potential friends.

Last edited by Zafiri Drakontas; 06-25-2010 at 04:21 AM..

xvampknightx
Noob forever

Old 06-25-2010, 04:21 AM

That was odd.... Oh well.... "You two are room mates? You need some one else, correct?" Yuuki smiled at the two girls standing next to her who had just become room mates. Uncertainty clouded her eyes briefly but she willed it away, waiting for the girls to answer.

Zafiri Drakontas
*^_^*

Old 06-25-2010, 04:22 AM

((Tali already answered Yuuki in the previous post, vampknight.))

OriginalSin
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-25-2010, 04:24 AM

Feeling incredibly stupid and slightly embarassed Ebony agreed with Tali in that she would love to room with the other girl. Who at that moment she realised she didnt know the name of.
"Hi, I'm Ebony. It's really nice to meet you!" yet again, that stupid gushy voice came out, even though she hadnt meant it to.

Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where you...

Old 06-25-2010, 04:35 AM

Soren looked around. Her roommate from the last few years had left the school last year when they graduated. Se did not know any of the new people around her. Normally Soren was not shy at all, but there were few people who could stand her. And not because of her personality. It was because of her annoying wings for the most part. She sighed a bit seeing the rooms fill up.

xvampknightx
Noob forever

Old 06-25-2010, 04:35 AM

Yuuki chuckled a bit and smiled. "I'm Yuuki." She said brightly. The councilor told them to sign in their groups with her once they were done and she would give them their room number. The councilor also said that every two rooms were connected with a bathroom that both rooms shared. Yuuki went to the councilor and told her their group. She went back over to Ebony and smiled. "We get room two. We should go put our stuff in there."

Paramores1Fan
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-25-2010, 04:40 AM

Hayley looked around for someone else and saw a girl with long white hair standing looking around. Hayley walked over to her and smiled. "Hi. I'm Hayley. Wanna be room mates with me and Ella?" She said, pointing at Ella and smiling again.

OriginalSin
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-25-2010, 04:42 AM

"Sounds like a plan to me! It's really nice to meet you Yukki. But I've already said that. Ignore me, I babble when Im nervous" at which point Ebony literally had to force herself to shut up and simply smile at Yukki and hope that she didnt think she was crazy. She looked to Tali and smiled. "Are you coming looking at our room?" She said merrily.
Ebony picked up her bags, which were scarce as the school had already had all of the girls larger, heavier bags delivered to their rooms... Which made Ebony wonder how they knew which rooms each student was going to be in and who they were going to room with. But she pushed her stupid mind babbling to one side and focussed on making her way through the bustling corridor to room two.

[[I have to go and do some stuff, but I'll be back in a few hours :P ]]

Last edited by OriginalSin; 06-25-2010 at 04:44 AM..

Hresvelgr

Old 06-25-2010, 04:43 AM

Soren looked t Hayley when she started to speak with her. "If you do not mind my wings probably knocking things over, Sure. My name is Soren." She introduced herself, smiling back. Giving the kind girl a short bow.

Mischa
my life is surrounded by music

Old 06-25-2010, 04:44 AM

Yumi didn't know what to do when they said you have to have roommates. Yumi has been alone for so long she didn't know how to approach anybody. Now she was even wondering if this was good idea to begin with. 'What am I supposed to do?' Yumi just felt scarred inside and wanted to runaway. She's just not that great at being around people she's never met also because she hasn't been around a lot people at all.

Zafiri Drakontas
*^_^*

Old 06-25-2010, 04:49 AM

Tali shyly smiled at Yuuki as she introduced herself, nodded at Ebony, and picked up her two small bags to take to the room. She had to work at dodging contact with others, lest her claustrophobia grow stronger than it already was in the crowded, bustling hallways. She also had to work at keeping up with the others as her small frame consequently had a smaller stride.

((I also have to get off for a while. It's 12:50 am here so i have to get to bed, but I'll be on tomorrow:) Plz try not to get too far ahead;)))

Last edited by Zafiri Drakontas; 06-25-2010 at 04:52 AM..

xvampknightx
Noob forever

Old 06-25-2010, 05:00 AM

"Let's go! I really wanna see what it's like!" Yuuki said, dragging her room mates to the room. "Ooh, ooh, ooh! This is SO cool!" Yuuki exclaimed, scampering around the room and looking at everything. "I call this bed!" She said, pouncing on the single bed in the corner by the bathroom. She grinned happily and continued to bounce on the bed.

Hresvelgr

Old 06-25-2010, 05:05 AM

((I'm going to change Roommate slightly. Not that I hate you two, But Mischa has no one >.>))

Soren noticed Yumi looking around confused. She turned back to her roommates. "Uhh, I may go room with her instead. She seems to be alone. Maybe we'll get rooms next to each other though." Soren told them. "I'm very sorry!" Soren gave the girls a small hug before going over to Yumi. "Hey, You want to pair up and be roommates? There is an odd number of people it seems."

Paramores1Fan
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-25-2010, 05:06 AM

"Looks like we have a room to ourselves." Hayley said to Ella and smiled. Hayley went to the councilor and told her the room mates. Hayley got their room number and she went back over to Ella. "We get room one." Hayley said and pulled Ella to their room.

Last edited by Paramores1Fan; 06-25-2010 at 05:10 AM..

OriginalSin
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-25-2010, 10:47 AM

Ebony giggled as Yukki dragged herself and Tali over to their room. Although she did brush into a few people on the way, nobody really seemed that bothered by it. She let Yukki open the door and then stared around in absolute wonder. It was the perfect girls room. There was a massive flat screen TV propped up on the wall, and next to it a stand with every DVD you could need, along with a DVD player of course. All of the bed sheets were a gorgeous green and girly pink, and the walls were all a softer, more subtle pink.
Ebony spotted the bed by the window, and the noticed Yukki bouncing on 'her bed' by the bathroom and wondered if Tali would mind if she had the bed nearest to the window. Ebony had always felt more connected to the outdoors, and sleeping near to a window made her feel comfortable. She walked over and plonked her things down on the bed that she wanted. "I hope you dont mind if I take this one" she grinned and sat down, realising too late that the bed was extremely squishy and soft, she slid off the end and onto the floor with a 'thud'. Ebony giggled like a loon and looked at her roommates and new friends.
"It's gunna be a great year. I can tell!"

Dino_RAWR
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 06-25-2010, 03:40 PM

Ella followed silently, fluttering her wings so she hovered off the ground instead of walking then she paused and gasped. "LOOK!" she said and pointed through a glass door that had a rain forest like habitat with a waterfall in it, a rainbow arching over it and tiny pixies darted from here to there and everything was green and colorful.

Zafiri Drakontas
*^_^*

Old 06-25-2010, 04:53 PM

Tali winced as she saw the coloring of the room, though there was nothing she could do about it. She gave another of her small smiles to Yuuki and Ebony's antics while also confirming that she wouldn't mind what bed she got. She walked over to her bed in the corner near the door and dropped her few bags on it. When Ebony mentioned that it was going to be a great year, Tali nodded her agreement, though she was a little hesitant, and subtley checked her ears and tail again, making sure that they were'nt visible.

Paramores1Fan
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-25-2010, 05:46 PM

Hayley giggled and waved at a little creature in the forest. Then she dragged Ella the rest of the way to their room. "Oh. My. Gosh. This is SO cool!" Hayley said, running over to a radio with a stack of CDs next to it. "Oh. My. Gosher. They have all my favorite bands!" Then Hayley ran over to the beds and jumped on the one nearest the window. "I call this one!" She bounced on the bed while Ella just stood in the doorway. "I am SO glad that our room isn't pink!" Hayley said happily looking around at their dark blue room. "The one next door is light pink and the bed stuff is light green." She babbled on, listening to the thoughts of the girls in the next room. "And look at the sheets and blanket! It's blue, so cool! And the carpet is light blue and sooo soft!" She said, slipping off her shoes and smiling at Ella.

xvampknightx
Noob forever

Old 06-25-2010, 05:53 PM

Yuuki wrinkled her nose at the color of the room. "I don't like pink. Oh well. This room is SO cool!" She said, still bouncing on the bed. "And this bed is perfect! Not too soft and long enough so that I won't hit my head if somehow I flip over." Yuuki laughed and smiled at her room mates. "This year IS gonna be awesome!" She said and walked over to the TV. "Oh my gosh. They have Death Note!" Yuuki squealed happily before running to the bathroom. "This bathroom is so cool! The shower is huge! And there's two sinks with a big mirror!" Yuuki said excitedly. Then she ran back out and bounced on her bed again, smiling happily at her room mates again.

Dino_RAWR
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 06-25-2010, 06:49 PM

Ella frowned. "I like red..." she said then smiled and ran hr fingers along her side of the room and made everything red. "all fixed up!" she said and smiled and took the only left over bed and fluttered her wings, hovering above it then slowly sitting down on the bed. "what is your favorite they have there?" she asked her.

Paramores1Fan
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-25-2010, 06:54 PM

"Favorite what? Thing in the room? Or like classes or something?" Hayley asked slightly confused. She shrugged. "My favorite thing in the room is that music over there." She said, pointing at the radio. "And my favorite class is probably.... I don't know. I think I'll like Free PE best." Hayley chuckled and dumped the contents of her backpack on her bed. "I am SO glad I didn't forget anything! I would be SO mad if I did." She said as she put her suitcase on the bed too. "We should unpack, dontcha think?"

Dino_RAWR
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 06-25-2010, 06:57 PM

"no i meant what is your favorite band..." she said and unpacked her stuff which consisted of a whole bunch of red outfits and shoes and hair ties and a few flutes and a odd looking guitar and she put them all away quickly then lay on her bed. "I already miss home a bit..." she mumbled. "i wish i could have brought Snowy here with me... i most definitely miss the big goose..." she said and sighed.

Paramores1Fan
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-25-2010, 07:05 PM

"Ooooh. Sorry. I wasn't paying attention. Hehe...." Hayley looked slightly embarrassed. "My favorite band is Tegan and Sara or Paramore." Hayley said happily. "They are sooo awesome!" Hayley got up and ran over to the radio. "I have the same name as Paramore's lead singer. That is SO cool! Here's one of my favorite Paramore songs." Hayley said, and popped in the first CD on the stack. Hayley went back to put her stuff away. Her guitar fell out of her suitcase and she quickly pushed it under the bed. She finished shoving her stuff in her small dresser and sat back on the bed, listening to Paramore.