Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-25-2010, 03:17 AM

"Calisto, I like that name...It's nice to meet you." she said and sighed as she watched him leave. I guess he doesn't want to talk to me...I don't blame him....who would talk to a green freak like me? she thought to herself and continued to eat. She soon finished her pancakes so continued to eat her cinnamon roll and drank some more milk. Shayla then looked up to find Calisto sitting next to her.
"Umm...hello again..." she said and listened to his question witch made her laugh a little.
"Wow, sorry that's just silly. No, I don't think they are trying to poison us...why? are they?!" she asked becoming panicked.

EmoMarionette
There's a man in the woods.

Old 07-25-2010, 03:30 AM

Yumi rolled out of bed as the alarm sounded. It was loud and she wasn't a big fan of loud. She usually stayed quiet and didn't want to talk to anyone. She stood up and pulled up her jacket sleeve which had fallen off her sleeve during the night. She stood on her tip toes to see herself in the mirror and began to brush her teeth. She spit the excess toothpasty saliva down the drain and rinsed it out. Yumi made her way down to the cafeteria and noticed there were already many students in there. She looked down and took a seat away from everyone. She pulled out a small notebook and stated doodling the children eating breakfast and chatting with one another. She sighed and picked at her food.

menwesha
*not so* fearless ninja

Old 07-25-2010, 04:20 AM

Falusian stared at the time and sighed,Noticing that there was only ten minutes left until first period."Ugh...I guess i won't eat this mourning." he said standing up from his bed, getting ready to leave the room for his first class.There was a bandage over his leg, covering his curse mark so no one would see it or even hoping no one would notice the bandages covering the leg anyways, he was an angel and angels always healed within seconds, making it hard to need bandages unless he was hiding something from everyone.His wings at the moment where not showing on him, making him at the moment look like a human around the other teens that he had never met before.
He was at the orphanage for about two years now, but for the last two years he had kept a low profile, only opening his wings at night, which was not very healthy for his wings as well.He hadn't had any friends last year so it made him feel like a new student around here.He wasn't sure if he should show anyone this year or just keep them out most of the year so he could keep the wings strong and healthy.He pulled a pair of clothing from his closet, changing into them and walking out towards the halls.

Shenji walked through the halls and sighed softly, humming a soft song as he walked through the halls, getting used to the orphanage.His eyes shifted around, trying to figure out what he was going to do while he waited for the time to teach class. He looked for something to do while the time passed.He kept his wings away so he wouldn't freak out any of the teenagers in the orphanage.He wasn't a child's person but he just figured he could act like himself.

Xx I-RAWR xX
"We had to learn how to bend wit...

Old 07-25-2010, 04:30 AM

Faylinn nodded and slowly stood. She pushed in the chair and slowly walked over to Yuko. Faylinn shook her head. " I don't know Yuko.....we only have 10 minutes left and I'm not sure if we should go outside. I mean we have science next and it's at least 2 minutes away from the outside if we run. How about we just walk through the halls for a bit?"She asked as her voice grew soft.

Ai stared at her surroundings with her large blood colored eyes. She wasn’t really thinking about anything and it seemed the only thing for her to do is just walk around the halls for a bit until it was time for Math. Ai suddenly stopped when she saw someone in front of her. She must have been in enough of a daze not to notice this boy. She kept quiet as she repositioned her back-pack and continued walking behind the boy.

Cal burst into laughter as he saw her expression change from disbelief to horror. He quickly patted her shoulder and shook his head. "I don't believe so. I think my friends over there just likes to listen to stupid gossip and spread it around."He said as he continued to laugh. When he finished he quickly ate the last few pieces of his pancake and chugged his milk." So what grade are you in Shayla?"He asked.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-25-2010, 04:38 AM

Shayla looked at him laugh and rolled her eyes.
"Hmph!" she said throwing away her empty plate and milk carton. She looked over to the friend he was talking about and then looked back at him surprise he was talking to her.
"If he was my friend I would tell him to stop acting stupid..." she said. Shayla had a short temper but she was able to control it at times like now.
"Well Calisto, I go to the seventh grade...I look like I belong in eighth, I know." she said and smiled at him a bit shocked to feel him pat her shoulder.
"What about you Calisto? what grade are you in, also aren't you freaked out by me? I mean...I'm green..." she said hoping he wouldn't get mad or anything.

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 07-25-2010, 04:48 AM

Jace watched her go and felt his stomach rumble and he looked at Ethan. "I am going to go and eat." he said and left without another word. He headed to the cafateria and grabbed a plate full of bacon and some milk. That was all he needed and he never had to worry about gaining weight. He then looked around for a table and saw a somewhat clear table with a green girl and boy there. He walked over and sar down across from the girl and nodded a hello before he started to eat his bacon.

Darkest Hour
I really don't like you right no...
Send a message via MSN to Darkest Hour

Old 07-25-2010, 05:06 AM

Yuko bit her lip and sighed.Her eagerness fading as we speak.'Alright..where to first?'She asked as she lead them out of the lunchroom back into the hallway not really wanting to run into anyone at the moment.Perhaps class would be a breez today.Yuko looked around,and the hallways seemed empty.That was a surprise.'Hey,are we all hanging out this afternoon after we do homework?...Well thats if we get homework.'Yuko said with a slight chuckle.Homework on the first day seemed crazy to her but then again,that was just her jugement.

Louise walked along side of them and once they reached the door she watched the two converse.Louise raised a eyebrow.Yuko must have wanted to go outside really bad,after all she already knew she wasn't much for a inside person.Louise played around with the songs on her ipod,then she heard Yukos question.'We'll proably end up hanging out this afternoon...after all..it would be crazy to have homework on the first day.'Louise said in a mellow tone.She wasn't really a morning person,so she didn't care what they had to do in class today.

menwesha
*not so* fearless ninja

Old 07-25-2010, 05:31 AM

As Falusian walked towards his math class, he looked back for a moment to see a girl behind her and stopped for a moment.He smiled softly and turned towards Ai."um...Hello."He said softly, quickly staring down at his band-aids,making sure they didn't fall off his one leg.He sighed in relief then quickly stared back up at her, seeming a little confused on what to say to her.He wasn't much of a talker but he tried to get a conversation started if he could."Are you new here?"He asked softly, feeling quite nervous right now.He still wasn't sure he could show his wings to everyone or even anyone.He scratched his back softly, trying to get rid of the pain in his back from keeping his wings a secret.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 07-25-2010, 05:44 AM

Faylinn followed close behind the two. She wasn't much of a talk,although she liked to listen to the conversations Yuko and Louise shared. She strayed from her thoughts when she heard Yukos question. Of course Louise answered quickly,she always did when her sisters asked something. " Well.....maybe."She whispered.

Ai stopped in the hallway when she noticed the boy speaking directly to her. She waited till he finished speaking before walking up to the boy."Hello....and to answer your question I am not. I’ve been here for 1 year 3 days 43 minutes and 16 seconds."She replied. Ai tilted her head to the side when she saw him scratch his back. She quickly noticed how uncomfortable he was....although she didn't exactly know why. "Is there something wrong?"Ai asked.

Calisto chuckled at her reaction and her comment about his friend. He glanced over and a few laughs escaped his throat when he saw the glare his friend was giving him. He quickly retaliated back when he stuck his tongue out and made the L over his forehead. Cal quickly looked back at Shayla with a confused look when he heard her question. " Well first I'm in 8th and second why would i be freaked out. Sure your bigger than a normal 7th grade girl but I've seen much more weird things than being green."He said with a chuckle. Cal shifted his eyes from Shayla to a boy who had just taken a seat across Shayla."Hey."Cal said.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-25-2010, 05:54 AM

Shayla listened to him then nodded.
"I see....but I'm GREEN isn't that a bit creepy?" she asked then followed his gaze to see another boy.
"Oh, umm...hello." she said and smiled at him. This is weird, now everyone wants to talk to the green girl. she thought to herself but shook her head as if to remove that thought. She turned back to Calisto and petted his head.
"It's nice to know that you aren't scared of me, most people would run away at the sight of a green person." she said and chuckled as she saw what he did to his friend who was glaring at them.
"What's his problem? he doesn't want you talking to girls?" she asked.

Darkest Hour
I really don't like you right no...
Send a message via MSN to Darkest Hour

Old 07-25-2010, 06:02 AM

Yuko sighed softly.'Alright...well do you want to start heading to class Faylinn?'Yuko asked tilting her head slightly.She really wasn't game for class today but class was about to start and well,she didn't feel like just standing around doing anything at all.She then stared at her eyes..they seemed deep in thought so Yuko tried not to break into her thoughts.

Lousie watched the two converse and tried not to be a big mouth and converse with the two aswell.She wanted to hurry up and get the day over with so she could go and plop down in her bed for a few hours.After all,thats what seemed like the best thing to do on a day like this.

Palmoun

Old 07-25-2010, 06:11 AM

Haves tiger ears twitches when he heard the two say high to him. He was t a fan of making friends but maybe he could have one or two. "hey." he said as he started to chew in a piece of fat from the bacon. It tasted good and it made him smile as he ate it. His tail twitched as he ate it and wondered if anyone would freak out if he tryed to eat them. It wasn't his fault he wanted to it was just instincts.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 07-25-2010, 06:30 AM

Faylinn nodded. "Yeah I think we should. We only have a couple minutes before class starts."She said and shifted her gaze from Yuko to Louise. "I'll see you later Louise."She whispered. Faylinn quickly took a few steps backwards before spinning around,making her large tail swish with her movements. Faylinn started down the hall and only stopped for Yuko to catch up.

Cal shook his head. "Your not creepy at all. Believe me....in this place you learn to get past outer looks and learn who the person is from the inside. It’s much better that way....if people judged others in this place just by there looks. No one would make friends."he said with a serious tone. A small smile quickly appeared on his lips when she heard her comment. "No. He's just angry at me because I ditched him. He clearly knows I don't like rumors although he tell me them all the time. He is so stupid at times."Calisto said with a chuckle. Cal stood and looked back at the two. "We should get going It's almost time for class to start."Cal said.

menwesha
*not so* fearless ninja

Old 07-25-2010, 07:42 AM

Falusian smiled at her answer to his question"I see, i guess i never met you earlier then" he said softly then looked at her as he was asked if he was 'ok'.he nodded softly, trying to come up with a quick excuse."oh, i didn't sleep well last night so i guess my back hurts today."He said softly.Not wanting to talk about his wings or even show them at the moment"its kind of normal for me i guess, but i have pretty much gotten used to it so it isn't as much of a bother as it was before."He said, telling a soft lie because even though his pain was usually there, it got worse as he hid his wings more.He now wondered for a moment"I'm Falusian, whats your name?"He asked softly, a friendly smile on his face

Last edited by menwesha; 07-25-2010 at 07:59 AM..

EmoMarionette

Old 07-25-2010, 03:33 PM

Yumi finally finished her breakfast and looked up long enough to catch the time. She only had five minutes to get to math class. In her mind she was saying, "Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! I'm going to be be laaaaaaate!" but all that came out was a long quiet whimper. Yumi couldn't remember the last time she spoke real words out loud. When ever a teacher called on her, which was very rare, she would look down, as if not knowing the answer. Yumi was a very smart person and got very good grades, but as for socializing, it would take a miracle for there to be someone she could talk to. She was rushing to her math class, seeing people talking in the hallways. She stopped for a few seconds to catch her breath.

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 07-25-2010, 04:23 PM

Yukina shighed as she walked down the hallShe looked at her class schedual."phys-ed?",she said annoyed.But sighed as she headded for the gym.Once there she looked around nervously and sat down."where the hec is Shun?",she mutterd to herself.

Kinshi sighed softly as he headed for the gym."An early morning jog should do me just fine",he said streaching.Once in side the gym he looked around and spotted Yukina.'a new face',he thought to himself and headed over to her."hello there",he said in a polite tone.

Yukina jumped looking at him."uh ...um hi..",she replied as her brother entered.

Shun enetered and sighed.He had just made it.Smileing he went to his sisted and Kinshi."gtreat Yukina your makeing friends!"

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-25-2010, 05:33 PM

Shayla looked at him and smiled some more when he told her that she wasn't creepy. "Thanks a lot Calisto, you're a very nice person....you don't even know me and you're still very nice. That's good...there should be more people like you in the world." she said and nodded at him.
"You have a good point there Calisto..." she said and chuckled at his answer to his comment.
"Oh really? well, if he believes stupid rumors, then he clearly is a stupid person!" she said and laughed a bit as she looked at Calisto's friend. Shayla frowned and sighed as she stood up with them.
"I guess you're right....I hope we meet again Calisto...it was very nice talking to you." she said and waved at them both before going off to find her class.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 07-25-2010, 06:06 PM

Ai only did a small nod to his words about his back ache. It seemed he was a bit nervous talking about it so she decided to let it go. Ai soon noticed that many people where now walking down the hallways,which indicated it was almost time for class. She quickly looked back at that boy who introduced himself as Falusian. " My name is Ai."She said in a quite monotone voice. "I think I better get going. Class will soon start."She said.

Calisto nodded and waved back as he emptied his tray and walked out of the cafeteria. His first class was math.....great. He already knew where the class was since he had been here for 2 years now. It took him no time at all to find the classroom. Cal took a seat in the front as he usually always did. Although he didn't care to much for math he was always eager to answer the teachers questions.

EmoMarionette

Old 07-25-2010, 06:16 PM

Yumi noticed more kids walking down the hallway. She caught her breath and began walking again. She sighed and though to herself Just blend in with everyone else and no one will talk to you. she entered the classroom and there were only a couple of other people in there. She shut the door behind her and found a nice seat in the back. She took out her notebook and started to draw the empty desk in front of her. She was content with everything the way it was. It was quiet and that made yumi smile slightly.

menwesha
*not so* fearless ninja

Old 07-25-2010, 06:31 PM

Falucian nodded softly,"its ok, i gotta go too.Don't wanna be late on the first day of school."He said softly and then smiled at Ai."See you later."He said, laughing slightly and then waved goodbye, running off to class.He was glad he met someone, actually getting a short conversation with this girl.His blue eyes sparkled softly and his heart soared, Hoping he might make friends this year.He now searched for his first period class, unsure exactly where it was.He looked to see if any other people where headed off to math class right now.He also stared down at his leg, making sure noone would step on his bandaids, showing the curse mark on his leg.It could freak someone out.His back still bothered him but he didn't care as much anymore.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-25-2010, 07:36 PM

Shayla began to walk over to her first class, Science.
"Yay!, get to learn about bacteria and other disturbing things." she said and reached her class. Like always, she was received with stared and whispers. Shayla sighed sadly and took a seat at the back and began to take notes. Science was her strong point since her parents were scientists....she didn't really help others though because she was too focused on her work. She looked around at the class and then continued with her work, careful not to go off into dream land.

Palmoun

Old 07-25-2010, 07:59 PM

Jace finished his food and headed to his class a little bit late. He didn't really care everyone was just either going to stare or ignore him. He soon got there and class had already started but he just crouched and made his way to the back so he could pretend he had been there all the time. He sat down next to the green gril from before and smiled at her before he started to carve stuff onto the desk with his claws.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-25-2010, 08:27 PM

Shayla noticed out of the corner of her eye, that the boy from lunch had arrived late. Being late was something that she tried to make sure never happened, but when she did come late...she would beat herself up for it. It wasn't the best thing to do, but she did it anyway. She then saw him smile at her and she smiled back. She watched him carve things into his desk and smiled more. It was nice to see the things he carved but then forced herself to continue working.

Palmoun

Old 07-25-2010, 08:39 PM

Jace smilred when he saw the girl look over at him and what he was carving. So far he had carved a wolf howling so far and it was very detailed. He was very artistic when it came to carving since it was the one thing that kept his mind off of trying to eat everyone. He was planning on carving a moon, mountains in the background and trees into the desk and hopped it would look good. He then looked over at hte girl and waved slightly since he didn't think of her as food. He could feel that she was powerfull and could possibly match him in a fight.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-25-2010, 08:53 PM

Shayla waved back at him and quickly finished her work and went to turn it in. Then she sat back down and smiled as she continued to watch him carve things.
"That's so cool....it's coming out very nice." she whispered so that the teacher wouldn't hear them. She wondered what his name was...she never really asked him for his name at breakfast but knew that he had a thing for bacon. That thought made her chuckle quietly and she watched him carve carefully. It was so beautifully detailed...the wolf, the moon...everything.