Soturo Ayami
Magistrate
Send a message via AIM to Soturo Ayami Send a message via Yahoo to Soturo Ayami

Old 10-12-2010, 10:20 PM

Anansi was interested. What manner of mayhem was to befall the characters today. He could hear the shouts and the noises coming from outside. As a spider Anansi crawled effortlessly from a slip in the book and was on his way. The little black spider would be more the unnoticed on his way to the chaos in the area. As he got further away from the only actual human here his form shifted into a slightly bigger spider about the size of a medium sized dog as he made his way to the ceiling.

All eyes on the cause of the chaos he spotted a small group of characters surrounded by a party of orcs. Well that was a surprise. His form shifted again as he be came a larger spider, more close to the size of a small car and quickly weaving a netted web he dropped it over the three (shield and all) who were trapped and pulled them up to the ceiling. His spiders face seemed to grin as he gaze down at them and the orcs were unable to get to them as they sat in his web.

"What have you been getting into?" He asks.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 10-12-2010, 11:26 PM

Ain gave a small growl, narrowing his eyes. He looked at Refilwe. "I, don't think you'd be good in this sort of sittuation. Stay here." he said, placing the book down, having seen something slip out. This was not good. It sounded really bad. He glanced back at the boy, debating before he gave another growl of irritation. "Damn it. They never stay in their books. With any luck. you'll be eaten or something. Come with me, and swear you won't repeat anything. I mean.." at this he gave a slightly off smile. "people get lost in books all the time." he said before grabbing his arm, heading to the direction of the noises. "What is going on here??" he asked before looking at Anansi and the other fellow. He grinned a little. "Ah, hello there." he said cheerfully, completely differently from before before his expression then again seemed pissed off for a second. "Who took out the orcs?" he asked, rather calmly before he threw some sort of energy ball at the orcs, making them disappear completely, and where they were standing were pages instead.Seeing the damage the orcs had done, his eye twitched. It would take forever to get this fixed!! And then there was the boy. He glanced over at him. "You're dreaming." he said bluntly.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-12-2010, 11:36 PM

Mathew blinked up at the spider. "I'm not sure if I should be thanking you or trying to telaport away with the group...." Then he saw Ain. "AIN I don't know they were out when I got up stairs useally there only 10 but there like 100..... I think who ever took them out has to be dead by now. No way they lived."

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-12-2010, 11:46 PM

"I demand to be put down and to know where i am at!!!!!" Chris yelled in frustration as he slipped his gun back into the holster, seeing as the main threat was taken care of, he then saw that he wasn't being placed on the ground so he shifted into a small bat and slipped out of the net/shield, sreetching as he flapped around, not likeing the fact that they had him in a small space. He then landed in front of this Ain and shifted back into a human as he glared at the man, it was clear that he was pissed and as a pissed person he was ready to strike when nessasary. "You, commoner, tell me where i am at and don't feed me that it is a dream crap. this is far to real to be a dream." he said to the man as he got into his face about everything.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 10-12-2010, 11:51 PM

Ain growled, narrowing his eyes at the character. He didn't even flinch or anything at the look, returning it tenfold. He was far too pissed at the moment now. It was almost like he had split personalities, from how fast he switched in between."You have no right to address me as that. And shut up, you are far out of your realm." he said in a cam voice. He could easily dispose of the male as easily as he'd done the orcs. That wouldn't be the problem. The problem would be in front of the students and they might ask questions. He almost sighed, glancing over at the others. "Well, I'll figure that out later. Right now. " he started before looking at the guy. "What is your name first, and where did you come from? You are, at school." he said, smirking lightly before he took a step back.

Soturo Ayami
Magistrate

Old 10-13-2010, 12:17 AM

Refilwe's eyes widened as he followed after Ain. Those were gun shots he heard. Real gun shots. He knew a gun shot when he heard one, he had been hunting before and his mother kept one along with a aray of weapons that she decorated the house with. Slightly more frightened then he had been, he continued to follow the librarian as they came towards what looked like...orcs? Yes they were definitely Orcs.

They were standing there trying to get at something on the ceiling. His eyes followed up to the ceiling as he caught sight of something that almost made him scream. He covered his mother with both hands as he gazed at the large spider hanging from the ceiling holding three people. He hadn't seen them before an what the hell was going on? How were..?

His head jerked in the direction of Ain as he told him he was dreaming. He didn't believe him, not at all but he was too frightened to say so or otherwise. He backed up a bit into a book shelf.

Anansi grinned at them. "Don' worry chil'. Yo'll be safe wit me." He said his head shifting into a more human shape. "Ah Ain! Welcome!" He shouted to the man boisterously. He watched at one of them slipped through the netting. Oh well if he wanted to be food it's be his own fault. He was a bit snipish anyway.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-13-2010, 12:18 AM

Chris was pissed off at this point that his balled up fist was shaking from the anger, then it pissed him off even more when the guy asked him what his name ws and what book he came from, as if he knew what book, he didn't even know he was in a book. "Tch! Like i would tell you that." he said to the man in an icey tone as he forced himself to turn away and began to walk off, the book he was from was buried underneath a shelf of books at the moment, he rather didn't care very much, either way. He couldn't believe that there were two people here that would dare treat him as a lesser being, after all he was royalty, soon to have his kingdom and everything back once he figures out how to get back.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-13-2010, 12:30 AM

"Ain thanks for the help, I'll help clean up later. Oh There about 20 orcs froze up the top floor that will be coming down in 20min if you don't turn them to paper as well." Once the orcs were finally turned to paper Mathew looked to the spider. "Thanks but I have to go explain things to the other prince he to up-a-d for his own good." He Teleaport the to the ground next to Chris. Then let go of her. "You can go every you like but I need to talk to him. Mathew moved over to Chris and lightly touched his hand. "Hi.... Sorry about earlier but your life was in danger and well I didn't have time to answer any questions from you. But if you like we can go over to a study room and you can ask away."

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 10-13-2010, 12:37 AM

Lily watched all this with a sigh, shivering as the orcs were removed. It always filled her with fear… that some day… some day she might have to go back. To the book where she wouldn’t die once but over, and over, and over, in painful ways that most could not even imagine. Sighing she would look between the spider and Mathew, frowning a little.

As Mathew let her down she nodded, muttering a soft “Thanks…” She trailed off, looking at the spider. She was a little nervous about how easily he’d picked her up. It reminded her of a room she’d been trapped in with many many spiders. Turning to look at the princes she rolled her eyes, “… I’m so glad not to be royalty…” She said more to herself then anything. She glanced to Ain nervous but saying quietly “Can I help?”

Soturo Ayami
Magistrate

Old 10-13-2010, 12:54 AM

Refilwe still couldn't believe what he was seeing. His hand still over his mouth his eye kept trailing over the five of them, and the fact that Sin had just turned about ten orcs into paper. He heard them saying something about books and then something about a prince. He wasn't really catching much of anything.

Anansi just shrugged as he lowered himself to the floor. "Oh der' are more den?" He muttered as he shifted into a man about 6'2" in traditional African garb. He noticed they were ignoring the little cowering thing not standing ten feet from them. What a mess. He shrugged his shoulders and clapped a hand down on Ain's shoulder a few time, like a pat. He raised an eyebrow at both men. They both seemed rather arrogant but then again he was himself, he would not say anything about their behavior. "How has your day been?"

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-13-2010, 01:41 AM

Chris stopped in his tracks as Mathew touched his hand, he automaticly took his gun out the holster, placing the barrel under Mat's chin, cocked the gun back as he glared the man down. "Don't you ever, and i mean ever touch me again." he said coldly to Mat as he uncocked the gun and placed it back into his holster, it was clear that he was still mad and pissed and that he had a slight issue with people touching him. "Tch! School, why would i be at a school? I had private tutors and passed everything. Besides i know a libary when i see one." Chris mumbled to him self as he changed from pissed into a thoughtful mood, walking slowly down one of the many isilles of books as he did so.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-13-2010, 01:55 AM

Mathew shook as the gun was place under his chin and he let go of Chris shaking and scared. But he still had to tell the boy what was going on. This seem to be his first trip out of his book and well he had a lot to learn. Once the gun was removed he breathe a sigh of relief. "Well we are in a school this is the school library. You are from a book just like I am. Your a prince same as me just from two different stories." He sighed.

"Those orcs you saw were from the lord of the rings books and well not very nice and would have ate you if give the chance. The guys Ain the one who was turning them in to paper is the book keeper. He protects us... well the books and because we are characters us as well. But He get angry when his books are out of order like what the orcs where doing."

Mathew sighed following Chris away from the group as he talked. "We don't know why we come to life from the books we just do. But you should stay inside this place because its really is a world you don't know out there." He simply said following Chris. "Do you understand me?"

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-13-2010, 02:33 AM

Chris turnned his stone blue gaze onto Mathew, it was clear that the man had hit a spot that wasn't supposed to be touched by anyone, no matter who they were. "Look who ever you claim to be. I am Prince Christopher Wyeth of Broken Moon, i wasn't talking to you and i didn't ask you any questions. So next time don't speak unless your spoken to, Got it? Besides your just spoutting nosense. This is just merely a part of my kingdom, that you a what ever you are, have brought me to so i may find away to become king." he said to the man in his icy tone, dismissing him as if he were a servant, turnning away from him as he turnned and walked down another isile, picking a book off a shelf that had the word king on it, and some other words but he didn't pay attention it.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 10-13-2010, 02:39 AM

Ain glanced over at Matt and nodded. "I'll take care of that soon enough. But damn.. My poor books." he said, sniffing a little. He almost sighed, ignoring the ignorant new boy. He'd have to figure out about the book he came out of, but the personality seemed familiar. He knew where to start. "Lily, if you mind, can you help pick the pages off the floor? I'll deal with the orcs soon at the second level." he said, glancing over at the girl when he addressed her. He turned his attention to Refilwe, somewhat worried. He seemed to be in some form of shock. No wonder. He smirked, though his eyes were worried. "I don't suppose we can ask you to not say anything about this." he stated before sighing. "Anasi, would you mind holding off the orcs, while I try and settle things with the boy? And, I've been better. Someone wrote in the seven leagues under the sea book yesterday. Lets just say. They weren't happy." he muttered, shaking his head.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-13-2010, 02:46 AM

"Don't you dare dismiss me like a servant my name is Mathew France James Prince and soon to be king of Cloverleaf. If your going to act so childishness I'll turn you in to a damn frog like the witchs do in the fairy tails. So listen up good, your not in your king and no you can't treat people like they don't matter. We do matter." Mathew stumbler uke side was coming up not liking being over looked. He did think the man looked very sexy but he could not think about that now. He had to get his point across.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 10-13-2010, 02:55 AM

Lily nodded, replying absently “of course.” She would turn, picking up the pages and inwardly hoping that eventually he’d care for her… Not because she genuinely liked Ain in particular above any other, she feared relationships honestly, but because if he liked her as a person or a friend if you will he couldn’t send her back… No one could send someone they liked to her fate, hell few could even send an enemy.

Glancing towards the princes she couldn’t help but laugh a little and shake her head. “Poor matt… looks like talking to a stone…” She then turned back to the pages, picking up the last one and sitting the pages on a shelf before glancing to see how the spider was doing holding back the orcs. She prayed she’d never have to use her powers in front Ain… he looked at her too closely….

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-13-2010, 03:08 AM

Chris couldn't help but laugh at Mathew, threatening in turnning him into a frog, it was just the most laughable thing to him, he was a shifter and could easily shift back into a human if he wantted to, the thought of some threatening him was laughable too. "Turn me into a frog, it wouldn't be the first time i have been one. You don't matter to me, the only thing that matters is me figureing ut on how to be king." he said to the boy in an amused voice as he ran a hand through his black hair, flipping the book open as he began to thumb through it, seeing that it was a stupid book on different kings, he snapped it shut and shoved back on the shelf in a random place as he looked for a different one. "Your only suppose to speak when spoken too, as all people lower then me are suppose to, Mathew." he said to the kid as he spat his name out like it was bad tasting food.

Soturo Ayami
Magistrate

Old 10-13-2010, 03:21 AM

Anansi grinned bowing slightly as he made his way to where the orcs were. "I can imagine Captain Nemo had a few choice words for you." he says grinning while he continued on his way towards the stair way. He would just tie up the orcs. Or scare them as one of their giant spiders as he again shifted into a black spider that was about the size of a car. The orcs from Lord of the Rings knew enough to be afraid of the giant spiders that lived there he would be no different.

Refilwe watched as the two walked off to argue. They were very calm about what was happening. Did this happen all the time? From the way they were all talking it did. He hadn't moved or even breathed with how surprised he was. He just stayed with his back to the bookshelf he was leaning on. "I...I...I..."

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 10-13-2010, 03:27 AM

Talking to a stone… “ Lily repeated with a chuckle as she heard the prince. Honestly she found him more amusing then anything. She then glanced to the panicking Refi. Walking over she’d touch Refi’s shoulder gently and glancing to Ain. “I can walk him home…. I need to head home soon anyway….” She said quietly, glancing to Refilwe. “Okay sweetie calm down, I know it‘s weird but panicking wont do any good.” she said quietly, trying to comfort him.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-13-2010, 03:30 AM

"Fine then you asked for it." Mathew cast his spell on Chris changing him in to a green little frog. Mathew could control the spell and glared down at the frog. "Don't act so high and might your just a character from a book like the rest of us. So calm down I don't like you treating me poorly because you think your better then me. We are the same the same I say." Mathew crossed his arms stumblingly. The spell would stop Chris from changing shape for a total of 10 minutes. His spell never did last to long which was a major problem seeing what he had to deal with from day to day.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 10-13-2010, 03:30 AM

Ain laughed lightly, shaking his head. "A few would be accurate. More or less along the lines of feeding me to the giant squid. But I straightened it out." he said before the male left to take care of the orcs. He looked at Refilwe, looking worried. "Now, first things first... Breathe." he said, suddenly worried. This would be bad. He glanced over at Lily before shaking his head. "You live where now? I'll drop you both off soon. But for now.. I can't let either of you leave." he muttered. Too risky. He looked at Refilwe before he snapped his fingers, a glass of water appearing. He offered the boy the drink, maybe it would help him.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-13-2010, 03:45 AM

Chris of course being who he was tried to shift back into a human but was unable to until 10 minutes later, which he ended up as a naga, only because he was pissed and wantted to hurt the prince for it. His tail wrapped quickly up the mans leg, the tip of it was sitting on his shoulder as he dragged the man closer to him, squeezing him. "The same my ass, your just a commoner that claims to be a prince and insists on irking me until i squeeze the life out of you!" he said angrily to him as he squeezed him even tighter before shifting back into a human, his hand had a hold of his shirt, which he used to shove the man away from him, he then turnned and walked down another isile, to be away from the so called prince.

Soturo Ayami
Magistrate

Old 10-13-2010, 04:02 AM

Refilwe's eyes darted to the girl. She seemed nice enough but he was a bit in panic mode right now. He wasn't normally one to have panic attacks but this was an exception. He was staring down at his hands then the floor. His heart was in a rush. He took Ain's advice and just took a deep breath. He dropped his hands to his sides forcing himself to calm down.

His eyes slid from Lily's to Ain's. "I-I-I-I'm fine..." He mutters nervously fiddling with his hair as he took it down he shook it around his head. "I won't..I won't tell any one." Refilwe's eyes drop back down to the ground as stood there. He took the glass of water offered to him, it shook in his hands. This was just too surreal for him.

----

Anansi having tied up most of the orcs and scared most of the rest of them back into their little holes walked over to where the boys were arguing. He cocked his head at the now naga, then human boy walk away. He followed his legs a lot heavier then they were before. He followed the boy along the book shelves next to him. "Mah, baebe. What tis de matter?"

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-13-2010, 04:16 AM

Mathew started to scream out in pain as he was being squeezed by the naga tail. "Stop it stop you need to listen to me...." Then he was roughly pushes away and end up knocking over a book shelf and stumbling over the books. His whole body was hurting and he looked at the other prince and glared. This meant war fine the prince won't listen he would make him listen. Mathew snapped his fingers and the books case was back the way it was before he fell in to it. Then he chased after that damn prince. "KNOCK IT OFF YOU PURPLE MONKEY DISH WASHER!!!!!!" He was so mad he could not think of a good swear word so he decide to just say any thing.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 10-13-2010, 04:17 AM

Ain seemed a bit more relieved when he spoke. "Not that many would believe you, but I'd rather not risk it." he said, frowning before he took the boy's shoulder. "Come on... I suppose, you need some sort of answers? Or are you still in the state of panic?" he asked, looking vaguely amused. It had been a while since they've had someone discover the secret of the library. He moved a little, making Refilwe take his back from the bookcase. They were a bit too close to the horror section, and he was sure ghosts would freak the boy out even more. Or worse, some murderers. "Sit."