MacSen191
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-02-2012, 11:07 PM

Doctor Who and Stargate SG-1 is my all time fav tv Shows.
Movie I would say is, lately it's been the Transformers series... but I think that is cuz I'm watching them on movie nights with my family.

Tsukiko225

Old 12-06-2012, 12:52 AM

well my favorite movies would prolly b lord of the rings as for tv shows im not sure dont watch them a lot.

invertqueen7
The Anime Lover And Artist

Old 12-08-2012, 05:53 AM

My favorite movie...?

1.) Barefoot Gen
It's a animated movie (style similar to studio ghibli) about the bombing of Hiroshima and how one boy and his mom (plus another boy who joined their family) survives it. It's a very sad movie, but i thought it was a great one! whoever wants to watch it can, just look on youtube for it. There's a 2nd movie, which takes place about 2-5 years later after the bombing.

2.) Power Puff Girls: The Movie
Do I even need to explain this one?? Basically, it's where one lonely scientist (and his monkey, who turns out to be Mojo-Jojo later on) decide to try and make three 'perfect' little girls. With sugar, spice, and everything nice, as he's mixing it he accidentally adds a Chemical X and makes superhero girls instead. The three girls are Blossom (red), Bubbles (blue), and Buttercup (green). My favorite character is Bubbles, 'cause I like blue.

3.) Kimi No Todoke (Real-Life version)
I didn't see the actual anime, but I saw an ad for it in a anime review magazine and decided to check it out but got this movie instead. It's the story of a girl who is bullied by others due to rumors that she can 'see and summon ghosts' and that she is 'cursed'. Eventually, the guy she's crushing on helps her out and then gets two friends who actually see the good side of her. A lot of other stuff happens, you'll have to watch it to find out! (I usually HATE real-life takes on anime series / anime movies, but this one was an exception...it was SO beautiful!)

4.) Blood: The Last Vampire
Eh..I like both the real-life version and the anime version. It's the story of a half-vampire who uses a sword to fight demons (blood-suckers) while trying to get to her main goal, the strongest one of them all: Oni-Gen. Its' a good movie, you should watch it! :3

5.) Metropolis
If you haven't seen this, then YOU HAVE NO SOUL (hey, just my opinion here). It's the story of a boy and his detective uncle who try to de-bunk a mystery when the boy and the uncle get separated and the boy finds a girl who is literally glowing! He then tries to run away with the girl, since both are being hunted. Set in a mecha-themed future where robots do most of the work, this movie is beautiful and grossly mechanical yet very sad to see through to the end.

...That's all i can think of for now...but those are my fave movies! :3

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to Pa-pancake

Old 01-03-2013, 11:36 AM

Pan's new thing is to watch criminal minds!!! Pan has been watching and rewatching it for a few weeks now and though it isn't something Pan would normally go for, the storyline is amazing! The character development is more evident than normal FBI/CSI kind of tv series and how they solve the murders and stuff is so interesting.

Pan loves the way they talk to each other. It doesn't make them seem all superhuman. Some characters are a little too unbelievable but then again, that is what brings out the personality of the cast. It makes one think about how that there really are so many psychos out there just waiting to hunt you down. And it does make Pan shiver a little... Especially when PAn is watching it alone at night and she has to go out of her room to the ladies... Pan's hallway is dark ^^"

But yea, Pan hates that season 8 is now still running... so she has to wait for it to be over to marathon it... Pan would not be able to be left hanging >.<

Rukia Kuchiki-
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Rukia Kuchiki-

Old 01-04-2013, 04:34 AM

Roswell *.* Love this show.

CrossHatch
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-07-2013, 07:01 PM

I know it's not on anymore, but I will forever and always love House M.D.!! I was obsessed with that show, watched it from day one... I was like a fountain of House knowledge, everyone would call to ask questions about it! I could tell you what season it was just by what cane he was using, tiny details of an episode? I could tell ya what season and what disc it was! XD

I miss that show. As far as shows on air now? I'm obsessed with Face Off... mainly because of Glenn Hetrick being a sexy man best... just sayin, lol. Also because I really want to do special effects makeup.

Aldetha
True fan that provides cool air ...

Old 01-26-2013, 01:17 PM

movies would be harry potter series and the upcoming thg series
tv shows would be the big bang theory and grey's anatomy, and dexter

unknown.exe
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-03-2013, 09:05 PM

BBC Sherlock (It's Sherlock Holmes with more sass than a diva), The Office, and SNL are the only shows I watch on TV at the moment . u.

monsteryrawr
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-04-2013, 03:37 PM

TV Shows.
How I Met Your Mother, Castle, The Big Bang Theory, Ghost Whisperer (I don't like how they end), White Collar, Doctor Who, Gilmore Girls, Gossip Girl (every girl needs a guilty pleasure), The Nanny, and some more that I can't remember right now.

I used to enjoy Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead too, but I just haven't got the time to watch em again.

I'm watching this political drama show called House of Cards, I wasn't really interested at first (it's a political drama, not really my forte) but it was really interesting. And I wanted to try watching Scandal, I heard it's pretty good.

Visforviolet
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-06-2013, 04:50 PM

The Walking Dead is a recent favorite of mine. I don't think I have been so hooked on a show since Smallville and Supernatural. ^^

opalistic8
The artist in training ;)

Old 04-09-2013, 03:20 AM

My favourite TV shows (at the moment) are Doctor Who, Supernatural and The Big Bang Theory; I love all the wit and humour in all of them, and I adore the storylines in DW and SN.

My favourite movie at the moment is probablyyyy... Hm. That one is a toughie. Probably something with zombies. And humour. ... Shaun of the Dead? My favourite movie will change in about twenty seconds, though, so don't hold me to that XD

KittyCat18
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-16-2013, 03:42 AM

My favorite TV show is a tie between Lost and Once Upon a Time. I loved lost from the first episode. It's a show that makes you think and I know a lot of people who dislike it because they don't give you all the answers to your questions; it makes you guess. I like that! Once Upon a Time is about a bunch of fairy tale characters coming to our world and there are so many interesting twists. It's hard not to love it!

My favorite movie is Harry Potter or the Lord of the Rings. I cannot choose between the two, they are a complete and utter tie for me. They both have their uniqueness and awesomeness!

Wyntre
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-14-2013, 06:58 AM

I'd have to say... Little Nicky. I've always loved Adam Sandler's acting, and this one was amazing the first time I saw it... Like it came from heaven...
Ahaha. Irony.

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 07-12-2013, 07:23 PM

The Avengers. All dem sexy men. //swoon
I swear, I've watched it at least 50 times.

Ashteacup

Old 07-18-2013, 10:20 PM

Mine is The Princess Bride. A little old but awesome.
Quote:
"My name is Inigo Montoya, You killed my father. Prepare to Die!"

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 09-07-2013 at 04:43 PM..

BlakeAyres
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-26-2013, 06:45 PM

I have many favorite movies and TV shows. I like adventures movies TV shows.
In TV shows i like
LOST world
Teen wolf
Games throws

BlakeAyres
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-02-2013, 08:29 PM

Die hard series.

Rozenburg
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-08-2013, 12:16 PM

Hmm... This is gonna be hard to cut down actually...

•Movies
Scott Pilgrim vs the World
Princess Diaries
The Woman in Black
Treasure Planet
Studio Ghibli Movies

•T.V Shows
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Arrow
Angel
Stargate
Adventure Time

Irishrain
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-17-2013, 04:37 AM

Walking dead!!! Dawn of the dead!!! Yea.. i like Zombie movies... 28 days later 28 weeks later... I like ALOT of zombie movies actually.. even cheesy ones lol Whats the one with that blonde guy who likes twinkies? Anyway hee hee I also like some from my childhood too "children of the dust" which showed on TV as "A good day to die" -_- dont know why they changed the name? Weird eh? You can find me watching old movies and tv shows too like Dr Quinn, Christy, Little house on the prairie lol... I love westerns too. Missing, Cowboys and Aliens, Quick and the dead...

I guess i just like to watch tv alot :D And come to think of it, i dont really care whats on as long as its no cheesy. I CANNOT STAND ballywood movies! What the actual heck? No. They are so supremely bad its offensive. I suppose when your movie budget rivals the $5 menu at Subway... Well dont expect much.

hoodedwolf
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-29-2013, 08:40 AM

WOAW , SOME TOUGHIES . ( sorry , caps lock >-> )
I absolutely Love the black butler ( kuroshitsuji ) series :3
I adore heros aswell OwO ( woo Hiro >w< and Sylar <3 )
Also adventure time and PuppyCat :3

Movies . I enjoy the stuff with meaning , like V for Vandetta , as well as the dark things like sweeny Todd .

I cannot stand watching TV and certain sitcomes for two reasons - Ads and canned laughter .

Wooo it was fun sharing , off to go slice something up ^ ^

Midorikawa
Um....................... .........

Old 12-11-2013, 04:26 AM

Favorite Movie: Grease, Eurotrip

Favorite TV Series: I can only claim Doctor Who and The Walking Dead right now since I'm behind on everything else.

Horrorsaurus
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-11-2014, 08:16 PM

My favourite movies are pretty typical 'girly' films - Grease, Pretty in Pink, Dirty Dancing, etc. I also like the tie-in films made for 1970s sitcoms like 'Please, Sir' and 'On the Buses'. I swear, I watched so many 70s re-runs as a kid I was half convinced it actually was the 70s.

When it comes to TV I mostly go for murder mysteries. Lately I've been really into 'Inspector George Gently' and 'Endeavour', but I'll watch jut about anything if it has some detection in it. I also like Britcoms (Red Dwarf, Steptoe and Son, Gavin & Stacey, etc) and period dramas like Mr Selfridge and Downton Abbey.

I've been learning Welsh since forever so I watch Rownd a Rownd and Pobol y Cwm regularly too, because soaps are more fun than textbooks!

Elmira Swift
Curator of Alluvium

Penpal

Old 03-18-2014, 04:32 PM

Favorite current TV series is Walking Dead and I'm looking forward to seeing the final season of Mad Men.

Phaena
doe-hearted girl

Old 04-03-2014, 08:23 PM

Sherlock, Doctor Who, and The Walking Dead are my favorite shows that I'm all caught up with and waiting for new episodes.

Other shows that I'd consider my favorites but that I haven't caught up with are Game of Thrones, Once Upon a Time, and Freaks & Geeks.

Crimson Fang
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Crimson Fang Send a message via MSN to Crimson Fang

Old 04-08-2014, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rukia Kuchiki- View Post
Roswell *.* Love this show.
Not my favourite, but I really love that show too. I totally need to buy it on dvd! I was so hooked on it when I was at high school. :)