Amo_Angelus
(・・^...
Send a message via MSN to Amo_Angelus

Old 11-01-2007, 06:41 AM

Umm pop them just before you serve them so the Yolks not gonna make me messy :P *smiles and settles in* Nice thread!

jessiekins
:+:+: Lady Kuchiki :+:+:

Old 11-01-2007, 06:44 AM

• @angel:
    okays. Eggs and bacon comming up. *ish cooking at the stove with a big appron on that says "kiss the cool"".

Thank you. I've been working on vamping it off and on. I hope you like it. I'm working on getting another gown before the event ends here. Do you know when that will be cause i'm a good 2k short on it right now.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 11-01-2007, 06:45 AM

It's a 7 day event we're on day 4...7-4=3 more days to go *nods* so...SH*** I'm not online Saturdays! *panick eyes*

jessiekins

Old 11-01-2007, 06:49 AM

• @angel:
    Don't worry about it. You will be able to get the item. On Sunday as well. You'll just have to work really hard to save up those candies. You see i work Friday Saturday and Sunday so I'm gonna have to work extra hard right now and after i get back up to save me some candies. Speaking of candies i haven't gotten one in quite a while. *shrugs* oh wells.

Bacon's done. *places the bacon on a plate with paper towels on it to drain the grease from it. Goes back to the other pan and breaks the yokes in the eggs, and lets it cook for a few minutes before placing 'em on a plate. She picks the bacon up and sets it beside the eggs* Here you go my dear. *sets the plate down in front of Angel.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 11-01-2007, 06:51 AM

I have too many candies. I'm sure I'm getting everyone elses...

YAY THANK YOU!!!!! *kisses you and devours food*

jessiekins

Old 11-01-2007, 06:55 AM

• @angel:
    *smiles and sits down beside her, takes off the apron and eats some of her trick or treat candy* I'm glad you like them.

i'm hardly getting any. I'm trying to get up to 34 right now so i can get two of the masks, then i'll be saving up for tomorrows items cause we'll probably need 30 candies just to get the clue!

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 11-01-2007, 06:57 AM

Angel send you a mask? Angel is actually scared of her candy.... And she's not all that keen on the items :P They're not really her style. Go figure huh? The one event I'm good at :P

jessiekins

Old 11-01-2007, 06:58 AM

• ^^ thank you so much!! *runs to go check trades*

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 11-01-2007, 07:00 AM

You're welcome :) Enjoy!

jessiekins

Old 11-01-2007, 07:00 AM

• @angel:
    *hugs* i wll very much!! I accepted the trade hon.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 11-01-2007, 07:02 AM

All yours :) *is less in fear of drowning in her candy now*

jessiekins

Old 11-01-2007, 07:03 AM

• @angel:
    thank you again deary. ^^ *goes to try it on*

edit: yuck. I don't like it. i like the cloak but the mask scares me. *goes to unequip it*

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 11-01-2007, 07:04 AM

hehe. I won't wear them. I like prettyfull things. Only prettyful masks can cover my face, not scaryness! *preens herself*

*sigh* Any suggestions for hair things. Both this lily and Ayumes bow look wrong.

jessiekins

Old 11-01-2007, 07:05 AM

• i haven't figured out anything for a hairpin yet. I'm gonna wait and see if we get one for halloween. That would be awesome. ^^

edit: maybe the butterfly hair pin? a red one would look good with yours!

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 11-01-2007, 07:08 AM

True, but Angel doubts it would fit her outfit...

I don't know what's comming up next. I don't wanna ask either. It's fun finding things out, don't you think? Still I wish we'd got warning that those dresses would be so beautiful and expensive. I'd have saved a lot more!

jessiekins

Old 11-01-2007, 07:09 AM

• @angel:
    me too. I wish i would actually be home more to be on the computer. Saveing up is really hard at the time of night i get on. Hardly anyone is on then.

*swats fly away* damn it. We got fruit flies cause we carved our pumpkins today.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 11-01-2007, 07:12 AM

You should give Angel a poke in the ribs, she'll be on for another hour and is usually on till the same time every night she's online....Appart from sundays, I get off 8 hours earlier on sundays....

But yeah, just poke me and I'll come chat. I love chatting and you're so loverly!

I don't have flies. I have scary spiders! They reproduce by mitosis! Even when they're dead! I had 7 in my bath! Showering is a nightmare! I'm arachnaphobic! I can't wait to move to my new place in exactly 1 month!

jessiekins

Old 11-01-2007, 07:14 AM

• @angel:
    i will do that next time i'm on. LOL.
    Spiders... eekk. I hate 'em. I kill 'em the moment i see them. I just hate them. I see a spider i scream!

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 11-01-2007, 07:17 AM

So do I! I have also been known to faint over spiders before. I had a nasty experiance with them as a kid! But my spider killing spray is empty! Stupid spiders, still at least they live in my bath and not bedroom...I can shower on Saturdays when I go to mommies house! That sounds bad doesn't it? But I don't really get dirty and I don't sweat because my house has no heating so at the moment I'm lucky enough to only need a shower once a week and can avoid the spiders.

jessiekins

Old 11-01-2007, 07:18 AM

• @ angel:
    lol hon. I don't know what i would do if i couldn't shower.
    i take two everyday. one before work and one as soon as i get home.
    i can't stand comming home and smelling like a nursing home. it just makes me sick

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 11-01-2007, 07:21 AM

Yeah I'd hate that too, but I work in a monitoring station, so I don't pick up work smells. There's only computers and me here...I'd die without my shower at any other time of year. I love my showers. I usually take two a week (As I said very little BO and no catching smells) and it's driving me nuts not being able to do my hair as much :( Soon, Only 1 month left!

jessiekins

Old 11-01-2007, 07:22 AM

• @angel:
    only one month left of what? Spiders?

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 11-01-2007, 07:23 AM

Yep!

Then I move into my new place which isn't infested with the things!

jessiekins

Old 11-01-2007, 07:24 AM

• @angel:
    ahh. A new house is fun. I know i'm looking for one right now as well. ^^ i'm sick and tired of this apartment of mine. I want a house already. ANd kris, My fiancee said once we go to move out he will get a job again. He just can't find anyplace to work around here.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 11-01-2007, 07:26 AM

My new place is adorable! It has a HUGE garden and it's new and clean and not scary at all! Where I am is a dive! I only really took it because of my sister and the fact that I needed to move out fast! It's dingy, infested with spiders and STILL not clean! I swear down this place is like something from a horror movie!