p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 11-24-2014, 01:34 AM

A play where you can choose to be any Disney character (or DreamWorks character),
and YOU choose their destinies, futures, attitudes, and appearances!

Our fantasy planet can be a mixture of all of the lands of Disney and DreamWorks movies, except for the modern, regular people movies. We want to stick to the fantasy lands here, though you're welcome to use characters from those movies; Woody, Princess Tiana, etc.

Character information;
While you can choose any Disney or DreamWorks character, be it Princess Fiona, Jafar, Queen Elsa, Beast, Minnie Mouse (yes you can alter appearances to look mostly human if the character is an animal - like an Aristocat for instance), you must keep their pasts the same as their movies. So say you want to be Snow White, but you want her to be gothic and prefer females, fine. BUT, you need to remember that you are picking up where her movie left off. So if she's completely different, you need to explain in her entry profile, how that came to be. Yes, you are welcome to keep the character true to his/her movie character without many or any changes.

A list of female DreamWorks characters
A list of male DreamWorks characters

A list of female Disney characters
A list of male Disney characters

Here are the other characters so far;
None yet

Rules;
1. Follow Mene's rules and TOS.
2. You must add an anime photo and short description of your character at the top of your entry post, including but not limited to: age, eye color, hair color and length, skin color, height, body type, general personality description and sexuality.
3. Make your character diverse. No two characters with the same personality/abilities, etc.
4. You must post a paragraph when replying, so that others have something to work with in response. Use periods and punctuation. Nobody is perfect but this is not a text message. If people can't understand your posts, or you aren't paying attention to the story/other posts, I will remove you from the play.
5. No Godmodding. p o p p e t ♥ is the ruler and moderator here. While I am not joining the play, I am who you need to talk to when you have questions or complaints.

Last but not least;
You are making your OWN story/ies. I am not writing a story for you. I will not create situations or OC's for you. I've created this and many other plays like this throughout the role-playing forum to get people more involved and to give them more opportunity to try out characters in different settings, as well as give new members something to join. I am simply the creator and moderator.

If you want to plan a story together, and talk to one another, you can do so in the OOC for the play. If you have any questions or suggestions or would like me to make the first introductory post to set the mood for you, ping me to the OOC.

Last edited by p o p p e t ♥; 11-24-2014 at 02:27 AM..

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 11-24-2014, 02:04 AM

Reserved for future information as well as banned members who have been removed from the play.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 11-24-2014, 02:06 AM

This role-play is open! You may begin posting!

Don't hesitate to ping me to the OOC or PM me if you have any questions
or would like me to make the first post to set the mood/scene!

Example of entry post;

Click here for the exampleX

Prince Adam a.k.a. Beast

Prince Adam stands at 6'2". He has long strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes. He was once turned into a huge beast by what he thought was a little old hag, but since then, he's been turned back into a human thanks to true love. Recently though, there's been trouble in paradise, and his true love, Bell, has moved back into her dad's cottage. Apparently his intense and unpredictable rage that turns him back into a beast for anywhere from minutes to hours, frightened her away, again.

He's hopelessly in love, and depressed now. He's often heard sighing, and has wandered away from his castle, unable to live there without his Bell. But don't take him for a sap, the tiniest of things can set off his rage, causing him to turn into a terrifying beast again. He's well toned, and quite hairy, even in his human form. Prince Adam is heterosexual, but wanders now, single and angered by others' happy moods and positivity.

He'd been wandering for hours, days maybe. He'd transformed from beast to human to beast and back again, countless times. Now his clothes were shredded, hanging from his body, and his feet were bare. With each numbing step, he crunched through the snow. Up ahead was a light, a lantern perhaps, a village? He stumbled towards it numbly.

Prince Adam's long blonde hair blew fiercely around his face. What little color the wind had chapped into his face, had turned from read to purple. If he stayed out here much longer, he'd surely freeze to death. He took another step in the snow, and his knees gave way. He tumbled forward face first into the snow. Weakly, he lifted his head to the light, reaching for it with the hand he hadn't landed on. Help me... he thought.

Last edited by p o p p e t ♥; 11-24-2014 at 02:22 AM..

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 11-25-2014, 03:04 AM

HUA MULAN

Mulan is a Chinese woman who impersonates a man during the Hun invasion in order to nobly take her father's place and courageously defend her home country. She has long black hair, which she had grown out after retiring from the army, black eyes, and light skin. She is heterosexual and fit. After gaining much physical strength, agility, and precision from her military training, Mulan continues to build up her power at home on her hand-made gymnastics set and obstacle course. She looks forward to the next adventure that knocks on her doorstep.

-----------------------------------------------

Meanwhile in China, Mulan had just finished her last rep with her new dumbbells. She wiped away her sweat and set all the weights back onto the rack before heading into the house for a shower. Afterward, she walked down the stairs to see her family just about to seat themselves at the table. Perfect timing!, she thought to herself as she sat down.

"So, any news today?" Mulan asked before helping herself to a mouthful of rice and curry potato. She listened to her parents bicker about how tasty the seaweed soup turned out and chuckled at her kids, who had arranged faces on their plates with the peas and carrots. Her husband and grandmother glanced at each other before telling Mulan about the Beast.

Mulan paused in her eating as she listened to the fantastical tale about a prince named Adam who had been cursed with changing into a Beast. For a while, she learned, he thought he had broken the curse by finding true love. Prince Adam had become human again. However, Mulan was startled to find out, the Beast had once again shown his face in the European village.

"But, how could this happen? I thought the curse had been broken?" Mulan inquired. Shang and her grandmother just shook their heads in wonderment.

Last edited by salvete; 11-29-2014 at 10:34 PM..