Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 05-06-2016, 04:59 AM

[⇜·· introduction ··⇝]
If this RP was a symphony, I am the conductor... Well, the conductor and part of the orchestra. Here is a place where we will let your creative juices flow! Here, there will be few limitations. You can post as little or as much as you want. Even if that means you are feeling like you need to quit, then do so! At some point, maybe I will decide that I want to quit, and someone else might want to take my place for a while (or not, whichever). This RP is not a binding contract. This RP doesn't have to end with either of us getting bored. Let us see how this adventure will unfold, shall we?

Last edited by Libra; 06-04-2016 at 07:24 PM..

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 05-06-2016, 05:21 AM

[⇜·· rules ··⇝]
As with all lands, there must be laws to keep the peace, and sanity to it's people.
  • Please do not post in the thread unless you are listed as a Co-writer in the next post.
  • Keep it fantasy themed! I want to see some fantastic creatures, unique characters, and interesting lands!
  • If this hasn't been clarified yet, this is meant to be a collection of short stories. Or just lots of different short stories.
  • I'll be giving us a chapter name, our goal is to work it in somewhere!
  • No controlling other peoples characters without their permission, under 1 condition. If one of us were to disappear, then the other partner will have permission to write an ending to their current story together. Taking the character for yourself to continue the story is not allowed. This can only be done with public attempts are made to make contact. Otherwise, I'd like to see what is created out of both writers ending the story (death, marriage, mutual breakup, etc).
  • Although I do not have this RP in the 1x1 section, this is meant to be between me and another single person. If you are interested, and would like to be a part of it, leave a comment on my profile. Maybe at some point I will make another one of these in a different forum, or I will decide to make it more than 1x1!
  • Don't be afraid to talk to me about something within our story. Yes, there is no pre-planning, but that doesn't mean there can't be some common theme we are both working towards after we see if we like eachother's style.
  • Keep it PG-13, just like all of Menewsha.

Last edited by Libra; 06-04-2016 at 07:27 PM..

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 05-06-2016, 05:45 AM

[⇜·· co-writers ··⇝]

[aaaaa]Libra[aaaaaaaaa]Typically Untypical

Last edited by Libra; 05-06-2016 at 06:22 AM..

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 05-06-2016, 06:21 AM

[⇜·· chapter 1: the foolish fairy ··⇝]

Sapphire looked at the bustling night in the town square. Tonight humans celebrated the summer solstice. They had many bards singing and telling tales of old. They were dancing and exchanging food and trinkets for coins. It really was a lively night in Bullmar, and everyone seemed to be having so much fun.

Should I go out there too? If the humans are enjoying themselves, I should be too. She rocked her body back and forth at the idea. Easily enough, she finally decided. With a wave of her hand, a glamour washed over her, and her fairy features smoothed over to become a fair and freckled young lady. Her eyes twinkled and a grin appeared as she ran down the cobblestone towards a group of dancing girls, "May I join you all?"

Typically Untypical:

Typically Untypical
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-07-2016, 01:15 PM

Every year they celebrated and every year Victoria and her friends danced along to the music. It was a beautiful time, fun and noisy but the part she really enjoyed was the stories; stories of witches and wizards, of fairies and pixies and elves. She could always get lost in the new stories these bards would tell. Sadly that's just what they were stories.

She looked over to the sound of the voice, her friends becoming apprehensive. It wasn't common for this village to see people who didn't belong. Travelers just didn't come out this far, but Victoria loved adventure, and there was no point in excluding someone just because you didn't know them. She waved the girl over with a happy smile, taking Sapphire's hand and dancing with her. She didn't ask for a name, didn't exchange pleasantries. There would be time for that later. For now, they could just dance.

Last edited by Typically Untypical; 05-07-2016 at 01:19 PM..

sweet tooth
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-09-2016, 05:54 PM

( may i join this rp )

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 05-10-2016, 07:38 AM

They danced together for what seemed like hours. With all the dancing and laughing, her mouth became dry and her muscles a little tired. "I'm going to get us something to drink." Sapphire broke off from the circle and went over to the nearest pub. Outside they had pitchers of various refreshments. She grabbed 4 pint glasses, and brought them over to the group again.

While walking back, something caught her eye. A smile on a man's face caught her eye. He was talking to another group of girls, and some of the men came over and gave him a pat on the back. The group looked comfortable around him, as if he'd been around the village for a while. She could see a distinct glamour coming off of him, but she couldn't figure out what he was. Focusing on her group again, she thought it best to introduce herself. "My name is Sapphire by the way." She handed the drinks out to each of the girls, keeping one for herself.

Typically Untypical
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-11-2016, 06:20 PM

Taking the drink Victoria smiled. “I am Victoria, this is Samantha, and this is Renee. You aren’t from around here are you? I know most of the people here and you don’t look familiar. Though it’s totally possible I could just be completely forgetful.” She said as she continued to drink. It tasted so delicious. Victoria smiled happily sipping at the foam. “Oh, Samantha and Renee are twin sisters, they have been with me since childhood. Everyone is really close here.”

She looked around at everyone else. The festival was so exciting, but the boys were separated from the girls, like normal, they were to wimpy to ask the girls out. She knew for a fact John had his eye on Samantha. Sadly the festival would be coming to an end soon, only another day of fun an joviality before they had to go back to the usual grind of the world.

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 06-15-2016, 06:42 AM

"Ah. I travel far and wide. Sometimes I don't even have a destination, just to continue onward. I caught a ride with one of the traveling merchants. As for myself, I tell fortunes." Behind the group the man had split off from the girl, and his group kept looking in Samantha, Victoria, and Renee's direction. One of the guys finally came over and stopped at a distance from Samantha.

"Good evening Sam," he said while bowing, "Enjoying your night tonight?" While finishing his statement, he stood up slowly.

Typically Untypical
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-17-2016, 11:44 PM

“That sounds like a very interesting life.” Victoria said with a smile, laughing a little as the boy came over and spoke with Sam. Victoria watched in excitement, trying not to make it to obvious that she was eavesdropping.

Sam bowed a little, “I am doing well.” She said was she watched the boy, looking into his eyes. Was he going to ask her to dance or would they just be having a conversation?