Seiki Nova
Wishing on Shooting Stars

Old 04-24-2013, 02:11 AM

Kiari, I didn't roll for half of the days and I'm on towanpool. I imagine there's a fair share of non-rollers on each team.

twotickets
full of sound and fury (you know...

Old 04-24-2013, 04:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiari View Post
FAIL!! Seaford lossstttt! T^T I think it's partially because a lot of our team members didn't roll. >.<
I think you're right. Why didn't more people roll?

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Send a message via Yahoo to Cardinal Biggles

Old 04-24-2013, 04:39 AM

It was interesting, despite the fact that Seaford had more members over all, more people rolled for Towanpool each day than did for Seaford. And I don't think there was a day when all of Towanpool's members rolled.

Popcorn Gun
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Penpal

Old 04-24-2013, 04:40 AM

Good show everyone.
:' )

twotickets
full of sound and fury (you know...

Old 04-24-2013, 04:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardinal Biggles View Post
It was interesting, despite the fact that Seaford had more members over all, more people rolled for Towanpool each day than did for Seaford. And I don't think there was a day when all of Towanpool's members rolled.
That IS interesting. I don't understand why it happened like that, given how popular some of the people on the Seaford team were, and how often they reminded each other to roll...

Then again, I think most people who were Towanpool went there because they thought the teams would be more even that way. Maybe we just ended up with more people who knew everyone needed to participate in order to win?

Why am I philosophizing about this?

Oh, I know-- tokens!

Lokinta
('•_•)/ hi.

Old 04-24-2013, 05:38 AM

Yeah, sadly I did miss a day for Towanpull, but overall we did well! Great job everyone :D
See you in the celebration thread ^^

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Send a message via Yahoo to Cardinal Biggles

Old 04-24-2013, 05:40 AM

That's right, don't forget there will be a celebratory thread for Towanpool. It should appear a few days after the event in the Menewsha Nations