Country_Bella_Rose
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Country_Bella_Rose

Old 04-22-2009, 03:06 PM

Shika smiled at Angel. "Nope, not today. I guess I don't really have a whole lot tomorrow either. Such is life when you don't know what you're supposed to be able to do I guess. Wanna do something later?"

purple_artemis00
Ima kill you with my cuppy cake ...

Old 04-23-2009, 12:07 AM

Kyle flipped open the envelope that contained her schedule. All her tutoring sessions were scheduled for much later. She was a little disappointed. Having a session or a class would have kept her busy. As it was, she would wander around aimlessly until she was bored out of her mind.

She watched Shika and Angel. They were getting along great and she didn't want to interrupt. Her eyes turned to Clara and Gino. They settled there as Clara started to drop the angry face and looked terrified.

What the hell is going on with her?

Kyle wasn't sure she wanted to know.

icekat311
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-24-2009, 12:39 AM

Clara's eyes cleared, "I was told to do something with Kyle today, since Valdmir would be away and she seemed alittle shy, or so that was written on my door this morn. Not sure who wrote it though I'm pretty sure it was Vladmir." She smiled as if nothing had happened, "Hey gino want a tour of this campus." While speaking she was making her way over ot Kyle. "Hey there Kyle what is up this morning er...evening?"

"You wanna fly right," Angel smiled at shika ignoring the hateful glare from his master.

Vladmir stood before the court looking at his shakled son worried why they had to bind him once again. "Is this really nessisary?"

"Yes this is we don't know what he may do." A very old wrinkled vampire with a gaze of a thousand years upon his face said to Headmaster Fyodor, "Fyodor your thought's of how kind he truly is aren't going to fool me this time."

Fyodor appeared to shrink before the large man. He watched as they questioned his son about the last 22 years of his life and mocked his inablility to care for his little "sister" since she was put with them to test his ability to care for someone so dangerous.

"Why don't you all just leave me alone I haven't done anything wrong yet these past 22 years why all the sudden are you trying to take me out." He didn't fight his bonds he mearly stood defiently stareing into the eyes of the Head of all vampires.

Country_Bella_Rose
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-24-2009, 12:48 PM

Gino smiled at Clara, "Sure. I'd love to see it." He followed after her and smiled and nodded at Kyle when they got to her. He was glad Clara cared for others so, it was quite the opposite of her "brother" Vladimir. He was so angry and depressed all the time, he wondered how they could ever be expected to get along. However, he had seen Vladimir with this young vampire girl. He seemed to actually like her, which was strange in itself. Did he really like her or was it some ploy to get the vampire council to give him back his powers? He would have to watch the two together and see just how real Vladimir's feelings were.

Shika blushed a bit when Angel mentioned flying. Her wings began to beat a soft, gentle rhythm almost of their own accord. "Is it that obvious?" Suddenly she realized her wings were beathing and stopped them immediately. "Oh. I guess so." She was embarrassed but tried not to let it show. She couldn't stop the slight pinking of her skin around her cheeks though. "I guess I've always wondered what it would be like to be able to fly. You know, with my own wings and what not...."

icekat311
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-24-2009, 07:20 PM

"I want to let you feel somthing very close to flying yourself. It will have to wait a while but you can stay and i'll help you understand the beating of the wings of a dragon too." Angel ran to grab a pile of plates to take around to hungry students. Then returned in time to here her resonse.

Clara giggled and spun around, "Seems to me I'm feeling pretty good."

purple_artemis00

Old 04-24-2009, 11:48 PM

Kyle looked at Clara curiously. She didn't know anything about the girl, except that Vladmir couldn't stand her and yet he had asked her to spend time with Kyle?

Kyle smiled at the girl. "Sure, Clara. What did you have in mind?"

I hope this is a good idea!

icekat311
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-26-2009, 08:49 PM

Clara felt awkward helping somone who so obviously hated her. "I was just gonna show you and gino, and anyone else who might like to join, around campus. I thought it would help with finding where certain tutors are willing to meet some don't come to close to any of the buildings.

Country_Bella_Rose
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-27-2009, 10:01 PM

Gino watched as the two girls talked. "Yeah, come on. It could be fun." He shrugged and went back to watching the two of them wondering what was going on between them.

Shika smiled up at Angel. "I'd ... love... to... fly..." She looked at the ground a little mad about her wings and feeling a little dependent on this man. "The beat of a dragon's wings? That could be an interesting lesson." She winked slyly at Angel, smiling a crooked smile. He was so.... interesting, this one.

purple_artemis00

Old 04-29-2009, 01:42 AM

"That would be great, Clara. I don't really know anything about the campus, so I'd really appreciate your help."

Kyle smiled at the girl. She didn't understand why Vlad hated her so badly.

((Sorry so short, in the middle of my finals.))

icekat311
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-27-2009, 08:05 PM

Clara Simled at Gino and nodded to Kyle, then started out the doors, forgetting her bag at the counter.

Angel laughed and and smiled at the fairy. Then a thought accured to him....Fae of human height can't fly because it's impossible and their really sensitive about it. He slapped himself in the head and looked to see if his new friend was mad at him.

Ceira was busy feeding student and taking care of other cafe

Vlad and Headmaster were busy with the vampire council still

Last edited by icekat311; 08-30-2009 at 10:33 PM..