HikariKuro
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-22-2009, 07:23 PM

Edmund hugged and greeted the children. He held up a large picnic basket. "Shall we go for a picnic under the trees on campus?"

The children started jumping up and down chanting "Picnic! Picnic!"

Chi gathered a basket of freshly baked chocolate cinnamon brownies and put them into a basket. She locked the door after her.

Dian held the basket of brownies while the Phoe and Howl each held their mother's hands. Edmund held his basket on one arm and little Sprinkles on the other. To anyone passing by the truly looked like the perfect family.....

Chi sighed as she looked over at Edmund. He was such a wonderful and caring man. Very kind. Very loving. Very fatherly.... She would give anything to be with him. She looked at her beautiful children. Well.... ALMOST anything....

((Edit: WHERE IS EVERYBODY?!))

Last edited by HikariKuro; 08-23-2009 at 02:23 PM..

EmotionalNerd
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-23-2009, 06:32 PM

Alex sat his stuff down in the auditorium and took a seat. He looked everywhere. The auditorium was HUGE and he was excited to be doing the theatre program. Alice-Lily met with a group behind the curtains to talk about Technical Theatre.

HikariKuro
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-23-2009, 07:02 PM

Edmund laid out the blanket and pulled Sprinkles into his lap. Dian sat next to him and smiled.

Victoria sat in between of Phoe and Howl.

The girls always were more attached to their father and the boys were always more attached to their mother.

((Bugger! No time for a longer post! Got to go friends are dragging me out to hang out!))

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Divine Seduction Send a message via MSN to Divine Seduction Send a message via Yahoo to Divine Seduction

Old 08-23-2009, 07:09 PM

Lilium quietly wondered around looking more lost then ever. There was no one in the halls, everyone was in class. She didn't have a schedule and needed to find the head master, or a teacher. She sat down outside under a tree, her suitcase next to her. Maybe she should just relax here as she thought of how to get this over and done with. She thought of the boy Alex, before closing her eyes.

She sat back against the tree and began to sing. Her eyes closed, she thought of nothing more than resting here.

EmotionalNerd
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-24-2009, 01:24 AM

(haha it's okay Hikari as long as you have 3 sentences or more!)

Alex got a script and looked it over. It was a script for Romeo and Juliet. Alex read it over and soon got paired with someone. He read the script with emotion, hoping to get the part of Romeo. The girl seemed to be terrible at reading the role of Juliet. Alex sighed and hoped she wouldn't get the role.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Divine Seduction Send a message via MSN to Divine Seduction Send a message via Yahoo to Divine Seduction

Old 08-24-2009, 01:48 AM

Lilium snapped her eyes opened. And stood bringing her suitcase with her she stumbled into the school building looking around and just wandering. She soon stumbled upon the auditorium, she opened the doors and slipped in. She watched people with scripts. They seemed to be practicing for a new play they were going to be putting on..... She smiled wishing that she could be in it, acting with them. Then she mentally shook herself out of her revere. Boy that would never happen..... She took a seat and sat quietly.

HikariKuro
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-24-2009, 05:12 AM

Edmund began unpacking the picnic. He started with the grilled applewood bacon and chicken panini sandwiches. The child LOVED these sandwiches because of the gooy melted cheese. Then he pulled out small salads with thin slices of beef on top. The children were less enthusiastic about those, but ate them anyway. The last of the healthy food was the fruit salad, which the children loved. Of course this was all to make sure that the children were too full to gorge themselves on Chi's wonderfully moist cinnamon brownies.

The adults had green tea with hints of lemon, honey, and pomegranate in it. The children had cranberry juice, which was another favorite of theirs.

Chi smiled, leave it to Edmund to think not only of the children's health, but also what they liked so they'd actually eat it.

The family packed out their dishes and laid out on the blanket. Chi and a boy on either side her arms were around each of them. Phoe and Howl were both asleep cuddled up to their mother. Their heads were resting on her stomach. Sprinkles was cuddled up on her father's chest, her tiny little fist clutching at his shirt. Dian was cuddled up to Edmund's side, his arm was around her. The two adults stared up at the clouds and sometimes when the other wasn't looking, at each other.

They kept this up for a while, at least until Chi fell asleep that is.... Edmund stared at her and thought about how he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her.... He too eventually drifted off to sleep.

HikariKuro
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-26-2009, 06:49 PM

((What the bloody hell happened to this thing?! Everyone was like Oh I want to join but the link is wrong and now its all dead! Well that just sucks!))

EmotionalNerd
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-26-2009, 11:23 PM

(sorry i just started school so my time's cut in half)

HikariKuro
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-26-2009, 11:35 PM

((*HUGS* Same.... Kinda.... Its a bit different in college....^_^ But yeah. I'm totally nuts about this RP and it only just begun. A couple of my others are slowing down and one stopped and I had such a cool character too! She was a super hero who had the power to make anything she wanted happen..... But she had severe ADHD and well it got disastrous at times....XD))

EmotionalNerd
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-27-2009, 01:26 AM

(lol okay! I'll start back up ASAP let me just think of what to write *hates writers block*)

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-27-2009, 01:42 AM

(Yo! I don't know, maybe we should just contact them an tell em it's going on now...)

HikariKuro
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-27-2009, 02:33 AM

((*Shrugs* I guess.... Why do we have people who want to be new members?))

EmotionalNerd
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-29-2009, 04:48 PM

(idk)

HikariKuro
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-30-2009, 02:47 PM

The children woke up before their parents..... The boys readied their butterfly nets to catch some butterflies and dragonflies for their mother. She always loved them even though she would only keep them one night and let them go.....

The girls on the other hand, were picking flowers for their father. He knew a great deal about plants, especially the medicinal ones. Edmund had always preferred holistic healing to modern medicine. For one thing there were less potentially dangerous chemicals involved. For another, since people were becoming immune to more and more chemical-based medicines, holistic healing medicines were becoming more and more effective.

Poisonus
The Trekkie

Old 08-30-2009, 10:51 PM

Kyoko was wandering the school, lost. She was looking for her first class, which was Theatre. She had looked into nearly five other classrooms, and was yelled at for not being at her correct class at the allotted time. She heaved a sigh until she noticed a door labeled 'Auditorium'.

"If this isn't it, I swear I am going to eat my hat." she said, and pushed open the doors. The first thing Kyoko noticed were the row's upon row's of seats, and the stage in front of them. Though, the first thing she heard was the horrible acting (or an attempt to) of a female classmate. She barely recognized that she was speaking from a Shakespearean play.

Eye's roaming, she skimmed over all of her classmates and stopped on a certain male. Disguising a blush, she silently made her way up on stage, grabbing a script on the way. As she awaited her turn, she heard the 'Mystery Boy' try out for the role of 'Romeo'. Blushing (and pulling down her hat to disguise it), she quickly skimmed through the play, trying to find a part for her audition. She had decided to try for the role of Juliet, for entirely selfish reasons of course.

Finally, she settled on a part in the script; Act two scene two, when Juliet is on the balcony and Romeo is in the Orchard below.

HikariKuro
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-01-2009, 10:21 PM

((*HUGS Everyone* Sorry I poofed for a while but my lovely new roomie gave me food poisoning and I've been hugging the porcelain throne for the past two days.....>_<))

It wasn't long before the boys had caught a couple butterflies and dragonflies. They gently placed them in a jar and smiled. Howl and Phoe woke their mother to show her.

Chi smiled, "They're beautiful boys. Thank you so much!"

Dain and Sprinkles had finished picking flowers and herbs. They woke their father and presented him with their gift.

Edmund's eyes lit up with pride, "These will become fine medicines. Thank you girls...."