Estrella
A Refined Pervert
Send a message via MSN to Estrella Send a message via Yahoo to Estrella

Old 10-17-2007, 06:37 AM

Danielle stumbled down the hall after Emma. This girl moves quickly, she thought to herself as she poked in her head in each room just to be sure. She was so lost but hoped that eventually they'd run into someone. Right as this thought crossed her mind, Emma opened the door into the room with the people she'd seen before. "You know, Emma, we could just wait here for the teacher and see what we should do next." She offered, her feet were starting to hurt from this size of this school.

Dani didn't even know what her first class was yet. She needed to find someone to talk to so she'd know where to go.

((Are we going to just play the teachers too, or what's going on with that? ARE WE IN AN ABANDONED SCHOOL AND DON'T KNOW IT!?))

Uzura
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-17-2007, 11:44 AM

((Sweet, that means no classes xD))

Emma glanced around the room a bit longer. Did no one hear her? That usually wasn't the case. Emma had a bad habit of talking too loudly at time. But maybe she had learned to control the volume of her voice without even realizing it. She turned back when she heard Dani.

"Huh? What? Oh yeah, maybe we should. This school a lot bigger than I thought," she laughed while stepping into the classroom and taking a seat. She sat there happily even though she wasn't sure what class she was in or even if she should be there. Emma was living proof that ignorance is bliss.

Takuto
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Takuto Send a message via MSN to Takuto

Old 10-17-2007, 07:39 PM

Takuto smiled at the girl.
"Snow, huh? What a beautiful name! In my old world it always snowed during the winter time. Man, I miss it there." He gave a sigh of relief. Takuto was a bit homesick and it was only the first day! "You have a pigeon? I'm a bit afraid of birds. I don't like house pets alot, however Jackers here is from my uncle. He's older than I am! It was nice meeting you!" He walked back to his seat.

Suddenly, with a burst of courage Takuto screamed across the class, "Snow! If you ever need help with a recovery spell, just tell me! I have alot of books in recovery with animals. Just tell me if you need it." He went back to mind his own business.

It seemed as though the professor had not come yet. He was already in there for a while. Some more people were going through the room. Takuto didn't know what to say to them. He didn't want to disturb them if they were lost. If they were, they would simply ask someone in the room.

((No teachers? Don't tell me this is some type of story where we are trapped in a school with no adults helping us to get out! Oh gosh, sounds like a scary movie! XD.))

Estrella
A Refined Pervert

Old 10-17-2007, 07:41 PM

((The description wasn't very good so I was making stuff up as we went along.))

Dani entered the room after Emma and sat down across from her. "I know, this place is huge. I wish I had my schedule and map," she said trailing off at the last part of the sentence and staring towards the door willing it to open. She hated feeling confused, it made her irritable.

Uzura
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-17-2007, 07:51 PM

As Emma's eyes glanced to the side, her head tilted with them. She looked at shelves and old books and maps and other items of that sort. She was in a...Geography class? History class? Something of that sort. She looked to each of the students and noticed some of them with animals. A pigeon and a ferret. She couldn't help but grin when she saw the ferret. She thought ferrets were absolutely adorable. She turned her attention back to Dani as she spoke.

"Aw, doesn't this make this so much more interesting? Like an adventure! School is normally so dull, but this time it's different," she smiled. Emma often looked at situations with an optimistic view.

Syrinx330
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-17-2007, 08:35 PM

(( *Hums twilight zone music* You have now entered into another dimension...into the twilight zone. Our young friends here are trapped in a school with no teachers, and they are to fend for themselves. What will happen when you leave hungry vampires in with humans? We will find out soon. xD))

Kali snorted at this comment as she worked with her manuscript paper. "Walking through halls of a school completely lost is no kind of adventure. Traveling the world is an adventure." She muttered under her breath. Optimism wasn't really her forte. She just wanted the teacher to come and teach them so she could get onto her next class. She didn't want to stay in history class for any longer than she had to. Some events in history brought back to harsh of memories, and other events were just plain boring, not as dramatic as people make them today.

Takuto
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-17-2007, 08:53 PM

Takuto starred at one of the girls near the doors. He asked politely.

"Are you lost? I have a map in my messenger bag," he took it out and gave it to her. "It may be of some help for you. Sadly no one can find the library yet though and I can't seem to find it in the map. A lot of people have been trying to find it, but it seems like no luck."

Takuto was now standing there handing the map to her, waiting for her to accept it or decline. Someone started to talk again out loud. She was also staring at Jackers. Suddenly, Jackers jumped off the desk and was in fron of the girl.

"Jackers, NO! Don't bite her!" He screamed. "My fellow stranger, please do not pet him. He is nothing more than a pest. He always causes problems." Takuto demanded. He was no wondering if the girl was going to listen or mute him out. He was begging for Jackers not to bite her.

((looks like we'll just keep on doing this! XD. Kids stuck in a school, no adults, and a library that no one can find. Oh! Sounds interesting already! lol. Well actually Syrinx330 might have found it but I forgot if she confirmed it or not.))

StormRose
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to StormRose

Old 10-17-2007, 09:40 PM

Snow's answer was simple and sweet. "I'll let you know, Takuto. Thank you for offering." But she had some magic of her own. Still, the girl was cordial and sweet as always. Afraid of birds? They were simple creatures, especially a pigeon. Idly, her fingers played with her pencil. Indeed, no professors...

Suddenly, she stood, walking to hte front nad taking shalk into her chalk white hands began to doodle idly on the bored. Idle for her was magnificent. The shapes on the bored turned into a winter wonderland, snow falling delicately around a cabin. Even with merely chalk she was able to make it clear there was a light in the window. She stood back a moment to admire the work, then placed the chalk down and walked back to her desk.

Estrella
A Refined Pervert

Old 10-17-2007, 10:27 PM

Dani excepted the map from the nervous looking fellow who suddenly began to wail about his ferret, causing her to jump back. She smiled slightly as she let him deal with his business and began to study the map closely. "You know, I don't see anything other than classrooms and the dorms on this map, I wonder if there's another building with the library and offices of the teachers in it." She said, talking more to herself than to anyone else in the room. When she looked up from the map she noticed the bored had a wonderful picture on it. "Whoa!" She exclaimed in bewilderment, she hadn't seen it there just a few short moments ago. "That's amazing!" She finished and went closer to the board to examine what had been drawn, forgetting about the map and placing it on top of the desk.

mindpollution
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-17-2007, 10:49 PM

Vampire Profile
Name: Mistress Tholomew Plague(Plague for short)
Character Name: Mistress Tholomew Plague(Plague for short)
Race: Vampire
Age you appear to be: 25
Appearance: in my signature
Personality: Usually nice
Abilitys: Power over fire and illusion
Bio: unknown
weapons: her illusion tricks
pets: her shadow
dislikes: simple minded humans
Dorm#: 7

Uzura
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-18-2007, 12:32 AM

Emma stared at the ferret, keeping her hands at her side. After a few moments of silence, another smile formed from her lips.

"Hi there Jackers!" she greeted the ferret. "I'm Emma! You don't look like a pest to me, but I won't pet you if you don't want me to. Even though it's reeeeeally tempting," she giggled.

StormRose
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to StormRose

Old 10-18-2007, 04:04 AM

Snow glanced up, seeing one of the other girls become excited by her picture. Indeed, she was fast. Then again, she had little else to do other than to practice her techniques all these years. And chalk was such an easy medium. She smiled softly.

"I'm glad it impresses you. I was just a little bored..."

Again, her voice was soft as a thought, and as warm as the feeling of steam on your face as you raise a mug of hot cocoa to your lips to allow the delicacy within. Or... maybe that was exaggerating. or maybe it wasn't. Ah well, the point remained. She wasn't normal, and her voice was inhuman in how gentle and pleasing it was.

"It's an image of the last place that I.... lived." Of course, that hadn't been what she was initially going to say, and anyone paying much attention would be able to tell that well enough. She had been about to say 'was happy', but that might seem morbid...

Estrella
A Refined Pervert

Old 10-18-2007, 04:48 AM

Dani turned away from the board, her hair giving a slight flip and she looked at the girl who had done the drawing. "I always loved the snow," she said, "Something about it seems so...peaceful," she finished. She walked back to the desks and considered sitting down, but decided she wanted to be back up on her feet. "If the professor doesn't get here soon, I'm gonna go in search of the library again." She said, although she wasn't sure if she actually would. Suddenly she realized she hadn't introduced herself to the girl who had done the drawing. She walked over to the desk and said "Hi, I'm Dani," she introduced herself with her nickname. Danielle never liked her full name much. She usually preferred to be called Dani so she did not see the point in introducing herself as Danielle, though sometimes she did. She never liked the fact that some people automatically called her Danielle.

Vampire Chicka2
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-18-2007, 06:09 AM

Vampire Profile
Name: Vampire Chicka2
Character Name: Kristy
Race: Vampire
Age you appear to be: 16
Appearance: 5'9", long white hair, bright blue eyes, thin but not boney usually in boots a mini skirt and a corset.
Personality: totally cooky, really fun, highper, loves night time, and ummfreindly to most
Abilitys: Run at extreme speeds, withstand sunlight, extremely strong, read minds
Bio: She was born on November 23, 1847 and her family was dying from starvation and sickness. Her mother suvived and raised her until she was 14 and her mother was killed. she left her home to try and find a better life and slept in caves while she traveled. One night on her 16th birthday while sleeping in a cave a strange man came in and woke her he drained her blood and turned her into a vampire. But she swore to never hunt humans again after killing a young boy on accident. she found more like her and stayed with them until today.
weapons: A small dagger and a small gun both hidden
pets: A dog
likes: night, bats, rocken roll, food, animals, people, rain storms
dislikes: sun, spiders, bees, cats, preps
Dorm#: 5 or whatever is available
Others: I dont drink human blood

Takuto
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-18-2007, 10:01 PM

Takuto picked up his map that the girl left on the desk.
"Hm. That's strange. Maps usually give helpful information, this one seems to provide information that we already know." He put it back in his bag. She was now staring at the board. The intricate designs on there was amazing!

Jackers jumped on Jenna's shoulder. Takuto stuttered for a moment. He sighed for relief. "Good thing he likes you! It's really rare for him to actually like people. I guess it's because I isolate him in his cage too much. Sadly his cage was lost when I got here. Hopefully the professor comes soon. I think it's already second period already."

"HAS ANYONE SEEN A PROFESSOR AROUND THIS PLACE?" Takuto screamed. He started to panic. "I haven't seen any since I've been here! I'm starting to get scared. I came here for an education, not to be trapped. I need to practice my magic and this is the only place that my family can afford!" Takuto started to stutter. Was this place an abandoned warehouse?

Uzura
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-18-2007, 10:21 PM

Emma stared at the boy, blinking a few times before she turned her head towards Jackers.

"Wow. Is he always this tense?" she asked the ferret with a bewildered stare. She stood up and walked over to the boy, placing a hand on his shoulder while smiling.

"Hey hey! Relax! So the teacher's a little late. No biggie! And it's not like we're trapped..." Emma paused as she walked over to the door and began opening and closing as she said, "Door opens. Door closes. Door opens. Door closes. See? Not trapped."

Estrella
A Refined Pervert

Old 10-18-2007, 10:57 PM

Lost in her thought Dani was startled when the boy started yelling. She jumped slightly and stared in his direction. What a spaz she thought to herself as she walked back and sat down. "Look at that," she said as Emma opened the door, "Don't wet your pants over nothing." Dani said almost harshly, she was irritated that he was right about not seeing any professors. "How did you guys hear about this school, anyway?" She asked thinking that maybe there was some sort of connection. She shifted in her seat and fiddled with her hair as she watched Emma opening and closing the door.

Syrinx330
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-18-2007, 11:11 PM

Kali was getting annoyed at the lack of professor and petty uneasyness that they hadn't gotten any. She finally couldn't take it anymore when Takuto started expressing his anxiety over the situation. She quickly clipped her manuscript paper to her clipboard, picked up her pencils, and stood up.

"Well, I find it pointless to be in this class in the first place anyways. I don't need to learn history." She said quietly, then started walking towards the door. Before she got there, she stopped and said for anyone to hear, "If there is a professor of any sort, tell him that I've taken actions into my own hands. I'll be in the library, if there is one, learning something instead of waiting for if he is going to bother to show up."

She didn't care if the girl Emma was opening and closing the door. She pushed her way out and walked off to find the library. Kali still walked in a smooth, graceful manner, even though she was frustrated.

Uzura
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-19-2007, 01:58 AM

Emma was still playing with the door until Kali pushed passed her. She stumbled a bit, almost tripping over her own feet, but she quickly regained balance and straightened up. She wasn't upset; she was actually rather glad to be broken from her door opening and closing trance. And after registering what the girl just said, Emma stuck her head out of the door

"Hey hey!" she called after Kali. "If you find the library, or any teachers for that matter, could you let us know?"

Bleeding Rose
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-19-2007, 02:09 AM

Rose found her first few classes with little difficulty. She always seemed to get lucky and find someone to show her the way. Her nerves were lessening and she could feel herself getting familiar with the campus.

Rose had her nose burried in a tattered copy of Little Women and she wasn't really watchign where she was going. She read the book so many times and yet the story continued to intruige her...

((just a heads up, i'm rather busy and it's hard for me to get on every day...))

Estrella
A Refined Pervert

Old 10-19-2007, 03:05 AM

Dani stood up from her chair, frustrated to the point of being rude to people and decided "I think I'll just go look for the office or something, there's no point in waiting here any longer." She finished and flattened out her clothes walking towards the door. "I mean, this is ridiculous!" She said more to herself to anyone as she walked out the door and towards the end of the hall that had yet to be examined. "If I don't find it soon, I'm going to sit in my dorm until someone comes to me." She mumbled and began to open doors and peer inside, most were deserted. I'm seriously starting to think this school is abandoned. She sighed at the thought. I've only seen so few students and it's not like any of them can tell me where to go. She let this thought trail off as she continued alone the hall. Maybe the letters printed the date wrong, but then I'm not sure why there would be unlocked doors. She continued with these theories until she reached the end of the hall.

Syrinx330
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-19-2007, 08:16 PM

Kali ignored what the girl had said about letting them know. They would survive without her, she was sure. She turned a corner and came upon a hallway that seemed pretty dark. This made her grin, she liked dark corridors, usually they led to something of interest. She continued along the hallway, seeing many doors, and debated on which one to choose.

Finally, she pushed one open, hoping that she had found the library. Instead, it was just a small classroom, she wasn't sure the specifics. There were many bookshelves in the classroom, so she decided that she would take a look while she was in there. She picked up one book, and found out it was a scientific book, which made her grin even more than before. "Now, this is what I came for." Kali said softly to herself.

Uzura
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-19-2007, 08:31 PM

Emma frowned a bit when the girl didn't reply. Was she speaking too softly again? Weird. Emma was broken from her train of thought at Dani left as well. She let out a small cry of protest, but Dani was already gone.

"Mah..." she said sadly as she sat back down in some random desk near the door. Why were so many people upset by the lack of teachers? Normally, not having to deal with teachers made students happy!

Estrella
A Refined Pervert

Old 10-19-2007, 08:44 PM

Dani turned around the corner to into an ajoined hall and paused noticing that there wasn't any doors down this hall. "That's weird," she said as she walked down the hallway, slowly to make sure her eyes weren't playing tricks on her. I wonder where this hallway connects, she thought and when she reached the end she was surprised to see that there was a dead end. She turned and walked back the way she came.

Takuto
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-19-2007, 11:41 PM

((oh gosh! A lot happened. It's like a Panic House now!) )

Things were moving too fast. Takuto could not slow down the process in his brain. He got a headache.

"Oh great, I got a headache." He slammed his head on the desk. "If the professor comes, can someone tell him that I'm going to the nurse's office? Thanks."

Takuto picked op his map. He found where the nurses office was on the map. He went to the door and said, "If anyone wants to come with me and Jackers then you are welcomed!" He smiled.

He took two steps but stuttered. "Oh, to answer the question, I found this place by a mail. It was signed by a man named Lucifer." He walked slowly out of the room.