AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-30-2011, 09:16 PM

Sebastian turned toGreil and handed him the ingredients. "You finish breakfast and set the table, serve everyone. I must go attend to Lady Elizabeth." he let out a low fusterated sigh and bustled down the hall to Elizabeths room. He bowed to Akira. "Stand aside miss, and observe." he drew Elizabeth a warm bath and motioned for her to get in. "My lady." he smiled to her. "I think its not appropriate for me to bathe you, Paula will be in soon."

before sebastian was done speaking Paula clumsily stumbled into the room. "Lady Elizabeth, sorry I overslept."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-30-2011, 11:35 PM

Liz smiled at her jestured to akira. "This girl needs help in learning her duties as a maid. Would you help?" She knew the answer all ready so she got undressed and took a bath.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-31-2011, 12:57 AM

Grell held onto the ingredients that Sebastian had placed in his hands and blinked for a few moments before he turned to watch Sebastian leave. "Um....What was he making anyway?" Grell asked to himself as he turned around and looked at the food that Sebastian was preparing. "Never mind those thoughts! I will make sure it is perfect!" Grell said as he started work on the food. He really didn't know what to do, but he just started putting things together. He cooked it and set it on the table to test taste it. He took a tiny piece from it and put it in his mouth. "Ah! It's actually good.....I didn't mess it up!" Grell said loudly in joy. He didn't know how he managed it, but he had done something right. "Now for step two!" He said with determination. He pulled out a cart and set the food on it. He then found his way to the dining hall, where he set the table quickly and rushed back to get the cart. "Breakfast is served." He said as he pushed the cart into the room. 'I can do this!' He thought to himself as he began to serve them. He took his time and handed everything out. 'I did it, again!' He thought joyfully. He pushed the cart out of the room after bowing, but he tripped as he entered the hall. He landed on the cart and he was rolling down the hall. "NOT THIS AGAIN!" He yelled as he rolled through the halls.

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 06-02-2011, 01:25 AM

Madame Red blinked. What was that thing coming straight at her? Hmm...time to get my eyesight fixed up. Then, she suddenly let out a pretty loud scream as she realized what the thing coming at her was. Grell was rolling through the halls on a cart filled with food. Madame Red started running the opposite way to escape the cart, but soon realized that that was a pretty bad idea, because she had fell backwards onto the cart and was now on top of the struggling Grell. "HELP!" Madame Red flailed her arms as she screamed, still rolling down the long, endless hall.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-02-2011, 01:58 AM

Grell hadn't noticed Madame Red until it was too late and she had landed on top of him. He let out a loud grunt and began to struggle to get out from underneath her. "Mad- Madam- Madame Red." He struggled to say as they continued down through the halls. Grell managed to push himself up a little when he was able to free his arms and what he saw was a dead end closing in on them. Grell winced and braced himself for the impact and when they hit the wall he went flying and hit his head on the wall and fell to the ground.

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 06-02-2011, 09:23 PM

"Uggggggghhhhhhhhhh." Madame Red groaned as she stood up, using the wall as support. The two had been flung from the cart and directly onto the wall. She was a little dizzy, and couldn't exactly stand up. So, instead, she copied Grell and just lie down on the ground, moaning about bruises and bumps.

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 06-02-2011, 10:24 PM

Sebastian finished with Elizabeths dressing and made his way out into the hall, he held a letter in his hand. Though on his way to give it to his master he came upon madame red looking quite out of sorts, and Greil a little scared. "What happened here." he stated simply no emotions fluttering across his face.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-02-2011, 11:55 PM

"Ah..." Grell moaned as he lay flattened on the ground. 'That hurt A lot' Grell's eyes were sealed shut from the pain that was shooting through his neck. He reached up and brushed his neck a little, but flinched when he heard Sebastian's voice. 'I'm in trouble now...a lot of trouble.' Grell slowly opened his eyes to peer up at Sebastian. He gave Sebastian a sheepish smile and tried to figure out how he might get out of this one alive. "Umm...Well....Uh, I tripped and landed on the cart..." Grell's eyes drifted to the now smashed cart and then back to Sebastian ,"Eh...I think the rest is obvious." Grell began to slowly creep closer and closer to Madame Red for some help.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 06-19-2011, 11:21 PM

Liz stepped out of her room to find out what had happened. "Oh my are you all right madame red?" She asked kneeling next to her with a worried look.

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to flamethrower1391

Old 06-20-2011, 03:21 AM

Akira was shocked that the girl just undressed in front of them. She didn't believe that maids and butlers actually bathes their masters when they were of this age. Luckily, Elizabeth's other maid was there to help her. Maybe the two could work together. Paula could bath and dress the young lady while Akira did the cleaning, washing, and anything else a maid did. Either way, she'd have to learn everything about being a maid. With a sigh, she followed Miss Elizabeth toward the ruckus. It sounded like someone was doing a worse job than she.