flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to flamethrower1391

Old 03-27-2011, 03:54 AM

"Come to an agreement or truce? Us Sins and Virtues are complete opposites. There will never be a truce." Akira had him pushed against a tree, but then he came at her with the same force she did at him. It was amazing these battles ever ended. She swung again and again.

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 03-27-2011, 04:15 AM

Alemi gritted his teeth as he got knocked against the trunk of the tree. It was amazing to him how evenly match the two of them always seemed to be. “We have to have some common ground. Aren’t any of you sick of this never ending war? Do any of you know why we are even fighting?” He pushed back a bit to try getting away from the tree.

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-27-2011, 04:28 AM

Akira was pushed back once again. The male proposed an excellent question. Why were they fighting? The war started many centuries ago, and they were just pawns. Were they even told why they were fighting? Why am I letting him get to me? She glimpsed over at Lust and Chasity. They weren't even fighting yet.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 03-27-2011, 04:40 AM

Alemi swung his sword hard at her with a grin on his face. He had had enough and no longer cared if his hatred did show through. “I detest this war and the fact we are all pawns just to be used. So why can’t we just end it?” His tone wasn’t the normal calm and soothing one he usually spoke with. It was harsher and somewhat demanding because he wanted to know the answers to the questions that pledge all of them. "Why must we and future angels and demons suffer?"

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-27-2011, 04:45 AM

Because of her destraction of the other two, the angel was able to harm her. She dropped her blade and fell to one knee with her hand over the gash on her right arm. How could I have let this happen? Normally, she was vigilant and ruthless. Because of her laspe, she could die right here and now. Maybe, I can stall him. "None of us enjoy being pawns, but our superiors have not ended the war, so we must keep fighting and die like many before us."

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 03-27-2011, 04:57 AM

Alemi stood over her, pointing his katana at her heart. “If they won’t stop this war then we can, but we’d have to work together to do it.” He knew that his proposal would more than likely only anger most of the sins. It probably also sounded a little selfish as well, but he was nearing the point of beyond caring. “Can’t you see where I’m coming from?” The look in his eyes as he asked this question was almost pleading, for he really didn’t want to have to kill her or any of the other sins.

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-27-2011, 05:04 AM

Akira looked at the blade with wide eyes. What was she supposed to do? The most honourable thing was to die there and not give up on what she was fighting for, whatever that was, but did she really want to die? And what was this about working together? Who would agree to that? She could always join him only to stab him in the back later on. It was deceiving, but she was Wrath after all. "Just kill me."

Holleh Knight
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-27-2011, 05:14 AM

Arianna watched and listened as Wrath and Kindness fought with their words and weapons. When Alemi told Wrath about how were fighting for nothing, she thought to herself, I never thought of that. Oh.......what do I fight for? Hm. "Alemi, what could you possibly fight for? Kindness? That's just in your blood." Arianna looked at Wrath as she fell to the floor. This isn't like her. That damn Kindness must be getting to her. She ran in front of Akira while grabbing her scythe. "You can't hurt Wrath if I'm here. This is actually pretty exciting you know Alemi," Arianna said with sarcasm. "I've never fought you before." She pointed her scythe towards him.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 03-27-2011, 05:42 PM

Alemi was about to lower his sword because even though he hated Wrath he didn’t want to kill her. Hearing what Lust said made him thinking. Am I really fighting for kindness because it’s in my blood? Or is there something else? What do I really fight for? Lust stepping up to fight him was a surprise. “My fight isn’t with you Lust. It’s with Wrath.” The situation made him curious to see if she would actually fight him.

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-27-2011, 05:48 PM

With Lust distracting Kindness, Akira grabbed her katana and stood up. "Arianna, please step aside. I must end this myself." She was surprised that Alemi seemed to lower his blade. It was his nature not to kill, but they were mortal enemies. It was their jobs as Sins and Virtues to kill each other.

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 03-27-2011, 08:31 PM

(Sorry I haven't posted in a while)

Vanity watched as the others fought. She thought back to what Alemi had said about having something to fight for. Did Lanalee have something to fight for? Why, yes. She'd joined the Sins in an attempt to get revenge for her deceased parents, after all. Did he have a reason to be fighting? ...Now that she thought about it, it seemed like angels and demons were always destined to fight each other.

Holleh Knight
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-27-2011, 10:36 PM

"I know were not met to fight since were not the opposites but, don't think I'm just going to watch as you hurt Wr-." Arianna looked behind her as Akira grabbed her weapon and told her to stay out of the fight. She looked back at Alemi and said "Fine." But before Arianna put away her scythe, she swung at his head and purposely cut a tiny piece of hair that was sticking out. She then walked to the side and watched for what was going to happen in their fight next. Arianna loked over her shoulder and realized that Stella was still there. Oh, I forgot about her. Hm, what to do what to do.....well I do have my scythe. Ooooo. Arianna walked up to Chasity and held her scythe towards her neck. "Chasity, get your weapon before I use mine first."

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 03-28-2011, 04:01 AM

“Fine have it your way.” Alemi was paying more attention to Wrath then Lust. When Lust swung her scythe and cut some of his hair he didn’t flinch. There wasn’t time to show any weakness. He was starting to wonder where the other virtues where as well as the other sins. It seemed strange that not all of them where here fighting. “Are you ready Wrath?” He wouldn’t give into his urge to just attack before she was ready. “Oh, be quiet Gun,” he yelled hearing Zeal’s voice.

Zeal yawned as the sounds of a battle nearby awoke him from his nap. “Darn it and I was having a good dream too.” He stretched some before getting up, sword in hand. He headed in the direction of all the noise to find that the sins had invaded the gardens. “I knew things couldn’t stay dull and peaceful around here forever.” A slight smirk spread across his lips as he walked over to watch. It wasn’t everyday he got to watch Kindness fight seriously or Wrath either. They seemed to really be going at it this time. “Don’t screw up Alemi, I don’t want to have to step in and save you.” He chuckled when Alemi told him to be quiet.

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-28-2011, 04:16 AM

Akira hoped that the little exchange between Kindness and Zeal would distract the man long enough for her to sneak in an attack. She swung at him with her blade in her left hand. It felt weird. She always used her right hand and occassionally both together. She had to judge everything different. "You want to know why I fight, Alemi? My parents were killed by Virtues like you and your friends here. I fight for vengence."

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 03-28-2011, 04:41 AM

Alemi wasn’t able to block her swing in time and her sword grazed off his striking his left arm. He winced from the pain. A little ran down his arm from the wound. “Haven’t we all lost our parents or someone we cared about in this war? I lost my parents to you sins a long time ago.” As he talked he hoped it would give him a little time to recover.

Gun shook his head when he seen Alemi’s mistake. He needs more practice. Slowly he moved over and leaned back against a tree, his hand resting on the pommel of his sword. Why do we fight? What silly nonsense to talk about while fighting. We fight because we must and some of us have more of a reason because we have lost family and friends in this war.

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-28-2011, 04:57 AM

Akira paused. They did have something in common after all. No. Don't think that way. You are nothing alike. She swung at him again. "So is that why you fight? Because we killed your parents." Even though she probably never even met his parents, she spoke it as if she and the others were the ones that did the awful deed. "You don't seem like one to fight for revenge."

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 03-28-2011, 05:09 AM

Alemi blocked her swing this time. “I don’t fight for revenge. Even though I lost my parents I never wanted revenge.” Thinking back all he had really wanted was to live his life alone and peacefully and of course to help those who came to him. That didn't happen because the old Charity had taken him in after losing his parents. He tried to force her back by pushing his sword against hers. “I fight to end this war so no one else has to get hurt whether they are human, demon or angel.”

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-28-2011, 05:20 AM

The guy really irritated her. He was always doing things for good, being kind to everyone no matter who or what they were. No one could really be that nice and loving. Not even an angel who represented such a Virtue. It all had to be an excuse for the real reason. He wanted to end the war? Everyone did, but for different reasons. Not to mention that she let him get to her! Wrath of all the Sins was effected by Kindness and let her guard down. It was outrageous! With her newly found rage, she blocked his blows, pushed his blade to the side and him into the tree before kissing him on the lips.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 03-28-2011, 05:32 AM

((SORRY!!! I got so caught up in another rp -.-'))

Stella gasped as the Sins appeared. "Arianna!" She stood frozen in fear through most of the conflict, but when Lust threatened her she woke up. "Thats enough Arianna and Akira!" Relaxing her body, Stella created light blue shields to surround the two virtues. "We all fight either for vengeance or to end the war. Both options aren't going to solve anything!" Stella understood this, thus why she chose defense over a weapon. "If this war is ever going to end, we all need to step back and understand each others perspective!" Chastity cried out, only to gasp, wide eyed and mouth open, as Wrath kissed Alemi.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 03-28-2011, 05:49 AM

Alemi growled as he was penned against a tree. He almost lost his grip on his weapon when Wrath suddenly kissed him. Regaining his composure he pushed her away and glared. Hatred showed in his eyes for once as he charged towards her. He didn’t care if Chasity was using her shield to protect him. This was one time he wanted to fight.

Gun chuckled at the sight of Wrath kissing Kindness. The reaction the action had gotten out of Kindness was something new. He had never seen Kindness act this way or be so willing to actually fight since his normal role was more of support then to actually fight on the front line. “Things are getting interesting indeed.”

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-28-2011, 05:57 AM

After Alemi pushed her away, Akira was shocked by what she had done. She dodged to the side, barely missed by the attack. What the hell did I do? She couldn't believe it. The girl kissed a Virtue, and Kindness out of all of them. She spun around, ready to attack Kindness from behind. She messed up. Someone who rarely messed up especially while fighting did the worst thing possible.

Holleh Knight
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-28-2011, 06:16 AM

She stood frozen asStella used her shield protection power on her and Akira. But then, Arianna repeated the words that Kindness said to Wrath in her mind. “Haven’t we all lost our parents or someone we cared about in this war?” After saying it over and over agian in her mind she realized why those words mattered to her so much. It was something she had completely forgot about. A long time ago, she was an old Gluttony's girlfriend. They were both comepletely in love. Theyhad been dating for almost two years until a Virtue Temperance killed him in the war. So many painful memories cam back to her. Especially when he died. Arianna geld his hand untilhe left the world forever. That, was the saddest moment she had ever lived through."Adam.... She said as she collapsed to the floor. Her scythe slowly slipped through her fingers and onto the ground. A tear rolled down her cheek. She wiped it off her face. I was hoping that we would be together to the end. But no, that damn Temperance got in the way. Arianna looked to the ground and said nothing more. Because, honestly, there was nothing to say to anyone but Adam.

Last edited by Holleh Knight; 03-28-2011 at 06:20 AM..

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 03-28-2011, 01:10 PM

Stella knelled down. It seemed Alemi and Akira couldn't think past the pain, but she could see that she got to Arianna. "Your Lust, I'm Chastity. Of course we're going to disagree. But that doesn't mean that we can't stop this. Really the only cause we're still fighting for is vengeance, and thats just a circle of death that switches sides. We've all lost someone. Please Arianna! Lets stop this." The peaceful virtue pleaded.

Codette had wandered around the house, and finally realized no one was there. "grrr... they probably went to bother the virtues.... Sooo lazy....." She eventually found the note the others had left. "Fine, I'll go find them. I hate being alone anyways...." Codette made her way slowly to the gate and into the gardens. It didn't take long to find them. A girly-voice was pleading with others, Akira sounded pissed. Once she found them, she sat down by a tree, exhausted. She looked up and saw Zeal. "Long time no see.... what did I miss?"
((I forgot I also had Sloth ^.^''))

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-28-2011, 01:37 PM

Akira stopped when she heard Lust's outburst. She remembered Adam. She had just taken up the position of Wrath when he was murdered by those Virtues. From the few memories she had of the man, she remembered Arianna with him every minute of the day possible. The two seemed inseperable. It was devastating when one of their own died, one who was a lover and a big brother figure.

Then she noticed that Arianna had drop her scythe. No. Don't do that. Wrath was worried even though it appeared that Chasity didn't and wasn't going to fight. But what about the other Virtues? Zeal could attack her. That was when Codette showed up. Sins had one more person over the Virtues. Where is Envy, and the other virtues? Lost in her thoughts, she left a wide opening for any attack from a royally pissed off Virtue.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 03-28-2011, 04:41 PM

Alemi had slowed his attacking a little when he heard Lust’s outburst. Adam? The name was familiar, but Adam was also a common name. So he didn’t put much thought into it. He showed little worry for Lust, he knew that Stella wouldn’t attack and that Gun normally wouldn’t attack an opponent who wasn’t ready. Besides with appearance of Sloth Gun would be more concerned with trying to get her to fight him.”Lust it is ok. He knew how you felt before he died.” Those were the only words he said to her out of kindness and love, since it was evident that Lust had loved this Adam person.

Seeing the opening that Wrath had left for him he took the opportunity to attack again. He swung his sword at the opening making sure it was precise. If the attack connected it would just leave a sever wound, but wouldn’t kill. Now we will see how fast she really is in battle. A small grin formed on his lips at the thought of her cursing him because he would heal her wounds after this battle was over.

Gun looked down to see that Sloth was now sitting by the tree. He laughed, “I was starting to think you were going to be too lazy to even show up.” He turned his attention back to the fight. “Nothing much I don’t think. Wrath and Kindness have been going at it seriously for a while now. Chasity is refusing to fight Lust and I have no clue where the other sins are. They are probably wandering the gardens to find the other virtues.” He spoke casually to her. Truth was he was getting bored and this fight was making me wanting to get into the action.