Lord Angel Newlifes
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-14-2015, 04:54 PM

The year is 2513, the world has been overcome by the demonic menace. Humans are now grow to use as cattle for the demon overlords. Those who are lucky enough to get out now face a life of running. The few hundred humans that made it out have formed a base of rebellion they are humanities last hope.

This role play is set in the now decayed city of New York. Nature has taken back about half the city and now large trees and dense forest spreads throughout.

RULES:
*Action and fighting is always welcomed
*You can only control your own character
*Please try to post 1-5+ paragraphs but please do try to keep it simple.
*I'll allow one lines only for the purpose that writers block is very real (but too many one liners isn't allowed)
*romance is welcomed as it may increase the role play's story.
*Please keep the romance to a pg13
*And as always please follow the TOS for mene

Bio:
Name
Race (demons and humans but ill also allow sub races ei vampires, zombies, werewolves)
Weapons
Fighting style (ie melee, ranged, magics, stealth)
Character's history (brief or long)

once we have a fairly nice group started I'll forum the role play then send out pms to let people know we are starting

---------- Post added 07-14-2015 at 09:55 AM ----------

DEMONS

Salamondore (demon over lord)
Christopher De'mortze Vordren (tracker demon)

---------- Post added 07-14-2015 at 09:56 AM ----------

Humans

---------- Post added 07-14-2015 at 09:57 AM ----------

Others

Last edited by Lord Angel Newlifes; 07-14-2015 at 06:46 PM..

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-14-2015, 05:12 PM

I might consider joining, but I can't devote to any rps until after this month is over.

Lord Angel Newlifes
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-14-2015, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat Dakuu View Post
I might consider joining, but I can't devote to any rps until after this month is over.
Okay, well if you would like to submit your bio you could jump in later. I don't really plan on starting until we have a few for each side

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-14-2015, 06:23 PM

I might if I have time to make a bio. I don't like jumping in later, but seems like a simple enough sort of rp to keep up with. I kinda thought it might be nice to play a demon.

Lord Angel Newlifes
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-14-2015, 06:29 PM

Bio:
Name: Salamondore
Sex : Male but can take other forms as needed
Race: Demon
Weapons: Twin long blades called "Bane of Gaia"
Fighting style: Melee with magical use over Fire
Character's history:
Salamondore was created in the beginning. He existed before there was a heaven or hell. He existed in the great darkness before God gave light and roles to his creations. He watched as humanity grew and was over taken by evil. He sent his armies to capture the Earth when humans where at their weakest moment. Currently is the high overlord of Earth.
((as soon as I draw a picture for this character I'll have it up))

---------- Post added 07-14-2015 at 11:30 AM ----------

Quote:
I might if I have time to make a bio. I don't like jumping in later, but seems like a simple enough sort of rp to keep up with. I kinda thought it might be nice to play a demon.
demons are fun to play as if you need help think of the five elements that make up the plane, Fire, Water, Earth, Air,and Shadows

---------- Post added 07-14-2015 at 11:44 AM ----------

Bio:
Name: Christopher De'Mortze Vordren
Sex: Male
Race: Demon
Weapons: dual wields long swords
Fighting style: Melee with use of Fire based attacks
Character's history: Pupil to Salamondore, he was trained in the same weapon skills and magics. He became a demon because his cowardly parents had asked for protection and gave him as the price. Salamondore agreed his parents where protected until they died of old age While Christopher was converted into the demon he is today.

Christopher serves Salamondore as a human hunter. He was loyal for millenniums but he is starting to question his allegiance to his Master.

Lord Angel Newlifes
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-16-2015, 02:45 PM

Bumpity

Pistachio_Moustache
Thief of Your Intellectual Prope...

Penpal

Old 07-16-2015, 03:05 PM

You're actually not supposed to make bump posts, since that is considered spam.
D:

Also, if you wanted those topics to be separate posts, then you would click the override post option underneath the post button.

Lord Angel Newlifes
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-16-2015, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistachio_Moustache View Post
You're actually not supposed to make bump posts, since that is considered spam.
D:

Also, if you wanted those topics to be separate posts, then you would click the override post option underneath the post button.
I'm sorry didn't know that you couldn't bump anymore its been a few years since I was last here I figured since this is not my main thread for the RP and merely a requesting area that it would be fine. Ill think of something else. The "override" thing you mentioned is also new to me and didn't honestly know about it.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-19-2015, 01:21 AM

Okay, I'm committed. I'm thinking there could be a small group of human demon worshipers that do so out of awe for their power and to save their own hides. I'll create a character like that if that sounds good.

Lord Angel Newlifes
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-20-2015, 12:57 AM

Sounds good, ^.^ it'll be fun

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-20-2015, 09:29 PM

Here's my bio.

Name- Torin
Age- 22
Sex- male
Race- human
Weapons- two small handheld, ornate objects that fit over the back of the hand. They have no practical use in physical combat, but the crystals in them house power.
Fighting style- magic
Character's history- Years ago, he lived a simple life with simple people. Given time, he would have taken over his father’s shop and become a book binder. When the demons came and took over, they burned the village and most died, including his family. Being young and terrified, having no skills of his own, he begged for his life. Never before had he seen such power and he came to view the demons as gods and the punishment as rightful, so he became one of the first to join a new cult that worshiped the creatures that subdued them. His weapon was a gift from the demon they worship as a show of devotion. He cannot use magic without it.

I may also write a human in the resistance depending on what else we get here.

Lord Angel Newlifes
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-21-2015, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Here's my bio.

Name- Torin
Age- 22
Sex- male
Race- human
Weapons- two small handheld, ornate objects that fit over the back of the hand. They have no practical use in physical combat, but the crystals in them house power.
Fighting style- magic
Character's history- Years ago, he lived a simple life with simple people. Given time, he would have taken over his father’s shop and become a book binder. When the demons came and took over, they burned the village and most died, including his family. Being young and terrified, having no skills of his own, he begged for his life. Never before had he seen such power and he came to view the demons as gods and the punishment as rightful, so he became one of the first to join a new cult that worshiped the creatures that subdued them. His weapon was a gift from the demon they worship as a show of devotion. He cannot use magic without it.

I may also write a human in the resistance depending on what else we get here.
Okay i'll add Torin to the humans list