Zimmerdale
To give a shit or not give a shi...

Old 09-28-2013, 07:45 AM

Rules & Instructions
  1. You're to write a drabble about your favorite OTP (er...ship, whatever you guys call it). It can be absolutely any pairing whether it's characters from a movie, tv show, book, anime, comic, or even real life people.
  2. The drabble must be more than 500 words long. Try not to make it lengthy unless you want to use "HIDE".
  3. Follow Menewsha rules, so please keep the swearing to a minimum and keep out anything that could cause the drabble to be rated M/NC-17.
  4. I'm going to give a prompt. The person who's to post next will use that prompt and create a drabble based on it, using the prompt as a title. After you've written your drabble, you're to list the next prompt for the next person.
  5. The prompt can be no more than four words long.
  6. You can only post a max of three drabbles (but never in a row).
  7. Older prompts are allowed to be used if it gives you a better idea of what to write rather than the one recently given.
  8. You are not allowed to give a specific fandom-related prompt. It must be something that can be used for any fandom.

Prompt: Autumn

2Femme
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-16-2014, 06:10 AM

I don't really know where I wanted to go with this... but this is what Autumn inspired for me. A Sansa x Sandor fluff? I'm still not sure... I may come back to this later and edit it.... as for now... enjoy?

Autumn.
The Winter had been long. Spring and Summer too brief; like a chaste kiss from a missed lover. Autumn was already upon them keeping the villagers busy collecting the harvest and planting the last batch of fall crops to sustain them for another Winter.

As the Lady of Winterfell, Sansa felt obligated to pay visits to her people when the time allowed. Young Neddard was with the wet nurse in his nursery, giving her the opportunity to do so now. The perfect excuse to make sure everything was in place for her husband's return.

Harrold Hardyng.

Five years ago she was Alayne Stone, revealed to a select few at the Vale and married to Harrold in secret, to be revealed when the time was right. That time soon approached when Daenerys Targaryen sailed across the narrow sea a year later with her unsullied army, her freemen, and her dragons to claim the iron thrown. Sansa and travelled t the capital with Harrold, backed by the forced of the Vale to swear fealty to the Queen, and ask permission to take back the North for the Starks. Dany agreed, on the condition that the Vale be given up, and a new lord chosen from her own ranks.

It took almost a year to retake the North, between chasing out Greyjoys, Boltons, and Wildings. Sansa stayed to rebuild Winterfell while her husband fought. When he returned between battles he managed to get her with child. That was three years ago. It was also three years ago that Sandor Clegane showed up on her doorstep, uglier then ever, offering his sword to her as "I should have done a long time ago."

Harrold wasn't pleased, but with some gentle coaxing from his wife she convinced him that no one could keep her safer while he was gone.

One particular night, three years ago, Sansa yelled out in the middle of the night. Sandor, who had been outside her door rushed in - to see a rosy cheeked Sansa cradling her bloated stomach, her breasts swollen and visible through the sheer nightclothes she wore.

"Gods. Littlebird." He gasped out. And the cramping subsided and a new ache grew between her legs. Sandor Clegane. She had spent so many nights dreaming about their kiss. Still unsure if it had happened or not. This beast of a man who tried to teach her that the world was cruel, if only she had listened sooner. 'Why' She thought. 'Why him?'
She didn't give herself time to answer, instead she walked up to him and pulled his face down to hers. He moaned into her mouth. A sort of broken cry, like a blind man being able to see for the first time. "What are you doing?"

"I don't know."

She still didn't know. She had a handsome husband, who was good to her - yet whenever he was called away she called Sandor to her bedchamber.

As twilight approached, and Sansa excused herself from her handmaids and villagers she passed Sandor at the gate.
"My Lord Husband is returning tomorrow." She said, casually as she walked by him.

"Aye."

"I shall see you tonight then?"

"Aye."

Prompt: Late